Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Village of Upper Barnton ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl pulled Caitlin into a hug, blue eyes gleaming. "Caitlin, I swear, we are two souls pulled from the same thread. Stories entwine 'round us, yet tangle with others' stories, making knots. The more stories we are to tell, the more knows we make, thus the blanket of companionship is made. Everyone needs a friend, or at least someone special in their life, and I'm glad you're in mine. I don't think I could survive without someone as caring as you to share my threads with." He sighed romantically as he finished his words, then cast a casual glance at Caitlin. He noticed Remy, and waved, but the girl was much too engrossed in her run. Ah well. He had a lady in his arms, so what did it matter?
{OoC~}

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:45 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornSingleGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin gasped when she was suddenly pulled into a hug. She smiled a little at what he said."I-I'm glad too." She breathed out. When he turned to wave at Remy, she shook her head, trying to shake out the nerves. Cait vaguely wondered which house was Dhylan's.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

Dhyl smiled at Cait, then turned to start up a long driveway. "I live just up here," he said, softly. His drive was nearly two kilometers long, but he was used to the long, winding walk. He whistled out a bird call, then grinned when the birds chirped their reply. It was one of his favorite things to do in the summer, sit outside and talk to the birds. Qube liked to run about outside as well, so it gave them both something to do.

{Exit to Nolynn Cottage}
{OoC~}

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:16 am
User Image User Image
MugglebornSingleGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin nodded, following behind him. She listened as he called out to the birds, looking around when they replied back. That was really cool. She smiled a little and followed him up his driveway.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:57 am
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Walking with Newlyn
What I want to be doing: What else?

"It does for me usually, but running lately really hasn't. I'm quite surprised. I've missed you," he said, kissing her cheek again. He loved doing that. She was so cute and her skin was so perfect so he kissed her with every chance that he got.

"But sure, let's go now. Cause I haven't had lunch just yet," he told her, smiling and taking her hand. He started to almost pull her along, but not too roughly. He wanted to make sure they were going at a comfortable pace.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:41 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: Jay!
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Jay
My entire soul is ringing: Upper Barnton

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn fought back a giggle, trying not to act like too much of one of those silly girls who giggled all the time. But she couldn't help it. Jay made her laugh and act her age for once, instead of like an adult. She could be carefree around him, even if only for a little while. She nodded, unable to keep the smile off her face. "You're sweet. I've missed you too," she replied, giving his hand a slight squeeze. She happily complied when he pulled her along. She didn't have much trouble keeping pace with him. Having long legs helped a lot.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:46 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

What I am doing: Talking with my beautiful Girlfriend
What I want to be doing: Nothing Else

He smiled as she kept stride with him. He loved that she was a little taller than the girls her age. It really helped with the age difference a year ago. Honestly, she didn't look her age. She looked older than 13 honestly. And Jayden looked past that, unlike quite a bit of people in his grade. But he was laughing now because he loved his life.

"So tell me, how has your summer been going?" he asked her, smiling at her some more. Something about her just made him smile. Even now, almost a year and two months after they had gotten together. Where has the time gone. He couldn't believe it has been that long and he loved every waking minute of it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:05 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
But not so far

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn shrugged. "Alright. My father's barely been around, which is probably for the best. My sisters are growing up. They're not so little anymore. Elsie's nine now and Morven's seven. Still the same personalities, though. Elsie's always upbeat and cheery and Morven's as moody and grumpy as ever. I'm hoping she'll eventually grow out if it. And since our house is a mess, I've been cleaning non stop." She took a moment to pause in her talking and exhaled slowly. Only with Jay would she say this much so suddenly. "What about you? How has your summer been?"

And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:39 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

What I am doing: Talking with Newlyn
What I want to be doing: Nothing else

Jayden looked to her as she started talking. Her father seemed to be somewhat of a...jacka**. That's what it seemed like, but he wouldn't say it to Newlyn's face because that was quite rude. Even though she may have thought it too. But no matter. He turned to her as she asked him how his summer went.

"My summer has been quite uneventful...boring...not now, but it was. Speaking of your family. We've beend dating for a year. Am I ever going to meet your little sisters?" he asked her, hoping she would someday let him. He was going to have to meet her father someday. And he dreaded that day

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:15 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
But not so far

Newlyn groaned inwardly. She'd never actually told her sisters about Jay, because she'd been afraid of one of them accidentally letting it slip to her father that she had a boyfriend. The Hufflepuff had no idea how he might react to that, and she didn't want to find out. She gave a silent little sigh. "I suppose so. I'll have to tell them about us first. Hopefully they'll be mature enough to handle it. They might not like you at first simply because you're my boyfriend. But you will meet them soon. Better for them to find out now then later." She smiled at him in a reassuring way as they continued to walk.

And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:19 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Teasing with Newlyn

"You haven't told even your sisters. Very well, I see how much you love me," he said teasingly, acting as if he was sad. He hoped to get some kind of emotion out of her. He hadn't seen her all summer and he wanted to hold her hand or something at least. He hoped. But who knows how she would react to it?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:09 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
But not so far

Newlyn rolled her eyes at him playfully, knowing he was teasing. "You need proof?" She kissed him suddenly on the lips very quickly, before pulling away, eyes sparkling. "There you are. And have you told your family? I've only met William, and that was once, at a Quidditch match, with his girlfriend." she retorted. Two could play this game.

And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:23 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

What I am doing: With Newlyn

Jayden looked at her blankly. He didn't know exactly how to answer that one. So, since she didn't either, he answered the question. "Yes! Maybe...no," he said, looking down to the ground. "I guess one could call me a hypocrite," he joked, keeping her close. She made him the happiest kid in the world almost all the times. He was finally starting to realize what William felt for Belle.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:31 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
But not so far

Newlyn couldn't help herself; she giggled at his awkward response. He pulled her close, and she rested her head against his shoulder. "I don't mind. You're a loveable hypocrite." she murmured. They were now entering the actual town. Her blue eyes gazed at the different shops and people. She rarely went into town. It was nice to get out of for a change. Sometimes her home felt like a cage, trapping her like a restless bird.

And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:16 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Talking to Newlyn

Jayden held her close as they walked. He really did love doing this. She has always been amazing and it seemed like she got better with each passing day. And it never tempered. When he saw her look around, a confused look came upon his face. "You alright Newlyn? You act like you've never been here before," he said referring to her constant shifting of views to the various places.

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff