Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Loch Lomond ~ Scotland Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:00 pm
Loch Lomond

User Image

Loch Lomond is a freshwater Scottish loch, lying on the Highland Boundary Fault. It is the largest loch/lake in Great Britain, by surface area, and contains many islands, including Inchmurrin, the largest fresh water island in the British Isles, although the lake itself is dwarfed by many Irish loughs. It is a popular leisure destination and is featured in song.

It is presumably home to a community of merpeople, as Mirabella Plunkett, a witch, fell in love with a merman who lived in it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to our Inn and Tavern located in the tourist town besides Loch Lomond. The Loch and Key Inn is predominantly run by Jarai Ellis since she has the culinary degree...and because she doesn't trust Gerald with its bills and customer needs. The Inn services in rooms and meals of varying from traditional Scottish and English meals while also offering other ethnic foods. The pub next door serves the usual lagers, ales, beers, vodkas, rums, ect...with ID required of course. Gerald's usually next door at the Tavern keeping control of the patrons in case of disorderly conduct. Since the Inn and Tavern is located in such a busy portion of in its tourist location they regularly get Wizard and Muggle guests and have spells and added wards to protect against both. During the day the Pub is usually opened towards is Muggle patrons while at night the Wizards rules it's walls.  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:26 pm
Loch and Key Inn and Tavern Rates and Listings
User ImageUser Image
~Lobby

One Bed Room Quick stay per night: 18 pounds | Wizard= 3 galleons, 10 sickles, 6knuts~Open
Stardard One Bed Room per night: 24 pounds | Wizard=4 galleons, 13 sickles, 17 knuts~Open
Standard Two Bed Room per night: 48 pounds | Wizard= 9 galleons, 10 sickles, 6 knuts~Open
Standard Double Room per night: 120 pounds | Wizard= 24 galleons~Open
Honeymoon Suite 1 and Honeymoon Suite 2:
-Summer Weekly Rate: 3,000 pounds | Wizard=600 galleons~Open
-Winter Weekly Rate: 2,450 pounds | Wizard=490 galleons~Open
Family Suite per night: 95 pounds | Wizard= 19 galleons~Open
Deluxe Single Suite per night: 150 pounds | Wizard= 30 galleons~Open
Deluxe Double Room per night: 300 pounds | Wizards= 60 galleons~Open
Deluxe Family Suite per night: 1000 pounds | Wizard= 200 galleons~Open

**Meals are included into the Room rates**

₠Ale: 2 pounds | Wizards= 6 sickles
₠Lager: 2 pounds | Wizards= 6 sickles
₠Various Beers: 2-5 pounds | Wizards= 6-12 sickles
₠Mixed Drinks: 5-20 pounds | Wizards= 12 sickles-4 galleons
₠Fish and Chips: 15 pounds | Wizards= 3 galleons

**Only served to ID'd patrons**

~Revealing Charms are a wondrous thing, aren't they?~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:47 pm
A sign is pinned hastily to both doors of the Inn and Tavern with a man's messy scrawl printed across the sign reading:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

on one side while on the other it reads:

Currently looking for Bellhops, Cooks, Maids, Barmaids or Barmen, and two General Managers.
Please send either inquire within or mail to the address with the following filled out:

Name:
Experience:
Date you can start:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image
Jarai Ellis

Jarai came up to the steps of their Inn and smiled her small secretive smile that graced her dark chocolate face every time she stood in front of it's immaculate doors. She still couldn't believe that after nearly 20 years of scrimping, saving, and fighting for business that she and her husband could ever have built something so beautiful and prosperous. She went into the lobby watching as tourist ebbed and flowed in and out looking on with wonder at the old fashioned feel of the wood and roaring fire in its brick pit, even in the summer. Some she could see the confusion on their faces before the magic quickly wiped it away, she could usually guess the exact question: how could a place so small hold so many people? It was one of the things Jarai held a love towards magic for. From the door behind the front desk she could hear murmurs and slight curses from Gerald as he cleaned the mess from the following night's Quidditch match, Spain vs. Ireland and (fortunately for them) Ireland won. The last time Ireland lost the entire pub had been flooded with fake leprechaun gold, beer, and enough body hair to clothe a family of giants. She still shuddered just thinking about it.
Jarai knocked on the door in passing, another ritual between the two of them to allow the other to know that they were there, before making her way into the hidden office and working on payments and scheduling before planning out the rest of the day with a smile. Her baby was coming home!

Wearing:Traveling ~ Where: Loch and Key Inn ~ Feeling: Anxious, Excited, Happy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
Jarai Ellis

Jarai could feel her weekend headaches throbbing against the skin of her forehead. Was this another of Gerald's infamous pranks or was she really walking around with a "Please Harass!" sign on her back? How else was she going to explain all the pointless questions and inane comments she was getting from her guests? It's just the holiday stress, they don't mean anything, they don't mean anything... she kept reminding herself. However when a wayward couple asked, for the twenty-second time she might add!, if it was possible to get more warm towels added to their room and how they might increase the heat on their thermostat. After answering, for the twenty-second time, she excused herself to the kitchen and began to prepare Benitas Pain de Mais, a Haitian sweetbread, to soothe her agitated nerves. As she smashed the bananas and cut into a coconut she muttered under her breath in her native language much to the amusement to both her human and elven kitchen helpers.

Wearing: Work ~ Where: Loch and Key Inn; Kitchen ~ Feeling: Agitated

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell was positive that what her parents were making her do bordered on cruel and unusual punishments of that age. She knew that what she did was wrong, and a small part of her knew that part of her grounding was going to result in her working at the Inn all day every day, but...this!
"No more of that look Chantale. You broke the rules and agreed to our punishments."
"Yeah, but that was before I knew what you and Da were talking about! Do I really have to wear this every day?!" the teen whined as she motioned down to her itchy uniform. Her father chose that moment to check into the Inn and nearly had a laugh attack at the costume his wife chose for their daughter. "I must say, if I didn't know this was a punishment, I'd be taking pictures of how cute you are!" The Hufflepuff blushed at his words knowing them to be true before wobbling slightly in her horribly uncomfortable black work heels. "Daaaaa! This is so embarrassing! And was it you're bright idea about the bonnet?!" Gerald thought for a moment before grinning roguishly, "Guilty." he said unrepentant. Jarai merely shook her head in exasperation at the both of them before shushing her daughter's next words. "I'll be hearing no more of that! You should be grateful you're getting off with this, do you know how hard it was to convince your Granmama and Gran Pere to not come? So no complaining, and get to work!" Nell grumbled for about two seconds before grabbing her cleaning supplies and her sign that she had to wear around her neck for the next week or so reading: I disobeyed by parents and nearly got myself killed because of it so now I have to wear this silly sign. Also her Da's idea.

Wearing: Punishment | Where: Loch and Key Inn | With: My parents and patrons | Feeling: Horribly embarassed | Thinking: If the embarassment doesn't kill me these shoes will! | OOC: Everyone is welcome to view her punishment! >:3

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image

This is a private wedding, unless you were previously invited or quoted, please do not post. Thank you.

kiska166

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Utsuha Moon

Sir Spazalots

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:13 pm
The Ellis'

All six of the Ellis' had been up since about six o'clock that morning making sure everything was perfect for their family's big day. The small wedding was being held in the Loch not far from their family home on a cliff over looking the actual Loch. Near the edge of the cliff was a decorated arch where the minister would marry the two and a few feet from it were the pure white chairs where friends and family would view it. Champagne and powder blue ribbons were interwoven around the chairs and aisle while a bright white silk like sheet was lain in between the two sections for the wedding party to walk on. Down from the actual wedding sight there was a large tent (they had considered wizard tents but thought that was too much of a risk considering how many muggles visited the sights) decorated with fairy lights were the scene of the reception where tables and chairs were set up for the following dinner that Jarai had cooked up with the help of Rose. Off to the sides were where Gerald had set up a small bar for the adults to partake in and on the opposite side where the wedding cake had been set up. In the center was the dancing floor where after everyone had gotten their share of food, they would be able to party the night away via the small stage where the live entertainment would be.

In the house only a mere mile away, Tassy and Nell were with Tanna primping and keeping the bride happy and relaxed, Gerald and Loki were making sure everything was set up nicely while Jarai was managing the apparition and portkey points for their out of town guests. In a redecorated bedroom, Tassy was forcing wine glasses into her twin's hand and her younger sister was shooting off random cheering charms whenever she was sure she wasn't looking. But it wasn't like the bride wasn't happy for her special day, she was, it was just still so shocking to her that it was her day. She had never once believed she'd find someone like Joseph Hawthorne who would make her so completely happy and so full of love. She especially never believed that she would beat her twin down the aisle; despite their identical looks and physique people (i.e. men) usually flocked more towards Tassy than they did her, so when a handsome sweet guy actually noticed her, liked her-nay loved her-, and was willing to spend the rest of their lives together, she had to wonder if she accidentally sold her soul somewhere down the line. As if sensing her morbid thoughts, her mother came into the room where the girls had gathered already completely dressed in her wedding ensemble. All the sisters whistled at their beautiful mother as Jarai laughed and gave an exaggerated twirl per request. "I'm shocked Dad doesn't just have you go to the wedding in a sack to keep other guys from looking at you." Tassy teased as she went back to helping her twin with her flowers decorating her curls. Their mother laughed again only this one was much dryer. "Oh it's not like he didn't try, but I told him if he even thought that I would be attending one of my babies' wedding in a sack that he would figure out how I got my O in hexes." she smiled showing all her teeth while the girls laughed some more. Nell was doing Tanna's light make up while she also tried to calm down her still anxious sister. Jarai went over to her oldest daughter (born only three minutes before her sister) and presented to her a box that was given to her a mere ten minutes ago by her own mother. "Your granmè thought that you would need this ti kras flè." she smiled lovingly down at her daughter who's eyes were quickly filling with tears. Her Mum hadn't called her that nickname since she and Tassy moved out over nine years ago. She carefully opened the aged box and gasped at what she discovered was inside. "I-is this-?" Jarai nodded and carefully pulled out the long pearl necklace that had been handmade by one of their many great-grandmothers years ago for her own wedding. "You've got your something new with your dress, something old with your veil, and something blue with those pumps your sister ever so generously found for you. I thought you might like these for your something borrowed." She draped them over her daughter's head and carefully wound the long necklace into a loose choker. Tanna was attempting not to cry but was failing along with all the other women when Loki burst in, took one look at their crying faces and walked back out muttering things about how he moved out for these exact reasons. All of them burst out into giggles and laughter as they went back to getting ready for the big day.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Grayson Powell
                                                          Looking Lovely at the Wedding with Tanna's family
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Odd
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ It's Ciaran's wedding all over again... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

The rain is fallin' on my windowpanes, დ დ დxxx
                                                          But we are hiding in a safer place. დ დ დxxxxxx
                                                          Under covers staying dry and warm; დ დ დxxxxxxxxx
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore. დ დ დxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAmata had spent most of the day standing off to the side awaiting orders, which she supposed was what a good bridesmaid did. Technically, she'd never been a bridesmaid before, given that Ciaran had insisted that her official title when he and Aedan had married was "Best Maid," but it seemed basically the same... Ciaran had certainly been equally as prissy as any bride. Actually, she thought he might've been more-so than Tanna. Of course, she wasn't the Maid of Honor this go around, that job fell to Tanna's sister, so she had plenty of other people to boss around, unlike the Irishman. She couldn't help but feel ever so slightly awkward, to be honest. She didn't know anyone here other than Tanna, after all. She did recognize Nell from the girl's years at school, she thought that the girl had been friends with Marina, but she couldn't recall for certain. She certainly hadn't had her in her lessons, and didn't think she'd ever had occasion to interact with her. In truth, being the only non-family member of the wedding party had her just a bit off-kilter. She was beginning to notice a running theme with how her Summer was going (although, after the initial awkwardness, she thought her trip with Grayson had gone rather well, for reasons she was still refusing to discuss with Ciaran).

spaceWhen Tanna's mother gave her the pearl necklace, the blonde couldn't help but feel like she was missing a fair bit of subtext; it was clearly very special. She watched the interaction fondly, a faint smile on her lips. Her brother's intrusion sent giggles racing through the Ellis women, and it was infectious; she found herself laughing along with them. When things quieted down, she shot Tanna a wide smile. "You look absolutely stunning," she said, eyes soft. It was always nice to see her friends so happy (even if a fair bit of Tanna's good mood was charm-induced... she didn't bother to wonder at Tassy's reasoning, figuring it was to keep Tanna from getting nervous or something of that nature).

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxდ დ დ It starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose.
                                                          xxxxxxდ დ დ Wherever it goes, I always know
                                                          xxxxxxxxxდ დ დ That you make me smile, please stay for a while.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxდ დ დ Just take your time, wherever you go.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:34 am
User Image
                                                    Can't help if I space in a daze,
                                                    My eyes tune out the other way,
                                                    I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Ħʊḟḟℓ℮℘υḟḟ Åʟüмηḯ || ℳüℊℊłℯßøяη || ϴωηℯя øḟ ℉ℓ◎ґ℮αη ℱøґтℯṧ¢ʊℯ'ṧ

════════════════════════

Rose stood back and admired the hard work. She'd been helping Jarai with setting up for a while, and was glad she had a wand to do a good bit of the actual work. As it stood, her wand was tucked neatly away and she was now just waiting for the bride and the rest of the family to get done. The redhead tucked a bit of hair behind an ear and smiled lightly before she decided to wait for the guests to arrive. She knew Nell was busy with her sister, and she didn't want to bother them if they were still very busy. At least she wasn't the groom. She could always poke her head in to check up and see how everything was going. Tanna's husband-to-be, not so much.

════════════════════════
                                                    State: Everything looks good to go here!
                                                    Taken With: Chantale Ellis
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

In this head my thoughts are deep,
                                                    But sometimes I can't even speak,
                                                    Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

Bubo and Peaches

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image

Melinda Hawthorne

Melinda was the first member of her family to be up that morning. After all, it was a mother's duty to make sure her baby's wedding was going to go according to plan. So far, everything seemed to have gone perfectly, and the location was rather breathtaking as well. The cliff overlooked a valley of deep blue water surrounded by more cliffs. The woman couldn't get enough of the view; however, the rest of the sight also looked stunning. The cake matched with the agreed wedding colours, and the tables and chapel were appropriately decorated. Honestly, Melinda didn't know if she was more excited for the event than her own son.

Thomas spotted his wife staring over the cliff's edge just as he imagined she'd be doing. After all, it's what she's been doing most since they arrived. "Can't get enough of it?" he asked, wrapping his arms around Melinda's stomach in a surprise hug. "It's just so beautiful," she answered simply. Besides, they wouldn't have much time left to stare out towards the loch. Once the wedding started, nobody would be able to separate themselves from the event, and once it was over, it was time to head back home (after a goodnight's rest, of course).

Back at the house, Ariana kept Joey company while finishing up with Mackenzie. "Will you sit still?" the frustrated mother asked while brushing the flower girl's hair. Honestly, how restless could her child be? Either she was tired, cranky, and very disruptive, or she was energetic. There was absolutely no in between. "Kenzie, if you don't listen to your mum, I won't let you have any cookies." The five year old darted her blue eyes towards Joey before nodding to show she understood. "Sometimes, I think you're better suited to be her parent than I am," Ariana muttered with a sigh. "Nah, I'm just the uncle who knows how to bribe kids," Joey joked. Although he loved them, he didn't know how he would handle his own which inevitably, he would need to start thinking about soon after today finishes. Marrying Naitanna was the start of making his own family, and before he knows it, his fiancee was going to be pregnant, and then give birth, and boom - the child will be his. Thinking about that tied his stomach up in knots. The thought of having children on his wedding day wasn't the most relaxing thought in the world. He just needed some sort of distraction to get it off his mind like seeing his beautiful wife-to-be. However, nobody was going to let that happen until she walked down the aisle towards him. Something about seeing his wife in her gown before the ceremony was considered bad luck, but he just thought that was bullocks.

Fifty. Muggle. Married.

((OOC: outfit in each of the underlined names))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Lochland Yann Ellis and Cydney Leoné Wakefield would like to invite friends and family to their bonding. The wedding is located on the shores of Loch Lomond, Scotland starting at 6pm. A beautiful outdoor reception is to follow with plated dinner, a dessert bar, and a free open bar courtesy of the Ellis and Wakefield families.

Miss GryffindorK
Cydney Wakefield, Milo Abrams, Driskol Abrams, London Ellis, Nan Wakefield, Tiffany Adelwood, Louisa Bartlett, Lyndsea Adelwood, Lyre Lutrix

murruelecreuset
Gertrude Adelwood

SummerIsles
Jonah Bartlett

Cara MiaKitty
Leslie Lovell, James Masters

Diamond Wales
Rose Hall

Emrys Storm
Jordan Craig, Anna-Marie Curts

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

{Lσκı'ƨ Wıғε}{Lσпɔσп'ƨ Mσтнεя}{Scσтʟαпɔ'ƨ Bεαтεя}

Mᴇ, ᴍᴇ, ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Mᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs, ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
Sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ. A sᴇᴀ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ sʜᴀʀᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ sᴍᴇʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
Tʜᴇʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I sᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀɪsɪɴɢ; ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsɪɴɢ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴜʀᴍɪsɪɴɢ
I ᴡɪɴ, ᴛʜʀɪᴠᴇ, sᴏᴀʀ, ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ! Mᴏʀᴇ ғɪʀᴇ!

It was official. Their names had been proclaimed, their love professed, and they each said they do. Cyd glanced over at Loki, her husband. It was a weird feeling inside her. A few years ago, she'd have sworn to the single life forever... but this a*****e had a different plan. Boom. Her life had changed. Had that only been three years ago? Really? Time wasn't playing a joke? She next glanced at her son, her precious baby. He'd been an accident, but he was the reason Cyd and Loki gave their relationship a chance. Now, she thought, she was officially tied to this guy, the handsome and rather inconsiderate. She could be out partying, but instead she was wearing a stupid dress and standing before her entire family and his. This was what they'd wanted her to do, right? Get married for London? Well, she had to admit, she'd been a bit selfish. She wanted this too. She wanted it all. Flowers, cake, attention, the big kiss, the whole shebang. And she got it.

Cydney Leoné Ellis. That was her now. Ellis. It sounded good with her names. Secretly, she loved it. Much better than Wakefield, or god forbid, Adelwood. The woman looked at her husband again, odd emotions inside. This was one of the best days she'd ever had.... and it was because of him. It hit her that she would be happy even if they were in a drabby courtroom somewhere under London. It wasn't about anyone but her and Loki.... and London, of course.

Cyd reached out, sliding her nimble fingers against Loki's hand. They needed to leave the altar now. Everyone else had. She smiled, tears shining on her bottom lashes. "I love you, Loki Ellis." Her voice was a whisper, only loud enough for him. No one else needed in on her profession. He was hers now, forever and always. The bride took a deep, albeit shaky breath, then took her first step off the altar, and into her new life.

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇғɪɴᴇᴅ
I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ғʟʏ, I ᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. I ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄɪsᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ
Sᴏ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀʀᴇ

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Emrys Storm

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:55 am
I said the joker is a wanted man,
He makes his way all across the land,
See him sifting through the sand,
So I'll tell you all the story,
About the joker and the thief of the night,

User Image

Ϻɑɼɽɩϵʠ - Ӻɑʈɧϵɽ σӻ ʘɳϵ

Loki's whole entire day had been one gigantic hangover blur. His original reason for choosing Milo as his Best Man hadn't just been because he had grown sorta close to the slightly younger man over the years, but because he had been slightly afraid that his husband would be a giant stick in the mud for his bachelor party. In all honesty he had thought he was picking the lesser of two evils and thought the wildest he would be getting that evening was probably a small pub crawl to hole-in-the-wall music joints. Not shots that made him hear colors and practically speak in tongues! When he had woken up this morning he had been upside down off the side of of his bed his lower half on the bed and his upper half practically under it. He could barely even remember what he had done or said the past night and had promptly deemed it one of the best ever nights he'd had, ever. Which of course wouldn't even hold a candle to the evening he would be spending with his new wife. It was so odd thinking of himself as a married man. He had talked himself into the thought that marriage was this jail type of state that he had no reason to try and rush into and had tried to enjoy the singles scene in London. Of course everything changed when Cydney Wakefield walked into his store wearing short shorts, but he supposed that would be another story for another time. Maybe he could save it for something embarrassing for London. Thinking of his young son, Loki looked over at him looking all dapper in his little suit holding the pillow that had once held their wedding rings, which were now settling into their new homes on their respective fingers. He just stared down at the piece of metal that was adorning his hand and felt a sense of peace that very nearly took his breath from him. All of this had started because of an accident that lead to the birth of a wiggly, pants-hating toddler who he would move Heaven, Hell and Purgatory for without even a second's hesitation. It was also because somewhere among the late nights, cuddling, sex (lotsandlotsofsex), he had fallen in love with this enigma that was Cydney. His only little personal angel of death. He was still quite sure she would kill him one day, but he was fully set on enjoying the ride for as long as she allowed. He came out of his thoughts to the feel of her slightly cool hand sliding into his own and noticed pretty much everyone had left to go and enjoy the reception and turned to her to suggest they do the same when her words took him off guard for a few seconds before he smiled wide and brightly raising his other hand to wipe away a few stray tears that were trying to fall from her eyes. "I love you too Cydney Ellis." Loki told her putting extra emphasis on her newest last name. He was not a misogynistic man, purely out of self-preservation living with his mother and sisters, but it filled him with a sort of caveman-like unholy glee to know she was his and his alone. "Let's get through this shindig now so that we can have our own personal celebration later, yeah?" he murmured quietly to her pressing a slow but quick kiss to his wife-wife!-before walking beside her to their reception already in full swing.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Always laughing in the midst of power,
Always living in the final hour,
There is always sweet in the sour,
We are not goin' home

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers