I don't know about everyone, and I know a lot of you aren't in the U.S., but this effects everyone in one way or another. If you're sensitive towards language you might not wanna watch this video ( Phil drops the f-bomb a couple times...;; ) but I would really, really, REALLY appreciate it if you guys would check out this video for a basic idea about what's going on and spread the word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hytigOSjJxc&feature=feedu

Basically this bill, as it's worded now, will prevent any copywritten material from being shared on the internet at all. Anime, music, video game streaming, etc. This includes fan covers of popular songs, game reviews and playthroughs, possibly netflix, and maybe even fanfictions. This bill could even shut down some of the things right here on Gaia.

I personally feel strongly about this and after posting it on Facebook, Tumblr, and dA, I feel the need to share it with you all here, too. If you have a friend who would be interested in this as well, please pass this on so we can do something about it now, rather than waiting until it bites us all in the butt.