Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Village of Godric's Hollow ~ England Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:41 pm
Godric's Hollow

User Image

Godric's Hollow is a village in the West Country of England. It is a small community, which centres on a village square with only a church, a post office, a pub, and a few retail shops. The residential streets are lined with quaint cottages.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRoguespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

════════════════════════════════════

Aisling walked the cobbled streets of Godric's Hollow quietly, without alerting the residents of the little village that she was there. She twirled and spun as she went, the heels on her shoes silently traversing the lanes in spite of her dance, as if she floated. A strange sight, such a young girl travelling at such a late hour, and yet she attracted no notice. The blonde girl glanced over her shoulders to be sure that her parents followed, although she needn't have bothered; of course they would be close behind. Her eyes lighted on the cemetery she'd spotted earlier, and she jumped the gate with ease, still silent as the mist that surrounded them. She turned once she was over, smiling. "Quaint, isn't it? So sleepy, so old-fashioned!" She was referring to the village, of course, but the same could be said of the graveyard she'd decided they would use as shelter for the day. The idea of sleeping in the old mausoleum actually amused the child greatly; to be so stereotypical, to follow the muggle superstition of returning to a grave for bed each morning. Honestly, she wanted to sleep thus every day. It tickled her. And besides, it was incredibly practical; there was a reason for those muggle tales. So long as a vampire wasn't caught, there was seldom a reason for any muggle, or wizard to open a coffin and spot the sleeping form of the Undead.

Do you know I'd never hurt you?

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image
To this world I'm unimportant
Just because I have nothing to give
So you call this your free country
Tell me why it cost so much to live
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes drove into town, his mind elsewhere. He'd needed to get out of town, and since he had a couple of days off from work, he could do just that. Well, going on a drive and seeing the sights shouldn't be that bad, right? He pulled over next to a small graveyard and stepped out of the car. Definitely had the small town feel. He leaned against his car and wondered where he'd be staying for the night. Not that he didn't care about his father, but Gearvin had been trying to get him to work at the shop, and Chalmes didn't want to do that. He'd never been good with books, since that was Chris's department. He sighed. Well, best to start looking, right?.

This world can turn me down
But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Cause I'm not built that way
When everything is gone there
Is nothing there to fear
This world cannot bring me down
No cause I'm already here

-------------------------
State: Quiet
OOC: ...

Violet the Maestro

Utsuha Moon

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:42 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge
Well I'm addicted to the fix of her chemical
I need it I need it I need, I need a miracle
Water to wine, got me drinkin' like a sailor
I need it I need it I need, I need a chaser

Chronos had followed his "daughter" to the place where they would hopefully be able to sleep for the day. A graveyard in Godric's Hollow. How interesting. Had Chronos ever been there before? He couldn't remember. But the mausoleum, that looked quite inviting. A good place to hide from the living and the sun. But what was that smell? Listening around him, Chronos was certain that there was someone else there. "It'd be in your best interest to show yourself," the vampire growled. It was getting toward his bedtime, and he didn't like to be messed with close to his bedtime.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

A graveyard. How nice and suitable. Ambrosia laughed, not entirely sure what was funny. But still, the vampire followed her dearests. But with a sudden demand from Chronos, Ambrosia tuned in on the surroundings. A desert for the meal? Well this could be fun. A child who escaped their home at this late of hour? A rebellious teen? Whoever it was, the red-eyed female's interest perked as she waited for a response.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
Aisling

Aisling ran back to her parents, her ears perked. There was someone nearby... it wouldn't do for them to be spotted going to rest. This was a wizarding village, most of the inhabitants would know what a vampire was... and most would not trust them. For good reason, of course, but it would certainly be hard to sleep securely if their location was known. She took her father's hand, huddling against him for protection. I was one of the rare moments when she truly felt like the child she appeared to be. She had never been able to shake the fear that they would be attacked in their sleep. "Father, don't let them hurt me..." Her eyes were wide, afraid. They'd have to kill whoever it was, now that Chronos had announced their location. But what if he was a powerful wizard? What if he could hurt them? She chewed her lip nervously, waiting, watching for movement.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes frowned as he heard a man's voice. Wait, did it come from the graveyard? And what would someone be doing in there? His mind supplied a 'duh' answer in the form of mourning, but why demand he show himself? Stepping forward into the graveyard, he clenched his fists and looked around. Who the ruddy hell was it, and why the heck did they care if he was here or not? "Oi, didn't mean to disturb anyone, so I can go if you want. Just need a place to stay for the night."

But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Is nothing there to fear

State: Curious

Violet the Maestro

Utsuha Moon

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge

Aisling was frightened by the presence of the man, and rightfully so. Godric's Hollow was a wizarding village, and wizards didn't really like vampires. They were right not to like them. Especially when there were vampires like the three of them. A group who totally did not care that there was a Council who actually tried to have some amount of peace between the two beings. What was life without some chaos? "Have I ever let anyone hurt you?" Chronos asked his daughter, though he knew the answer. He would never let anything happen to her.

At least this guy wasn't pointing a wand at them. That was always a plus. He actually didn't seem like much. If he were a wizard, why was he seeking shelter in the graveyard? How soon was it to morning? The vampire had lost track. All he knew was that he needed to get rid of this human, and soon. "Sorry to tell you this, but this is a graveyard, no place for the living. But I can change that," the vampire said as he got closer, baring his teeth at the man.

{OOC: Chronos needed a face-lift cause the picture got deleted and I can't find it again so Dia was all nice and gave me this picture.}  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:42 am
User Image
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes blinked. Bloody hell! That guy had fangs? How did that work? He backed away, hands up and open. "Look, mate, I'm pretty sure there's an inn or something in town. I can go there and leave you to the graveyard." Sudden realization suddenly hit, and the squib realized that this had to be a vampire. Oh, ruddy hell. Was he going to go the same way as his mum? Was he going to vanish like his twin? He didn't know how the heck he was getting out of this one. Weren't they extremely strong?

Fear suddenly gave way to a rising anger. Oh no. Hell no. He wasn't going down like that. No, he was a fighter, and he'd be damned if he was going to let some bloodsucker feast on him. His hands suddenly closed into fists, and shot out, trying to deck the guy in the face. Maybe if he broke those fangs, the guy wouldn't be able to feed. Right?

But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Is nothing there to fear

State: Terrified and angry

Violet the Maestro

Utsuha Moon

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:17 am
User Image
Aisling

Aisling hid behind her mother's skirt when her father approached the young man, knowing all too well that soon enough, Ambrosia would join Chronos and she would have to hide behind a cold gravestone, watching from afar. She bit her lip, her eyes wide and afraid. She didn't like conflict, not really. Quiet, simple feeding, easy hunting. Never fighting. But her parents enjoyed the fighting. And her father was courting such a thing this very moment. She gasped, her hand shooting to her mouth and then covering her eyes, when the young man's hands shot out to attack her Father. This was bad, this was very bad, what if they attracted attention? What if something bad happened? She'd thought they'd be safe here and now they were under attack!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge

As the vampire approached the young man, his daughter fled to her mother. Good. They did not need to be involved in this. Not now. Not at this early hour. Confrontations could be so annoying, so messy. And Chronos didn't quite have the appetite to feed on this one. No. And he couldn't turn him. That just wouldn't work. But that didn't mean that he couldn't beat the kid up.

He watched as the man's demeanor changed. He seemed more aware of the danger he was in, and therefore more afraid. How much fun this would be. Chronos caught the man's fist. He was so weak, so slow. "I wouldn't do that," the vampire growled as he squeezed the man's hand and pushed him back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes gasped as the man, no vampire, tightened his grip on his hand. When his hand was released, the man bit back a cry of pain. There were definitely broken bones there, and Chalmes was aware that suddenly, his chances of survival went from slim to none. He growled. Oh, hell no! He spat at the creature, giving his best sneer. He wasn't going to make his death easy, that was for sure. "C'mon, try it you ruddy bloodsucker. I dare you." His face implanted into a sneer, he aimed a kick at the creature, trying to get it to give. Or go away. However, he doubted that was happening here.

But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Is nothing there to fear

Violet the Maestro

Utsuha Moon

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:24 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ah, the sound of pain. Ambrosia smiled her wicked smile. Why doesn't the boy just run like the cowardly species he was? Chasing, to the female, was always more fun than fighting. That way, Ambrosia could have the satisfaction of watching the idiotic look on their faces when they become ensnared by her beauty, her eyes, and walk straight into death. Haha. But the woman guessed that sometimes, a little fighting spirit was enjoyable too. Ambrosia ran forth, leaving her daughter behind, and in the blink of an eye her quiet strides brought her in between Chalmes and Chronos, a smug smile smeared across her face. "We don't have all day, dear," her voice echoed, filled with bloodthirst, while she grabbed on the leg of the attacker. Well, the title "attacker" may be an over-exaggeration, because to Ambrosia, the guy was just a cowering lamb. Her grip hardened around the appendage, and stared into the male's eyes as she clenched her fist with her vampiric strength.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image
Tell me why

User Image

This time, a full scream ripped from his throat as he felt his leg snap under her grip and he fell. Gasping, he tried to aim a kick at her. The ruddy hell? There were two here? Sudden self-preservation kicked into full gear as he kicked repeatedly at the woman, trying to dislodge her from his injured leg. Oh god, oh god, oh god was the thought that kept repeating through his head as he tried to free himself. He could feel tears p***k at the corners of his eyes. He was going to die, and no one knew about it.

But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Is nothing there to fear

Violet the Maestro

Utsuha Moon

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:57 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

The sound of cries was in essence, a lullaby to Ambrosia. Despite being on the ground with no chances of survival, the boy still kicked with all his might. How boring. Not even a bruise would show up on the vampire's arm, not even a scratch. Haha. How weak. "I wonder how one would run without legs," sinister words escaped her lips as he took hold of Chalmes' foot, the one that was smashing into her with puny strength. Slender fingers wrapped around the struggling male's ankle, and without blinking crushed her digits into a fist. With that same sadistic smile, she let go of both limbs who have now lost its purpose. Trekking over to the boy's side, she leaned down, her silver hair casting a veil that hid her maddening eyes. Her naked right foot stepped onto Chalmes' chest and pressed down. "I wonder how will you fight back now."

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers