Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Godric's Hollow Graveyard ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:00 am
When the crypt doors creak and the tombstone quake...
Spooks come out for a swinging wake!
Happy haunts materialize and begin to vocalize;
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!
Now don't close your eyes and don't try to hide...
Or a silly spook may sit by your side;
Shrouded in a daft disguise, they pretend to terrorize.

User Image
๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ
๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข

๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ โ”‚ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐‘ฆ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ โ”‚ ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก

Deaus gave a bit of a nod, he supposed it would not be too bad to tell a bit of the truth, worse case is she did not believe him and thought he was a weirdo. 'And I've gotten used to that.'He thought to himself and looked at her. "Yea, I lived in a old haunted house a little while ago." He said with a bit of a smile, kinda wishing he still lived there. "Have you ever seen one?"

OOC:
KISKA166

As the moon climbs high o'er the dead oak tree-
Spooks arrive for the midnight spree!
Creepy creeps with eerie eyes...
Start to shriek and harmonize!
When you hear the knell of a requiem bell;
Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell;
Restless bones etherialize, rise as spooks of every size.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Halfblood - Adopted
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Mackenzieโ€™s jaw dropped when Deaus mentioned that he lived in a haunted house. That was insane! She could never do that. Well, she supposed that meant Hogwarts was haunted, but those ghosts were nice โ€“ for the most part! โ€œWas it scary living in a haunted house?โ€ she asked curiously. Maybe those ghosts were nice too, like Nearly Headless Nick. He looked scary and gross, but he wasnโ€™t scary at all. His neck, on the other hand, was a little gruesome. When Deaus asked if sheโ€™d ever seen a ghost, Mackenzie contemplated lying. This kid could be a muggle for all she knew. However, he told her the truth about seeing ghosts, so she decided to tell the truth as well. โ€œYeah, there are a bunch at school,โ€ she explained.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:01 am
When the crypt doors creak and the tombstone quake...
Spooks come out for a swinging wake!
Happy haunts materialize and begin to vocalize;
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!
Now don't close your eyes and don't try to hide...
Or a silly spook may sit by your side;
Shrouded in a daft disguise, they pretend to terrorize.

User Image
๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ
๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข

๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ โ”‚ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐‘ฆ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ โ”‚ ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก

Deaus shook his head. "Nope, ghosts are not that scary, scary looking but the only bad part was they made the rooms really cold." the redheaded child said and put the bird on his shoulder. "I actually like ghosts more than living people sometimes." He said then wondered if he stepped too far. "So what's your school like, why are there ghosts, did they get killed there or just living there?... or I mean not living there, well you know what I mean." The boy said with a bit of a flush to his pale face.

OOC: razz Ok now I'm sorry for the wait.
KISKA166

As the moon climbs high o'er the dead oak tree-
Spooks arrive for the midnight spree!
Creepy creeps with eerie eyes...
Start to shriek and harmonize!
When you hear the knell of a requiem bell;
Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell;
Restless bones etherialize, rise as spooks of every size.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:43 pm
User Image

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Halfblood - Adopted
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Mackenzie shrugged. The ghosts at Hogwarts didnโ€™t make rooms cold though the student figured that was due to some spells. However, she heard that passing through them did send chills down oneโ€™s spine. She never allowed herself to figure that one out โ€“ itโ€™d be so awkward just walking through somebody as if they werenโ€™t there. Curious about what Deaus had just said, Mackenzie asked, โ€œYou donโ€™t like living people?โ€ How could someone just not like people? Sure, some people were mean, but in general, people were alright. Deaus then got curious himself and began asking Mackenzie a bunch of questions about her school. Shoot! She couldnโ€™t just tell him about Hogwarts โ€“ heโ€™d think she was mad! Or heโ€™d believe her and everyone he told would believe him. โ€œUmm.. uhh, what time is it? I really gotta get home.โ€ That was an appropriate subject change, right? Mackenzie stood up from her spot next to Deaus and looked around. If she left him here all alone, something could happen to the kid. But if he left with her, heโ€™d probably ask some more questions and become suspicious.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxGraveyard
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxAlby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ฮน'ะผ gฯƒะธะธฮฑ f ฮน g ะฝ ั‚ ' ั” ะผ ฯƒ f f xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ฮฑ ั•ั”ฮฝั”ะธ ะธฮฑั‚ฮนฯƒะธ ฮฑัะผัƒ ยขฯƒฯ…โ„“โˆ‚ะธ'ั‚ ะฝ ฯƒ โ„“ โˆ‚ ะผ ั” ะฒ ฮฑ ยข ะบ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ'ัั” gฯƒะธะธฮฑ ั ฮน ฯ ฮน ั‚ ฯƒ f f xxxxxx
                                                          ั‚ฮฑะบฮนะธg ั‚ะฝั”ฮนั ั‚ฮนะผั” ัฮนgะฝั‚ ะฒ ั” ะฝ ฮน ะธ โˆ‚ ะผ ัƒ ะฒ ฮฑ ยข ะบ xxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceThe Knight Bus, Mercy had already decided, was her absolute favorite thing. It was like a roller coaster, except it was a bus, and she was pretty sure she'd almost died at least nine times on the way to Godric's Hollow. As she'd descended the steps and entered the quaint village, she'd given the driver an odd salute, which he hadn't even blinked at, before racing straight towards the graveyard. She didn't even go through the gate; instead, she vaulted herself over the low fence, nearly faceplanting on the other side from her own clumsiness. She'd hit a growth spurt recently, and had no idea how to deal with the extra inches. But, whatever. She'd figure it out. She just hoped that she didn't stay so lanky; she was pretty sure being lanky would do her no favors later in life. She wanted people to be scared of her. No one was scared of a girl who looked like she was made of toothpicks. No matter how tall she'd probably end up being. Patience was pretty tall, but she'd wasn't so thin as Mercy and their father. Meanwhile, Hope was average height like their mother, but she shared the beanpole gene. Mercy was hoping to broaden up a bit. And to bulk that up with muscle. She wanted to be bloody terrifying.

spaceThe Gryffindor girl hurtled and skipped and jumped and somersaulted all over the cemetery looking for a decent picnic spot. Eventually, she found one, a small clearing among several graves bearing the same surname. A family plot, she figured; unless whoever was slated to be buried smack in the middle was currently sitting in a morgue (did wizards have morgues? ... She'd have to ask. Maybe she could be a witch mortician!), and the gravediggers were set to show up in the next couple hours to dig the plot, the spot should suit her purposes perfectly. Grinning, she stood on the base of a particularly ostentatious headstone, depicting an angel grappling with a skeleton. Mercy twined through the two figures, dancing between and around them as she waited for Alby. It was a pretty wicked sculpture, if she were honest. She wished she had a lick of artistic talent; she'd draw it!

spaceBut, in lieu of that... She hopped down, pulling her cell out of her pocket, and prayed it worked in the area. Delighted to find that it did, she snapped a quick photo. Then, she climbed it again, getting up in between the two figures' faces. The blue-haired girl stuck her tongue out and snapped a selfie, glad that her arms were long enough that she could get all three of them in the shot. When Alby got there, she'd have to ask him to take more pictures! She bet he'd actually get a kick out of that; he was artsy, after all. Oh! Maybe she could commission him to do a super awesome drawing of her and the statue! Or one of the other ones; there were a ton of super cool headstone sculptures littering the cemetery. Angels and demons and creatures she didn't even recognize! It was mind-boggling. She bounced impatiently, hoping her friend arrived soon.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

xxx ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ฮนf ฮน ยขฮฑั‚ยขะฝ ฮนั‚ ยขฯƒะผฮนะธ' ะฒ ฮฑ ยข ะบ ะผัƒ ฯ‰ ฮฑ ัƒ
                                                          xxxxxx ฮน'ะผ gฯƒะธะธฮฑ ั• ั” ั ฮฝ ั” ฮนั‚ ั‚ฯƒ ัƒ ฯƒ ฯ…
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑ ฮน ะธ ' ั‚ ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ‰ ฮฑ ะธ ั‚ ั‚ฯƒ ะฝ ั” ฮฑ ั
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ะฒฯ…ั‚ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚'ั• ฯ‰ ะฝ ฮฑ ั‚ ฮน'โ„“โ„“ โˆ‚ ฯƒ

xxยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซxx
                                                          xxยป oฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚er ยซxx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:40 pm
I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ โ„๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•๐•’๐•จ โœฆ โ„‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•’ ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ โœฆ ๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฃ

Alby had been ready to tear his hair out one follicle at a time when he was saved by Mercy's missive to have a picnic at Godric's Hollow cemetery. He had been so wonderfully tasked with watching his ten, soon to be eleven, year old nephew who saw fit to point out everything he thought was wrong about his uncle. From the way he dressed, how he talked, walked, ate, rolled his eyes, and especially about his muggle interest. That apparently went way over the kid's mind since he had inherited his grandparents' and parents' views on muggles and their inventions. He'd learned to tune out his parents around his sixth or seventh year of existence while he was pretty sure he never took what his oldest brother said with more than half a grain of salt. If anything he was closer to his second older brother than anyone else in the family. He might've been overlooked but at least he wasn't a "complete and utter embarrassment" like his mother was prone to say. Marcas was the only one of his brothers who didn't have a child yet as well as choosing his own job. Cair and Domnall had both chosen jobs at the ministry to help their family standing while their middle brother had gone into writing. Not writing, more finding the actual authors and managing their book sales and finding them publishers and such. Alby didn't really see the thrill in such a job but his brother absolutely loved it. Whether it was because he got to read manuscripts months before they actually hit the shelves or because it pissed off their parents every Sunday dinner he wasn't actually sure.

Ultimately it was actually his younger older brother Domnall who had saved his hide and given him a way out of the house to meet his friend taking the surly pre-teen with him and his own young child. He had asked his personal elf Wookie to apparate him to Godric's Hollow and after making sure he wasn't seen quickly walked towards the cemetery and just barely making it inside before tripping over a headstone. Thankfully he didn't fall but did take more precautions about where and on whom he was stepping. It didn't take long to find his friend hanging off a rather...dramatic prose of two fighting opposite figures taking selfies and chuckled at her amusing faces and gestures. "Oi, was this what I was actually invited to? A photography session for you and the tombs, because if it is there's this perf angle that would look like you're being carried by the skeleton and putting a foot in the angel's face." Alby told her just a tad excitedly. While it had never really been on his list of artistic muses, he could definitely see some awesome visual displays that had his fingers practically twitching with a desire to sketch. He was sure Mercy wouldn't mind being a model in some of them, heck she might actually insist!

Cara MiaKitty

Bang, bang, give me fame
Shoot me up to entertain
I am a semi-automatic lonely boy
You're dead, I'm well fed
Give me death or give me head
Daddy's little psycho and mommy's little soldier
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxGraveyard
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxAlby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ฮน'ะผ gฯƒะธะธฮฑ f ฮน g ะฝ ั‚ ' ั” ะผ ฯƒ f f xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ฮฑ ั•ั”ฮฝั”ะธ ะธฮฑั‚ฮนฯƒะธ ฮฑัะผัƒ ยขฯƒฯ…โ„“โˆ‚ะธ'ั‚ ะฝ ฯƒ โ„“ โˆ‚ ะผ ั” ะฒ ฮฑ ยข ะบ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ'ัั” gฯƒะธะธฮฑ ั ฮน ฯ ฮน ั‚ ฯƒ f f xxxxxx
                                                          ั‚ฮฑะบฮนะธg ั‚ะฝั”ฮนั ั‚ฮนะผั” ัฮนgะฝั‚ ะฒ ั” ะฝ ฮน ะธ โˆ‚ ะผ ัƒ ะฒ ฮฑ ยข ะบ xxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceMercy didn't reply to Alby's question at first, or even respond to his arrival with any sort of greeting or surprise that he'd arrived. Rather, the blue-haired girl grinned, tossing her cell at the boy. "Catch!" she called, not in the least bit worried if he didn't manage to do so. She'd dropped that thing more time than she could count... Not to mention thrown it a couple times, hard. A light toss that ended with it on the fairly soft dirt of the cemetery wouldn't be the end of it. "And, as a matter of fact, yes, it was. I just didn't know it yet. Start taking pictures!"

spaceShe, rather ungracefully, scrambled into the position he'd suggested, glancing back at him with an excited grin. "Like this?" she asked, then made a rather dramatic face to go along with the pose. She bet the picture would come out great. "I've got a ton of ideas!" she told her friend. She'd only been here maybe ten minutes, but ten minutes was plenty of time. She wasn't uncreative, after all. She just lacked the ability to act on her creativity sometimes. "We'll do a few with this one, and then there's a grim reaper looking sonofabiscuit over there somewhere with a wicked cool scythe." She pointed in the direction of the sculpture, then looked around a bit, eyes narrowed. One of them she'd seen... There! "And that way, I can't tell from all the way over here, but I think it's a unicorn, how awesome is that?"

spaceThe Gryffindor wondered... The creatures she didn't recognize, were they real, actual magical creatures? Or were they even myths to wizards? She'd have to ask. She certainly hadn't seen anything like a couple of them in her books, but then, she hadn't had much time to read up on magical creatures yet, and even if she had... Well, she wasn't much of a reader, to be honest. She liked it alright, but it wasn't her first choice of things to do for fun by a longshot. "Are all of these things real?" she asked curiously, figuring that Alby would know. "Some of them, I've never seen anything like them before, but I'm a mudblood, soooooo..." It was pretty cool, though. If they were real, that meant there was all this evidence of the magical world, right under the noses of the muggles who lived here. Then again, there was a lot of evidence of magic right under the noses of muggles in general. The past year had certainly been illuminated for Merc, to say the least.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

xxx ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ฮนf ฮน ยขฮฑั‚ยขะฝ ฮนั‚ ยขฯƒะผฮนะธ' ะฒ ฮฑ ยข ะบ ะผัƒ ฯ‰ ฮฑ ัƒ
                                                          xxxxxx ฮน'ะผ gฯƒะธะธฮฑ ั• ั” ั ฮฝ ั” ฮนั‚ ั‚ฯƒ ัƒ ฯƒ ฯ…
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑ ฮน ะธ ' ั‚ ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ‰ ฮฑ ะธ ั‚ ั‚ฯƒ ะฝ ั” ฮฑ ั
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ะฒฯ…ั‚ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚'ั• ฯ‰ ะฝ ฮฑ ั‚ ฮน'โ„“โ„“ โˆ‚ ฯƒ

xxยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซxx
                                                          xxยป oฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚er ยซxx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:54 pm
I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ โ„๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•๐•’๐•จ โœฆ โ„‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•’ ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ โœฆ ๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฃ

Alby was startled by his friend throwing something at him and fumbled around a bit actually tripping over one of the smaller headstones to catch it before it hit the ground. When he finally righted himself he saw that it was a phone and heard her positive answer that yes, he was no meant to be taking her candid modeling photos. But at least she listened to his direction and did the pose he had earlier suggestion as he grinned and eagerly slid open the camera on the phone. "Yeah! Just like that, don't move!" he told her excitedly taking about five pictures at different angles, zooms, and filters. He especially enjoyed the filters since magical cameras just didn't do them until the actual photo process which took a loooongg time. He took the different photos of her while she talked and pointed out the different statues and headstones she'd like to also model with which included a grim reaper and a unicorn. Why someone decided a unicorn would be an appropriate headstone he wouldn't know, as beautiful as the creatures were he'd want something intimidating to protect his resting place. Like Daredevil. He felt like that would be an appropriate vigil protector and made a mental note to put the sketch into detail when he had the time. "What would be awesome-er is if you grabbed that branch over there and used it like you were sword fighting with the unicorn's horn and let me use it for your instagram." Alby told her with a toothy grin. He would have one but seeing as he didn't have a means of updating or scouring through it all hours of the day like others he'd feel like it would just be a waste of cyberspace and decided to just live vicariously through Mercy's.

As he looked over his past one, two, three.......fifteen photos taken he noticed that his friend had gotten suspiciously quiet and after deleting the last two (basically just revisions of five and seven) he cocked his head as he watched her thinking seriously about something. He was about to ask when she beat him to it and instead asked if things were real. The Ravenclaw briefly wondered if they were going to have to do the whole existential question in a graveyard trope episode because he was sooo not into it because it always cut dangerously close to jumping the shark and honestly, he felt they could do better. Then she elaborated about not knowing if some of magical creatures, at least that was what he was assuming, were real or not because of her lack of magical background. Alby frowned as she used the word "mudblood" never liking the term and very much disliked it coming from his friend's own mouth. "Muggleborn and a lot of them are I guess." the new teen corrected before going on to explain. "I mean, it depends on which one's are you asking about? Unicorns are definitely real and so are dragons. Grim reapers on the other hand...no idea. Same for angels and demons really. And some of them you might've actually seen but just didn't know it. I've heard pixies and fairies are generally that way around muggles." he told her with a slightly apologetic shrug. He wasn't exactly sure what she wanted to hear from him. "But I'm also only thirteen soooooo...." he teased trailing off like she had before walking over to her with her phone facing her so she could see all the photos.

Cara MiaKitty

Bang, bang, give me fame
Shoot me up to entertain
I am a semi-automatic lonely boy
You're dead, I'm well fed
Give me death or give me head
Daddy's little psycho and mommy's little soldier
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points