Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Looking for a gaia bf

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxxletohoikot33xxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:48 pm
Hey all gaia guys out there im charlotte but i like to be called chloe. Im looking for a funny music loving sweet honest gaia bf. Im 16 funny love music honest and care about my friends and family. Check out my profile for pics of me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:34 am
Hey my names Ulysses but call me Uly it sounds better.haha.I love music and i think im pretty funny,well at least my highschool thinks so,i won "Classclown of the year". So yea im pretty caring im not the kind of guy walking around looking for trouble or anything.So whats up?  

mexi-kingjack

xxxletohoikot33xxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:53 am
mexi-kingjack
Hey my names Ulysses but call me Uly it sounds better.haha.I love music and i think im pretty funny,well at least my highschool thinks so,i won "Classclown of the year". So yea im pretty caring im not the kind of guy walking around looking for trouble or anything.So whats up?

wow class clown golden lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:25 am
Yep!! Being funny is what i was meant to do!! i was just born to be HILARIOUS!  

mexi-kingjack

mexi-kingjack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:41 pm
I3_i_Z_Z_a_R_e
mexi-kingjack

Yep!! im the funny guy!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:42 pm
mexi-kingjack
I3_i_Z_Z_a_R_e
mexi-kingjack

Yep!! im the funny guy!!

lol good funny good  

xxxletohoikot33xxx

Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out