Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Loch Lomond ~ Scotland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

{Lσκı'ƨ Wıғε}{Lσпɔσп'ƨ Mσтнεя}{Scσтʟαпɔ'ƨ Bεαтεя}

Mᴇ, ᴍᴇ, ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Mᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs, ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
Sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ. A sᴇᴀ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ sʜᴀʀᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ sᴍᴇʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
Tʜᴇʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I sᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀɪsɪɴɢ; ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsɪɴɢ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴜʀᴍɪsɪɴɢ
I ᴡɪɴ, ᴛʜʀɪᴠᴇ, sᴏᴀʀ, ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ! Mᴏʀᴇ ғɪʀᴇ!

Cyd curled her fingers between Loki's, feeling the cold metal of his ring brush her fingers. It was more real now than ever. They were no longer just dating, or even fiances! They were freaking married. Loki calmly wiped tears from her eyes, earning a grateful smile. He promptly said he loved her... he loved Cydney Ellis. It sounded so natural coming from him. He looked a bit too giddy saying that anyway. "I can always keep it Wakefield, if you really hate it that much." Of course, she wouldn't. He knew that as much as she, but she had to tease the lout! Then again, her ensemble later would certainly tease enough. Loki mentioned surviving the party, so they could have their own private party later. They kissed. Soft and slow, but it gave her time to come up with her next quip. "Oh honey, if you think it'll just be a celebration, you really don't know me a bit." The same smirk that brought about London slid onto her face, the woman very obviously trying to rile her husband's emotions. She walked, hand-in-hand, into their reception, seeing all the people that were so happy for them... and a few that were less so, but still.

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇғɪɴᴇᴅ
I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ғʟʏ, I ᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. I ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄɪsᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ
Sᴏ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀʀᴇ

Yukina101

[quote"Cara MiaKitty"]
[quote"murruelecreuset"]
[quote"Diamond Wales"]
[quote"Emrys Storm"]
[quote"SummerIsles"]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓞𝔀𝓷𝒆𝓻 𝓸𝒇 𝓔𝒆𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓞𝔀𝓵 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓶

After the long wedding, Milo was finally released from his spot at the altar. He'd been trying his best to prevent from hiccuping, but he'd imbibed quite a bit of alcohol the night prior, and that always made him hiccup. Even Tiff's potion skill hadn't helped! Admittedly it was entirely his fault, since he'd taken them to the bar he used to work at... and ultimately gotten all his friends quite knackered. He'd woken up in the bathtub with no pants on, so he assumed it was a success. Even if his liver was aching now. Could a liver even ache? When he noticed Cyd and Loki talking quietly, he smiled, assuming they were muttering the same sweet sentiments he shared with Wyatt. Speaking of the man, Milo scooted closer to him, casually planting a kiss on his cheek. He grinned proudly, happy he'd already claimed his love. It meant a lot to have him. When Cyd and Loki walked past, Milo pat the groom on the shoulder, beaming. "Welcome to the club of boring married people, mate! We have brunch on Tuesdays." He grinned, knowing Loki was still young and hip - or whatever the kids were saying - even though Loki was a few years older than Milo. The latter knew he was quite boring, but he'd proved himself last night! Haha!

Yukina101

I ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ σηє ωαу тιcкєт ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ I'ᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Uɴʟᴇss I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴀʀᴅ ᴀ ᴊᴇᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ gσιηg ∂σωη
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡɪᴘᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ тєαяѕ ƒяσм му єуєѕ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ѕυяρяιѕє
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ I ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ǀ мυѕт вє ιη Ƈαℓιƒσяηια
Aᴍ I ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴏʀ ɪs ᴛʜɪs נυѕт α ∂яєαм?
Tʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ℓσνєℓу ℓιѕт ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍs
Sᴏ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴇᴇʟ αℓσηє ιη уσυя αямѕ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:57 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jarai barely kept her composure the entire wedding only allowing the slightest of tears to escape her when she witnessed Cyd walk down the aisle and then a couple more as the couple said their vows. Gerald was sure his hand had only been that sore from such a tight grip when the twins had been born, but he couldn't really blame his wife. Lochland was her first child and her only son, it had to be a rather bittersweet moment for her just as it was for him. He will admit to being proud of his son though. He didn't just marry the girl out of duty like he thought he would; they actually fell in love along the long and bumpy way much to his extreme satisfaction. Plus she played professional Quiddtich which was an excellent thing to brag about down at the bar. The wedding had gone without incident, and the ring bearer had gratefully kept his pants on the entire time which was truly a sign from the gods. Now everyone was intermingling among friends and family while the little runs ran beneath and around tables looking for fun. It was all such a heartwarming sight that Jarai was sure would be her favorite memories for when she was old and demented. She grinned as she spotted the newlywed couple speaking silently to themselves and remembered her own wedding day. It had been simple and small (pretty much just her parents and some friends from both of them) but it still was one of her happiest memories. Birth dates of her children excluded of course. Gerald caught his wife's small grin and gave her one of his own before pressing a soft kiss to her temple making her giggle. "Sae that's tois doon wi' tois tae gang. fa dae ye thinks gonnae next?" he asked with a smirk causing her to laugh in earnest. "I want to say Chantale just from how hard she and Rose are trying at finding the perfect rings and such but, and I have this from good authority from a number of sources, I'd have to place my bets on Nastassia." she said with a superior air while her husband choked on the drink he had just snatched from the table. "'At soonds suspicioosly loch a wager Mrs. Ellis. Caur tae make thes interestin'?" His and her smirks widened as they bent their heads to form the terms and conditions of their bet.

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:28 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood ↶ Married to Milo Abrams

Wyatt had watched the wedding with silent appreciation and just a hint of amusement as Milo hiccuped his way through the entire thing. While he had participated in the bachelor party yesterday evening, he hadn't gotten nearly as drunk as most of the partygoers had. Mainly because he hadn't liked the steam raising from the glasses his husband kept procuring but also because he knew someone had to get everyone up and ready the next morning. Unfortunately it hadn't been him since he had fallen asleep on the bathroom floor after making sure Milo didn't suffocate on his vomit and tucked him into the bathtub (why he really couldn't tell you he was most likely drunker than he originally thought), but Kalin who came rushing in trying to wake everyone while his partner in crime banged on a metal pot with a spoon. He was sure the only reason Thane hadn't died this day was because everyone was too hungover to really shoot a spell straight. Wyatt was pulled from his thoughts by a kiss to his cheek causing him to blink and look over at his lover with a bemused expression. He did however chuckle as Milo welcomed the newlyweds to the marriage club and told them about their Tuesday brunches. Loki, for the most part, just looked amused as he walked away with his arm around his wife's waist while Wyatt mirrored the position placing his own around Milo's. "I don't really remember signing up for such a club, love. Especially since I know for a fact that we are anything but boring." he told him with a smirk and wink.
Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Milo was happy watching all the people in their fancy outfits as they wandered around, greeting people, saying thanks, and even just coddling their lovers. He noticed Loki's amusement with him, then heard Wyatt's mellow tones. "That's because we're special. Not to mention we've been married four years now. They're only just beginning." He said, a bit rushed to avoid hiccups. Unfortunately, they hit after, making him sigh. "When we get invited to James' wedding, you're in charge of alcohol control." He grinned, glancing at his friend. Of course, there was no telling if he even would get married, but that was a mystery for another day. Copper eyes scanned the crowd, narrowing a bit when he saw his son run through, a stripe of mysterious purple substance in his hair. How?! They'd definitely made sure he didn't bring paint. Milo calmly elbowed his husband, then playfully rolled his eyes.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          šıиgłe
                                                          Looking Suave at Loki and Cyd's Wedding with Lyre, the crowd
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Chill
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm amazed they went through with it, ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I, I, I, I ωαииα šee чøυ, чøυ, чøυ, чøυ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tełłıи' мe т ħ α т т ħ α т т ħ α т ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ g ø т ωħαт I и e e đ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxx
                                                          D ø, ρяeттч gıяł, đ ø и ' т š ρ e α κ ✯ ✯ ✯xxx
                                                          ════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJames had to admit, he was surprised. Not like he'd thought Loki and Cyd weren't going to make it work together, they were a good couple. But marriage wasn't a step he'd really expected them to take. He'd mostly figured on the pair staying together but never tying the knot. Neither one of them had ever been overly concerned with marriage, as far as he knew. Actually, Cyd had kind of fought against it tooth and nail, if memory served. And yet, here they were. He was happy for them, though. They were a good couple, in spite of everything, and he was glad they were happy together. Plus, Loki kept Cyd from going full on crazy on his arse, which he greatly appreciated. He loved the woman like a sister, but she was a royal pain in his arse... Not that he wasn't just as much of one in hers. But, he did love her like a sister, after all, and wasn't that what siblings were supposed to be like? Not that he had any other experience with it, being an only child, but he was pretty sure that was how all the siblings he'd ever known acted with one another. Loki's relationship with one of his sisters in particular, and the woman's not-boyfriend (since she did insist they weren't dating) certainly seemed to support that theory.

spaceThe seeker smiled faintly at Lyre, thankful that the redhead had agreed to be his date to this thing. Not that this was a date-date, he didn't think, though he wasn't sure if she thought it was or not. Probably should've cleared that up, but frankly, he wasn't sure how to've done so without making her uncomfortable. He didn't really ask women on dates, he just flirted with them until they either turned him down or came back to his place. He didn't have the experience necessary, nor the cleverness, to figure out over the course of a conversation if a woman actually wanted to go on a real date with him. If he'd told her it wasn't a date, and she was interested, she'd have thought he wasn't, and if she wasn't and he'd implied it might be one, she'd have said no. Neither of those options appealed to him, so he'd just... left it open. The uncertainty was killing him. But, at least she had agreed to come. He'd admit, it was mostly a safeguard; if he had a date, he would be obligated not to flirt with Cyd's relatives, most if not all of whom were very pretty women. Pretty women that the bride wouldn't hesitate to kill him for flirting with. So, instead, he had Lyre. Seemed simple enough... except that he was having to muddle through the fact that he'd developed something of a crush on a woman. James wasn't accustomed to having crushes. People had crushes on him. That was how the world had worked since... well, since he was fourteen, to be honest. He'd had a bit of a thing for a girl a couple years ahead of him before that, but since then, it'd mostly been the other way around.

spaceHe gave his head a faint shake, thinking that this wasn't really safe territory for his mind to be in at the moment. Instead, he flashed his date a smile, and gestured towards the group that'd collected nearby. "C'mon, I'll introduce you to everyone," he told her cheerfully, very carefully (she did have a habit of falling over, and was wearing heels, after all) leading the Ravenclaw towards Wyatt and the others. He approached just in time to hear Milo referring to 'James' wedding,' and frowned at the man. "I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I was getting hitched. Or is there something you know that I don't?" he asked. Christ, he didn't even have a girlfriend, let alone a fiance. Maybe he should've kept his distance a while longer; considering he had a woman on his arm at present. "Hmph, Anyway, everyone, this is Lyre. Lyre, these're my best mates Milo and Wyatt, Milo's cousin Cyd, and her new husband Loki," he said. "Congrats, you two, by the way."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bαвч, š ħ ø ω м e
                                                          xxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bч тħe ωαч чøυ ħ ø ł đ м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Wαч тħαт чøυ ¢ ø и т я ø ł м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Sρeeđ мe υρ øя š ł ø ω м e

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:13 pm
User Image

User Image
xx ══════════ ══════════

Lyre watched the wedding, applauding when the other did, and generally trying to fit in. Other than James, she really didn't know anyone. After the event, she sent James a smile, then began people watching. It truly was a beautiful evening. The bride and groom were so cute, and the flower girl and ring bearer were probably the cutest kids she'd ever seen. James seemed to be deep in thought, so she remained quiet, hoping he was having good thoughts. When he shook himself free of his subconscious, he told her he'd take her to meet people. "Alright. It will be nice to meet your friends." The girl smiled brighter, then wrapped her hands around James' arm, eyes wide as she walked carefully alongside her date. That was weird, date. She wasn't really sure if it was just a date because he didn't want to come alone, or if it was one with romantic intent. Surely if there was an idea of romance... he'd have told her. A small blush touched her cheeks as she thought about their weird date thing.

When they reached James' troupe of friends, they were talking about his wedding....? James was to be married? She looked at him, and he promptly asked about the words himself. The friend seemed a bit shocked, but offered up a grin. He introduced her, so she gave a small wave, then did her best to remember their names. "Hello everyone. And pleasure to meet you. And yes, congratulations on the wedding! It was lovely! Thank you for allowing me to come." The redhead smiled, craning her next a bit. Lord, she thought James was tall, but his friends were all taller. She suddenly felt very aware of her height. The heels didn't even make her feel taller!

══════════ ══════════
𝐸𝒟𝐼𝒯𝒪𝑅 𝒜𝒯 𝒲𝐻𝐼𝒵𝒵 𝐻𝒜𝑅𝒟 𝐵𝒪𝒪𝒦𝒮 x
𝐹𝒪𝑅𝑀𝐸𝑅 𝑅𝒜𝒱𝐸𝒩𝒞𝐿𝒜𝒲 xxxxxxxx

Look around. We’re living with the lost and found. Just when you feel you’ve almost drowned,
You find yourself on solid ground, and you believe there’s good in everybody’s heart.
Keep it safe and sound. With hope, you can do your part to turn a life around.
I cannot believe my eyes. Is the world finally growing wise?
‘Cause it seems to me some kind of harmony is on the rise.

══ ══

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:54 pm

We'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood ↶ Married to Milo Abrams

Wyatt laughed loudly startling some around them as Milo bequeathed to him the control of the alcohol at James' bachelor party. He didn't know which was funnier; that he thought he'd do a better job or at the thought of James getting married. Not to sound mean, he loved his friend but marriage wasn't something he saw in his future. This could change since when he had first met Cyd he had thought the same thing but at least (from his knowledge) she had dated! The seeker had little to no interaction with females bar the quips it took to get into their panties and excluding the actual sexual activities. Still, if anyone could try and fix their friend up with "miss perfect" it was going to be Milo. He swore the man was on a mission to get those he was closest to married off. It was sort of adorable. The fact that James came by at the exact moment Milo had said it just made the American laugh a bit more startling a few wedding goers behind him causing him to give them a sheepish grin in apology. "Don't look at me! Milo's the one with the intent. I'm just there to make sure you don't die of alcohol poisoning before the big day." he told him raising his hands in mock surrender still snickering. Seeing the short (really short, Merlin and Morgana he felt like a giant) he was thinking he would have to eat his earlier thoughts and put money into the "Milo Was Right" jar in the kitchen. Not only did he have an actual date, she didn't look like one of those swooning slobbering fangirls that usually hung around him. Actually, she looked rather...intelligent! "It's nice to meet you as well Miss Lutrix." As Loki waved away the congratulations Wyatt took the time to study her a bit more. "It's no problem. More people that come and eat my Mum and Nan's amazing cooking, the less leftovers there'll be." The Scot shook his head with a bemused expression thinking of how the two older woman bonded over their cooking.

Laili, for the most part, very much liked this idea of a wedding. First off, she was in a very floofy dress that made her feel like a princess! Second, she had been given a basket of flower petals that she had been allowed to actually throw on the ground and at people! Well, she wasn't supposed to throw it at people, but she couldn't help it if she got a little excited! And then after all the boring talking they, being her, her brother, their cousin Londy, and his twin cousins, had been allowed to run around and given food and sweets and stuff. It was amazing! But she got a bit bored just by sitting by Nan and had slithered off her chair in search of her daddies. At first she had been scared she had gotten lost; there were sooooo many giants here and some didn't look all that friendly like hers were! But finally she saw them standing with her Auntie Cyd and what her Daddy Milo called her "hubbie" and her newest relative Uncle Loki. Her blue eyes widened when she realized her Goddaddy Jamie was also there with a pretty lady with red hair like one of her favorite Disney princesses. She wondered if she liked bears or not. "Daddy Jamie! Who your frwiend?" Laili ran over to the seeker and gave him her usual bear hug around the only place she could ever reach, his leg and knee, and looked up at him imploringly.
Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:28 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 6 years old...

Gertie was overly excited for her Auntie Cyd's wedding day. She got to wear a pretty red dress and little white shoes and gloves. She even had little white flowers in her hair. Though the best part was being with all her family. Seeing Nan, Dris, Laili and everyone else, it was just so exciting. She got to have taste treats and she there were no plans for her to be quiet. Weddings were like parties, right? So they were supposed to have fun and stuff. Gertie could work with that. Yep, she certainly liked this.

Sitting with Nan for the ceremony, Gertie smiled at the whole thing. Her only problem was the being quiet part and the sitting still part. Once the hard part was over however Gertie was happier then ever. "Auntie Cyd is the prettiest ever!" She said to whomever was listening to her. "I wish I was that pretty." She added before thinking otherwise. 'I look beautiful too...' She thought with a smile.

Wearing: Pretty Red Dress

With: Everyone!

OOC: Feel free to super me with whoever you decided to have interact with miss Gertie smile

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢

Tiffany had gotten to be a bridesmaid for her eldest sister. She had been offered Maid of Honor, but denied, saying Cyd should choose someone else. She never was good at being in attention. After the wedding, she walked to her sister and the new groom, offering a smile. "Congratulations, you both. It wath beautiful." She hurried to look for Nan, who had been in charge of watching Driskol and Gertie.

Nan had let Dris scamper off, since he was wanting to play with the other kids, but Gertrude stayed put. She was saying her aunt was pretty, and that she wished to be that pretty. The older woman pat her great-granddaughter on the back, a soft smile on her face. "Gertrude, you are very pretty. I like your dress today." Hopefully that would make the girl happy. She never usually had negative thoughts, so Nan wanted to keep it that way. Perfectly happy!

Tiff walked over to her grandmother and her daughter, smiling at the six year old. "Hey, Chickadee. Thank you for thitting very politely during the wedding. I know it was probably pretty boring, but now its time to party!" She smiled, moving to sit beside Gertie. She was very lucky to have such a precious daughter, indeed.

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

{OoC: Couldn't decide which one, so you get two people.}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 6 years old...

Gertie smiled brightly at Nan’s encouraging words. Of course she was pretty. “Thank you very much. Mummy picked it for me. It makes me look just like a real princess.” She said happily. Gertie liked the idea of being a princess. Like the ones in fairy tales where the prince riding a white horse comes to rescue them from a dragon. Suddenly her attention was stolen by her mother coming their way. “Mummy!” She cheered waving excitedly. The small orange haired girl made it sound like she hadn’t seen her mother in forever. Though to Gertie it might have felt like that, it most certainly was not.

“You are very welcome!” Gertie replied brightly. “It wasn’t really boring…” She told her before looking at Nan. “Okay. It was a little boring but pretty, very pretty.” She admitted with a big smile. “I like parties!” Gertie exclaimed as if it needed to be said. The vibe emanating off the six year old was enough to tell just about anyone how happy she was about being there. She was surrounded by people (although granted not to see her), and she was currently with her two favourite people (Mummy and Nan).

Wearing: Pretty Red Dress

With: Everyone! Nan and Mummy!

OOC: Yay both!

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Milo didn't notice James until the man had commented on his wedding mention. "Ah yes, I was simply saying that if and when you got married, I'd make Wyatt plan any such parties. Can't be hiccoughing forever!" He grinned, hoping his half-arsed attempt to seem kindly worked. When James harumphed and got on with his introduction, Milo noticed a very short female practically clinging to James' arm.... which was weird. Not that James had a woman clinging to him, but that she didn't have the same deranged "oh god I'm meeting James Masters" sort of look about her. Good boy, James. "'Ello, Lyre. Pleased to meet you!" He tilted his head, nearly bowing, though a very small amount.

Cyd looked over at James, then to the tiny person on his arm. She knew why he found someone to bring of course, and she was glad... even if blood splatter would only accent the red of her dress. "Nice ta meetcha." She grinned, her usual smirking expression. Her attention was drawn away by her curly haired toddler. "Momma! I got antsy pants! Nooo!" He squirmed, tugging at the fluffy dress. He was tired and cranky, since it had been too busy to get a proper nap. Cyd scooped up the child, not noticing the muddy little splotches now on her dress.

Yukina101

[quote="Cara MiaKitty]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          šıиgłe
                                                          Looking Suave at Loki and Cyd's Wedding with Lyre, the crowd
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Chill
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm amazed they went through with it, ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I, I, I, I ωαииα šee чøυ, чøυ, чøυ, чøυ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tełłıи' мe т ħ α т т ħ α т т ħ α т ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ g ø т ωħαт I и e e đ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxx
                                                          D ø, ρяeттч gıяł, đ ø и ' т š ρ e α κ ✯ ✯ ✯xxx
                                                          ════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJames would've been lying if he said he were even remotely surprised at the way everyone's attention centered on Lyre when he approached. He didn't miss the looks on Milo and Wyatt's faces, and wondered if asking her to come to the wedding had been a mistake. He had a feeling the pair of them were going to make this into a Big Thing. And would probably use it against him, somehow. It wasn't like he was embarrassed to have a beautiful woman on his arm... No, he was more concerned about them embarrassing him in front of said beautiful woman. Thus far, he thought Lyre probably had a rather good opinion of him, which was something that almost never happened, aside from with fans. Fans thought the world of him. Everyone else, though, not so much. He was still waiting for Lyre to figure him out, thus far she seemed to think pretty highly of him, all things considered, but it wouldn't last.

spaceThe Seeker was distracted from his worries when Laili spotted him and barreled into his legs, wrapping them up in a hug. He grinned widely, crouching down to lift up the little girl and settle her on his hip. "Laili, this is my friend Lyre," he told her. "Lyre, my goddaughter, Milo and Wyatt's youngest, Laili. Their son Dris is around... somewhere." He wondered what exactly the little boy was getting up to at present. One might think there wasn't much trouble he could get into, given that he was surrounded by a good many adults who would keep an eye on him. But, one would probably be wrong; James was his godfather, after all. And God knows James knew how to get into trouble. He hadn't taught that skill to Dris, not intentionally, but he was pretty sure from their previous exploits that the child was a lost cause by this point. He didn't think that the boy would have access to any paints at present, but that didn't mean much when you got down to it. He'd figure out a way to make a mess.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bαвч, š ħ ø ω м e
                                                          xxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bч тħe ωαч чøυ ħ ø ł đ м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Wαч тħαт чøυ ¢ ø и т я ø ł м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Sρeeđ мe υρ øя š ł ø ω м e

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image

User Image
xx ══════════ ══════════

Lyre smiled brightly at Milo, Wyatt, Loki, and Cydney. They all seemed nice enough. Of course, they were James' friends, so she figured she'd try and fit in. No use being disliked, after all! When an adorable young lady in a pretty dress hurried over to James.... Daddy Jamie to be precise. James hurried to explain that Laili was his goddaughter, and a pressure lifted from the redhead. Why had there even been pressure? Not like they were romantic or anything. Maybe she misjudged him.... The girl was Milo and Wyatt's youngest child, and apparently they had a son around somewhere too. With a grin, Lyre moved to be a bit closer to James' opposite hip, where the toddler was perched. "Hello, Laili. Pleased to meet such a pretty young lady!" She smiled, then moved back to James' side, wrapping her arm around his once more. It felt safe knowing she'd be caught if she stumbled.

The redhead watched as a tall child, probably about seven or eight walked over. He looked just as formal as the rest, but his hair had odd purple splotches in it. Was it... paint? Dris grinned at James, not noticing Milo's rather annoyed expression. "Didja need me, Jamesey? I'm here if you do! I also made somethin' pretty!" He grinned, looking perfectly happy as to what he'd been up to. Lyre looked over at James, amusement evident on her expression. "Let me guess, Godson Dris?" The boy looked at her, eyes wide as dinner plates. He scooted to Wyatt's side, looking between him and the redhead. "Dad.... how does she know my name?" He blinked a few times, wondering what was going on. Lyre blushed a bit, not sure how to answer the child.

══════════ ══════════
𝐸𝒟𝐼𝒯𝒪𝑅 𝒜𝒯 𝒲𝐻𝐼𝒵𝒵 𝐻𝒜𝑅𝒟 𝐵𝒪𝒪𝒦𝒮 x
𝐹𝒪𝑅𝑀𝐸𝑅 𝑅𝒜𝒱𝐸𝒩𝒞𝐿𝒜𝒲 xxxxxxxx

Look around. We’re living with the lost and found. Just when you feel you’ve almost drowned,
You find yourself on solid ground, and you believe there’s good in everybody’s heart.
Keep it safe and sound. With hope, you can do your part to turn a life around.
I cannot believe my eyes. Is the world finally growing wise?
‘Cause it seems to me some kind of harmony is on the rise.

══ ══

Cara MiaKitty"

Yukina101"

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:55 am

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt snickered as Loki groaned at little London's antsy self-assessment and did a quick cleaning charm on his new wife's dress while she picked up the little boy. He was glad she did; partly because that's where he'd do the least amount of damage and partly because at least this way he can't shimmy out of his pants. The blonde just followed his husband's eyesight and tried (failed) to keep his smirk off his face at seeing their oldest with paint in his hair even though neither man had brought any type of paint supplies with them. Unless it was Kalin or Thane again. But he even doubted they'd do that since they knew Dris' penchant for messes. He grinned at Laili's exclamation and running hug towards his best friend as well as how James covered it up by explaining to Lyre that she was his goddaughter and not daughter-daughter. Well this was certainly a development. Maybe Milo's crazy hiccuping rants were actually worth something here.

Laili, for the most part, was ecstatic about being up in her favoritist goddaddy's arms. Mainly so she could reach his hair. It was so soft and shiny! Plus this way she could also be closer to the lady with the pretty red hair! The little girl beamed happily as Lyre said her hello and called her a pretty young lady. Not little girl, young lady. That's almost like a grownup! "Hi Missy Lyre! I like you! An' I like your hair! I's pwretty like Prwincess Merda's!" she stated staring, but not touching, the pretty lady's hair. Her Daddies told her it was rude to touch without permission. Just then her big brother came over and she waved from her higher position while he asked their godfather if he was needed.

Wyatt was amused by everything that was happening. Most of it was centered around James and for once it wasn't his usual migraine causing amusement. "'Merida' sweetheart. The princess' name is Merida." he corrected the toddler before she turned to face him. "Dat's what I said!" she pouted with puffed up cheeks. The shop keeper just rolled his eyes but kept his grin knowing there was no use arguing with her. At Dris' question of how Lyre knew his name while also looking like he was trying to hide behind him, Wyatt placed his hand on his hair ruffling it and finding even more paint flecks in it. Little sneak. "This is Jame's date Lyre and we were just talking about you and your artistic achievements. Which, by the way, how did you get paint in your hair since I know neither I nor your other Dad brought you any." he asked more curious than annoyed. Milo seemed to be annoyed enough for the both of them.
Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff