User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Harbinger
Mood
Conflicted

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

I don't wanna change the world
                                                          I just wanna leave it colder
                                                          Light the fuse and burn it up
                                                          Take the path that leads to nowhere

Miranda didn't move as Harbinger made her way closer, she wasn't afraid. She had made that clear the first night that they had met. She didn't know why Harbinger was bothering with this. These threats, didn't bother Miranda in the slightest. She had no more room to care anymore. "You really don't want to test me tonight Harbinger, I'm not in the mood for your games." A part of her knew that Harbinger wasn't just here to torment her. A part of her actually thought that maybe someone did care, even in the slightest.

After a moment, Miranda broke eye contact with Harbinger and turned her back on the other. "I'm not going home. You're not going to do anything so just leave me alone. You don't care about me so don't try and act like you do. I'm sure all you care about is your next meal." It wasn't the nicest thing to say, but it also wasn't the meanest. But Miranda hoped that it would be enough for Miranda to finally get the solitude she was longing for. Despite this, there was a sinking feeling in her gut making her slightly worried about being left alone. Not for safety reason but just because...she didn't really want to be alone. She never really did, that's why she put up with Ariel. She wanted to be cared for, she wanted to have friends she was just...bad at it. She had always known her anger was a problem and it was something she was trying to work on but...it always came back and seemed to just get worse any time she was at home.

For once in her life, Miranda truly didn't want to be alone. Despite the words that escaped her.

All is lost again
                                                          But I'm not giving in
                                                          I will not bow
                                                          I will not break

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Cara MiaKitty

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

username goes here