Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:01 am
I'm high—
I'm from outer space
I got Milky Way for blood; evolution in my veins
I'm gone—
I've been far away
I'mma lumineer now
I make moves, start waves

User Image
User Image

𝖧𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗅𝖾𝗉𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖮𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖠𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗎𝗋 𝖠𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗎𝗍

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ Su looked up in surprised glee at seeing Lewis there. "Hey Lewis! I'd never mind!" They noticed the different colored stains already showing themselves on her friend making her snigger quietly to herself. "You look like you've already had a busy morning, but how was your summer? Do anything exciting?" She very slightly envied Lewis' rather eclectic family, having met at least his parents once or twice over the years due to Quidditch. It was a nice that they came to practically ever game he played even if he maybe thought they embarrassed him. Just then though, the door opened again with Nic popping in with his oh so funny nickname but making a pretty good idea so they'd let it pass. "Ha ha, hi Nic. Of course you can join if you want! I don't need that much space to knit." They made sure their bag was closer to them so the two boys could find their bearings. "Well, Sierra's not a Slytherin but it would be nice to have a third year compartment with them, but I haven't seen her yet." Su gave a slight shrug.

I don't swim or sink; I just float
I don't need gravity; I just need growth (woah)
When I move,, it's an earthquake rumble
I will never, ever fall; never stumble
And I don't need to be humble
Break down walls, like Jericho, crumble

Cinnabun Gryffie

mc2

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Hogwarts Express
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Su & Nic
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? All Aboard! Choo Choo!
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Awh, dad got paint on my hoodie!

Lewis grinned happily when Su said she'd never mind him joining her, so he happily stepped in, plopping on the bench opposite. "Thanks, Su!" He shrugged off his trusty cat carrier backpack, with Kahlo being visible from the front. Man, she was already snoozing! Su mentioned him having a busy morning, and he looked at his hoodie, a small frown settling in. "I didn't really do much this morning, other than breakfast with the sibs. But my dad was up early working on a project... then he hugged me a few times."

The second part of her question earned a small shrug. "Nothin' too crazy. Helped various families at work on Diagon Alley to get some spending money. My Grandpa Wyatt pays the most, if you were curious. Other than that, it was mostly painting and hanging out with my family. How about you?" He knew Su's family wasn't as.... lovey as his own, but that didn't mean she hadn't done something fun...

Their conversation was interrupted by Nic, who called Su 'Pumpkin', as he usually did. He asked about making it a third year compartment, and Lewis nodded along happily, curls bouncing wildly. "Yea! Third year seats! C'mon in here!" He agreed with Su, after she'd confirmed it was fine for him to join as well. Then Su added that Sierra wasn't a Slytherin, but that she was welcome as well. "Ooh yea. I've gotten pretty good at signing faster and more accurate. I practiced with my dad all summer." Apparently he'd learned for a friend as well, which made it nicer indeed. Plus, he always wanted her to have conversations in her preferred.... language?... if he was able. So, hopefully she'd be surprised!

{{Wearing :: Uniform, Yellow Hoodie, Cat-Backpack}}
Yukina101

Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟɪᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢs
Lᴏᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɴɢ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs sᴏ ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
A ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs, ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts Express
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sebastian
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Taking the train to Hogwarts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm so nervous

Declan practically laughed out loud when Sebastian informed him Zoot was still in his pocket, napping happily. "I don't think anyone will know. Besides, you forgot the cat carrier, remember?" Declan smirked at his friend. As he'd suspected, Sebastian hadn't rode on a real train before, but he had rode on a subway which was something Declan had never done before. They didn't have subways in Limerick and he hadn't been anywhere that really did, nor would his parents ever really allow themselves to use one of them. Declan was glad they'd never been on a subway before, especially after the story Sebastian had told him. He had ridden on a train before, however. Declan flashed back to when he was eight and his parents took a trip to Rome. They had taken a train there because his mother did not want to fly. There had been a long ferry ride to Cherbourg, France and then a train trip down to Rome. Honestly, they'd spent more time traveling then actually in the city. "Yeah, I rode a passenger train to Rome once. And then there are the commuter trains in Limerick, where I live. But we usually drive places." He swung his legs, since he feet didn't touch the ground when he was sitting on the bench.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Fiadh
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going to school!
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is so exciting!

Liv considered the question about creativity for a moment, then said, "Well, I mean, I write songs and music and stuff. But that's probably the limit of my creativity. I'd rather like... sing my songs and play my guitar. Or, like, rock out to loud music." The raven haired girl leaped up from her seat and walked over to the window, needing to move around a bit. "Yeah, I don't really do school work. Could never really sit still long enough to study. It's sooo boooooring," she said, accentuating the words as they came out. With a giggle, she said, "My Muggle teachers always gave me the 'you're so smart, if you'd only study, do homework, etc' speech so many times, I could probably recite them from memory." The girl sighed and wished she'd had her guitar with her instead of having it packed in her trunk. She flopped back onto the bench and huffed a sigh. They needed to wait for the train to start moving before the trolley would come around and Liv wanted to tuck into some sweets as soon as possible. "Hufflepuff is a good choice. I think I'll be in Gryffindor though. Maybe Hufflepuff too. I make friends super easy, so maybe I'll wind up there. I'm good with either, really," she said with a chuckle, laying her head back against the wall of the cabin.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

murruelecreuset

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:03 pm
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Third Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club, Creature Appreciation Club, and Namaste Member) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Su did not seem quite as amused by the name Pumpkin as Nic was but he did reason if he had had his head turned into a pumpkin he would not have exactly been happy to be reminded of it. It was a name Nic saw as affectionate though. Su was cool in their own right and Nic felt it was his duty to remind them of this by reminding Su of a bonding experience and trial they went through. Nic grinned though when Su invited him into the cabin along with Lewis and even agreeing about a third year compartment thinking of Sierra who would fit in quite well with the group. "Sierra would be fun to join the group," Nic agreed. "I'd rather someone we all get along with than filling a quota."

Lewis caught Su (and he supposed him) on his adventures over the summer. Nic squinted at Lewis and said, "Wait your grandfather pays you for work? My family makes me work on Dad's farm and the forest for a couple hours each day and I have yet to see a pound or a knut from that... do you know how many bowtruckles I had to coax this summer alone?" He shook his head with a dramatic sigh.

Nic listened as Lewis proudly spoke of learning sign language. It was a cool skill to have but Nic was already swamped with work without including the several electives he chose for the year. He might have to quit a club or two but he'd worry about that if/when he had to. "Sorry I forgot, Lewis, but are you in the language club? Is it you only want to learn BSL or did you want to expand?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Yukina101"

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My New Best Friend
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? All Aboard!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Train Talk

At the note that Seb had forgotten his cat carrier anyway, the teal haired boy grinned over at his friend. "Yea, I even borrowed one from our neighbor. She has two cats. But they have people names, so I bet her life is real confusing. Can you imagine just 'Alexander flipped his food bowl and Jeffery got on the balcony and scared himself!' but every day!" He laughed, using finger quotes for actual conversation he'd had with his neighbor before. He moved to pull Zoot free from his hoodie, setting him on the bench before taking his hoodie off and plopping it on the bench, where it was immediately claimed by the little 3-legged cat.

Declan said he'd ridden a passenger train to Rome before, and they had little trains in Limerick, but they usually drove. Seb looked a bit forlorn, before his concentration was broken by a sharp whistle from the train. He hurried to look back out the window, because sure enough, the train was taking off. He waved out at his Mama and Miss Nora, a bubble of worry in his gut. Now... for a distraction. What were they talking about? Oh right, trains.

"I've only been in cars a couple times. Once when I broke my arm and my neighbor drove us over to the hospital, once mama had to get a taxicab to bring me home after a super sick day.... probably some other times. But usually we just walk places." He shrugged a bit, dark eyes looking over at the blond. It must be exciting to get to drive about to go places, rather than walk, especially on rainy, snowy, or even the blustery days.

{{Wearing :: Sorting Outfit + Shark Hoodie}}
          S - #FF9966
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tʜɪs sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴇᴛs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ"
          Bᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇsᴛ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ "Nᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ
          Sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Rᴇʟᴀx, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ?"
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ? Jᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:27 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx Unsorted Muggleborn

Woah, Emily thought, this guy was formal enough. Was it a show or was it genuine? Could be both. Still, Emilly was betting on him being harmless. With his thick accent and talking more like an adult on a job interview than an 11 year old would definitely get some folk talking - not necessarily in a good way.

"Nice to meet you, Kasamir. Glad to have you in my compartment. Or we'll have one if we hurry up,"
                                                          Emily said with a smile as she waved him forward as she hurried for the train. If she missed the train Cai would never let her here the end of it. He was cool enough, she supposed, tall, decent looking, supposedly popular enough, but it was weird to think of him as a caring sibling who was cool when all she had been told were that her half siblings were "bad" and she was "better" than them.

After a few tries Emily found an empty compartment and declared, "Perfect" Entering her compartment she set down her bag and before she pulled out Marie her ragdoll cat she asked, "Do you mind cats? I thought I'd let Marie stretch out a bit."

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                          Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:07 am
I'm high—
I'm from outer space
I got Milky Way for blood; evolution in my veins
I'm gone—
I've been far away
I'mma lumineer now
I make moves, start waves

User Image
User Image

𝖧𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗅𝖾𝗉𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖮𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖠𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗎𝗋 𝖠𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗎𝗍

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ Su made an odd cross between a snort and cough at hearing that Lewis' paint stains were actually the result of his father. In their defense, the laugh that wanted to come out she thinks would've been a tad rude. Thankfully though he switched to talking about his summer and about how he'd worked for his multitudes of family. For profit it seems. When he asked about her summer though, she hesitated for just long enough for Nic to exclaim about being paid. His dramatics thankfully masked any concern for her answer which they were grateful for. Explaining that they'd spent the half of the summer basically banished to their bedroom when the parents weren't both gone (either separate business wise or together couple wise) and the remaining half ensuring one of their sisters saw actual daylight didn't really seem as interesting.

Su beamed in delight when Lewis mentioned he'd been studying BSL for Sierra and was a bit confused when Nic chimed in asking if the other teen was in language club for that reason. "Sierra, our friend from earlier, she's partially deaf so it's been easier for her to not talk and just sign or write down what she wants to say. She's also very very shy which is probably why you might not've noticed. But I've been learning a little too! I can almost sign in complete sentences!" It was a very humble brag with "complete sentences" being maybe 4 to 5 words at a time.

I don't swim or sink; I just float
I don't need gravity; I just need growth (woah)
When I move,, it's an earthquake rumble
I will never, ever fall; never stumble
And I don't need to be humble
Break down walls, like Jericho, crumble

Cinnabun Gryffie

mc2

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Hogwarts Express
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Su & Nic
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? I love riding on the train
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hope I don't sound insane

Lewis looked over at Nic when he asked if he got paid for working with his grandpas. He apparently had to help on his family farm for a few hours a day, without getting paid. "Yea... my family in some way or another owns a lot of the shops on Diagon Alley. I can help my Grandpa Milo and Aunt Laili at the owl shop, Grandpa Wyatt at the quidditch shop, my Dad at his art shop, my dad's uncle at the apothecary, my dad's uncle's sister at the music shop, or my aunt at the soap shop." He blinked a few times, wondering if he should also mention his options in Hogsmeade.... Nah, probably not. "But they pay me for whatever work I do. The most lucrative per-hour pay is my Grandpa Wyatt, 'cause his shop is insane over the summer." He nodded, curls bobbing with the movement.

After mentioning his BSL skills, Nic asked if he was in Language club, or if he wanted to learn more than just BSL. Su took over, saying Sierra was their partially deaf friend, and that both had learned for her. Lewis nodded again, sending a grin when Su said she could sign a bit better, and mostly in complete sentences. "Mhm, Sierra's really nice. Plus, I can always have conversations with her without my colors going wild. But, to answer your question, I'm also in Language Club. It's fascinating. Plus, sometimes the different language accents make people's normal colors shift a bit, which is super neat, y'know?" Hopefully Nic knew about his synesthesia, otherwise he probably thought Lewis sounded deranged. Then again, he was pretty sure everyone knew about his weird, colorful brain... or they thought he was a cukoo clock, one or the other.

{{Wearing :: Uniform, Yellow Hoodie, Cat-Backpack}}
Yukina101

mc2

Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟɪᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢs
Lᴏᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɴɢ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs sᴏ ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
A ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs, ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:31 pm
User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
Unsorted │ First Year │ Eleven Years Old │ Single

Kasamir followed along as he and Emily boarded the train before it could start leaving the station. He paused a moment to see if his aunt were still there on the platform, and he thought he caught sight of her long white hair amongst all the other well-wishers who were there. ‘No, she will make certain I am safely aboard, and the train is rolling out the staion, before leaving,’ he told himself, as he disappeared around a corner and down the passageway of one of the coaches.

The train was more crowded than he’d supposed it would be, but not so bad as the commuter trains he’d been on previously. Still, there were compartments filled with other students, and the cacophony was already starting to get on his nerves. ‘I need to relax,’ he thought, as he followed Emily’s lead on finding a compartment to share. ‘Don’t need folk thinking Day One I’m some kind of freak. I’m not a freak, just a survivor, and they won’t see most of the scars.’ As he was thinking about it, the puckered flesh under his hairline began to itch again.

When they found a compartment which Emily deemed perfect, they went inside. Kasamir set his schoolbag down on one of the benches, and immediately went over to open one of the windows. Having air blowing in the general vicinity of his face would certainly help him to relax. Emily asked him if he minded cats, and he said, “I like cats, dogs too.” Once more, he found himself wishing he had a cat, but he didn’t wish to impose upon his aunt more than he was already by adding a pet to her newly acquired household. Still, he smiled genuinely, as he held out a hand for the cat to sniff. “She’s very pretty. Is she friendly?”

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
mc2

User ImageI'm not afraid of getting older, I'm one less day from dying young
I see the light go past my shoulder, I'm one less day from dying young

I see my life, Like a train with a one-way track
I've made mistakes, And I couldn't take 'em back
And I've been runnin' 'round in circles, 'Til I'm dizzy, I can't lie
But every night I go to sleep's, A day that I survive

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:02 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Unsorted First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Company : People... Olivia

Fiadh would love to be creative enough to come up with her own music. Though she herself couldn’t, that didn’t mean she couldn’t enjoy it though. “That’s more then I can do. Would love to hear you play sometime.” She replied. Music was great despite her lack of skill in it. Pluto flopped off Fia’s lap and onto the seat next to her. Curling up the feline snoozed away in typical cat fashion. Giving the cat a gentle stroke, Fiadh giggled.

“I totally can relate.” Fiadh replied. “If you only just applied yourself Fiadh you could do so much more.” She recited in a mocking voice before bursting out laughing. She was terrible at voice acting but it was the effort that counted right? Giving a stretch Fiadh could consider either based on what she knew of Liv so far. “I could see it. We’ll just have to see how tonight goes.” She answered. It was a lot to think about.

OOC :
                                                  AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:44 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx Unsorted Muggleborn

The white cat sniffed Kasamir's hand and immediately bound into his lap, nuzzling him. Emily giggled, "I'll let you decide if she is friendly. She really has no sense not to be. She's kind of like a living plush doll to be honest. I love her."

She tilted her head and asked, "I heard you not speaking English... it's not a bad thing if you ask me, I just didn't recognize it. I'm fluent in Welsh but my mother always made me speak English to her - she is not Welsh, my father is. I suppose it worked out since Hogwarts is English."

"Are you excited for Hogwarts? I have a half brother in his sixth year who is a Gryffindor apparently the house of the brave,"
                                                          Emily said as she folded her hands in a cat deprived lap. Silly Marie would make friends with the first person she met. At least in the end Emily knew Marie would be sleeping with her and her plushies at night. Marie knew her true owner. Not much else, she wasn't the brightest cat breed but she did know that much. Oh and sit. Somehow she learned sit.

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                          Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:14 am
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Third Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club, Creature Appreciation Club, and Namaste Member) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)

"Sierra..." Nic muttered and then he hit his forehead, "Right... I just don't associate that with her generally... maybe I should?" The fact that Sierra could navigate the hearing world so much usually left Nic assuming that Sierra had some magical help or her hearing aids left her with no issues. Nic reminded himself of what assuming made of people. "Merlin, I'm an idiot. Can you please not tell Sierra I just... well let's sum it up with me being stupid and unobservant."

Lewis shifted the conversation to the differences of BSL to spoken language and the language club. Lewis explained different language accents changed people's "colors". Nic nodded, "That sort of makes sense. I mean I can hear the difference when my family speaks Chinese instead of English, it would probably be more noticeable for you."

"Speaking of family... Dad convinced my Aunt Lola to be our charms professor so I assume my social life is over," Nic confessed. "Like Lola is cool, smart, and a good teacher but I don't want some family member hovering over my Hogwarts life. Like I don't get in trouble much... but still? What is she going to tell Dad when he asks about me?"

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
                                                To see that behind that distrustful warning
                                                You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Yukina101"

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:59 am
User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
Unsorted │ First Year │ Eleven Years Old │ Single

Kasamir was a little surprised when the white-furred ragdoll cat not only sniffed at his hand but hopped into his lap, and he laughed along with Emily, as she described Marie as being a living plush doll. ‘What’s not to love?’ he thought as he started petting the beautiful cat in his lap, whose fur to his fingers was even softer than down. ‘What I wouldn’t give for such unconditional love. Do you even know how lucky you are, Emily?’ As he continued to pet the cat’s fur, he was starting to feel the knot of anxiety which had taken up residence in his chest, somewhere between his heart and his throat, begin to loosen.

As he continued to pet the cat, in hopes of hearing her purr, and maybe curl up in his lap, Emily asked him about the language she’d heard him speak, and that she wasn’t being judgmental but simply curious. “That was Russian, and that was my…aunt I was speaking with. I’m from Arkhangelsk, and my aunt’s family is from St. Petersburg.” He chuckled again, and then added, “The only reason I speak English at all is because my old school offered it, and my parents thought it was a good idea for me to learn.”

Kasamir laughed, and said, “House of the Brave’? That could be interesting to see. Excited for Hogwarts? No, not so much, I’m afraid. Even as we speak, my wizard friends are being packed off to Durmstrang, and I’m not there with them, because I was born in Edinburgh. My thought was I speak Russian and German, so I’m good there. Others of my family attended Durmstrang, my mother attended Durmstrang, I thought perhaps I could legacy my way into her old House. I get a letter from Hogwarts, so I’m being legacied here instead. However, two of my ‘aunts’ attended school here, so there’s legacy here too. So, excited, no, curious, yes. What about you?”

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
mc2

User ImageI'm not afraid of getting older, I'm one less day from dying young
I see the light go past my shoulder, I'm one less day from dying young

I see my life, Like a train with a one-way track
I've made mistakes, And I couldn't take 'em back
And I've been runnin' 'round in circles, 'Til I'm dizzy, I can't lie
But every night I go to sleep's, A day that I survive

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sebastian
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Taking the train to Hogwarts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm so nervous

Declan laughed at Sebastian's bit on pets with human sounding names, agreeing with him as his neighbor has a dog named Eoin. Every time his mother's parents visit and the neighbor's dog is outside, his grandfather gets confused. "My dog back home is called Tapper because he feet do that tippy tappy thing." He listened to Sebastian say that he didn't really ride around in a car much, so Declan said, "Well, in a metro area it's not as necessary. We live in a suburb." He shrugged and sighed, not really sure what to say next. Instead, he decided just small talk, watching the English countryside pass by. Declan was amazed by the selection on snacks on the cart, and even more surprised by the jumping chocolate frogs.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out