Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Village of Upper Barnton ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 pm
Once AGAIN I'm SITTING on the MOON
It's TOO LATE to FOLLOW me NOW
I STAY in FRONT of MANY YEARS
A glittering SILENCE that nobody KNOWS
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
Let me KISS the SKY
And tell ME, tell me WHY?

Nobody else believes it: Calm
If nobody else can reach it: ....
Take a deep breath now: Herself
And sit on the moon next to me: Upper Barnton

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S I X T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn walked along a dirt lane, for once not really caring if she scuffed up her shoes or got dirt on her dress. She was bored. She'd gone into an art frenzy as soon as she got home from Hogwarts, painting and drawing like she never had before. Then her muse had faded and she was bored as soon as the paint dried. Her piano was of no interest to her currently. She didn't feel like playing it, and she had half a mind to go and get herself a violin somewhere. She wanted to start a new instrument. She'd been playing the piano for ages. Getting out of the house was always a priority for her, and especially when Elsie and Morven were going at it like they currently were, shrieking bloody murder at each other from opposite ends of the hall way. She meandered along slowly, headed to nowhere in particular. She just wanted to walk, sometimes, until she could forget about everything that made her want to never go back home in the first place.

MUSIC in the SOUL can be HEARD by the UNIVERSE.

Diamond Wales

Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING is within TIME
EVERYTHING I can FIND
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
Rip the STARS from my WORLD
Feel me NOW, 'cause everything is ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:40 pm
User Image
Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

User Image

Miles strolled down the street, humming a tune as he walked. He'd needed to get out of the Hawthorns' home, if for no other reason than the place was crowded. He missed his own home, with the city and the people and the familiar accent he himself had. He actually missed speaking Gaelic, which no one in the Hawthorns' house spoke. He even missed the way his mother used to make him practice the violin repeatedly until his fingers were raw and were stiff from playing for long periods. He didn't consider that anything bad, after all, he became a heck of a violinist from the experience, but he missed how she would look over her glasses and stare at him, then give him a smile that would brighten anyone's day at the end of a long practice session. That, and the cookies and milk. She made the best cookies that he could ever taste. Now, he wouldn't get that anymore.

Shoving his hands deep into his pockets, he sighed, looking up at the sky as he walked. No use moping over it. It wasn't like it was going to change anything, or bring back his parents. He looked down at his wrist, covered by a leather wristband. The scar was still visible, and he doubted it would fade. Just another dumb mistake on his part, to be sure, but one that he ultimately decided wasn't going to let own him. He was going to rule over his own mistakes. After all, they were his, and they were dumb, but he made them, and he had to live with them. No use letting them rule his life, right? Lifting his eyes, he blinked as he noticed someone from school. He didn't know anyone else from school lived here, besides the Nolynns. But they didn't exactly count, as they were constantly over, making the room available in the house more cramped. He frowned as he searched for a name, knowing that the girl was an upperclassmen.
"Umm, hi, Nessy? Nora? Umm, something? Erm, sorry if I forgot your name lass." He scratched the back of his head, feeling embarrassed. "You live in this town too?"

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Well, more magical folk. Didn't she laugh at my joke during the end of term feast?
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:21 pm
Let me KISS the SKY

If nobody else can reach it: Does he live here?
Take a deep breath now: Miles

Newlyn turned a little at the sound of a voice, and her blue eyes widened in surprise upon seeing the redheaded house mate she remembered from Music Club, vaguely, and the end of term feast more clearly. He'd made a corny joke to try and cheer someone up. She'd laughed in spite of herself. His name was Miles, she was pretty sure, and he was Irish, obviously, from his accent. "Newlyn," she said with a small smile. "Newlyn Vass. And you're... Miles, right?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. "I've lived here my whole life. Did you just move here recently or something?" She didn't remember ever seeing him around Upper Barnton, at all, and she had a fairly good idea of who lived here. The Hawthorns and the Nolynns, for example. But... wasn't he orphaned? Maybe he was living with family. Or maybe he'd always lived here and she was just clueless. Either way, she was probably over analyzing this whole thing. It was none of her business, anyways.

Diamond Wales

EVERYTHING I can FIND
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles clasped both hands behind his head, giving the raven-haired witch a bit of a grin. "Aye lass, Miles McLellan. Just moved here this summer, in fact. Originally of Dublin, Ireland. I didn't know anyone else other than the Nolynns and Hawthorns lived here, and well, no offence to the people I live with, but it gets kind of crowded with so many in there. Especially when they insist on trying to make me work at the shop. The work's not good for me hands, since, well, I kind of want to become a violinist at some point in me future." He flexed his hands, then looked at the left one, showing it to Newlyn. "Calluses, you know? Keeps me from bloodying up me fingers too badly when I play for a while."

Returning his hand behind his head, he cocked his head, raising an eyebrow at her. "So, umm, anything really good to do around here? I well, haven't lived here near as long as you have, and well, fresh air and a bit of space really go a long way to keeping someone sane. Especially when some of your roommates well, I guess it's the curse of being an only child, and you can find space for yourself anywhere, until you move out and get roommates, I guess."

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Well, more magical folk. Didn't she laugh at my joke during the end of term feast?
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:40 pm
Let me KISS the SKY

Newlyn raised an eyebrow. "You live with the Hawthorns, then?" She knew they owned a shop in Diagon Alley, that apothecary. They were a pretty large family, and close with the Nolynns, so yes, the house must be very crowded. She winced a little in sympathy. Having two needy younger sisters made you crave alone time like nothing else. She took a careful step forward, making sure not to intrude on personal space, which she herself was hyper aware of, and examined his fingers. "Ah. I see how that might be bad." She raised on of her own hands, long pale fingers wriggling slightly. "Pianist. But I want to take up the violin as well, actually. How long have you been playing?" she asked with interest, lowering her hand.

When he asked about anything good to do around town, she nearly gave a bitter little laugh, but caught herself and coughed instead. "I honestly don't know. I... Well, I don't get out very much around here." It was true. She rarely spent much time around her house when she was out. She usually made for Diagon Alley or London or Hogsmeade, somewhere no one would instantly recognize her as that girl who lives in that creep old manor up on a hill, the one who's father never leaves the house. Yes. She liked to avoid being recognized as that girl.

"I have my own room, though," she said. "Thank Merlin. My sisters are right down the hall and they're always bickering, but we have thick walls." Thick walls were nice. It meant that when she was having one of the tense hushed voices fights with her father Elsie and Morven couldn't hear both of them struggling to keep it from developing into a screaming match. Not that they always cared. She looked around, as if in taking in her surroundings for the first time. "It's nice out here. Quiet." There was barely anyone around, and after having spent the whole school year surrounded by people, one learned to become very fond of silence, even if they loved music.

Diamond Wales

EVERYTHING I can FIND
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles nodded, his own slight wince the only evidence that he wasn't exactly comfortable with the arrangement. "Yeah, I live with the Hawthorns. There's a lot of people living there already, and had I known, I might not have agreed. Guess that means I still make dumb decisions." He shrugged, then got a bit of a wry grin when she mentioned wanting to play the violin as well as the piano. "Ah, piano. I never tried it, though I do know how to read the music easy enough. It'd probably be easier for me to adapt to another string instrument instead. Been playing the violin since I was five, about when me mum decided my hands were big enough to fit around the neck, so... Yeah, been playing for nine years now."

Miles did have to chuckle a bit as he heard Newlyn complain about siblings. He didn't have any, and he didn't count the Bleiddiaids or the Hawthorns as siblings. He didn't know if they did or not, so he guessed it was more a case of personal preference. "Only child here. I didn't get to hear the bickering or the arguing growing up, so I was sort of surprised to hear some when I moved in. And quiet's nice. Better than the alternative. Could be down in the city in one of the ghettos or something. Those tend to get bad."

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:16 pm
A GLITTERING SILENCE that nobody KNOWS
Let me KISS the SKY
And TELL ME, tell me WHY?

Newlyn widened her blue eyes a little at his wince of discomfort, which she assumed was at his current situation. She didn't blame him. It must be a shock, going from an only child living with his parents to them being gone and him now living in a house with a bunch of people he wasn't even related to. She was sure the Hawthorns were very kind; they seemed like lovely people, but it couldn't be an easy shift for Miles. "Well, it has to be better than in an orphanage," she did point out, and then paled. "I didn't mean... I'm sorry." she looked genuinely pained. "I suppose you'd still be stuck with a bunch of people there. At least... at least you can leave. If you were in a children's home they'd probably make you stay." She stared at her feet for a moment, trying to salvage this, and then looked up. "It's not as hard as people think it. The piano, that is. It's sort of like math, and I was always good at that. You just think of the notes and keys as... well, you probably already know. I've been playing since I was," she thought for a moment. "Seven, I think. It was after my mother passed away." She said it calmly and matter of factly, because the time to let grief or bitterness seep into her tone was long gone. She'd grown up. All there was a sort of tender nostalgic twinge to her words; something private and sentimental, and then she'd moved on.

"The bickering is the worst," she sighed. "Sometimes I wish one of my sisters was a boy, maybe then they wouldn't fight as much, but somehow I'm sure they'd find a way to argue. You've probably seen my sister Elsie before, she'll be a second year in September. She's in Hufflepuff too. My youngest sister Morven is only ten. She's got another year." She nodded at his statement, though she'd never been to the bad part of the city, the bad part of anyplace, really. Girls like her... they didn't even go near Knockturn, never mind any ghettos. In that way, maybe she was sheltered. She'd been born into considerable money. She'd never wanted for anything. She'd probably have been a spoiled little princess if not for being forced to assume the role of both parents at a young age. That had forced her to grow up harshly and quickly. "Nothing much ever really happens around here," she murmured, "But that's probably a good thing. I don't exactly thrive on excitement... most excitement seems to involve danger." she said dryly, not sure if she was joking or not. "If it ever does get really loud over there... you can always stop by my house." she said suddenly, barely even aware of what she was saying. What was she saying? She shouldn't be offering this, but she was. "It's on a pretty big piece of land, and it's quieter. It must be hard to play your violin with all the noise." Dear gods, her father would murder her if he ever found out she'd said something like this to anyone. But he was never home, and she found herself not caring what he'd think or say. At all.

Diamond Wales

EVERYTHING I can FIND
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
RIP the STARS from my WORLD
FEEL me NOW, 'cause EVERYTHING is ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image
Amata is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Lost at the Funeralspace
CURRENTLY // fancying Grayson Powellspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Mournersspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Depressedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is the worst possible way to spend a Saturday...' spacespac

დ დ დ The rain is fallin' on my windowpanes
But we are hiding in a safer place.
დ დ დ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAmata stood in the foyer of the small chapel in Upper Barnton, fists clenched. People had been arriving fairly periodically over the last thirty minutes, and the smile she had plastered on her face was already starting to wear thin. Her mother had placed her at the doorway to the sanctuary and told her to greet everyone who arrived for her father's funeral, and then promptly abandoned her to discuss details with the officiant and the cemetery's manager. Amata knew that focusing on the ceremony itself and trying to iron out the details was how Meredith was keeping herself occupied, but she was still very upset at being left to do this. She felt as though she couldn't support herself, leaning against the door frame. She couldn't start crying, couldn't have a moment alone to go to see her father or to mourn or pray. She had to do her duty. Perhaps it was silly, given that she was in her thirties, but she couldn't help but be angry. It was her father's funeral, she should be able to sit in a pew and cry and make a scene. She shouldn't have to stand here and shake hands and receive the 'I'm sorry for your loss'es that people were throwing at her. Every time a new arrival said that, it was like a knife twisted in her gut, and she wanted to run to the bathroom and throw up this unease . But she couldn't. She had to be the good daughter and greet people and hold it together. Even if right now, she felt like a child, and all she wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry.

spaceAnother couple arrived, an elderly couple, who'd apparently been friends with her father's parents. She smiled at the pair and took the offered hand of the old woman, nodding and murmuring a quiet 'thank you for coming,' fighting no to tear up at the dreaded words. She glanced out towards the door, wondering if Grayson would make it. She hated asking him to do this for her, hated wanting him to show, but she couldn't think of anyone else she wanted to be able to lean on. Ciaran would almost certainly come, but she didn't think he would be much help. She sighed, her handkerchief going to her eyes to blot the tears trying to form, her fist clenched so tight around the white square that the color of her hands was almost indistinguishable from it. She swallowed hard; as soon as the service started, her mother was going to collapse into a useless puddle, she knew it. The woman was wonderful, but she wasn't good with emotions. She either shut them out entirely, or let them overflow. Amata was a bit better, had always had to be, but... she didn't think she was up to helping her mother cope today. Not when she needed her own help. She'd already caught herself thinking on several occasions 'if only Dad were here to handle this,' and remembered that if he were, there'd be nothing to handle. It was a depressing notion; she had no idea how she was going to make it through the day.

დ დ დ Under covers staying dry and warm
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore.
                                                          დ დ დ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:06 pm
User Image
User Image

▷Former Hufflepuff▷Muggleborn▷Married to Aedan Lowery▷Sticky Wicket Owner and Chef

→Ciaran didn't often attend funerals. If he was to be completely honest he absolutely abhorred them. The smell, the people, the expectations, all of it! It was why he had already told his husband and family that when he died (be it of either horrendously old age or in a moment of glory) that he'd rather he be cremated and his ashes spread around their home so that they knew he was always with them. A tad corny but, he was dead! There was no on to ridicule him about it...except Death. But he's a prissy b*****d ain't he? The candy maker moved out of the way as an elderly couple made their way to the church and greeted others as they continued their trek. He knew he was procrastinating, he did, but he couldn't bring his legs to move. His best friend needed him and he couldn't even move! What kind of friend was that? Not a good one he concluded before forcing his foot to start propelling him towards the church with his basket held tight at his side. He couldn't not make Amata a basket in her time of need, he even had a smaller one for her Mum.

When Ciaran finally reached the church, and by reach his friend, he took her into his arms (no matter how blastedly tall she was) and gave her a deep and comforting hug. She was probably waiting until everyone was good and gone before she finally broke down which was something he both admired and detested about his friend. He thought it was admirable of her to seem so strong in the face of what had just happened and to be there for her family but at the same time her father died! She should have the same amount of rights, if not more, than the rest of them! But she's not going to open up, not to him at least. She knew how he felt about these things. When he felt his hug was no longer needed he pulled back and gave her an awkward grin before presenting her the basket.
"Made a real good one. It's got all yer favorites and a bottle or two to tide ya over." He didn't say sorry or condolences because he hated saying that, wasn't like he killed the person, so he merely gave her another grin before joining the others in the church. Already he could see people tearing up and regaling stories of how great the man in the casket had been. This was going to be a very long service. ←

Cara MiaKitty

Candy says I hate the quiet places
that cause the smallest taste of what will be
Candy says I hate the big decisions
that cause endless revisions in my mind

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

Now where did I put that wand?

Grayson walked up to the chapel, feeling rather uncomfortable about being at the funeral of someone he didn't know. However he was here for someone else, and well, the normally bookish professor ran a hand through his hair and approached Amata, feeling every bit as awkward as he felt. At least he had a suit to wear, having borrowed it from his father for the occasion. When Turner Powell had heard of what happened, he had told his son that he should go, and, as his father put it, 'get his head out of those musty tomes and go to something more important.' What he meant was still a mystery to the absent-minded man, but he did recognise that Amata was a good friend of hers, and if he could help her deal with the death of her father, then he should be there at least.

He stood for a bit, fidgeting and waiting for someone to greet her before he did. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he stepped forward and gave her a brief hug.
                                                "Hey, are you all right? Umm, I'm sorry I didn't bring something with me, but I dunno, maybe being here helps?" Honestly he didn't know if being here or not was helping, but he knew that people often went to those they cared about to help with grieving. He may spend his days researching and reading up on those long past, but he still poked his head into the now to notice when someone was hurting.

----------------------------------
                                                State: Concerned
                                                ----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image
Amata is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Lost at the Funeralspace
CURRENTLY // fancying Grayson Powellspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Mournersspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Depressedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is the worst possible way to spend a Saturday...' spacespac

დ დ დ The rain is fallin' on my windowpanes
But we are hiding in a safer place.
დ დ დ

spaceAmata's face light up just a bit when Ciaran walked through the door, smiling at the sight of the basket in his hand. Of course, he'd brought her sweets, why hadn't that occurred to her? She took it gratefully, glad he didn't bother to offer any of those God-awful condolences that'd been said so many times they meant nothing, watching as he walked into the sanctuary proper and took a seat. See, this is what she'd thought of when she'd realized how useless he'd be. It was silly to want someone to stand there with her, but damn, it was hard being here alone. She was the person who had the most right to be falling to pieces right now, after all, second most right at the very least (she wasn't sure if daughter or wife took precedence there, though she'd like the opportunity to tell her mother how very much she thought it was her), and yet she had to stand here and keep it together and shake hands and listen to those damn empty words. She swore, if she had to hear someone say 'I'm sorry for your loss' one more bloody time, she was going to start hexing people. Which would be awful considering that at least half the attendees were muggles.

spaceSpotting movement out of the corner of her eye, she steeled herself for whatever nonsense the next friend-of-a-friend to arrive would throw at her, and almost sagged in relief when she realized it was Grayson. When his arms wrapped around her, it was all she could do not to just fall against him. He pulled away too soon; suddenly, standing felt exhausting. She felt tears p***k her eyes when he asked how she was; he'd been the first to bother all morning. She gave her head a shake. "No. Not in the least bit. I..." She closed her eyes and tilted her face up as if to force gravity to pull her tears back into the ducts they'd slipped from, and then she looked back at him, a single one managing to slide down her cheek. She wondered why he was apologizing for not bringing anything, and then she remembered the basket she held. Her free hand went up, waving dismissively. "No, no, that's not... That was Ciaran, my best friend, he owns a candy shop. Always spoiling me with sweets," she said, managing a light chuckle. Suddenly, she felt awkward that she'd referred to Ciaran as her best friend to Grayson, given that he was her friend, too, and really, of the pair of them, she was much happier to see him... although the why of that she wouldn't ever admit. She blushed lightly. "Honestly, Grayson... you're the best thing I've seen all day. Really," she informed him, her voice softening, catching a bit at the end. Unable to help herself, her arms flew around him again, and she laid her head on his shoulder, sniffling a bit, still trying not to cry. "I don't know... how I would've made it through the day if you hadn't shown up," she murmured, a hand absently stroking his back. She pulled away after perhaps a second too long, inhaling sharply. "I... I can't do this... greeting thing. Anymore. So, we should go sit," she informed him, leading the way into the church. Rather than taking a seat towards the front, next to where her mother would sit, she sat next to Ciaran, not really caring to have to abandon the pair of men who'd come for her. If they were putting up with this rubbish for her sake she could bloody well sit with them... especially since she'd much rather do that than join Meredith. The woman was bound to fall apart and Amata wasn't going to be the strong one. Not today, dammit.

დ დ დ Under covers staying dry and warm
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore.
                                                          დ დ დ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:03 pm
I will keep quiet.
You won’t even know I’m here.
You won’t suspect a thing.
You won’t see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart...
You can’t make me disappear-
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Furious
I’m learning all your tricks: Let her worry...
I can hurt you from inside: Alone
I made myself a promise: Upper Barnton Countryside

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | U N S O R T E D | F I R S T Y E A R User Image

Morven ran until she got tired, and then she just walked. She was fairly certain she'd lost Newlyn, and she stalked through a field, mumbling angrily to herself, and kicking at small rocks and pebbles. She didn't look up, just stared t the ground darkly. It was only when a few clouds shifted in the sky that she noticed that the full moon was out. It seemed massive to a small eleven year old, and she stared at it for a moment before her brow creased again and she continued on, pushing through long grass, ignoring the wet night dew that coated her hands. She was glad she'd thought to wear her shoes, but she wasn't dressed to be out at this time of night, and shivered despite the rage that warmed her on the inside. She could still feel the flush in her cheeks, and she still wanted to spit. Preferably in Elsie's eye or something. Maybe she'd be lucky, and manage to somehow blind her.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME CRY.

XxXDevil-Chan

((This takes place in a different area and at a different time than Mia's current plot.))

You’ll never know what hit you...
Won’t see me closing in...
I’m gonna make you suffer...
This hell you put me in!
I’m underneath your skin...
The devil within...
I will be here;
When you think you’re all alone.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiaran was prowling around the field in his wolf form, looking for prey. And no he didn't mean animals. He was in a right awful mood after having his breakfast interrupted by an annoying telemarketer calling his cell. If the man had been right infront of Kiaran instead of over the phone, the wolf would have torn his neck out with his hands.

A low growl slid from his throat as he spotted the perfect piece of prey. A little girl, wandering all by herself. Now what would a girl like that be doing out by herself. Especially on a night like this.... with the full moon out. Didn't she know the stories? Hadn't she heard the myths? Werewolves prowled when the moon was full. What could only be considered a smirk formed on his wolf lips as he stalked through the field towards her, slowly, silently, watching her with bright blue eyes.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:24 pm
I will keep quiet.
You won’t even know I’m here.
You won’t suspect a thing.
You won’t see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart...
You can’t make me disappear-
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Furious
I’m learning all your tricks: Let her worry...
I can hurt you from inside: Alone
I made myself a promise: Upper Barnton Countryside

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | U N S O R T E D | F I R S T Y E A R User Image

Morven finally came to a stop, and stood still, shoulders moving up and down at a rapid pace. She exhaled a gasp of air rapidly, and shivered suddenly from the cool breeze. Maybe she should go back... No. She clenched her jaw. She'd probably run into Newlyn then. She had to stay out for at least a little while more. It'd barely been a half hour since she'd stormed out. But that didn't change the fact that she was upset and cold. There were goosebumps all over her arms. She tried to count them in the pale moonlight, and then gave up. She was reluctant to go into the actual streets of the village of near any of the houses. Someone might see her and then she'd really be in trouble. But this field was getting a bit creepy, even for her. Some of the grass was as tall as she was, and she was a bit afraid of getting lost. She decided to just wait for a few minutes until she'd warmed up some, and then try and make her way out of it. She rubbed her arms briskly, and tried not to feel so alone.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME CRY.

XxXDevil-Chan

((This takes place in a different area and at a different time than Mia's current plot.))

You’ll never know what hit you...
Won’t see me closing in...
I’m gonna make you suffer...
This hell you put me in!
I’m underneath your skin...
The devil within...
I will be here;
When you think you’re all alone.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:10 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiaran stalked towards the little piece of prey he'd spotted. Paws hit the ground in utter silence. As soon as he was close enough, he pounced. He sored the short distance between his spot and her tiny body. His paws hit her chest and his teeth bared straight at her face. He growled low in his chest.

He waited silently, waited for the fear to build in her little teeny mind. He waited for the truth to sink in. He waited for her to realize that he wasn't just a normal wolf. He waited, because the fear made everything better. As soon as he thought he saw it, he dug his teeth into her arm, wanting to cause her the most pain possible, before he ended her life.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash