Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:41 pm
User Image
                                                  And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                  A shame you seemed an honest man
                                                  And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Curse-Breaker |❖| Ravenclaw Alumnus |❖| Half-Blood
                                                  Employed by Gringott's

════════════════════════

Well, of course I came, Uain Bheag,” said Selina with a tone suggesting both a level of assurance, and that no other answer would have sufficed. “When I received a missive of importance from a Governess of Hogwarts, no less, about a matter involving you, I arrived with all dispatch.” The senior Cursebreaker gave Nora a nod of respect when referencing her, and as she spoke, she took in what she was seeing.

She saw her young niece, who was dressed in a manner resembling a gingerbread cookie with candy cane accents, was standing behind a younger girl with long brown hair wearing a rust-coloured cardi sweater, over a white turtleneck, and a long gray skirt. Linsey had her arms around the younger one, holding her in a comforting and protective manner, like she might have if this were a younger sister. The younger girl was visibly upset, and Selina could see she’d been crying. Meanwhile, Blannat was at once in a position to guard both of the girls, while licking the younger one’s hand.

Blannat’s ears immediately perked up and he raised his head and looked over at Selina, and would have come over to greet her, but she simply gave the dog a knowing smile, and a soft, barely audible bark of her own telling him to stay put and keep doing what he was already doing. The senior Cursebreaker was still dressed for the office, as she’d been there prior to their planned evening, wearing a long black tailored skirt with a stark-white dress shirt and a cream-coloured sweater with a Gringott’s pin at the lapel, and a pair of black leather high-heeled shoes. Over this was a long black overcoat which gave a subtle impression of wings.

Linsey offered her aunt a brave smile, and she said, “Aunt Lynn, this is my friend, Ella. She…” Selina forestalled the coming gush of an explanation her niece might offer next with a raised hand, and she said in her customary calm, whispery tones, “Deep breaths, Uain Bheag. All things come in their good time.” She laid her hand upon her young niece’s shoulder, leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek, before shifting her attention fully to Nora. She then bowed her head, as though she were greeting a noble, and she said in a formal tone, “Madam Governess, I am Selina Grey, at your service. For the record, I am Linsey’s aunt, her godmother, and the designated deputy chieftain of the clan and the extended family. How may we be of service?”

Cinnabun Gryffie

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:
                                                  User Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                                  and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                  But you know that it means so much
                                                  And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❧ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Selina, Ella, Linsey, and a huge wolfhound
xxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing for a long night
xxxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is going to be a mess.

Nora watched Linsey focus on distracting Ella from the current pains, before another woman showed up. The woman spoke with Linsey, and Nora was certain this must be the fabled aunt. She noted that she came of course, and that it was due a high honor to have been invited by Nora. As the brunette stepped over to speak, Linsey started an explanation, but was hushed by her aunt. Selina introduced herself and her many titles, then asked how she may be of service. "A pleasure to meet you, dear. My name is Nora Heulwen, and I'm head of the Governors. I actually stopped today to help a couple of our muggleborn students home, but when chaos reigns, I must step in. Miss Llewella here used the floo to go home, only to find her family had moved on. Normally, our steps would be to visit MCPS, which I'm still going to do, then to find a place at Wool's. In this particular circumstance, we do have another option, however, you would have to agree with your niece about bringing Miss Ella along with you for the holiday."

Normally, of course, that wouldn't be an option, but as always, Nora was willing to put her own neck on the line to help keep this poor girl safe. It was going to be heartbreaking no matter what, but something about her timid and broken demeanor just made it much worse. Honestly, if Linsey wasn't here, Nora wasn't sure how the girl would be faring. Hopefully Selina wouldn't mind helping keep Ella safe, especially since Nora figured the girl would need some familial love. Even still, Nora worried that Ella herself might not like the arrangement, so perhaps Nora should step her aside for a moment to talk alone... but she wasn't sure Linsey would let go of the younger girl...

{{Wearing :: Winter Woolens}}
{Kinzlie - #B19CD9}{Sebastian - #FF9966}{Nora - #8DB600}{Nani - #61B329}
Graydon Ironshield

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴅ, ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏɴᴇs. Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ
Aɴᴅ ᴏʜ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, Tʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪᴛ ɪɴ
Tʜᴇ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. Nᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴏғғ. Iᴛ's ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴋɴɪғᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ Gᴏᴅ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, sᴛᴇᴘ ʙʏ sᴛᴇᴘ
Aɴᴅ ᴏʜ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪᴛ ɪɴ
Tʜᴇ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. Nᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Governess Nora, Linsey's Aunt Selina
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Just trying to breathe
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm so afraid

Llewella let Linsey hold her, even though being touched made her skin crawl. She was so used to only being touched in anger that any kind of gentle move was confusing to her. The older Ravenclaw was telling her to just hold on and she'd be okay, but Ella honestly wasn't sure about that. She had been told she was going to end up in an orphanage, and that was assuming they were unable to find her family. Honestly, if they managed to track down the Antonovs again, Ella would have to try and beg not to be sent back with them. They'd made it clear for years that she was an unwanted burden.

Ella let out another soft cry, blinking a few times when her fingers were gently licked. Brown eyes blinked a few times, before her small hand gently moved to pat the huge dog on top of his soft head. At least she'd gotten to know that Blannat wasn't going to bite her entire arm off. Linsey rubbed Ella's shoulders again, saying it was okay for her to come along with her. Apparently she worried Ella was going to panic herself into the hospital if she was unable to calm. Linsey gave her a hug, so Ella laid her head on the older girl's shoulder, relaxing into the first hug she'd had in... goodness, a long time. "A-and your parents won't be upset?" She knew either set of hers would've been incredibly upset. Her mom, because the woman had been incredibly secretive about her dealings in life (namely Llewella), and the Antonovs... well, they didn't even like Ella being there, much less other friends... especially females.

Linsey spoke about their holidays, saying there was always room for another friend. Her grandmother would adore Ella (which the brunette quite doubted), and there was sets of fun. While she'd been raised with a strict religion, Ella couldn't say she'd ever gone to church. The Antonov family didn't want anyone they knew to have any ideas that Ella existed, so she wasn't allowed to go with them. She said they did a cookie baking marathon, midnight church (was morning church just too early?), and a Christmas party.... and she mentioned the snow on the sea. Ella wiped her eyes again, then jumped back when a new person appeared beside them. This must be the aforementioned Aunt. Linsey tried to explain who she was, but she was cut off by her aunt. Despite the woman's soft voice, Ella shrank down on herself, watching with terror that the woman might be upset with her. Nora explained what was going on, along with their next steps, and Ella worried the woman might get in trouble for letting her go home with Linsey too. The small girl didn't want anyone in trouble, but it sounded like the woman was prepared for whatever might come.

Ella, in a bit of added worry, shifted her hand to carefully hold onto Linsey's hand. Perhaps it was to feel closer, or perhaps she figured the older girl would keep her safe... but Ella knew it was largely to keep her rooted in place. Otherwise, she might well run off and try to find somewhere to hide. Especially since stragglers around the platform were still looking curiously. Dark eyes looked over, looked between the others, hoping someone would give her a solid answer and let her go somewhere safe and quiet to hide.

{{Wearing :: Magically Warmed Clothes}}
          {{Ella - #5B92E5}}{{Nora = #8DB600}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:23 am
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice-CaptainCulinary Club Captain

Blannat maneuvered his head under the small girl’s hand so she could pet him, as he could sense her distress even if he couldn’t understand what was going on. It was enough for him to know she was upset and not in peril, and needed to be comforted, which was something he was well-used to doing for his Mistress. He nuzzled the girl with his large cold wet nose, sniffing and snorting softly as he did, and started licking her hand again, and working his way along her wrist, knowing she was still too jumpy for him to lick her cheek.

Linsey stood there, listening to the Governess and Aunt Lynn; though she was shushed by her aunt she knew it was with good reason, and nodded silently when she was advised to take deep breaths. The knowledge of what had been done to Ella was so raw and she was doing well to hold it together. Her aunt wasn’t big on large public displays of emotion, as there was a measure of decorum to be observed and appearances to be kept up, and she didn’t want for Linsey to just start openly sobbing right there on the platform, where just anyone could see it. She knew Aunt Lynn would want to hear the full story, but only when there were fewer people around, especially now she was aware there was something happening which required a measure of discretion in its handling.

When Ella leaned her head upon Linsey’s shoulder, the older girl laid her head against it, her long silvery hair sliding over and draping down over Ella’s shoulder. “Ye dinnae need te be thinkin’ upon that, Ella,” Linsey said to her, in a soft tone, with a gentle smile. “Now that Aunt Lynn’s here, all’s going to be good here soon enough. It won’t be long before you’ll be safe and warm and among folk who will care about you. Dinnae be surprised if Blannat stays with you tonight. An’ dunya worry aboot ‘im; he’s the best body pillow you could ever ask fer.” When Ella slipped her hand into hers, the older girl gave it a gentle squeeze, and added, “It’s going to be okay, and we’re not going anywhere without you.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:43 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Employed by Gringott's

════════════════════════

Selina was duly impressed that the Head of the School Governors was here escourting students whom needed somebody to be there with them. She also listened to what Nora had to say concerning the situation she walked into, a matter somehow her niece was involved in. The Cursebreaker knew her niece volunteered to go back on the train in her role as a Prefect, preempting their original plan to pop out from Hogsmeade and go shopping somewhere before adjourning to her sister’s home for the rest of the evening. It wasn’t hard to surmise the younger girl was a friend of her niece. Selina certainly understood what it meant to be suddenly bereft of the security that came with having a family around her.

For her part, when Selina looked over at her niece with a thoughtful look, and the silvery-haired girl returned her gaze, she saw all of her pain and anguish writ large in her pale blue eyes. The pleading she saw in those big blue eyes expressed to her volumes without Linsey speaking a syllable. She gave her niece a slight nod, as her decision was made. She caressed Linsey’s chin, and with a sigh and an understanding look, she said softly, “Uian Bheag, the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand. Sometimes I wonder how it hasn’t drowned in all the tears shed, but such thoughts are for another day.” Having invoked William Butler Yates, she turned to address Nora, and added, “Miss Llewella’s well-being must be of paramount concern here. If Linsey has offered her Sanctuary and Hospitality, then we will see it done, rest assured.”

Accustomed to running projects at Gringotts, with her decision made, Selina’s mind was already at work figuring out logistics. “It would likely be best for her to stay for the duration of the school holiday, and return with Linsey, so Miss Llewella won’t be in a position of needing to field uncomfortable questions from her classmates. No need providing grist for the school rumour mill. I should like to contact my sister; I suspect there are processes which must be set in motion before proceeding any further, and I don’t want for her to think I’ve absconded with her only child.”

At that, Linsey giggled softly, and quipped, “Nope, not at all, not like that hasn’t happened before.” Selina cocked her head to one side, and said ruefully, “Hmmm, true, that.” She returned to focus upon Nora, and said, “More to the point, I should like to get the girls settled in at my sister’s ere long. I’m certain neither of them has had supper, and if nothing else, Uain Bheag, here, has a solo to sing at both morning services for which she will need to familiarize herself with tonight.”

I, what?” asked Linsey, as this was news to her. Looking back, Selina explained, “The Father was asking about you, and if you’d be comin’ home this year for Christmas, and your Da, of course, was happy to tell him you were. Next thing, the Choir Director was askin’ if’n y’d sing tomorrow, to which yer Da simply said that he’d ask ye. Now, no one would hold it against ye if’n ye declined…” Linsey smiled as she felt a familiar warmth spread through her, and replied, “True, but I’d never do anything to leave Weldon and Happy in a lurch at short notice, an’ they know it.” Weldon and his wife, Happy, were the church’s Organist and Choir Director, they were a part of Linsey’s life since she was a baby, and she’d been singing in the choir since she was old enough to stand up with the adults during the service without fidgeting. She added, “If I have lyrics to study and the sheet music to sight-read, I’ll be ready for tomorrow. I’ll need to pick out a dress for myself, and see what I’ve got that’ll fit Ella.”

Good enough,” said Selina with nod, before shifting back to Nora, and saying, “I’ll whistle up my messenger, and then perhaps we might be able to adjourn to some place warmer and less public, so we might be able to expedite whatever preliminaries need be enacted in a modicum of comfort for all concerned?” With that, Selina closed her hand over the ring hanging from a chain around her neck, and she breathed a couple of arcane syllables.

Wisps of cerulean vapour appeared in mid-air and from that Selina’s Patronus manifested. Taking the form of a spectral beast with the size and shape of a wolfhound, the shaggy fur of a Grim, the long-tapered snout and upright ears of a jackal, with an Egyptian necklace about its neck and chest, while a circlet was at its brow, with an ankh centered upon its forehead. Soundlessly, its massive paws settled about an inch or so above the floor of the platform, and it looked about at everyone present, before bowing its head to its mistress. Selina then turned back to Nora to see what her response might be.

Cinnabun Gryffie

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:
                                                  User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❧ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Selina, Ella, Linsey, and a huge wolfhound
xxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing for a long night
xxxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is going to be a mess.

This whole situation was surely a mess, but Nora truly felt things would be okay. And it was all thanks to a certain young prefect. Even though the young first year was still in a state of upset, Linsey held her close and did everything in her power to keep her safe. Nora sighed softly at Selina's words. "In this world, I've seen my fair share of tragedy. The world can be cold and cruel... but then you find moments where friendships are forged." She nodded, pale green eyes glancing over to the two girls still in a caring embrace. The woman continued, saying that Llewella's safety was of utmost importance. She accepted that since Linsey had offered refuge, she would work to make it happen. Selina continued on, saying that it would be best for Llewella to remain with them over the duration of break, mostly in effort to protect the girl's emotions from the school's rumor mill.

Apparently Selina had accidentally "absconded" with Linsey before, but Nora sensed they had a lovely relationship. Though, it did seem Linsey was taken by surprise at the announcement of singing the next morning at church. "I've had those days too. Half my holiday solos were off the cuff. I'm sure you'll do lovely." A small grin was sent to the teen, before her attention moved back to Selina. The woman spoke about moving their location somewhere else, and to make sure they could get a little more privacy. "That's an excellent idea. I should think my office the best one to visit. After all, I'm only two doors off from the MCPS room. So we'll all head to the Ministry, then." She reached into her bag, pulling out her Ministry pin, which was then put on her lapel. At least her office had tea...

Green eyes looked up with a bit of surprise when Selina cast her patronus. It certainly made Nora's little flock of hummingbirds seem insignificant. The woman put on a soft grin, though she was a bit confused by the patronus. "If the two of you are busy, I can bring Miss Ella by later. Otherwise, you're all welcome in my office. It should be nice and warm, since I was there just an hour ago." Normally it wasn't multiple times a day that she went into her office, but for this case, she'd make an exception. Besides, she certainly knew that girl needed help in every capacity she could provide. MCPS would probably have a million questions, and honestly, Nora wasn't sure how much they'd get from the girl.

{{Wearing :: Winter Woolens}}
{Kinzlie - #B19CD9}{Sebastian - #FF9966}{Nora - #8DB600}{Nani - #61B329}
Graydon Ironshield

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴅ, ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏɴᴇs. Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ
Aɴᴅ ᴏʜ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, Tʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪᴛ ɪɴ
Tʜᴇ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. Nᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴏғғ. Iᴛ's ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴋɴɪғᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ Gᴏᴅ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, sᴛᴇᴘ ʙʏ sᴛᴇᴘ
Aɴᴅ ᴏʜ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪᴛ ɪɴ
Tʜᴇ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. Nᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Governess Nora, Linsey's Aunt Selina
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Just trying to breathe
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm so afraid

Llewella watched the adults talk about her, trying to ponder up plans for her. Though it sounded like the decision was that she was to go along with Linsey. While not the original plan, it was better than some of the alternatives. She didn't really want to go back to school, nor did she want to work on moving into an orphanage for the next several hours. Linsey and her aunt discussed going to church in the morning, where Linsey would be doing a solo. Apparently her Father was supposed to ask, but clearly, he hadn't done that. Vaguely, Ella wondered how Linsey might sound while singing. Music wasn't something she was familiar with, since her family was always too strict to allow anyone to explore the creative arts. Heck, the only reason Ella had any artistic ability was because her art books were easy enough to hide under her mattress at home. It was then that she was thankful she'd grabbed them out before the school year began, otherwise he works would be lost forever.

Linsey mentioned picking out a dress for herself, then finding something for Ella as well. The brunette looked confused at the older, not sure what to make of the situation. While Linsey was also quite small, she was at least well fed, and she was taller. Though most of that was because she was older. When Linsey's aunt cast up some sort of silvery monster, Ella squeaked sharply and tried to step back, but being caught in the embrace of the teen prevented her. Linsey hugged her close, so Ella laid her head back on Linsey's shoulder, only for her silvery hair to fall over Ella as well. At least it worked to obscure her even further. She was told that Linsey's parents wouldn't be mad, and that her aunt was going to make sure it all went well. She even said that Blannat might sleep with her, but that he was a good pillow. The two held hands and Linsey reassured Ella that they wouldn't be going anywhere without her. And so far, that seemed the case.

"Thank you..."

{{Wearing :: Magically Warmed Clothes}}
          {{Ella - #5B92E5}}{{Nora = #8DB600}}
          Graydon Ironshield

As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:25 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice-CaptainCulinary Club Captain

When Aunt Lynn said that they would take Ella in for the duration of the holiday, Linsey breathed a ‘thank you’ with a look of relief in her eyes, and she understood the import of what her aunt was saying. ‘Sanctuary’ and Hospitality’ as her aunt phrased it carried layers of meaning beyond the obvious and more modern applications. Without saying as much, she was inferring ancient Celtic oaths not to be violated without risk of divine wrath being incurred. She was also glad her aunt made the determination that Ella should stay until it was time to return to Hogwarts. With a little luck, Ella’s situation could be kept quiet, her Housemates knowing nothing. Last thing Ella needed was to be teased about her situation.

Linsey couldn’t help chuckling at the memory of adventures her aunt took her on without Mom’s knowledge or consent, at least not until after the fact, and they didn’t need to worry her unnecessarily. While she was surprised by the news she was to sing tomorrow, she could forgive Da his lapse; after staying at the school over the holiday last year to keep company with Milan, he was glad to have her home for Christmas this year, and she knew he would ask her about performing tonight when she got home when she didn’t have school matters to attend to. Weldon and Happy loved her, as much as she did in return, so, of course she would be ready for tomorrow.

Thank you, Madam-Governor,” she said, when Nora related to her how she experienced similar events during holidays. “I’m rather looking forward to the challenge actually,” she added, smiling at the thought of being with her church-family once more, and having the chance to sing with the choir. A moment later, Nora spoke of them all going to the Ministry, which Linsey already guessed would be part of their journey tonight.

Ella jumped back into her when Aunt Lynn’s Patronus arrived, and Linsey told her in a soft voice, “Don’t worry, Ella, its just a Patronus, he can’t hurt you. In a couple years, you’ll get to learn how to create your own.” Linsey had to admit, though, at least to herself she found it a bit unsettling to meet the spectral dog’s gaze. She was pretty sure it’s gaze alone would be enough to send a Dementor packing. A wolfhound was common amongst her family, her cousin Canaan had one (and he could shift into a wolfhound form as well), the aspects of the Grim reflected how much death has touched her aunt, while the Egyptian symbology and the jackal aspect reflected her connections with that ancient land.

Nora floated the idea of bringing Ella to the house later, ostensibly to give Aunt Lynn and her a chance to get some things done, and Linsey shook her head, and she said politely, “I made a promise to Ella, Madam-Governor. Where she goes, I go. But, how do we get Blannat to the Ministry? He’s too big to fit on a Floo grate.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Employed by Gringott's

════════════════════════

Selina listened to what Nora said in response to her inference to William Butler Yates, and nodded along with her. “Indeed, you do,” she said in an agreeable tone. She couldn’t help smiling when she looked at Linsey and Llewella standing together, and a bit of warmth worked their way into her graveyard eyes. “An’ a gratifying sight to behold it is; gives me hope for this old world.” Linsey was holding the younger girl in her embrace, and she saw the hopeful look in her niece’s eyes. ‘Dinnae ye worry yerself, lass, we will make this work.’

Nora spoke to Linsey briefly about the surprise solo which was dropped in her lap, and how her own solos had been ad hoc affairs, and then the subject switched to the decision to go back to Nora’s office. “Excellent idea, Madam Governor,” she said, relishing the thought of being in some place warmer than a train station in winter, and hopeful there might be some tea figured into things.

With her Patronus summoned and fully manifested, Selina leaned in to speak to it. A tall, tapered ear swiveled about as she whispered her message. She chose not to delve into a long explanation of events, knowing there’d be plenty of opportunity for all that once she brought the girls back to the house. It was enough right then for Hannah to know the bare bones of the situation, and that they’d return from their errand of mercy in due course. “Right, off ye go, then. Try not to scare my sister…at least, not too much.”

The spectral hound bowed its head in response, and it started galloping along the walkway. As it sped away, its paws left ghostly prints in the air that quickly faded in its wake. “It would seem my sister’s evening is about to get a little bit more interesting,” said Selina, watching as the spectral dog vanished through the barrier, with a bemused smile and a bit of a mischievous glint in her gray eyes.

When Nora suggested the idea of simply dropping Ella by later instead, Selina noted her niece’s response was immediate and resolute. “I’ll second my niece’s response. I am responsible for getting her home, and now I’ve been made so in regards to Miss Llewella as well. Of course, you’re certainly welcome to come with us. To be sure, my sister will want to meet you.” It was then Linsey asked about getting Blannat to the Ministry offices, causing Selina to imagine trying to stuff the wolfhound into a floo, along with them. “Not to worry, Uian Bheag. I’ll pop him home, along with your bags. It’ll make it easier getting everything back later on; no need to traumatize to the poor thing if’n we don’ need te.”

Cinnabun Gryffie

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:
                                                  User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts Express
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Waiting on Linsey
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Saying Goodbye, probably
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I don't want to move houses...

Ella leaned into Linsey's hug, petting Blannat with her free hand. Even here, with the person she probably most trusted, Ella couldn't help but feel foreign in her own body. Who was she to try and find comfort with another person? Who could possibly love the broken, beaten down, thing she was? And why did Ella so desperately long for a connection? She sighed quietly, feeling a wave of worry that once they stepped off the train, this would all end. The fantasy would be over and she'd return to being just another wisp in the wind.

After her soft question about faith, Linsey seemed to know what to say... though didn't she always seem to have helpful wisdom? Linsey said that real faith endured, and that life without wasn't truly living. Ella frowned a bit, then looked up toward the blonde. "Of all my life, faith hasn't been the reason I exist. Sometimes just living is all one can do. Maybe someday I can have faith and hope again." Her words were soft, though pointed. The twelve year old shook her head a bit, thinking there had only really been one thing to make her feel that hope... and she was there beside her.

The brunette stepped away a tiny bit as Linsey took one more look around the train car. Messy brown hair fell around her face like a curtain, making the small girl look even smaller. It was both a relief and a weight when the older girl said the cart was empty. That meant her next steps would be toward an orphanage. The blonde said it would be okay, but tear-lined eyes looked up with doubt. After all, Linsey had a wonderful, loving family... something Ella had never truly known.

Linsey added that she and Blannat would be there, that Ella could have faith in that, but it still seemed entirely beyond fathom. "Mhmm... I know, Linsey." She pat Blannat once more, then followed the blonde off the train. When she noticed Linsey's whole family (or at least most of the ones she'd met over holidays) there waiting for the blonde, Ella couldn't help a pang of jealousy ripping through her.

But then.... one of the kids - Freya? - called out Linsey... and Ella... but not just Ella... Cousin Ella... The brunette sent a confused look over at Linsey, wondering what was going on. The rest of the family laughed between themselves, and Ella was certain they were teasing her. A tiny step back as she shrank down even further.... but then... Hannah, Linsey's lovely mom, held out her hands and welcomed Ella home.

"Wh..... home?"

She looked between them, feeling all their eyes (plus several other confused people on the platform) looking directly at her. She hesitated a bit, stepping to hide behind Linsey. Why were they all here? Surely it wouldn't be that many people to take her to the orphanage... but they weren't like the Antonov family... they wouldn't just show up to mock her and discard her... would they?

With a quiver in her lip, Ella reached out to hold Linsey's wrist, looking up as if to ask if they had all gathered round to watch her heart break in real time. Why else would they come, if not to bear witness to her pain?

{{Wearing :: Fox Themed Attire}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:31 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish

"Of all my life, faith hasn't been the reason I exist. Sometimes just living is all one can do. Maybe someday I can have faith and hope again." Hearing that was absolutely heartbreaking to Linsey’s ears, and she replied in a soft pleading tone, “Oh, Ella, please, you shouldn’t say such things, you can’t believe that, you just can’t. There’s always hope, so long as there’s life there’s always hope, even when you can’t see it. Don’t let anyone ever take that away from you.” Linsey blinked away a few tears, and she gave Ella’s shoulder a gentle squeeze and said to her, “You just need to hang on, Ella. Things are going to work out.”

When they stepped onto the platform, Linsey caught sight of the silent message her godmother was giving her, and an immense sense of relief washed over her. She smiled at Ella when she looked confused as to what was going on, and gave a slight nod in the direction of her parents. Linsey also couldn’t help but giggle softly as her young cousin inadvertently gave away the big reveal

Hannah had her arms out, and when Ella asked her question, she answered, “Welcome to your home, our home.” It was then Linsey’s dad spoke up. “The Antonovs decided they didn’t want you in their family anymore, so we decided we wanted for you to be in our family. Its just that the details took a little longer to iron out than was expected. The lawyers brought the last of the papers for us to have signed this morning. So, our home is now your home too, and you’re one of us.”

When Ella glanced back at her, looking as though she were about to cry, Linsey took hold of her small hand, and said to her with a sweet smile, “That means we’re sisters now, Ella.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts Express
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Waiting on Linsey
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Saying Goodbye, probably
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I don't want to move houses...

Caramel colored eyes looked over at the older girl, a line of tears set about their lashes. The small brunette furled up a bit, arms held timidly across her tummy. Linsey asked... pleaded... for her not to lose whatever small amount of faith she may have. That there would always be hope, no matter if it was within her sight. "Don’t let anyone ever take that away from you.” Ella wanted to counter, to tell Linsey of the many times faith had been taken from her... but then she was getting a loving little squeeze. She asked Ella to hang on, that things would work out, and the brunette simply nodded.

If Linsey said they'd get better... well... Maybe that was the faith to have.

As they walked onto the platform and Linsey's whole family seemed to gather around them, Ella felt more and more nervous. With the tiny steps she usually only used when she was trying for a subtle escape, the brunette tried to hide behind the Ravenclaw. Hannah, Linsey's mom, reached her arms out, saying a welcome to her home... their home... no,

our home...

Dark eyes looked beside Hannah to Conall, who added that the Antonov family didn't want Ella, so they decided they wanted her in theirs. Ella gently squeezed Linsey's arm as the information settled in. Papers signed, lawyers in question... did that mean Ella had been adopted? Had been taken in by the only family that had ever seemed to love her? She looked up at Linsey, letting the older girl take hold of her hand.

“That means we’re sisters now, Ella.”

With a shaky breath, tears rolled down the girl's face. She pushed into Linsey, small arms wrapping her friend - no - sister in a hug. A moment later, she looked at their family gathered around. Though her voice was quiet as always, Ella tried her best to speak up. "Th-thank you... I-I'm really happy to have you a-as my fa-family." Her small voice quivered, the girl wiping her tears on her cardigan sleeve. She looked back up at Linsey, a tiny smile settling on her face.

{{Wearing :: Fox Themed Attire}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Going Back to School
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Saying Goodbye?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wish I wasn't so scared...

Llewella had had an interesting summer. From learning a bunch of basic life skills (that she probably should've already known) to visiting a spa (after an hours-long hairbrushing session, because apparently the tangles had overgrown...). And now, she was here, getting ready to go back to school. This time, though, she wasn't an Eynon. No, she held a new surname and a new family that seemed to quite like her. She was still waiting on edge for the moment they'd decide they didn't want her either, but for now, it all seemed okay.

With her trunk packed (full of new clothes and essentials??), Ella dressed in new clothes, a little surprised to have things that actually fit her. Of course, lots of them were made by Linsey's fashion friend guy specifically for her, but it still seemed odd. The small girl brushed through her already-tangly hair, then put in a headband with a bow. There. That looked... cute? She sighed softly, then headed out of her room to join her family. "I-I'm ready, I think..."

Once Linsey and Finn were also ready and packed up, the group apparated to the platform. Once she got her bearings (and her tummy) back to normal, Ella took hold of Linsey's hand for support. Of course, she wouldn't be able to sit with the blonde on the train, since she had jobs to do, but that was okay. Ella figured she'd probably wedge back into her hiding spot once more. It was only for 6ish hours... Eventually, maybe, she'd feel comfortable enough to change her plans, but for now, she preferred to hide anywhere she could. Plus what if that one boy was there to try to make her eat a pie?? Ella pulled on her messy brown hair, tugging part free from her headband so it'd once again hide her nervous face. Carnelian eyes glanced out, looking between the members of the Grey family, as well as all the others flooding onto the platform.

{{Wearing :: Cute Monochrome Outfit}}
          Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9 3/4
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Boarding the train
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Yay! I can't wait!

Summer had been rough on Declan, much like he had expected. While he'd been able to exchange letters with his friends, they all had to be mailed to his great uncle who would then mail them using Muggle post to him. It delayed the delivery of the messages. Plus his family had dragged him to every sermon they could in hopes they could banish the devil from the boy. Of course, Declan knew there was no devil within him, but in fact, he was within his parents because no one would treat him this way unprovoked. When Declan had received the letter from Mrs Nora that she would pick him up the day before the start of the semester so he could spend the night at Seb's new apartment before they headed back, the blond was overjoyed. He was packed and ready when Mrs Nora showed up and apparated him to the apartment. Declan got to spend the evening and night with his best friend before they went back to school the next day.

In the morning, they had gotten breakfast at the place in Diagon Alley that they'd stopped at last year, then had used the floo to travel to King's Cross. Declan stepped out of the floo and waited for Seb and Ms Kinzlie to arrive. Looking around the platform, he drew in a deep breath of air, smelling the distinct smells of the platform. The steam from the train, the mingling of peoples and pets, breakfast stations from the rest of the station... Last year the busyness of the station had scared Declan, but this year it made him happy, excited even. He was able to return to the place he loved, the place he felt accepted.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mama, Dec, and Zoot
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Heading to School!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can't wait!!

Seb had had a pretty great summer. He got to spend so much time with Mama now, and he was able to wander around Diagon Alley. Sometimes, he'd spot friends and hang out with them too. The one friend he hadn't gotten to see was Declan, but the blond was supposed to spend the night before school. The two spent the summer writing letters (or well, Declan would write letters, then Seb would have Mama dictate his. Otherwise apparently Dec couldn't read them... or something...) He did occasionally try to write his own, the large, messy script riddled with spelling errors and occasionally backwards letters as well. But, to his credit, Dec never said anything about it.

The morning before the train, Miss Nora brought Dec over so he would at least get one night. She guided them through their last-minute shopping (Mostly for Dec, but Seb had also forgotten about half his list...) and then said she'd see them at the platform tomorrow. Kinzlie, Seb, and Dec spent much of the evening playing board games and just being together. After Dec went to sleep, Seb went to his bathroom and changed his hair from a faded teal color into an electric pink. It was awesome! That morning, he woke up and finished packing.. er... shoving his stuff into his trunk haphazardly, then they left for the platform. "Dec, this year's gonna be super awesome. Like. Super-duper-extra-heckin Awesome. I even remembered to sign up for the Advanced Flying class! And I might get to actually play quidditch this year! Oh man, I can't wait!"

Despite having a healthy breakfast, Seb was practically bouncing off the walls, as if Kinzlie had given him several cups of coffee. Green eyes looked over at the blond, before Seb draped an arm around his best pal while trying to keep an eye out for their other friends.

{{Wearing :: Space, baby!}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?
          Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Fʀᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ~ Cʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ATM
          Lᴇᴛ's ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ ~ Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ! Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces