Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx
Time: 2054-2055
Outfit: A touch of floral and Chanel Inspired
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Aria shrugged at Ron's shock. Honestly with her mother almost nothing surprised her. "You know my Mum... I'm surprised more of her suitors haven't considered the move. As for her current boyfriend it has been about six weeks. The writing is on the wall it is only a matter of time," She offered ominously. "Longest boyfriend in a long while. Mum says he buys nice gifts but let's face it Mum doesn't need someone else to pay for her things." She shrugged and smiled at the offer to spend the holidays with them, she jumped up and clapped her hands with a grin, "Really? I'd love to do holidays with you. I can write Mum this evening after the feast. Oh. Do you think Mum will be lonely without me?" Despite Aria's differences from her Mum and displeasure with her mother's parenting style, she knew Mum had a kid because she wanted a kid. Even if Mum could spend time with David and his family or visit Leah or her niece and nephew, Aria never wanted to leave her mum feeling lonely. That would be selfish.

When cornered about her BIG LIE to her Mum, Aria blushed looking down at her feet, "If she wasn't so pushy about quidditch maybe I'd have considered trying out in the first place. I'm naturally a good flyer and I know the sport better than most. Just... there's more to life than playing games on a broomstick. And if the Prophet or one of the Quidditch journals did do that it would be a huge scandal on their part and if Mum found out that way, so be it." She spun a red lock of hair around her finger, "I never understood the obsession with people based on their parents. Like the kid isn't the parent and the parent isn't the kid. Simple."

Aria was thankful for the change of subject from her lie. It wasn't like Aria liked lying. "I could ask Mum about the massacre at Hogsmeade if you want. I remember reading something about it in a book but because a lot of people from that are still living I feel like the information is more suppressed. Mum is awful at fighting so she was probably hiding and I forget the year but if Uncle David was still in school... well, we know my uncle wouldn't have let anything happen to Mum or her see too much." She shook her head, "I'm going to do Music Club again even though a lot of people are way better musicians than me. And Language Club again, of course. And dueling. Shame there isn't a debate club, law club, or history club. Guess there isn't as much of an interest in those things beyond practical coursework."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Not your mother, indeed
                                                Looking for bigger, better things, are you?
                                                Well, I'm sure you'll find them in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:57 pm

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Head Boy۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch Captain ۞ Seeker۞

▬▬Critiscm is something we can avoid easily...▬▬

Weslyn Knolle walked in, he thought that was a little odd, she hadn't been a prefect. Wait, was she the head girl? That was when Sparrow popped in and introduced Weslyn. Cenek smiled at her, "Well Wes, it's a pleasure to meet you. I figure before all the Prefects get here we should discuss a few things. Just like, patrol schedules? If we want to be Good Cop bad Cop or just be good cops? Any special events?"

He laid out his paper and pulled out a pencil(who could use a quill on a moving train). He made a list with all the Prefects on it, two for every house, then wrote his name at the top next to Weslyn's. "So there are 25 of us. If we ever need to vote on something that will be nice, no way we'll get a draw. At least the most troublesome Prefects from last year got their privileges revoked. I thin we should have a pretty good year with this bunch." He pulled out a second piece of paper to make a list of patrol groups. They weren't strict about this, the patrol groups were flexible per when life happened, but it was nice to have a basic frame work. "What are your thoughts?"

▬▬ By saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. ▬▬

Where: Train
With Whom: Prefects
Thinking about: It'll be a good year to shine
Wearing:Black pants, blue shirt.

addaellis

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:36 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

seventh year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Order of the Stick || Quidditch announcer

Sparrow's Hallway Dance Challenge buddy went straight away into a pop and lock routine, even adding a bit of beatboxing along. Sparrow cheered along, exploding into applause when the younger girl ended with an impressive moonwalk.

Given the relatively limited space (and the high chance of kicking someone) Sparrow hiked her flouncy skirt up a bit and replied with some simple charleston steps, gradually adding in twirls and bouncy footwork inspired by tap and riverdance. She hummed an upbeat tune as she went, responding to her challenger's beatboxing in her own way. Finally, Sparrow took two steps back, bounced off the seat with a flip, and swept her dress out into an elaborate curtsey. With a grin, she stepped aside, ceding the floor--err, train-- to her Hallway Dance Challenge buddy.

setting Prefect's Compartment, September 1st, 2054 || with Fellow prefects
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color many many colors || wearing White dress with the flounciest pink skirt and cape you’ve ever seen. And pink heels.
status Dance Battle Train Edition, Part 2!

MJ Spooks

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
It'll be totally strange
But wow! Am I so ready for this change
'Cause for the first time in forever
There'll be music, there'll be light!

♡♥
~"For the First Time in Forever" by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel from Frozen, cover by Caleb Hyles.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:38 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

seventh year || Hufflepuff Head Girl || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club head chef
Herbology Club co-captain || Quidditch manager

With Sparrow back to her usual hyperactive (and LOUD) shenanigans, Weslyn just smiled weakly. She returned Cenek’s smile with her own, brushing the tentacles from her knit hat back to meet his gaze properly. ”I look forward to working with you this year, Cenek! You know more about being a prefect and...all these, so I’ll be in your care. But um! Don’t hesitate to let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.” It took her a moment to understand what he meant by good and bad cops. ”Oh..do either of us need to be bad cops? I’m sure everyone is responsible and a good...role model…”

As she glanced at Sparrow and a fifth year Ravenclaw doing an...impromptu dance competition?, Weslyn thought she could understand that the Head Boy and Girl probably had to reign in some of these antics. Cenek mentioned that the more troublesome prefects from last year had gotten their privileges revoked, to which Wes responded with wide eyes. Troublesome? She felt a little glad she wouldn’t have to deal with whatever “more troublesome” was. ”That’s...good I guess? Um...is no cop an option? Just gentle nudges? What if we were like...um...farmers? If a potato--I mean, if someone gets out of hand, we can talk to them about it then, figure out why they did...whatever it is they did?... and then come to a better agreement. Does that make sense? Sorry, I was just thinking...if you want to trim a plant, yelling at it doesn’t work, right? And...I’d rather think of the prefects group as potatoes we’re helping to grow...like a special potato crop. I guess the whole student body are all potatoes we’re helping to grow...ah, sorry. You know more about being prefect and how the system works. Whatever you think is best…”

Wes trailed off, feeling she had already said too much. She sat down next to Cenek, looking over the list and how he drafted up a quick patrol schedule. ”How are patrols usually done and scheduled?” She also flipped her sketchbook open to a page of school events and ideas, along with a few random sketches. ”I had some ideas for school events though? Like...races? Swimming races, flying races? Maybe something to connect with the merpeople colony Or a school dance? There was one in our first year that was really fun!”

setting Prefect's Compartment, Hogwarts Express, September 1st, 2054 || with lots of prefects!
appearance 5'2", petite || wearing glasses + Maroon and blue dress with deep red octopus knit hat
status Ideas?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tides will turn
Rest assured
‘Cause seasons pass
A new day dawns
And through the clouds the sun will shine
To guide you home into the light
Let us follow where rivers flow
Let’s see how far we can go
When it feels like you’re out on your own
Hear the voice that’s calling you home

✿❀
~"Anew" by Hollow Coves.

addaellis

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:13 am
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

"Oooh, a whole six weeks, that's practically a lifetime," Ron said, trying hard not to laugh, although to be honest, even for him, the wait until the holidays seemed that way too. He smiled at seeing Aria's excitement; it made him happy seeing her happy. "I'd love spending the holidays with you too; we could have so much fun. Okay, you know Aunt Cathy would be invited too, but, if she were to have, like, team stuff she needed to do, or something else in mind, with, you know, somebody else, she could, and she wouldn't have to worry about you being home for Christmas with just your minders for company. And Mom's talking about throwing a big Christmas party this year at the house."

While Aria was looking down, and blushing, Ron pointed out, "Well, you are kinda her legacy, you know. Aunt Cathy would have been happy if you went out for Quidditch, kinda like how Mom and Dad would be happy if I tried to be a Healer or a researcher like them. And, yeah, you're a better flyer than most; heck, you could give some of our veterans a tussle. Sure, there's more to life than playing games on a broomstick: there's product endorsements, posters, and ... center...folds..." Ron repressed a shudder; the idea of Aunt Cathy posing in a swimsuit atop a broomstick weirded him out. "Yeah, I never got it either, but I think its a legacy thing too. People want to see these kids be the next Tom Brady or LBJ."

Ron nodded along at Aria's offer. "I'd like that. There's stuff Mom and Dad won't talk about, and I'd like to know. Kinda funny, isn't it? The biggest mystery in our lives are our own parents, and we live with them." He shook his head and chuckled at the thought. "Well, at least you know you'll have a dueling partner, just like in Herbology. Yeah a debate club or a history club would be pretty cool. Course we could try setting one up. Heard the Cooking Club was originally started up by some Second Year, just like us."

OOC:
mc2

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:27 am
♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx
Time: 2054-2055
Outfit: A touch of floral and Chanel Inspired

"Mum would love to come. I can't imagine her letting me do a Christmas without her. A lot can be said about my mother and her questionable priorities but it would be stupid of me not to think I'm one of her priorities," Aria said with a smile. "Mum took a year off quidditch and paid a lot of money to have me and despite her pushiness at the end of the day she does love me." Smiling she added, "And don't call them my minders... it makes me sound so high maintenance. I could take care of myself for a few days at this point. It isn't my fault that over the summer she actually paid someone to watch me sleep to make sure I was okay. My mum is a bit mental."

Aria sighed when Ron pointed out her legacy. "I'd rather be her mum's legacy than her's. Besides I can learn languages like my mum why can't that be my legacy verses being an object of entertainment?" As Ron agreed with her about her flying abilities, Aria didn't think it was fair to say she was that much better out of raw talent. She was probably flying on a toy broom before most kids walked. Aria turned bright red and hid behind her purse. "Ronald David Quinn- Smith! Don't you dare! Did you know one of the older students actually told me flat out about which centerfold of my mum was his favorite, last year? Like ew. Not that modeling is bad but my mum speaks like half a dozen languages and that is what she does!"

She shook her head and said, "I don't get why my mum wouldn't want me to work for the ministry like her mum if it is about legacies? Or do medicine. Grandpa was a surgeon. Grandma was the Head of the Obliviators before she died. Uncle David said Grandma used her charm and gift at charms and memory spells to become that at a pretty young age. What's wrong with fulfilling that legacy instead? It isn't like I'm asking to be a tattoo artist or something. And trust me everyone's skin is better off without me doing that. Art isn't my talent." Aria ended with a small laugh. "I still think your parents are far less pushy about the legacy thing than my Mum."

Aria nodded when Ron thanked her for her offer to talk to her Mum about the past. Her mum was a great many things and chatty was one of them. It made getting answers much easier for Aria. "Mum says she's an open book. I never thought she was much of a secret person... well maybe about Mum's mum's side of the family. Like all I get on that is 'they were bad people' or 'good riddance someone else inherited that mansion'. I guess a family good at memory charms and been all Slytherins since when the house was founded can't be pleasant. I think I can get mum to chat about the massacre at Hogsmeade, though."

She smiled as they turned to clubs and gushed, "Would you think a debate club or history club would be popular enough to last? I really would love to do one or both but I don't want to be the only one sitting in a room on a Wednesday night, either."

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Not your mother, indeed
                                                Looking for bigger, better things, are you?
                                                Well, I'm sure you'll find them in

Gryffindor!
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:38 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

"Of course, you're her first priority, and she loves; how could she not?" Ron said, smiling back at Aria. When she mentioned 'her minders, Ron held up his hands, and said, "Hey, fair enough; and, please, you don't have to tell me you're not 'high maintenance', I know better. Mom's been teaching me how to cook over the summer, so maybe I can help take care of Anna when she or Dad end up working late, or something. I guess that would make me a minder, huh?"

When asked about legacies, Ron shrugged and offered, "Um, well, if you don't want to be an object of entertainment, then don't be. Its your legacy to make, right?" As Aria turned red, and related her encounter with an older student, his eyes grew wide with astonishment, and he said, with an increasing note of incredulity, "Oh, heck, no. They didn't ... they did. Okay, ewww; double-ewww! I mean, they're talking about Aunt Cathy here; that's just not right."

He listened to what she was saying about her family, and he asked, "Have you and Aunt Cathy ever discussed what you might want to do? I mean, I know she wants you to play for Gryffindor, of course, but is she really insistent that you go pro once you leave school? Wouldn't she be happy if you took a job at St. Mungo's, and worked with your uncle?" When she mentioned how not pushy his own parents were, Ron smiled, and he told Aria, "Yeah, maybe, probably, I guess. They aren't as pushy as the Quinns are; they think I should work for the Ministry of Magic. I'm not sure yet what my legacy should be, but its not like we don't have time. You know, if you wanted to be a translator at the Ministry of International Cooperation, Aunt Cathy would be happy with that, right?"

While Aria described her mother as being an open book, Ron noted, "Yeah, I've noticed there's parts of the family Mom and Dad won't discuss. Aside from Uncle Dave, Mom won't discuss the rest of the Stewart side of her family, and Dad doesn't talk about Grandma Smith; heck, he won't say if she's even still alive or not. I mean, what's up with that? Still, it would be cool if I could learn something about what happened in Hogsmeade."

Ron smiled, when he heard the enthusiasm Aria had at the idea of forming a club, he couldn't help but be caught up in it. "From all the stories I've heard about the arguments started in History Class, a debate club probably could do well. A History Club could work, but we'd have to do something to keep people's interest going. Course, we'd need a teacher or staff person to co-sponsor it. Who do you think we could get to do it?"

OOC:
mc2

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts Express
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sebastian
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Taking the train to Hogwarts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm so nervous

It had felt good to hug someone and have someone to wish him good luck at school, so Declan was thankful for Mrs Nora. Declan took Sebastian's hand and stepped onto the train with him, giving the boy's hand a gentle squeeze. Looking at the teal haired boy, he felt sad that Sebastian was sad to be leaving his mother, but at least he had the magic mirror to contact her. The blond glanced around the train wondering where they should sit. Sebastian's hand was still in his, careful not to lose his friend in the crush of people boarding the train. Finally, he squeezed past some older kids and slipped into an empty cabin. Sitting down, he let out a sigh. "I hope Skye is gonna be alright. Wish I had her with me," he said with a little sigh, then glanced out the window. There were still some parents waiting on the platform to wave goodbye to their kids. Declan imagined his parents on the platform, but then quickly dismissed that thought. They'd never enthusiastically wave at the train, hoping their child saw it. Maybe a private, polite goodbye, but emotion was something expressed in private with them. "You've never rode on a train before, right?" Declan asked, turning his attention back to his friend with him.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:14 pm
Nothing you need to do, I’ll just take a peek inside your mind
Clever and curious, Imaginative but impatient.
Better be Ravenclaw!

User Image User Image
Noreen Casey Vann
Halfblood ~ Photonista
xxxRavenclaw Fourth Yearxxx

Location : Hogwarts Express (2060)
                                                  Company : Sitting alone

Nora was looking forward to being headed back to school. Though she loved books she was so done helping in Flourish and Blotts. Why couldn’t summer be filled with shopping and taking photos of everything. That was a way better use of her time. Sure, mum took her shopping because who wouldn’t take their daughter shopping but still. Granted now book sorting would just be more book sorting mixed with assignments and lots of extra work. Why did life need to be so tiring?

No, Nora couldn’t think like that right now. It was the first night back, there would be a feast. She loved the first night back. Plus, friends. She’d get to see her friends. Course she’d yet to find them as she boarded the express. She was sure she’d find them soon enough. Taking a breath as she found an empty compartment, Nora took a seat and glanced out the window. There would be students joining her soon who ever they were. Hopefully someone she knew but at this point she’d take anyone.

OOC : Feel free to join her.

xxx “If your photos aren't good enough, then you're not close enough”xxx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Fiadh
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to school!
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is so exciting!

The train conductor made their last call for boarding and the excitement for Hogwarts built even more in Liv's chest. "Heck yeah! Let's go!" Liv called out. She took Fiadh's hand in hers so they didn't get separated and made a beeline for the train. She weaved and bobbed through the crowd of kids pushing onto the train, making sure to keep a hold of her new friend until they were safely secured in an empty cabin. "Whew, here we go. Nice cabin. Ooh, my mom gave me some money for the trolley so we can get some snacks before we get there. Oh man, I'm also looking forward to that feast." Liv rubbed her belly expectantly and dropped onto a bench in their cabin. "Oh, do you know what House you think you'll get? I'm definitely not going to Ravenclaw. No way," she said, breaking into a laugh. Schoolwork was not her forte, after all. She thought she'd probably wind up in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, based on her friendliness and energy level. She was good with Slytherin too. The dark dungeon aesthetic fit with her wardrobe and her punk-rock/goth music tastes. Any House would really work for her.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

murruelecreuset

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts Express
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My New Best Friend
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? All Aboard!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Train Talk

As soon as Declan's hand touched his, Sebastian gently squeezed the blond's hand, and the two moved in unison to step aboard the train. More and more people, all around their age, stepped in, filling all the space aboard the cab. Seb was infinitely distracted, but luckily, had guidance in Declan. He followed along, trying not to get crushed between all the people, most taller than the teal-haired preteen.

After only a few moments, Declan had found them a small little room to sit in, with two benches, one on each side. Declan plopped down, while Seb stepped to the window. With people still spilling into the train, he couldn't see Mama and Miss Nora in the crowd. When Declan spoke, emerald eyes turned to focus on the blond, before a look of worry escaped him. "Were we supposed to leave our pets behind? B-because Zoot's still in my pocket. I think he's nappin'." Of course, Zoot took lots of naps, mostly in warm, comfy places.

Declan's next question brought an excited smile to Seb's face. "Nope, never, ever! Once we took the subway, which I think is kinda like a train, but then a crazy guy peed everywhere so Mama made us leave. So. Not fun. But this train is like a million times fancier." He laughed through his story, a happy grin still on his face. It had been a rather horrible day, which he still remembered. They'd ended up walking in the rain an extra few kilometers to get back to their apartment... but Mama made hot chocolate afterwards and they watched a movie while their hair were up in fluffy towels.

"How 'bout you? Do you ride trains often?"

{{Wearing :: Sorting Outfit + Shark Hoodie}}
          S - #FF9966
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:43 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Unsorted First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Platform 9 3/4 → Express (2060)
                                                  Company : People... Olivia

Fiadh followed Olivia’s led to the train. Holding her hand tightly not wanting to get lost along the way. It would be her luck to get separated and end up back at square one with making friends. Though Fi wasn’t worried about it knowing if she just focused, she’d get on board with a hitch. Making it to an empty spot on the train, Fiadh flopped down into the seat. She’d made it with her newfound friend onto the train. She knew nothing back would happen. “I could go for a chocolate frog now that you mention it.” She said now having chocolate on the brain. “Wonder will be at this feast tonight. I heard the house elves are great cooks.” Food… ‘How long will the ride be…’ Fiadh wondered to herself.

Her thoughts came back to her at the mention of houses and where she thought she’d be place. Olivia said she wouldn’t be in Ravenclaw which cause Fi to giggle a bit at the thought. “Don’t see yourself as being creative? Or is it the studying, because I can relate to that.” She commented. Honestly there was probably nothing she disliked more then studying. “I’m thinking I’ll find myself in Hufflepuff, but I could be wrong. My family is all over the place when it comes to houses.” She answered. “Though I hear the towers are the best place to view the stars at night. Not sure I’ll get luck on that one though.”

OOC :
                                                  AliceInWonderland0921

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:29 pm
I'm high—
I'm from outer space
I got Milky Way for blood; evolution in my veins
I'm gone—
I've been far away
I'mma lumineer now
I make moves, start waves

User Image
User Image

𝖧𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗅𝖾𝗉𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖮𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖠𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗎𝗋 𝖠𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗎𝗍

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ Su arrived at the platform just in time for last call thankfully. Her sisters had been a bit clingier in response to her leaving that previous, probably more to do with their birthday's being in the middle of the year. She had predicted that the headmaster was going to receive a strongly worded letter from the two about how stupid their birthday policy was, but she was sure he was used to that. As usual, her mother only stood around long enough to ensure she had everything and absentmindedly gave her enough pocket money to last the term (if she managed it right) before apparating away. It was fine, it'd be awkward if their mother had stood around to chit chat. Plus they were a whole third year now and could navigate the platform and train way easier than before. It was totally fine. Plus, this just gave more time to finding an empty compartment and settling in for the ride. It took a while as she was thrown into the crowd of people also looking for seating, but she got lucky finding an empty one after about their third try. Su threw herself onto a seat and immediately set out her knitting items, still working on a project they'd been stuck on for a while. #6C6EA0]"T

I don't swim or sink; I just float
I don't need gravity; I just need growth (woah)
When I move,, it's an earthquake rumble
I will never, ever fall; never stumble
And I don't need to be humble
Break down walls, like Jericho, crumble

Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Hogwarts Express
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Su
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? All Aboard! Choo Choo!
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I got too many smooches!

Lewis was held up on the platform, getting a million hugs and kisses from his family. It was always a nice time... but when Grandpa Milo came along... man, he was so much more clingy. Oh well. Lewis said goodbye to his parents, as well as Rosa and Wen, promising to write all the time. The train called final boarding, so Lewis finally (and mercifully) had a chance to step back and escape... well. After one more hug from dad. "Okay, okay! I love you guys! I've gotta go! I'll be late!" Lewis shouted, waving back as he hurried to the train.

He hopped aboard, and started the annual ritual of trying to find a seat. Luckily, it didn't take long before he found a familiar face. "Su! How are you? Mind if I sit with you?" He asked, peeking into the otherwise empty compartment. Colorful fingers pressed against the glass, leaving behind a smudgy handprint. His warm yellow hoodie had a few spots of multicolor paint, despite having just been pulled from the dryer that morning. He sent a smile over to his friend, hoping she was in high spirits too.

{{Wearing :: Uniform, Yellow Hoodie, Cat-Backpack}}
Yukina101

Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟɪᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢs
Lᴏᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɴɢ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs sᴏ ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
A ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs, ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:54 am
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Third Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club, Creature Appreciation Club, and Namaste Member) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)
Time: 2060-2061

Nic was poking his head into various compartments either looking for a familiar face (or an upper year who'd leave him alone) or an empty compartment. He spotted Lewis, a Ravenclaw in his year, usually with a bit of paint who was asking Su if he could join her. Nic smiled at Lewis and popped his head in the cabin as well, "Pumpkin! So good to see you and you Lewis. Should we make this a third year compartment? Maybe if we wait long enough we could even find a Slytherin to round the group out," he ended with a joke. For Nic, Su would always be "Pumpkin" due to the pumpkin head experiment their batty Potions teacher brewed up. One thing he did learn from that day he was right about never trusting the consumption of anything in the magic world unless you were absolutely sure of what it is. Even the candies were suspicious.

Taking a pause he raised a hand, "But if I'd be a third wheel there is still enough compartments I can make something work."

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                Yukina101"

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers