Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Lough Neagh ~ Ireland Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:49 pm
Lough Neagh

User Image

Lough Neagh, sometimes Loch Neagh, is a large freshwater lake in Northern Ireland.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

Crack. There stood at the shoreline of the lake a navy-haired young man, wad in his hand, both eyes reflecting the lake water. What a scene.

The boy turned his back towards the waves and entered the deep forest that surrounded it, and just... walked. After all, Yuyami had no idea where the abandoned house was other than, "it was near Lough Neagh". A little more detail would've helped him on this endeavor. For example, "it was near a big boulder" or something. Not that it would've helped, since the land was decorated with rocks of different sizes. With a sigh, Yuyami trekked forward, not particularly in any hurry. A broom would've been helpful though, since he could've simply flew over the land and easily spot the building from above. If the ghost found it, that meant the house wasn't charmed. But, of course, that was before their hideout was found. Now, more security measures could've been taken. Or not, depending on how stupid and confident those suspicious characters were.

------------x-------------

The sun still hung in the sky, but from its position, obviously at least three hours had passed. Baby blue was slowly being replaced by majestic yellow and orange, and soon it would be dark outside. A wizard, alone in the forest at night wasn't such a great idea, but Yuyami's home was in the dark. He had no reason to fear the turf he had so gallantly walked over, and measley little wizards meeting in some abandoned house didn't faze his courage. But seriously, wasn't Yuyami just an over-confident youngster?

Not a moment too soon, an odd scent filled the air. Such an acrid smell that set fire to the Japanese's nostrils. No words could describe it, but it allowed Yuyami to follow it to an isolated house. No charm, no magic to conceal anything. How boisterous. Nothing to mask the smell either, which offered a blatant trail for any passerby's. The shadow was surprised this group hid from the public eye for so long.

The brave Ravenclaw walked past runes that plotted the land and opened the door to the building. A breeze swarmed over his body, and a smell stronger and dirtier hit him. He blinked his eyes, letting his dark orbs to focus and adjust to the darkness, all while holding back his urge to barf. What a repulsive smell. And when his one good eye allowed vision, Yuyami wished he never saw anything.

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image

User Image

The woman was of course visiting the site of their first success, so when she arrived and noticed the door ajar, her eyes narrowed and her wand slipped free from its confines in her sleeve. She stalked forward, deciding to see who would dare disturb the site. After all, it had taken many tries to fine tune the runes in the circle to affect who they had wished, and everything could fall apart easily if the wrong people found it. Her eyes trained at the door, it took a few moments for her eyes to adjust and reveal the interloper. She sneered when she saw the scarred man inside, and decided he was going to be a problem. Casting her wand out, she hissed her spell. "Stupefy!" After all, no one should know that they had been experimenting on real people here, especially those of tainted blood.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I

At a glance the pile in the middle of the room seemed to be sticks and stones, but the smell could not mask the illusion created by the shocked mind. Death. So prominent, it burned the very soul of Yuyami, and for once, the child felt fear in the shadows.

His expression, now darkened, his fist wrapped tightly around his wand. A soft sound echoed through the quiet of the forest, which Yuyami now realized was void of any living fauna. s**t, he thought, spinning around just in time to catch a glimpse of a shadowy figure. A spell hit him, square in the chest, and his field of vision blackened and his mind fogged. His body, limp, laid on its side on the dusty floor of this isolated house, his wand rolling out of his grasp.

------------x-------------

Dizziness. It felt like a pressure was constantly applied to his head. Coldness. Pain. As if he ran into a wall or something. Then, the events he last remembered flashed through his mind, and Yuyami, now alert, abruptly opened his eyes. However, he found that he was incapable of springing into action, as his hands were bound behind his back and his legs tied tightly together, almost chaffing his skin underneath his clothes. He was seated on a chair, which, he guessed, was better than being thrown onto the ground. Hos hospitable of them. The healer looked around the room, spotting the pile of bodies in the corner of the room. He shivered, then turned away.

"If you're out there, show yourself!" Yuyami exclaimed.

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image

As she waited for the man to awaken, she debated what she should do with him. He was too dangerous to be left alive, but altogether too dangerous to kill. There would be others following, that was for sure. So she sat, waiting for the man to awaken. When he did, he demanded that she show herself. She slid partially into view, her eyes traveling over the scarred man and thinking about what he knew, or didn't know. "Hello little fly. Caught in the web, are we? Must be a sticky situation for you." A slight smile graced her lips. She couldn't leave him with the knowledge he knew. However, a little torment beforehand should dissuade him from coming here again.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I

Well, the thought about gaining what these people knew was completely out the window now. Heh, maybe Yuyami shouldn't expect to get out of this mess in one piece, much less so unhurt. Where was his wand? It didn't matter, since it was times like this that wandless magic was helpful. "Haha," the captive chuckled, a small smirk appearing on his face. How ironic, for a spider to be suddenly caught in a web. "I wouldn't necessarily call this a 'sticky situation'..." He would think of something to get him out of this. It was more problematic than sticky... Though truthfully, it may be a "pain in the a**" situation or maybe even a "dangerous" situation. "So what are you going to do? Kill me? Keep me prisoner here forever? If I die, you can bet your a** it won't be the end of it."

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image

User Image

She smirked, the thought of his assumptions making chuckle of course. How thoughtful, him realizing that he was in a bad situation that was about to get worse. She couldn't allow him to leave, and killing him would mean that she would have all sorts of problems. However, keeping him for as long as she wanted was a viable option. She drew a knife, a smirk playing across her features. "How about you sing for me, little canary? Why are you here?" She punctuated her statement by stabbing down with the knife into one of his hands, her eyes hard and unforgiving. She would get the reason he came here, and then dispose of him. It was simple enough.

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I

A sinister chuckle echoed through the air, as if an omen of some future disaster or something. Yuyami's eyes narrowed, feeling his muscles tense up and the air serious. But when the knife was drawn, the healer did not cringe, and simply kept his eyes focused on the madwoman's face. s**t. At best the weapon is just for show. At worse, the blade is going to puncture some skin. And the worse happened.

Yuyami bit down on his tongue, unwilling to give the satisfaction to this crazy woman, as the knife plunged through one of his hands, though found himself unable to hold back a whimper. The boy stiffened, his body shaking from the wave of pain sent through every fiber of his being. Biting back screams, Yuyami looked up at the woman with a shaky smirk, then stated, "I don't sing very well."

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:45 am
User Image

User Image

The fact that the man seemed to for all intents and purposes be resisting the urge to scream was definitely one of the more annoying facets of this whole event. However, she wasn't all that disappointed. After all, she had figured that he wouldn't be one of those to immediately start spewing everything he knew. A slow smirk crossed her features, and she left the knife in his hand, circling him and appraising his predicament before she decided to get on with the next part of this. She reached out and patted his cheek, then trailed her hand down it. Removing her hand, she only gave him an appraising look before she stepped from his view again.

It wasn't moments later that she returned, dragging a young girl with her. The girl looked to be terrified, her face etched with the emotion. She was skeletal-looking, and bruises covered her small body. Nevertheless, the girl struggled against the grip of the older woman, and when she caught sight of the bound man, her eyes sought him out, trying to plead with him. The woman however didn't care. She threw the girl down, and then turned to face the bound man.

"So, you won't sing for me, hmm? How about another person? This girl, perhaps? After all, she is one of those that needs to be eliminated. Her parents," the woman shot a look across toward the pile of bodies, "Were amongst the unclean. Tainted, vile blood. I might be willing to spare her, however, that would require you to cooperate. Now, start singing, or this girl will fully feel why I despise her kind." She shoved a foot into the girl's side, eliciting a whimper from the child before turning her red gaze upon the man.

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:59 am
User Image

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I

His fingers numbed, yet he could still feel his abused hand burning. His dying cells screamed and throbbed, but Yuyami did his best to pretend nothing was wrong with him at all. The woman's touch ignited disgust from within, and exhaled deeply when she left. The blade still sat in his hand, and dear God, removing it later would hurt like hell.

The woman came back, but this time, not alone. The fox's eyes widened at the frail little girl she was dragging with her, and in Yuyami's mind, he could see where this was going. The boy refused to look at the child, for mostly his sake, to not just give in and spill everything, since he knew that with one glance, he would. He clenched his jaw tight, holding back insults. "Tainted, vile blood? You mean a muggleborn? And 'might', may I repeat. There's no guarantee that you would spare her even if I spilled everything." Fake promises and ambiguous languages. But a mistake he made, for his dark eyes gazed at the girl, weak and bony, abused. His heart sank, and immediately, he regretted it, because he found himself talking. "I came here to investigate. A clue that may answer recent happenings brought me to this building." It answered "why", to some degree. Like he would indulge this psychopath with all the details.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image

User Image

The woman smiled, her lips turned upward in a bit of amusement. She was quite pleased, to say the least. However, he still didn't provide all the information she asked for. She tsk'ed and grabbed the girl's hair, ripping the knife out of the bound man's hand and holding it up to the girl's throat. She didn't even pretend to be gentle about it, and then proceeded to press the knife in, nicking the skin of the girl's throat and drawing blood. The girl whimpered and tried to back away, but the woman's grip was like iron.

"Now, dear sir, perhaps you should elaborate upon your answer, hmm? I don't know how long I can keep from pushing this in too much. After all, should my hand slip ever so slightly, it will be her blood on your hands, not mine. Choose wisely."

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I

Yuyami hissed and choked as the knife was yanked from his flesh. s**t, it hurt. The boy gasped, still unwilling to scream, to show weakness. Eh, like it would help him anyways.

"b***h, don't hurt that girl!" the fox hissed through clenched teeth. It was these times that Yuyami wished he was just left alone in a dark corner, unseen by humans, untouched, so he could easily ignore everybody else. This way, maybe he wouldn't feel inclined to save that kid's life. He turned away and stared at the ground, feeling sick to the stomach. "At Hogwarts, students and professors alike fell asleep and never woke up. I was called from St. Mungo's to assist the nurses. I wanted to investigate after a witness saw suspicious activity from this shack." Which, he admitted, was a stupid decision.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image

User Image

There. All he needed was a bit of persuasion. She released the girl's hair, satisfied. Now she knew, and would ave to contact her associates to inform them of this. It was working beautifully, however, and she couldn't ask for something better. She stepped over the girl, her face growing closer to the man's own. "Perfect. That was all. Was that truly so difficult? I mean, I had to go all this way and stain one of my favorite knives." She pouted a bit, wiping the blade on the girl's ragged shirt before resheathing it. She eyed the man again. "It truly is a pity, you know. You could have left well enough alone. Now, you'll just fade away, like the rest of the filth of the wizarding world." With that, she turned on her heel and left, locking the door behind her. The sound of the lock turning could easily be a final nail in the coffin for those left alive inside.

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I

Well, now the entire group of psychopaths now knew everything. Damn. Yuyami needed to tell someone of this, that maybe Hogwarts will be in more danger than ever before. Like hell he was going to rot away in this hole. But struggling against the bonds proved to be futile. Yuyami didn't want to do this, but it seemed that it was the only option that could come to mind: Rely on that kid. So he looked at her, and with a glare said, "Hey you. Come and untie me." Yeah, the Ravenclaw wasn't in a particularly good mood to be polite.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:45 am
User Image
User Image

The girl was glad when the lady left, but then froze at the sound of someone speaking. She looked up and blinked. The guy was asking her to help? She swallowed heavily. What if the woman came back? She shivered, hen realized the guy was glaring at her. Her eyes went wide. With his scar, he definitely looked scarier than the lady did. She picked herself up and walked over to the man, her hands shaking as she reached for the ropes. Trembling fingers tugged at them for a few moments, when finally they fell away. She then stepped back, her eyes wide and fearful, hoping that this meant that he wouldn't hurt her.

OOC:

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces