Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Solid Barrier Dividing Platforms 9 & 10 (Come Here 1st!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:37 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya followed Echo through the barrier happier for this Yule than she had in the past (and yes this included last year) mainly because of the wedding and partly because her boyfriend would be sleeping on Chalmes couch. Meaning she would be making random drops by her older brother's flat (no matter how many times she said or thought it she still got a goofy thrill from it) just to make sure no amount of Grinch-atudes affected him. It had taken a lot to convince him to spend the entire holidays with her and her family and not end up sulking-because that's what he would've ended up doing-at the school. It helped her case when he found out Gypsy was going with Jer's family for the holiday and she might have made a low blow by pouting and saying he'd rather spend his time with his grandparents than with her. Speaking of the dastardly crones, while she was searching for the giant that was Chalmes and making sure her brother made it through safely (he's been prone to random tripping accidents) she was also keeping an eye out for the two rich bats in case they actually left their dark dank cave. Ok so maybe it wasn't dark and dank but it was definitely a cave!

Not feeling a cold gust of wind or seeing the fires of hell itself she figured they were safe, for now, and adjusted the straps of her knapsack while also checking her carrier for her bunny to make sure Marvin was alright. He had gotten to big for her to just slip inside her backpack any more and she thinks he was a little miffed about that fact. But he was sleeping soundly after apparently nibbling half of the carrots she had left for him making her coo. He really was a cutie. Speaking of cute, Tanya turned to Echo seeing that stupid concerned look on his face and nearly groaned out loud. What could he possibly be worrying about now?! "So! Are you excited about spending the holidays with a three year old or about spending the holidays with your girlfriend and a three year old? And of course the wedding which is going to be the most amazing thing ever!" she asked teasingly but her eyes sparkled with excitement and anticipation for the next few days.

When her mum had first started dating Gearvin she had been over the moon because A)he was practically like family anyway and B)there were plenty of other creeps she could've gone for. But when she told her and her brother that the two were getting married she honestly thinks she might've been more excited than her Aunt Fi. And she was the Maid of Honor! Timothy she knew was happier more about the prospect of gaining a full family than the actual wedding itself, which she totally understood considering that they were gaining not just a father but three siblings as well! Technically four if she counted Ada, which she did, although she might soon have to change it to five what with Eretria and that walking mountain she called a boyfriend. Still, they were getting something the both of them never really had and nothing, not even those walking bag of bones Lovettes would wipe the grin off her face. Although if she got the chance to hex just one of them she was sure her grin could be widened.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

WinterWhere: Kings Cross Station With: Echo, Gypsy, Jer, and TimothyThinking: I knew I should've started carrying holy waterOOC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:57 am
User Image
                                                      To this world I'm unimportant
                                                      Just because I have nothing to give
                                                      So you call this your free country
                                                      Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                      Tell me why

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

₴qцїЬ || Tшїи || Mёcнaпїc

════════════════════════

Chalmes lounged on a bench, watching the barrier while he waited for Tanya and her boyfriend get off the train. It wasn't like he couldn't go through the barrier, he just remembered that the place was overcrowded at the best of times and he had to keep an eye on his son. Which, speaking of the kid, Chalmes spied the kid trying to climb the back of the bench. "Woah there, kiddo. C'mon, get down from there and sit. I'm pretty sure that Tanya should be here shortly and we can go back to Grandfather's place to terrorize him for a bit." He wasn't sure that was actually going to happen, though he could leave Chance with Nicole and Tanya and not have to worry about it. Heck, he might just do that for a bit and get some quiet time. Chalmes didn't know what he did as a kid to deserve it, but Chance was a talker!

Chalmes stretched his legs out and leaned back before he spied a pretty tall teen step out of the barrier, followed by a short kid that probably wouldn't reach his own rather tall height, followed again by a kid that had more piercings than probable sense, and finally ending with a girl that had brightly coloured hair and looked as though she was at some sort of rock concert. Not that Chalmes hadn't been to one before, he just didn't think that Hogwarts allowed that in the dress code. Standing and stretching, he picked Chance up with ease and made his way over, long legs eating the distance easily. "Oh no, please don't tell me the kid that that can't get through a metal detector is your boyfriend Tanya. I think Father might actually have a cow over that."

At that point, Chance decided to squirm, reaching out for Tanya and grinning widely. "Tanya!" The three year old then looked over to the guy Tanya was standing with, the one that Chalmes had initially overlooked because, well, the other two kids with his stepsister were definitely noteworthy. Chalmes nearly facepalmed as he realized he might have made some sort of social blunder by ignoring the kid. "Who's that?"

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Barrier between Platforms 9 and 10
                                                      Thinking: Okay, I hope that Tanya's not dating the blond kid, otherwise I have a feeling Father's going to have a few words about it.
                                                      OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                      But I won’t turn away
                                                      And I won’t duck and run
                                                      Cause I'm not built that way
                                                      When everything is gone there
                                                      Is nothing there to fear
                                                      This world cannot bring me down
                                                      No cause I'm already here

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Adorkable at King's Cross with Jer, Echo and the Whitethornes
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ p í є c є s ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd s t α r є α t ч σ u ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy followed behind her little group to get through the barrier, spirits thankfully not as low as they had been for the past week or so. She was still pretty depressed, but it wasn't that bad. Besides, she didn't have time to be depressed right now; she had to make sure that Echo managed to make it out of here without their grandparents appearing and whisking him away. The last thing the kid needed was to spend Christmas with Phyllis and Timothy; he might be taking their parent's deaths better than she was, but only barely. She knew he was pretty upset about the whole thing. That being said, spending the break with Tanya's family would probably do him a bit of good. So long as none of the Whitethornes gave him too hard of a time and managed to make his life hell. Then again, from what she'd heard, her dad had liked him well enough. Surely her siblings couldn't be worse.

spaceThe Ravenclaw watched as a young man approached the group, eyebrows shooting up. That was Tanya's brother? That was... not what she'd expected. Not after having (sort of) met Gearvin Whitethorne. Especially not after having heard the guy's name (seriously, what kind of a name was Chalmes?). But, far be it from her to complain. As long as he didn't cause problems with her little brother, she didn't care. What interested her more was the kid in his arms; she thought the other brother was the one with kids? Apparently not, though. Wait... no, she remembered Echo briefly mentioning Chalmes having one. But shouldn't he have been younger? After a moment, she gave up trying to sort it all out. Wasn't like it mattered anyway. They weren't her in-laws, after all, and she was going to have a hard enough time with Jer's family.

spaceShe very nearly burst out laughing at Chalmes' question for his sister. A small snicker did manage to escape, but that was better than what'd almost happened. "Relax, he's mine," she told the man, sliding an arm around Jer's waist as if to emphasize this point. The idea of Jer and Tanya dating was either laughable or disturbing, she couldn't quite decide which. Anyway, she was pretty sure a quick look at the two of them could easily distinguish that she and Jer were probably together... Then again, maybe Chalmes thought they were siblings, and that was why their styles were so similar. Similar upbringing would certainly explain it. Now that was definitely a disturbing thought, both because it would mean that Jer was her brother (ew) and then, by association (provided Chalmes had been informed that Echo had a sister and that she was saying with her own boyfriend for the holidays), that Echo was her boyfriend (double ew).

spaceThe Ravenclaw scanned the area, somewhat relieved when she didn't notice her grandparents anywhere in sight. "Anyway, you guys should get going," she told them with a small frown. "Before-"

spaceShe'd no sooner started to say it when she spotted the elder Lovettes making their way over, eliciting a groan from the pink-haired girl. "Go now. Run. Please," she said dramatically, eyes wide. But, before they had a chance, Phyllis and Timothy were there. Her grandmother's expression was as it always was, thin lips and a disapproving, haughty light to her eyes. Her grandfather was smiling, but it was nothing more than a curve of his lips, no happiness or humor in the expression at all. She frowned. "What are you two doing here?" she asked, even though obviously she knew the answer.

spaceTimothy's eyes narrowed at his granddaughter, taking note of her attire with a dissatisfied 'hmph.' "I would think that'd be obvious, Granddaughter," he told her. As always, she huffed at the use of the word granddaughter in lieu of her name. Both Timothy and Phyllis refused to refer to either her or Echo by their names, because of the oddity of them. They'd tried calling Echo by his middle name, but he'd never answered to it, so eventually they'd given up. "We're taking you both home for the holidays. If you weren't aware of that, why did you bother taking the train? Surely you weren't planning on remaining in your parents home, alone."

spaceGypsy frowned, and she heard a small huff of annoyance from her brother, echoing her own feelings. "We made alternative arrangements, actually," she told them coldly. "Jer's mother asked if I'd like to stay with them for the break. And Tanya's brother said Echo could crash on his couch. We're not leaving with you." The last word was said with a hiss. She was so done being cordial to the two of them. She'd only ever even tried for her father's sake, and he was dead, so why bother? The only reason she was being even remotely polite to them right now was because she didn't want to cause a scene in front of Chalmes' son.

spacePhyllis was the one to speak this time, head tilting upwards as she literally stared down her nose at Gypsy. "What, pray tell, makes you think you have a choice?" she asked coldly. "With your parents gone, that makes you our responsibility. You are in our care."

spaceGypsy shook her head, expression growing mean. "Not really. I'm legally an adult. And I know what was in my parent's will, if something happens to them, I'm his legal guardian, as of October 17. You can challenge that if you want to, but in the meantime there's not a damn thing either of you can do about it. So, we do have a choice, and as his guardian, I'm choosing to allow him to spend the holidays with his girlfriend and her family and away from the two of you." She smirked at the horrified expressions on their faces, but knew that they weren't going to let it go.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α c σ n v є r s α t í σ n
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα c r ч í n f r σ n t σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t í t
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm í n l σ v є wíth ч σ u

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:59 pm
User Image
                                                      So much to do, so much to see
                                                      So what's wrong with taking the back streets
                                                      You'll never know if you don't go
                                                      You'll never shine if you don't glow

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟℯ√ℯᾔт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer had exited the platform and walked beside Gypsy, going through the barrier alone only because well, it was awkward to be carrying his duffel and holding Gypsy at the same time. However, he had to blink when, as soon as they came through, some sort of bloke with giant's blood walked up to them with some kid in his arms and Jer nearly laughed at the suggestion. Not that he thought Tanya was unattractive, just that he really couldn't see himself with her. Then again, Echo had dated Kas first before Jer, so it wasn't like there wasn't precedence for this sort of thing. He leaned into Gypsy when she replied and resisted the urge to kiss Gypsy, settling for getting closer to Gypsy and putting his own arm around her.

However, that humour was quickly lost when he saw what had to be the most stuck up, pretentious couple ever to grace the planet walk up to the group. When Gypsy asked what they were doing there and the older man confirmed these were the infamous grandparents, he sighed, rolled his eyes, and then straightened when he realized his own mum was going to be following out at some point. As it was, Jer had to bite back a retort before he got himself into trouble with the older couple when they practically stated Gypsy and Echo had no choice but to come with them. Which, probably would have went over like a lead balloon considering how he was dressed and his piercings, but well, he never imagined dressing differently. He was saved from inserting his foot into his mouth when Tanya's brother spoke up.
                                                      "Okay, no offense, I might just be some dumb magicless squib here, but the girl does have a point. Seventeen is the age of adulthood in the wizarding world and if she's seventeen, then she does have a say in where she goes. Plus, I think you might have issues with persuading my sister here to miss out on quality snog time with her boyriend, which from the looks of it, he'd rather do. Now, if you'll let me, I think my b*****d son would like to be held by his aunt."

The guy then handed Tanya the squirming kid while he hefted both Tanya and Echo's luggage by himself, fishing a keychain out of his pocket with one hand and tossing it to Echo with a cocked eyebrow. Straightening up, he chucked one bag over his shoulder and gestured with one arm. "Kid, hope you know how to unlock a car, cause I figured I'd be a gentleman and carry you and Tanya's luggage. If not, I can give you a crash course. Figure I could introduce myself better in the car anyway. Just, don't mind the car seat."

Jer just blinked as the guy did all of this, then looked over at Tanya. "Ya know Tanya, I think I kinda li' yer brother 'ere. Seems like a real robin bloke ta me. Then again, pretty sure tha' me own appearance ain' gonna win me any points 'ere wit' th' gov'nahs." Jer looked over to Gypsy, wondering when his mother was going to make an appearance. If nothing else, he might enjoy his mum quoting the legalities of emancipated minors at the couple and of custody laws.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Barrier between Platforms 9 and 10
                                                      Thoughts: Bleedin' bells, wot jus 'appened???
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hey now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
                                                      Hey now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
                                                      And all that glitters is gold
                                                      Only shooting stars break the mold

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty"

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:38 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya didn't get to hear Echo's response since she spotted Chalmes walking over towards them with a squirmy Chance in his arms giving him a wave as he came to them. She stopped that however at his words about Jer being her boyfriend which made her pause for all of three seconds in indignant silence before she began to crack up with small giggles and snickers and she could even hear Gypsy trying not to burst her own gasket at her brother's inquiry. At least the toddler asked a better question! "This is Echo, Chance. He's the one who's going to be staying with you and your Daddy for the next week or so." she told him clasping her hand inside of Echo's still trying not to continually laugh at the very thought of Jer being her boyfriend. He was nice, a lot nicer than she originally thought when she first saw him all those years ago, and he was cute in a way but definitely not her type. Plus how weird would it be to have a crush on a guy you had been filling a betting pool about when he and his best friend would get together?

Speaking of that pool, she was sure she had a few more galleons stashed away, she wanted to give her boyfriend something special for this Christmas but had no idea what. There weren't a lot of "I'm sorry you're parents are dead" cards or presents and even if there were she'd rather set them all on fire before giving one to him. So she had to find something that would help minimize his loss just a smidgen while also helping to make him feel better. As long as it wasn't that she was pretty much open to anything! Coming back to the here and now, Tanya nodded to Gypsy's suggestion that they start to leave before the girl groaned and told them to run. Looking over to where she was staring she resisted spewing a string of profanity because of the three year old not even an arms length away but what the actual ******** were those two crones doing here?! Thankfully the older Lovette sibling reacted before anyone else and proceeded to tell them where to stick it. Ok so that wasn't her exact words but that was her tone and she loved every bit of it! Especially when the two biddies looked like they'd each sucked an overripe lime.

She thought that was that but no apparently it wasn't since Chalmes decided to add his two cents into the mixture. And they weren't bad words; actually if her hands weren't filled with a toddler just seconds after he had said them she would've either applauded or ran over to her brother for one of her more restrictive hugs. Timmy definitely wasn't embarrassed by his words seeing as he was slowing getting the face of an awestruck teen meeting their hero for the first time. But he always sorta had that look on his face around their oldest brother so it wasn't anything new. She let him take hers and her little brother's luggage without any protest although she did snort as Chalmes commented that he hoped Echo knew how to unlock a car, she sincerely hoped so as well! Tanya had just settled Chance on her hip when Jer told her that he liked her brother and he seemed like a good guy. At least, she thinks that's what he said. She hadn't gotten down Jerisms like Gypsy and the rest of their year had. "Thanks Jer. I tell myself that there's nothing he can do to make me love him more and then he goes and tells off a pair of prejudice bag of bones causing me to say yes, there is. And were you even going to try to win points?" she asked dubiously eyeing all his piercings and while not seeing it knowing that there was a tattoo on his forearm. Pretty sure had he wanted to actually impress the elder Lovette's he would've tried harder than this. But that was none of her business. With a grin, Tanya followed after her brothers since Timothy had already left them to follow Chalmes giving slight nod in their direction to Echo to follow suit before giving her attention back to Chance. "Look how big you got! Pretty soon you're going to be taller than me!" she told him with slight exaggeration but who really knew? Chalmes was a fricken giant, who said his son wouldn't take after him?

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

WinterWhere: Kings Cross Station With: Echo, Gypsy, Jer, Timothy, Chalmes, and ChanceThinking: Someone give this man a medal! Or some pie!OOC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at King's Cross with Tanya, Gypsy and Jer
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Okay, how bad could this possibly be? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

playgroυnd ѕcнool вell rιngѕ a g a ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          raιn cloυdѕ c o м e т o p l a y agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          нaѕ no one тold yoυ ѕнe'ѕ noт в r e a т н ι n g ? нello, ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          ι aм yoυr м ι n d gιvιng yoυ ѕ o м e o n e тo т a l ĸ т o. нello. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho smiled faintly at Tanya's question, shaking his head lightly. The three-year-old wasn't the part that was worrying him. More like the three-year-old's dad. Just because Gearvin Whitethorne had seemingly approved of him didn't mean that Tanya's brother would. As for the wedding... he had no idea how exactly he was supposed to feel about that. He had no idea if it was going to be a big affair or not, but he had a feeling he was about to have to meet a lot of people. And try to keep their names straight. He sighed; at least he was prepared for what he assumed were the important ones. He had enough information from Tanya on her siblings and their respective significant others that he thought it'd be easy enough to remember who they were.

spaceWorries about what Chalmes would think of him flew right out the window, though, when the very first thing the guy did was comment on Jer. The guy had barely even looked at him, which he was going to take as a good thing because he figured that it meant he was utterly non-threatening. Before he had a chance to actually introduce himself, though, his sister was trying to usher them off. For once, he was inclined to listen to her, because her pink eyes had settled on a fixed point somewhere off to the right, widening in alarm. He didn't even have to follow her gaze to know she'd been right; their grandparents were here. The Ravenclaw let out a slow groan as the pair approached before any of them had a chance to do as Gypsy had requested and leave.

spaceThe ensuing debate between Gypsy and their grandparents actually managed to give him a sense of fondness for his sister. He was sort of impressed by how she held her ground. Though, Chalmes' interjection very nearly made him laugh, in spite of the tension in the air. He watched the way his grandfather's eyes narrowed when the eldest Whitethorne announced that he was a squib. Timothy Lovette had some weird and incredibly out-dated ideas on what caused a lack of magic in a magical lineage. He'd said on more than one occasion that he and Gypsy were lucky not to be squibs themselves, and credited the fact that they'd both been conceived so early in his parent's lives, before Thackery had 'fully turned from God.' He was convinced that should either he or Gypsy have children of their own, they would have squibs. It was ridiculous, offensive, and idiotic.

spaceHe didn't stop there; by the time he managed the word 'b*****d,' both Timothy and Phyllis were practically sputtering, both obviously in complete shock. It was apparent that they had absolutely no idea how to respond, not without saying something 'beneath' them. The sixth year was thankful for his experience with Quidditch, otherwise he was pretty sure he'd have failed spectacularly at catching the keys he'd been tossed. "Yeah, I can work a car door," he said, rolling his eyes faintly. Even if he hadn't been around cars his whole life (hell, his parents had one, they just hadn't ever used it much), he was still pretty sure that it wasn't that hard to figure out how to unlock one, of all things. But, his grandparents were right there, so he couldn't help needling the elder couple a little. "I mean, obviously I'm out of practice, but I could probably drive if I really needed to." There was no 'probably' about it, actually. His dad had figured they should both learn; Gypsy hadn't cared for it, but he'd thought it was kind of fun. But he didn't want Chalmes to think he was being rude. Or, well. Not rude to him. He was definitely being rude to his grandparents.

spaceThe back and forth between Jer and Tanya was met with another roll of his eyes, his lips quirking up in a smile. Gypsy was still bristling, obviously, but so far neither of his grandparents had managed to regain the power of speech (he gave credit to Chalmes, and perhaps a bit to Jer; Phyllis' face when she'd heard the blond's accent had been priceless), so he was perfectly fine just walking off. He watched Chalmes hand off his son to Tanya and then glanced over at his grandparents. "Yeah, I'm not going anywhere with you guys. Even if Gypsy didn't have legal rights. You both kind of suck," he told them, feeling somewhat liberated. Then, he glanced at Chalmes. "So, lead the way. I have absolutely no idea what you drive."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιғ ι ѕ м ι l e and don'т в e l ι e v e
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoon ι ĸnow ι'll w a ĸ e ғroм тнιѕ d r e a м
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ don'т тry тo ғ ι х м e, ι'м noт в r o ĸ e n нello,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ι aм тнe l ι e lιvιng ғor yoυ ѕo y o υ c a n н ι d e. don'т c r y

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MelB87

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:57 am
User Image
~ M.J. Al'Meara ~
.::. Eleven years old .::. Unsorted .::.

spaceM.J. stood staring at the brick wall between platforms 9 and 10 at King's cross station. She had imagined this moment a million times in her mind. Sometimes she would run towards the wall and jump through the barrier as gracefully as a clabbert swinging from tree to tree, coming through the other side and witnessing with her own eyes the magical Hogwarts Express. Other times she fall flat on her face just before going through it, her trunk smashing on the floor next to her and spilling her belongings all over the concrete(once even breaking her newly acquired, already beloved wand!). The one consistent detail in her day dreams was the nearly palpable magic coming from the invisible barrier. Standing in front of it, she always new this was the beginning of the best adventure she'd ever been on!

spaceNow it was really here, she was really here, and the brick wall never looked more mundane. Just a normal, muggle-made, magic-free, solid brick wall. So much so she thought perhaps she wouldn't be able to go through it at all. "No wonder muggles never notice it, I wouldn't have either had I not known it was here.", she thought. She looked at her parents, who both gave her an encouraging smile, and nudged her forward. She double checked to make sure her shoes were tied and her pants weren't sagging, then she started a light jog, pushing her pink and purple wheeled trunk in front of her. Closing her eyes and nearly expecting to feel a jerk as she reached the brick wall, she just continued smoothly onward, feeling a little prickle as she went through.

spaceAnd right there, as she turned to her left was the magnificent Hogwarts Express. "Wow!" she exclaimed quietly to herself as she stood in amazement. " It's more beautiful than any photos I've ever...", her thoughts were interrupted by her parents bumping into her as they crossed through the barrier. " Oops, sorry sweetheart! We better move from the entrance." said her mother in a calm loving tone, now pushing her through the crowd.

::OOC::
Quote:
To be continued in the Hogsmeade Station thread in the Hogwarts guild, I'll be open for interactions there smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:16 am
Tobias Ledford
YEAR: first :: HOUSE: unsorted
(You can click the picture to view his profile)
User Image
Tobias and his parents arrived at the location of the barrier between platforms 9 and 10. Tobias was feeling particularly excited, yet fearful at the same time. He expected that every first year had troubling thoughts about what could go wrong when trying to cross the barrier, but Tobias's fears were more broad than that. He wondered what would happen if a muggle were to see him cross the barrier and witness its magic. He wondered what would happen if he'd cross the barrier while there was another student on the other side, causing them to crash together. His mind spent so much time racing over various things that COULD go wrong that it didn't take the time to realistically consider if they WOULD actually happen. His parents, sensing his hesitation, encouraged him to relax.
"Don't worry son, everyone's nervous their first time." With a giggle, his mother replied: "Speak for yourself! My parents had to run to catch up to me I was so excited!" Tobias smiled at the mental image of his mother bolting for the barrier with her parents left with a surprised expression on their faces.

He took a deep breath and started a hurried walk towards the barrier. After a few steps he began running, pushing his cart with all his possessions for the year on it. A few feet from the barrier, he closed his eyes and thought: <
I hope Diablo isn't freaked out right now> He slowed down and opened his eyes, having crossed the barrier without any trouble. "We made it Diablo!" Tobias said out loud. Diablo cocked his head to focus one of his eyes on Tobias. Seeing a group of students all moving, he took a deep breath and tried not to stand out too much from the crowd. He was happy to finally see the Hogwarts Express for himself, but couldn't really enjoy the sight because of dislike for large groups. <This is going to be a problem if I let this bother me going to a whole school filled with strangers...> Tobias thought to himself. After boarding the train, he looked for an empty car and got himself comfortable. A small smile slowly appeared on his face. <It's finally happening... not only am I going to finally be a wizard, but it was MY decision.>

Tamoketh

Loyal Gatekeeper

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❧ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? King's Cross Station - Platform 9
xxx❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Declan, Sebastian, & Kinzlie
xxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Governess Duties
xxxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? These silly geese

As soon as everyone was done eating, Nora stepped aside to pay for their meal. "Alright, doves, we've got to get a move on if we're to make it to the platform in time. Oh, and we'll want tidy clothes. Scourgify." She quickly cast at Sebastian, who vanished beneath bubbles, before coming out perfectly clean, his white shirt once more pristine. "Holy cow! Now no one will ever know I spilled!" The boy said, excitement evident in his tones. "They'll have nary a clue. Now, we're going to stop by next door, to my daughter's shop. I've got everyone's luggage stashed away, all tucked in nice new trunks. Then we'll get to King's Cross."

The little group gathered their things, then flooed to a small shop across the street from the crowded train station. "Hold hands, bub. Traffic in London's not like Liverpool." Kinzlie reached out for Seb's hand, and he quickly took hold. "Declan, love. I'd be honored to hold hands as we cross." Once everyone had a hand to hold, the group hurried across the busy street at the stoplight and through the car park to the entrance of King's Cross.

Once inside, Nora handed both young boys their tickets, done up in shiny silver. "Ah, Miss Nora, there's a typo on this? It says 9¾, but that can't be right. See, they're numbered in big numbers, not little ones." Seb looked confused and concerned, then glanced over at Declan, wondering if he had any ideas for this. "I... I'm sure Miss Nora is gonna tell you what to do, bubby." Though... Kinzlie had to agree it was highly suspect.

The little group walked, still holding hands until they reached a small clearing around one of the posts between platforms 9 & 10. "Alright, dear loves. Here's the entrance to the Platform. What you'll do is run straight at the barrier here, and you'll appear on the other side. I know it sounds crazy, but trust me." Nora glanced at both boys, wondering if they'd do it or if she should make the first run. "Are.... are you kidding? That sounds - Seb no!" Before Kinzlie could further object, Seb grabbed his little cart and ran headlong at the wall.

Kinzlie prepared to need urgent medical care... but just like that... he was gone? Dark eyes looked over at Nora, who bore a small smile. "I would never lead my loves into danger. Declan, dearest, you're up next." Nora nodded lovingly, prepared to go through with Kinzlie, just to make sure she wouldn't get trapped out. That was the best part of being a Governess, after all.

{{Wearing :: Nora :: Kinzlie:: Sebastian}}
{K - #B19CD9}{S - #FF9966}{N - #8DB600}
AliceInWonderland0921

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴅ, ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏɴᴇs. Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ
Aɴᴅ ᴏʜ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, Tʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪᴛ ɪɴ
Tʜᴇ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. Nᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴏғғ. Iᴛ's ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴋɴɪғᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ Gᴏᴅ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, sᴛᴇᴘ ʙʏ sᴛᴇᴘ
Aɴᴅ ᴏʜ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪᴛ ɪɴ
Tʜᴇ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. Nᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? King's Cross Station
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mrs Heulwin, Sebastian, and Ms Moon
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to the Train
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh no! There's so many people here!

Declan stood up with the rest of them, then watched in amazement as Nora used magic to clean up Sebastian's clothing, smiling a little at the boy who was impressed that no one would know he'd made a mess. If Sebastian was going to be Declan's friend, the blond would need to remember that spell. It didn't seem too hard. As they headed across to the station, Declan happily took Mrs Nora's hand to cross the street. Back in Ballynanty, traffic was nothing like this and Declan had very little experience with crossing any kind of real traffic. Truthfully, he was a little afraid and clung a little tighter to Mrs Nora's hand. He continued to hold her hand as they navigated through the very busy station, shrinking against her as they walked. He wasn't all too keen on the crowds at the train station. They came to a stop at a little clearing between two of the large brick pillars. Nora handed them each a ticket that listed 9¾ as the platform. Declan quietly joined the confusion about the platform numbering. Mrs Nora explained that they had to run at the barrier and they'd appear on the other side. He knew that Mrs Nora wouldn't prank them like the kids at his school would, so he fully believed what she said. Sebastian took off without a second thought and disappeared through the wall. Declan's heart was hammering, and it only got worse, when Mrs Nora said it was his turn. Run... right... He did his best to run at the wall, closing his eyes as he was about to make contact.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items