Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Loch Lomond ~ Scotland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:06 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Sixth Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

The last thing Raymond expected to happen was his crystal ball reading during his exam to turn out accurate. He was pretty sure that it was a random reading that sounded good at the time. He probably could have made something up and still passed Divination. Sure he didn't exactly think that but it felt like it. The class came so easy to him that he figured he'd continue it when his passing grade came in. As it turned out he managed to pass everything, even Charms and History which he only wished had been better than an A. However he’d take what he could get.

Camping with his mum was always a highlight so of course he was happy to take a break from all the studying he’d done for the past year. Going for a walk he told his mum he’d be back in a few. She was reading a book so she didn’t seem to mind. Heading along the Loch, he noticed a brunette just ahead of him. Raymond had never seen to many people on his camping adventures, a few hi and byes here and there but nothing life altering. However, with his the exam at the end of the school year it only made him curious.

Walking over to her she looked to be around his age, maybe a year younger. “Hello,” He asked her the girl seemed content watching the light on the water. She had a book with her but she didn’t appear to be reading it. “Hello, you on vacation?” She asked him. “Yeah, I come up here with my mum almost every year.” Raymond answered her. “What about you?” He asked her. “This is probably my second or third time up here. It’s my parents attempt at some family bonding.” She told him. “As you can see it’s not the best idea they’ve had.” She added. “I am getting that impression.” He admitted before adding. “I’m Raymond by the way.” He introduced. “Nice to meet you Raymond. I’m Jasmine.”

“Nice to meet you too, Jasmine. Mind if I join you?” Raymond asked her. Jasmine shook her head. “No go right ahead. Pull up a rock.” Taking a seat on the water’s edge with her he decided to ask. “So how long is your family vacation?” Jasmine thought about it for a moment. “Um, it was supposed to be two weeks but mum is having convulsions about the open air. So, I’m wagering a week.” She told him. “Let me guess it was your father’s idea.” Jasmine shook her head. “It’s not one of his usual ideas. I couldn’t tell you who came up with it. Neither of them are very nature savvy.” She explained. “And, what about you…?” He asked curiously. “I like it. Nature as a natural beauty, that’s why I like working with plants.”

Raymond didn’t mind plants. “I’m not bad around plants myself. What else do you like to do?” He asked her. “Read mostly… what about you?” She asked him. “I read and I have a thing for chemistry.” He told her. “Speaking of reading that book any good?” Jasmine looked to the book upon Raymond asking about it. “So far it is. I’m about two chapters in, so it’s off to a good start.” She told him. The two talked for a while before her parents came to join them. Raymond proceeded to head back to his mum figuring he kept her long enough. Though, he figured he’d perhaps stop by when he got the chance.

*End Scene*

With: Jasmine

Wearing: Shorts and T-shirt

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:19 pm
User Image
Andrea Mina Hart
Natalie Lace Dufour née Kemp
Ravenclaw Alum
Pure Blood Werewolf

Andrea had been living the life of a werewolf for just shy of three years. It wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be. It gave her freedom. A freedom she never thought she’d ever have again. Though even now she felt her past still had a hold on her. She was paranoid more often than not when going into towns and cities. Like her family could find and recognize her. Granted the chances of them finding her in the upper part of the United Kingdom was pretty slime. Given that they lived down on the south most part of England.

Luckily Andrea didn’t need to deal with the big city of Glasgow to socialize with Lock. As luck would have it there were a lot of hiking trails a half an hour out of the city. Which meant they both could avoid people and enough the fresh air. The Ravenclaw would admit that hiking as a human was far from as easy as it was being a wolf. Course being a wolf she certainly wasn’t hiking. Either way she enjoyed the scenery.

With a deep breath of fresh air, Andrea smiled. She certainly loved this far more than the big city. “It’s certainly a good day for this.” She commented. It wasn’t too hot and the sun was shining. It was perfect in her opinion. “Far better than the big city,” She added looking to Lock. Her alpha was hardly the big city lover in the past few years that was easy to see. If anyone understood her level of dislike for being in populated areas it was him.

Company : Lock

Attire : Teal Shirt & Black Capris

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxForest near Loch Lomond
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAndrea
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well ιт’ѕ a dog’ѕ lιғe, нoldιn’ onтo вeaυтy wнιle тнe вleaĸ nιgнтѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          are мaĸιn’ вeaѕтѕ oғ мen - тнe ғaιryтale dayѕ are deadxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕo тry noт тo loѕe yoυr нead wнen тнe ѕcenт ιѕ callιng agaιnxxxxxx
                                                          cold reғlecтιonѕ, тнey тell no lιeѕ вυт eyeѕ jυѕт ѕcraтcн тнe ѕυrғacexxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLock walked alongside Andrea, hands shoved in his pockets, hardly looking like the sort of guy who'd be out for a walk or a hike with a girl like her. Of course, their relationship wasn't technically one of choice, except in that she'd chosen to remain unregistered and become part of his pack. He'd caught a few people while they'd been closer to the nearby village earlier that day, and plenty of people in the past, who were obviously confused as to how they were around one another at all. They didn't look related, and didn't look to have much in common. At best, people seemed curious. At worst... well, he was pretty sure his being on the scary side was all that kept people from pulling her aside to ask if she was quite alright. Some people seemed downright disturbed. Even when he wasn't wearing his leather, like today.

spaceOf course, their relationship wasn't based on having things in common, not the way most were. They only knew one another because he'd bitten her on a full moon. If not for that, he doubted very highly if they'd have ever noticed one another at all, even if they'd happened to meet. But, they had, and now he probably spent more time around her than the rest of the pack when not in wolf-form. A shared love of the outdoors and hatred of contact with other people brought them together. It didn't always leave them much to talk about, but he preferred not to talk most of the time, anyway. Small talk wasn't his forte, and generally he considered it a waste of time.

spaceWhen she broke the silence, he sighed slightly, because small talk was exactly what she was doing. But, he liked Andrea well enough to make an exception for her. Her comment on how nice a day it was got little more than a grunt of agreement and a curd nod, but that was more than most people got out of him, to be honest. Or less, but it was also a more positive response since usually when he did reply to something like that, it was to tell someone that they should keep quiet if they didn't have anything worth saying. After a pause, he replied,
                                                          "Anythin's better than th' big city." Lip curled slightly, he inhaled sharply, glaring forward. "City's full o' roasters an' eedjits. Wilderness is, tae, bu' leas' th' animals go' an excuse fer i', ya ken?"

spaceHonestly, half the time he thought animals were smarter than people. And nicer. Full moons usually relieved him of that notion, but every once in a while he'd stumble across some prey animal that managed to get the drop on him and he had to wonder. Granted, he wasn't the smartest guy, but he wasn't a complete moron. Smarter than a damn squirrel, he thought. Most of the time. He'd admit he had his moments.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxdon’т ѕнaĸe мe, don’т мaĸe мe вear мy тeeтн
                                                          xxxxxxyoυ really don’т wanna мeeт тнaт gυy
                                                          xxxxxxxxxdon’т waĸe мe, don’т leт ιт oғғ тнe leaѕн
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxтнere’ѕ a мonѕтer lιvιn’ υnder тнιѕ нιde

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items