Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
/// Introduction
User Image

I'm not normally one for quests(lack of funds and being really easy to please)but I've found an OC of mine starting to form into a mare. And I think she'll make a really interesting story.
Far as talking goes, I don't mind. I'm only going after one at a time, so I'm recycling the next two posts and storing any other ideas I get somewhere else for when the space is available.

Most of my OC's are characters I use in my novels. So that's where the title would come from.

Priority List
-- Antoinette comes after a SoA, unless I manage to get Soq funds before the leopard.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:50 am
/// The Lady in Red
User Image
"Don't want to be your lover. But I can be your remedy, your cure."

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? It would be helpful.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White.
Face: Black dot at the corner of her eye, like a beauty mark.
Mane: Pitch black, wavy curls, with half of it behind her head in a bun.
Tail: Pitch black, Long style.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks same color as body, with the front ones splattered with blood.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Open fan held by the strings in mouth. Long obi around stomach, the extra fabric not tied into the bow dropping down to the ground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Obi design. Fan. General design more than pattern.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Antoinette Bellerose
Owner: Hoshi Lockhart
Breed: OC
Temper: Heartless
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:51 am
/// Notes
User Image

For when she can be added to my teepee and so I don't forget any personality/background ideas.

• Antoinette's novel love interest is Aubrey De Cristo, owned by a friend who will never likely tread into the animal domain of B/C. Since we'll never see him(which is a pity, those two are amusing as hell), I'm just going to say he died. Aubrey's main occupation in life is, basically, that of a vampire slayer. Though he, himself, is a vampire. As is she. He's always putting himself in danger and she helps. I'm not sure what he'd be hunting as a Soq, but it's safe to say he got a little in over his head and was killed. She's supposed to continue his work to honor his memory.
  • Will not be a vampire type Soq. No long fangs or anything. Though she will have a taste for blood. Seeing it like we do caviar.
  • Aubrey awakened a certain desire in her in the novel. Antoinette was born in the middle 1500s somewhere(it's marked in a notebook, but I'm lazy), of royal blood. Royal women in that time were expected to stay a maiden until marriage. He was the first man she ever let herself fall for. Thus, he was the first man she ever let touch her. He was already quite a dog, so he ended up awakening another thirst in her. How does this pertain to the Soq? Flings. Lots of flings. We'll just say she lucked out with Aubrey. Either that or he was sterile.

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games