Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Town of Ackerley ~ England

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:48 pm
Ackerley

User Image

Ackerley is a town in the United Kingdom. Once, the Wizarding Suite was performed in the Ackerley Town Hall. This concert became infamous because one of the Exploding Tubas destroyed the roof.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:38 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Seventh Year ~ Captain
Chaser ~ Engaged to David Avery (League)

User Image
Mira Ani Mitchell
Slytherin Fourth Year ~ Beater
Dating Timothy Whitethorne (Cherri)

User Image Location: Home -> Streets of Ackerley

Leonette and Mira left the house and started down the drive. There was nothing but silence as the two girls walked down the street. Leonette had a feeling this had something to do with the engagement but couldn’t be sure. “So, how are things with you and Timothy?” she asked trying to start some kind of conversation. “Good.” Mira answered falling silent again. ‘Okay, so that didn’t work…’ Leonette thought. “Good to hear. No problems between you and Wendy?” The blond shook her head.

That was a relief. “Are you still mad about the engagement?” Leonette asked trying a more direct approach. “No,” Mira replied again falling quiet. By this point Leonette had tried what felt like a dozen different topics and they’d already walked quite the distance from the house. Still to no avail, Mira wasn’t talking. ‘That’s it there’s something wrong and she better start talking…’ Leonette thought before grabbing her sister and turning her to face her. “Mira what’s wrong?” she asked. “Nothing…” Mira told her. “Mira you wanted to talk so talk to me.”

Looking at the ground Mira turned her gaze to look up at her older sister. “I… I don’t want to lose you…” she stammered quietly. “Lose me…? You’re not going to lose me Mira. I’m not going anywhere.” Leonette told her slightly confused. “Yes I am… You said you’d get a job and help dad. You said you weren’t going to leave after graduation. Then David happened and... don’t get me wrong I like David... but it’s like he’s become more important than me... than your family…” Mira went on and on as tears forming in her eyes.

“Mira, he is my family…” Leonette said based on the first thing that came to mind. “It’s not like he’s locking me up in a tower.” She added putting her hands on her sister’s shoulders. “I know that… but even knowing what you know how could you?” she questioned trying to stop the tears. “Knowing what? Wait… how do you know about that?” Leonette asked sliding her hands down to Mira’s arms. “I overheard you and David talking when you first started dating… I just never said anything and I know what conditional means.” Mira told her slowly looked up at her sister. “Mira, I love him that’s why.” She answered her question. “But that doesn’t mean I don’t love you.”

Leonette’s words made Mira lose control and allowed her tears to fall down her cheeks. “Mira, please don’t cry…” Leonette muttered as she let go of Mira’s arms and wiped her tears away before wiping her own eyes. “I’m sorry… it’s just we only have till the end of the summer before… you aren’t around anymore…” Mira said realizing she'd made her sister teary eyed. “David said you can come visit us anytime and we’ll still have the school year together. I mean... I understand if you don’t want to bother with me but the offers always there.” She told her. Mira gave a light nod. “Okay, but can we hang out before then… like all three of us?” Leonette gave Mira a light smile. “Yes, yes we can. Now come on let’s go home.”

(End Scene)

Leonette

Wearing: White Dress
_________

Mira

Wearing: Green Dress
_________

With: Each other
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire