Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Village of Godric's Hollow ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:08 am
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRoguespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

════════════════════════════════════

Aisling watched her mother torture the boy from a safe distance, her eyes unwavering as she took in the horrible crunching of bones and flailing of limbs. Of their little family, her mother had always been the one to truly enjoy the violence the most. Her father viewed it as a necessity, and a right. Aisling considered it crude. But Ambrosia... she delighted in hurting people. In making them think they were about to experience the greatest pleasure and then delivering the greatest pain. Aisling didn't really mind, since it often kept them safe. This boy was a threat, and he must be eliminated. That was all there was to it. She just hoped that her mother didn't drag this out like she so enjoyed doing. The sun would be up soon, and Aisling had no desire to die this dawn.

Do you know I'd never hurt you?

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:21 am
User Image
To this world I'm unimportant
Just because I have nothing to give
So you call this your free country
Tell me why it cost so much to live
Tell me why

User Image

As his ankle twisted and snapped under her grasp, all Chalmes could think was this was it. Frustrated tears of pain leaked from the corners of his eyes and trailed down to his hairline. How'd he end up in this situation? Just stopping his car and getting out for a minute? Grasping the foot with one hand, he tried in vain to shove the appendage off that was crushing his ribs. He could already feel a couple snap, and he bit through his lip trying not to scream again. He wouldn't give the woman the satisfaction.

This world can turn me down
But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Cause I'm not built that way
When everything is gone there
Is nothing there to fear
This world cannot bring me down
No cause I'm already here

-------------------------
State: Terrified and angry
OOC: ...
-------------------------

Violet the Maestro

Utsuha Moon

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:32 am
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

"What's wrong, boy? Why won't you cry? You have a beautiful voice," Ambrosia said as she leaned further in, digging her feet into the fragile chest underneath. Well, whatever. It wan't like the female didn't have a way to let those cries rip. Taking the hand that didn't meet Chronos' powers, the woman proceeded to snap each and every bone, making sure to pause in between to let the pain settle in. Haha. They snapped like twigs. Twigs! Ambrosia laughed. The difference between the living and the undead was so drastic, so hilarious, it almost hurt. "Nay, cry again. Cry for me!" Ambrosia said as she leaned down and grabbed Chalmes' throat. "Or I will break your neck." Her was voice dark and dangerous, the difference between life and death should be quite clear to the youth.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:38 am
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRoguespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

Ai moved in closer, watching the young man's face. He was in intense pain, and yet he refused to cry out. Why? He would die this night, with none but their eyes on him. What did it matter than he hold back his screams, if they were the only ones who would hear it? She'd never understood humans... indeed, she'd been vampire so long, and from such a young age, that she couldn't even relate to them on the most basic of levels. They were not her. She was not them, had never really been them. Their drives and ambitions, the things they held in esteem, were foreign to her. She tiled her head. "If he does scream, you must muffle it. There are people moving in their homes. Dawn nears." Aisling didn't mind allowing her 'mother' to play with the boy, but it was imperative that their bed chambers be unknown to those who would hunt them. And they didn't have time to choose another location if this one was discovered. Even now, the sky at the horizon line was growing lighter.

Do you know I'd never hurt you?

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image

User Image

And now I walk a lonely road...

It was probably the most peculiar moment. One moment, Chalmes was getting choked, and the next, he was flying in the air to someone that could have passed for his double. Which wasn't difficult, since said double was none other than his twin brother, Chris. A stunned expression was on the fledgling's face as he was witnessing the attack. He had decided to travel a bit, a restless itch that he couldn't satisfy back at the shack, and a decision that ultimately ended with him near a graveyard when he heard an all-too familiar voice scream. He'd run over, only to stop cold as he watched some woman standing over his twin with a calculating look on her face and her hand wrapped around his neck. Something inside just snapped, and that's when he found the older twin hurtling in the darkness to him. Catching his brother, he snarled at the woman, exposing canines as long as hers. "Lay one more finger on him, and I'll make you pay."

His eyes snapped around to note the other two in the vicinity and his nose detected the same scent that now permeated his own as well as that of almost everyone else in the shack. The scent of death. Making sure that he had a firm grip on his brother, he dashed to the car idling near the graveyard. The door flung open of its own accord, and Chris didn't think as he tossed his brother into the back seat. Okay, so he wasn't getting bonus points for being gentle, but he didn't have time to be gentle. He himself jumped into the front seat, frowning as he looked out the back window. He grit his teeth as he reversed quickly back to the main road. Damn it Chalmes, why couldn't he find a better place to go?

With no light to guide my way.

--------------------------
State: Concerned and angry
OOC: Moon, you're up! Let me know if I should change anything o3o
--------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:06 am
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

No? Nothing? Well, guess it was time to deal the finishing blow. Her daughter was getting restless, and the sunlight was crawling through the dark skies. But before Ambrosia could break the boy's neck, he was ripped away from her grasp. Magical folks?! No... The presence... It was of death. A glance towards the way Chalmes flew revealed another, similar man. An accomplice? No... Well, whatever. It wasn't like it was the first time Ambrosia let her prey escape. The boy was boring, after all.

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:24 am
User Image

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS
                                                          SαƖєм AƖυмηυѕ HαƖf-ƁƖσσɗ Mαɗαм MαƖкιη'ѕ Sнσρ Aѕѕιѕтαηт/Aρρяєηтιcє

< Mid-Fall 2035 >
                                                          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Never good, just the bad and the ugly laid in front of you
                                                          Nothing quite like seeing the world through the TV's window
                                                          Feeling helpless I look for distraction, I go searching for you
                                                          Wandering through our city to find some solace at your door
                                                          I can't stop thinking about it, tell me did you see the news tonight?

Mirzam couldn't seem to get proper sleep tonight as he was staring at the ceiling and lying on his bed, as he felt like he was under the weather. Sure, it was just a common cold, but there was also that lingering feeling that he was not alone here. But he didn't have those superhearing s**t, so he could not see why he felt like it was. He got off from his bed and looked out the window- the streets were quiet like usual, feels like 11 in the evening for him but then he didn't look at his watch. The village of Godric's Hollow was a quaint wizarding community, peaceful and quiet just like Mirzam ever wanted which was why Miss Jack bought this place to begin with.

But still, perhaps his cynical mind was still there to pester him even in the most peaceful place. Shaking his head and running his fingers through his dyed blonde-and-brown hair, he dressed up and wore his faded green army jacket over his striped long-sleeved shirt. He went outside his cottage-like home and put his hand on his pockets as he walked down slowly hopefully to get fresh air. He wanted to say it was getting better but he was honestly feeling anxious being in the silent streets in this time- but then, even if he was dating Kyla he still had to be independent, as you'll never know when you're just alone.

So come on, let's forget the emotion- tie the blinkers on
                                                          Hold both hands right over my eyes, deafen me with music
                                                          'Til we're lost in the heat of the moment, and I'm moving in you
                                                          Help me keep these hours alive, help me chase those seconds
                                                          Hold me in this wild, wild world, cause in your warmth I forget how cold it can be
                                                          And in your heat I feel how cold it can get (Now draw me close)

Ɯιтн [himself(?)] αт [Godric's Hollow, just outside his house]

Ɗαтιηg ƘуƖα ƇσƖƖιηѕ Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
                                                          ------------

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:52 pm
User Image

User Image

╬ Insane ╬ The Dark Lady ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Rui sat perched ontop of a fence post watching the quiet village silently. She of course knew her brother had returned. She'd known from the day he'd stepped into the country again. She had little birds everywhere to tell her the things she needed to know. And then of course Sara had met the man when getting her robes last year and informed her of his whereabouts once again. Rui was not stupid, she knew he was here, and she had deemed it unnecessary to interact with him yet. But she was bored and so she was here. 'He should join us. We miss him.'

'You are not killing another of my children!'

'Its not killing mum its saving. Don't you get that yet? Rynnie is gonna lock you up again if you don't behave.' Rui rolled her eyes at the fight about to start.

'Shuddup nim wits. He can join us without actually joining ussss. We'll ask nicely.'

'Oh yes because that worked out so well with Rei... and Rei was our twin.'

'Rei joined us eventually! You made sure of that Rynnie! You made Rui do the dirty work though and that wasn't very nice you know.'

'Shut up Roo you're a sniveling child who can't handle anything. At least Rui has the guts to take action.'

'At least I can come up with plans that actually work. You just hit things until they listen to you or die.'

'Why don't you all shut up.' Rui hissed in her mind and the chaos fell silent. At least she had that going. When she was in control of the body they all listened to her. Hell... Roo listened to her no matter what... though that was only because she was meek and had no will power. There was a reason Rui came to exist in the first place... hell she had even stolen her name from Roo and renamed the child. Mirzam of course would remember the Roo version of Rui better than her newer better version so she finally relinquished power to the child.

Roo grinned as she stretched her arms above her head and cracked her neck quietly. It felt good to have control. She was rarely given it and she didn't like to fight for it. They always won anyways. But at least she got control sometimes unlike Rei and Zander and her mum. They just got to rot inside the mind and try and talk sense. Ha! Like the 3 of them even had sense anymore. That was so cute. She hummed gently under her breath, as golden eyes fell on the man they had come for.
                                                                            "Miri!" She called out with a girlish giggle, before hopping down from her perch and skipping through the leaves to him. "We've missed you Miri!" She claimed gleefully.

'Hush we used to talk in plurals even before you joined us. You know that.'

'Yes but thats a kid thing. Kids usually grow out of that.'

In the very back of her mind though a struggle was going on. Someone was finally fighting for contro.... and Ryn didn't like it.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:24 am
User Image

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS

< Mid-Fall 2035 >

Mirzam wasn't liking this sudden feeling and thought that he should take another medicinal potion and go to bed, he felt uneasy about why the place was so quiet and wished that he could bring his magical-powered headphones to listen to music. But no, he didn't bring that s**t and he had to face the consequences. But hey, the least he could do about it was to just suck it up and deal with it. He put a hand on his forehead as if checking the temperature and turned his heel back home when he heard what it seemed to be a really girly voice. Well, there was at least one person who has such a girlish voice- such as Kyla and that blonde once-intern named Tori. However, none of them would ever call him 'Miri', only his siblings called him that- especially Rui. He heard footsteps behind him and so he turned his head around to see the cause of it.

He at first didn't recognize the woman, especially at a time like this even with the warmly-lit lantern posts. However, Mirzam felt he recognized her as they shared the same gold eyes. When she called out to expressed how 'they' missed him, the young tailor's mind finally clicked- it was Rui, his older sister. "Rui...?" He spoke, with what seemed to be a weak voice from his cold, "Dios mio, Rui, is that you? Or am I just being sick?" He slowly walked to her and looked at her for a second. Yep, it was real, and he wasn't being crazy (Well, he never was, anyway he supposed). "Oh my God... It is you. I really missed you so much, too, you know that?"

Hold me in this wild, wild world, cause in your warmth I forget how cold it can be

Ɯιтн [Rui] αт [Godric's Hollow, just outside his house]

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
                                                          ------------

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Roo's smile spread her lips and for once they were all rather happy she was in charge. That smile on any other face but hers would only look deranged and insane, but on her only happy to see her brother. "Hello Miri. I promise you're no hallucinating. I'm right and real. Real as I've ever been."

'Even more real I'd say. With me and Rei and Rui all together, you're actually finally complete like we should have been in the first place.'

'You were never meant to be 1 person. You were 3 seperate people. Ryn please list-' Their mother was cut off as Ryn once again tied her up in spider webs at the back of their mind. It seemed she could never escape his wrath for long.

'You broke us apart. You're a filthy animal and you're only here because Roo and Rui were dumb little shits when they were children.' Roo's smile flickered for a milisecond at the war inside her head but she doubted it was noticeable in the dark night.

"We missed you too Miri. We're sorry we didn't write you. It's been a rather eventful many years. I'm sure someone told you about Rei's disappearance? No one knows what happened to him. They think he's dead though. I think it was probably those 2 awful wizards that killed mum and Ryn so long ago." She nodded her head as she spoke. The lies rolled off her tongue like silky threads. Apparently she had learned something from Ryn after all. Even the sweet innocent Roo could lie like her life depended upon it. "We think they're gonna come after you too Miri. It's only a matter of time. They came after us, but Rynnie protected us. He can protect you too Miri. We promise it. He protects us all."

'Good girl Roo. Talk him into it. We prefer willing participants. Participants like Zander.'

'I would have done anything for my love. And I proved it. I died for her.'

'Yes you were a good boy Zander. Now be a good boy and shut up while the adults discuss important things.' The dis-rest in their mind was becoming a little crazy and they didn't know why. It seemed all quiet and yet the tension could have been cut with a knife. Ryn didn't like it and Roo didn't like anything that made Ryn angry so it was hard to keep her peppy childlike attitude going, but she was succeeded so far.

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:57 am
User Image

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS

< Mid-Fall 2035 >

The moment his sister clarified him that he wasn't hallucinating (Well, he had his cold to thank for that), Mirzam sighed in relief as he put his hand on his forehead again. "Thank Merlin, sorry about that. I was a bit uh... under the weather. You know how it goes." He shook his head as he chuckled, and it was kind of a relief that Fiona was kind enough to listen to him when he owled her about his current condition so he was able to call in sick. But then, she's well... Fiona- His boss when he was in the Law Patrol in America wasn't the nicest person there was if you ask him.

His sincere smile of happiness faded away the moment, crestfallen the moment Rui brought up about their brother Rei's death. Mirzam had always loved Rei, in fact he was his favorite sibling out of the triplets. Not that he hated Rui, she was okay albeit a bit weird. But overall she was fine. But still, Mirzam could recall how he had a breakdown the moment he received a faraway news about his brother's disappearance, even telling him that he could be dead. He sighed and crossed his arms, then so he responded, "Yeah... I was told about that. I mean, I don't know who did it but, I think it made sense if it were them." But even with that, Mirzam was sure he could defend himself- though technically his forte was Healing Magic but still... He could do well with combat magic. In response to the warning that sooner of later the wizards would come after him as well, he felt like he has an urge to jump up but he stopped himself. He was feeling anxious every time they were brought up, even if he could at least defend himself in case something like that happens. "I was thinking about that, too- But I can defend myself now... I guess."

Then, the mention of how Rynnie will protect him just as how he protected Rui made him confused. But... Ryn died when Mirzam was like, two or three- a toddler nonetheless. It might be just him being sick, but still he had to ask her this, "But... Ryn is dead, he can't protect anyone when he's dead." As much as he loved his sister, he was being pragmatic- and both of them knew that their mother and Ryn were murdered. Ghosts can't touch physical things, after all. And there's no way you can resurrect someone from the dead, either.

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
                                                          ------------

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:32 am
User Image

User Image

In her head, Ryn growled at the mention of his supposed death. He was not dead. He had only moved to his rightful place. He had never like Mirzam much, but then again he had never liked anyone much. Roo on the other hand demanded the family be back together, and Ryn at least had to agree that Mirzam not being with them was a loose end and he didn't like loose ends. Roo was losing her grip on the body so she had to talk quickly. "No no no Miri! Rynnie isn't dead. Sure he was killed, but we saved him. We took him in! He lives in us now. He is smart and good and he saves us. No one can touch us because Rynnie protects us. He can protect you too. You just have to join us. It sounds scary but its not scary I promise! Just a little pain and then you are safe forever!" Her brain was rioting now though. Her mother was in the back muffled screams about running and getting out now that Miri would never hear. Zander was throing kicks and punches at the b***h, and Ryn was getting angrier and angrier. Roo was losing her grip but she knew she was the only one who would ever be able to convince him.

'Rynnie you can't have the body! I haven't convince him yet!'

'I'm not trying to take the body. Rui stop and let her finish her work.'

'Its not me...' Silence fell across her mind, and Roo froze up. No one else but those 3 could control the body. What was going on??? She gulped as she suddenly realized who it was. The one person who hadn't talked in forever. It had been so long she forgot he was there inside her mind. She gulped.

'Rynnie take the body now!' She screamed out into the blackness of her mind, but it was too late. She was losing control fast and the horror had taken over her face for Miri to see. "Listen to me Miri!" She squeaked, her voice fading from its normal high pitched happy tone, getting gruffer. "Joining us is the only safe way...."

The body took a step back as the one in control assessed what was going on. It was clear the body was not used to being in control as fingers stretched, and necks cracked. And golden eyes turned to the man in front of him. In normal circumstances there might have been a smile over having a body again, but the control was already starting to slip away. "Mirzam you need to run. They are going to kill you. They killed me. They think killing you will make you join them but its not living. Run Mirzam. Run now!" The body grimaced, fighting for control. It called upon a memory from so long ago, and only hoped that Mirzam would remember. It was a nickname only one of the siblings had ever used for little Mirzam. "Run Zoom Bug.... Run...." A choking sound fell from the body's lips and Rei was dragged out of control and shoved deep into the back of the mind and tied up nice and tight... all he could hope was that Mirzam remembered the nickname and trusted Rei enough to run like hell.

"Well little Rei always did like to ruin my fun. Such a brat. Sometimes I wish we'd just thrown him into the lake to drown himself instead of letting him join us.... ahhh but Roo did insist that all the family get back together. We've been tracking you down for awhile to serve Roo's dream. We do everything for her. She is the precious little one after all. Rui came to exist to protect precious little Roo's broken mind.... And then she snapped and killed poor mother... and me... and Rui took control and buried Roo deep inside away from all the scary things that hurt her. But she's better now. She only wants to bring the family back together. And we are only a few steps away. You, and then little Autumn and we will be whole again...." A deranged smile crossed his lips and one hand reached out to grab Mirzam's arm. "So be a good little brother and hold still while I gut you for little Roo."

'Make him join us Rynnie! Rei wants to ruin our good time and I want my Miri back! Give him to me!!' The voice in their mind was shaking and scared, and only Ryn could fix that. Those who didn't live in their mind thought that Ryn was in control that Ryn was the evil mastermind... but it all came back to Roo. Roo had created Rui to protect her fragile heart, and then she'd insisted she needed her mum and Ryn closer and so she'd made them join her too. Then the cat and Zander and Rei. She wanted them all safe with her. She needed them. Ryn, Rui, Zander... they all did everything for her. 'BRING HIM BACK TO ME RYNNIE!'

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:16 am
User Image

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS

< Mid-Fall 2035 >

Mirzam didn't move but he wasn't liking what he was hearing, and apparently he decided that being ill won't stop him from being sane and thinking that he "misheard" it. But then, he was convinced that he won't be like his father given how far he was from Britain for so long. 'You can't save someone from the dead' Mirzam thought repeated over and over, 'And even if you do, it would be an inferi- and ghosts were just living imprints in a loose sense of word.' His sister was beginning to talk quickly and he had to use the best of his ability to catch up with what she was trying to convey. "J-join you...?" Mirzam asked and the tone was clearly interpreted as confusion, "What... What are you talking about?" And being a pessimist himself, the world wasn't safe but his way in dealing with it was adapting to it. Besides, there's no forever- he had his first heartbreak back in America, his mother and brothers died, and Miss Jack flew back to the States.

He didn't know what was going on, but when Rui froze- he kind of froze as well like a jumpy person he was. Mirzam could see the horror on her face even in the dark for no apparent reason, he took a step forward and tried to lay a hand on her gently. "Rui? What's wrong?" His voice was full of concern and nervousness, he couldn't just take a step back when something was up with Rui. He didn't even know what was happening, but maybe he could help! And there she went again, about joining them and telling him that it was the only safe way. "But how? What kind of joining are you talking about?!" His voice was rising out of anxiety, and his golden eyes were widened in shock and confusion.

The seamster finally took a step back by surprise as his sister did the same as if she was struggling to not be near him. When she looked at him, she spoke as if she was a different separate person. Something about the way of speaking was familiar, but he couldn't pinpoint it at all. It was like some form of acting as someone else, but it looked a bit too natural. Did that even make any sense? But, run away from whom? Mirzam couldn't help but feel as if Rui was possessed by something. Or someone. Was possession even a thing in magic?? He was frozen and of shock, he couldn't get the words out especially when Rui Marine Owens herself called him 'Zoom Bug'. God, of course, he knew that nickname, only Rei and him alone used that for him as a child, they were close and to all the siblings Rei was Mirzam's favorite. Hearing it from Rui sounded so wrong, and that made him miss Rei more and more.

"But... why would I--" His voice was shaking in terror as he took small steps back away from his sister. So their way of making him join was killing him? But, he didn't want to die, he had so much s**t to make up for his life. He couldn't leave Kyla alone and brokenhearted, he loved her too much to do that. Mirzam didn't think Miss Jack, the lady who saw him as a son she never had, would take the news either. He felt his heart was in his throat when she suddenly has this strange deranged smile and rambled about Rei's death, Roo's insistence to getting the already-broken family together... Tracking him down to serve Roo's wishes? This... This felt like multiple spirit possession or worse- split personas. "Rei..." He spoke with a cracked voice, "Are you saying you killed him? But you were twins, why the hell would you kill him?!" He shook his head as he took some steps away from her, dodging her reaching hand as she was attempting him to grab him before telling him to hold still so that she could kill him. No, he didn't want to die- Mirzam didn't think he wanted to join them. It all came to him now, Rui wasn't the person he knew decades ago, sweet and caring and kind. He exclaimed in terror, "Just stop! You're not the Rui I've known many years ago, the sister I know would never kill her siblings like that! Do you even know who you are?!" His body was shaking and his breathing was shallow, talk about having a cold and made it worse for him.

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
                                                          ------------

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryn was done with this nonsense. Mirzam had slipped away from his grasp and he was angry. He growled under his breath and drew a knife from within the folds of the sweater he wore before racing forward and slashing at the man. Brother, father, mother, lover, it didn't matter to him, they all had to die. They all had to die for Roo. Everything would burn for her. They would do anything for her and soon Mirzam would too. Rei and Mother were still learning their lessons but they would get there soon. Mirzam only had to join them and then the family would almost be complete and they could burn everything else. Nothing matter but Roo's happiness. The smile on his face was growing in size and only made him look more insane.

'Kill Him'

'Do it for me Rynnie.'

'We have to be a family again.'

'Do it Rynnie! Do it!'

He slashed out with his knife again. "I'm sorry Mirzam but Roo has to be happy. You know how she gets when she's unhappy... volatile, unstable, violent... you wouldn't want that to happen again would you?"

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out