Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:26 pm
Platform 9

Just a Muggle train platform beside Platform 9¾.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:00 pm
Victoria Wurfel
First Year

Kings Cross was busy, just like it had been when she had last been there. People rushed off the tram and onto the platform, then off to their varies destinations and meetings. None of them looked like wizards or witches. Victoria turned her gaze to her father, watching him load the last of her luggage onto the weight down trolley.

From her right, she could hear her sister's skepticism ring in every word of her question, " Where to now?"

Victoria didn't both to turn towards her, just opened the letter to read it over. All summer, since her letter's arrival, Rae did not try to hide her doubt. Diagon Alley was stage, a set or day dream, Hogwarts was just an ordinary school and someone must have been pulled an elaborate scheme together because magic didn't exist. No, magic couldn't exist. Victoria knew her sister loved science, but the constant whinging was getting on her nerves. Worst than her sister's rant, were the nagging feels that Rae was right.

"We're looking for Platform 9 and 3/4," Victoria looked towards her father, who was looking over her shoulder.

"9 and 3/4?"

"I know, I know," she started, but her father cut her off.

"Relax, Victoria. I trust you and I can read it for myself. I'm just wondering where it could be hidden," Her father looked up from the piece of paper. Eyeing the platform through the thinning crowd, Victoria nearly missed her sister's words.

"According to the paper, we've got to get there for 11 o'clock." Looking down at the parchment again, Victoria found that her sister was right.

"Good, then we've got some time," Victoria said looking back at her sister. Then froze, out of the corner of her eyes she had spied an owl. Tracking it, she watched at ruffed it feathers in discomfort at the jostling of the trolley. Pushing it was older man with auburn hair and startling blue eyes, behind him was a girl with matching features.

Victoria didn't even try to grab her father's attention, she merely push her trolley along Platform 9. Every so often glancing sideways to make sure that she was still following the pair. As she kept glancing up, she noticed that behind the pair with auburn hair was a woman with dark hair. Victoria also know that even without the owl, the family stuck out like toad in a Pot. While the woman, wore jeans they were flared and looked like something from 70's, over it she wore a retro 60's dress. The man wasn't much better, the only one who looked like they fit in was the girl.

"I'm guessing wizards don't watch Fashion Treads." Her sister's voice made Victoria cast a glance at her, but she turned her gaze quickly back only too find that she fallen behind. She had just started to pick up her pace when the family came to a sudden stop.

AirRoa

Blessed Prophet

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

You can say what you have to say
'cause my mind's made up anyway

You can say what you want about me.....

Erik walked onto the platform with his head heavy and his mind full. Verily...I still like you too... he thought to himself with a heavy sigh and walked into one of the three waiting rooms on the platform. He slumped down onto a bench and tugged his sleeve down, knowing Verily wouldn't want to see the scar she blamed herself for. True, she inspired the anger that made him do it, he was the one who punched the wall until his arm broke. He shrugged and leaned back against the wall.

.....keep talking while I'm walking away

all that bullshit you talk might work a lot
but it's not gonna work today

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Verily walked through the station silently. The short letter she'd gotten from Erik had told her to meet him here, which she took as a good sign, but it had been so short that she wasn't sure if he was only agreeing to meet her because she'd practically begged him to or if he was meeting her because he actually wanted to talk with her. She spotted the waiting room in which Erik sat and moved towards it, her heart beating nervously within her chest. She knew that she would actually have to speak, out loud, and she was terrified she'd be unable too. With a quiet sigh she walked into the waiting room, chewing on her lower lip nervously. "Hi Erik..." She whispered.

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

He hadn't been there for very long when the door to the waiting area opened and the red head was standing in the door. He stood up, crossed the short distance and wrapped her in a hug. "I don't hate you, Ver." He knew she would object and say something, so he raised his hand. "Let me... let me say what I need to say. I know I have every right to. What you did... it was wrong. There were many other things you could have done, but I know why you did it. And frankly, in your position I don't know how I would have reacted. Maybe the same way. But... we're humans. And we're young. Things happen." He paused, giving his thoughts time to catch up with his mouth. Then he opened his mouth again, but no words came. He closed his mouth and sighed, then said, "I still like you too Verily. But you're with Darius, and I respect that. So, can we still be friends?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Ver opened her mouth to protest him hugging her and saying he didn't hate her, but he had guessed exactly what she would do and stopped her before she could even let a noise slip past her lips. She listened to him speak and gently wrapped her arms around him to return his hug. "Erik...." She whispered. "I don't want to lose you. Ever. " She gulped and slipped away from his hug, turning her back to him and wrapping her arms around her self. "I don't even know why I'm with Darius...." She admitted, the words sliding past her lips, before she could even begin to comprehend what she'd just said. As soon as she'd said she slapped her hand over her mouth and stared at the wall she was now facing in shock. She didn't know where her words had come from, but she also knew they came from her heart. She stood there in shock, staring at the wall, one hand covering her mouth, and the other still wrapped around herself.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

Erik blinked when she blurted out that she didn't even know why she was with Darius. He took a couple seconds to comprehend the meaning of that and simply stared at her, blinking, as she had a minor meltdown. Shaking his head, Erik regained his composure and said, "I do. All the things you wrote me in the letter." He removed the piece of parchment from his pocket and handed it to her. "You said he was there for you when your family troubles happened. Remember? You said he kept you together. That's why you're with him. Me? I was just a little fling. And yeah, it stings, but you belong with him." He blinked back the tears that wanted to come, refusing to shed a tear. Not because he didn't want to cry, but because crying would make Verily cry and he didn't want her to hurt anymore or ever again. He would swallow these tears and shed them later.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Ver turned around to face him when pulled out the letter. She didn't move to take it though. She knew every word she had written by heart. She shook her head slowly at his answer. She could see how much it hurt him to say what he did, and she knew part of what he said was true. She loved Darius, but it wasn't the same. She chewed on her lip, and shrugged helplessly. "He did all of that and more." She whispered, running fingers through her red hair in agitation, turning her gaze to the floor as she thought of her words slowly and quietly. "He's my best friend, and I love him to death, but... it's... different. I don't know." She muttered, rubbing her eyes and shrugging again. "I don't know what I'm trying to say... I told you... I'm bad with words."

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

Erik didn't know whether he was happy or sad hearing her say those words. He had spent most of last semester brooding and telling himself that Verily was no good and bad for him. And now here she was, reopening those wounds and making him feel for her again. He stepped to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Ver... I..." He found his words fleeting, slipping from his grasp. Part of his brain told him to kiss her and that would make everything all better. Another part said she was Darius' and that he didn't want to inflict the same pain on the Slytherin that had been inflicted on him. Erik settled with a hug, pulling Verily into his arms. "Why don't we see how the semester goes? And in the mean time, friends?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Ver could hear the confliction in his voice and was slightly glad to know she wasn't the only one lost in this whole ordeal. She sighed and wrapped her arms around him as he pulled into a hug. She rested her head against his shoulder, and nodded her head slowly. "Always." She whispered, content with just standing there and hugging him. His arms around her were comforting more than any words he could ever say. At least this way, she knew he'd be there, at least until she figured out what was going on inside her own head.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

With her arms around him and her head on his shoulder, it was getting hard and harder to prevent himself from kissing her. He swallowed hard and forced himself to remember that she had broken up with him for Darius. Though it hurt him to remember that day, it helped him keep himself from kissing her. Why did she have to do this? he thought to himself. I was getting over her and she went and resparked these feelings... He sighed, but continued to hold her in his arms.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Ver could hear his breath exhale in a sigh and sighed herself. She was 13 for God's sake. Wasn't she supposed to be like skipping rope and playing tag or something? Not losing her mind over two boys and holding an entire family together. She blinked and suddenly thought of something. It was totally off topic, but she was pretty sure any topic was better than both of them continuing to think about... well them. She pulled away from his slightly so she could look up at him. "You wouldn't happen to know if Gracie was still hanging around Hogsmeade or not... would you? Dad's starting to worry cuz she hasn't come home yet." She shrugged, her teeth biting into her lower lip, as she looked up at him. Everything in her was telling her to just lean up and kiss him right then and there, but she shook her head and looked down at the floor. She knew if she continued to look at him, she wouldn't be able to resist no matter how much her mind protested. She wouldn't do that to Darius. She wouldn't do that to anyone ever again. She knew how detrimental it could be. How detrimental she could be. Without even really thinking about her, her eyes wandered to Erik's wrist, where she knew the scar she'd basically given him was.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:49 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

Erik scratched his head when she asked if he'd seen Gracie hanging around Hogsmeade after leaving Hogwarts. He blinked a couple times, then shook his head. "Can't say that I have. I'll keep an eye out though," he said awkwardly. With his arms still around her and the constant desire to kiss her, this situation was staying awkward. And she was making it worse by looking at him, then staring at the ground. Say something. Kiss her! Just kiss her!" He wanted to smack his head, to get his brain to shut up.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:53 am
User Image

And though I can't

Verily nodded her head and shrugged, still staring at the ground. She knew if she looked up she wouldn't be able to look away. She wouldn't be able to stop herself no matter how much her mind screamed at her that hurting someone again was not what she wanted. Slowly she raised her head, only to rest it against his chest once again."I'm sure she's fine...." She said awkwardly, trying to keep a conversation going while everything in her was screaming at her to kiss him and then screaming at her to be smart about it.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

The longer they stood there standing in each others arms, the more awkward it became. But Erik didn't want to be the first to break their embrace, because he knew Verily would assume it was because he was mad at her for something. She said she was sure her cousin would be fine. Erik nodded. "Yeah... she's a fighter..." He remembered the day Sam and Caitlin had carried her into the shop, bleeding to death. Erik figured that was the day that Gracie's parents, Verily's aunt and uncle, were murdered. Idly, he breathed out a heavy breath and the want to kiss her returned.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out