Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Little Hangleton Graveyard ~ England

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:08 pm
Little Hangleton Graveyard

User Image

The Little Hangleton graveyard was the final resting place of the Riddle Family of Little Hangleton. The three Riddles, Thomas, Mary, and their son Tom, were all laid to rest in this graveyard shortly after being murdered by the teenage son of Tom Riddle Sr., Tom Marvolo Riddle (who would grow up to become the infamous Dark Wizard Lord Voldemort). It was also the site of the Battle of the Graveyard, the first battle of the Second Wizarding War.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image
User Image

If money is the root of all evil...

User Image

Delilah paced back and forth slowly. Her hands clasped around her bulging belly. A soft but slightly sinister smile gracing her face as she stared down at her little "money maker".
"Thanks to you little one I wont have to worry about money anymore" she cooed and rubbed her tummy. A small kick was her response. It made her wince a bit as it had hit a rib. She glared at her stomach as if the child had done it on purpose. But her anger subsided and she returned to rubbing her stomach and even hummed a little. The graveyard was silent. Not many came here, especially with the history it held. But she found it comforting and peaceful.

After a while she felt weak and sat down on a stone.
"My my little one, maybe mommy should lay off the heavy foods for a while" she laughed. Feeling a bit nervous now as Xenos was taking forever she began to tap her foot. She wondered if she had gotten something wrong on the note she had sent him. She needed to talk to him. With their child so close to being born she needed to get him to marry her. After all, she wanted to be an honest woman now. How bad would it look to be a mother without being married. Not to mention the financial benefits that came from marriage.

It would be perfect. Xenos had been so kind, if not a little cold as well, the past few months. He helped her every way he could. Oh what a wonderful father he'd make! She always wondered who Dante was. It was a name that came up only once and that was in their first, rather intimate encounter. But to avoid getting abandoned she decided to not ask. A long sigh left her and she leaned back and continued to rub her tummy. A soft kick stuck out from her tummy and she poked the foot which quickly retreated. She giggled at the feeling it made.

User Image

Then I must be the flower that sprang forth from it.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image

These songs in my head: I must figure this out
Oh what turbulent emotions: Calm, slightly annoyed.
The spirits that stand with me: Rhys, Maestro, this woman...

If there was one thing in this universe that Xenos could say truly annoyed him it would be this woman. Xenos didn't need a constant reminded of his mistake, he had one. On the palm of his right hand was a perfectly circular scar from when he drove the ring he meant for Dante deep into his palm. The albino had refused to allow his twin to heal it magically, hell it had taken Xerxes days to convince him to at least let him magically clean it for it was already infected. That scar he wanted to remain his loan reminder of what on earth had happened after he and Dante fought. Apparently though Fate was punishing him. In a brief moment of guilt the young Auror had left the girl he had stupidly slept with, drunk or not, a note just in case. That note had come back to bite him as luck would have it, she was pregnant. The day Delilah had shown up on his twin's door step was a day that Xenos could have gladly walked out naked into the Forbidden Forest to play with the spiders.

That was until Xerxes sat down with him afterwards and they had a long talk. There could be a ray of light in this mess but it would take some very careful planning. When Delilah contacted him to meet up with him (in all of the places a grave yard really?) Xenos had already gone over his plan several hundred times to work out any possibility of a problem. Once he was comfortable with it he had dressed, collected his companions and left to meet with the woman who was bearing his child. His child...that still had such an odd ring to it. Hell he was just nineteen...he just turned nineteen in December....how had he been so stupid? Xenos had told his father what happened and thankfully he took it well. Chance was under the impression Xenos was looking after the woman and was leaving it up to his son to decide what to do. It's not like the albino would walk away from the child...it's mother on the other hand was free game. Enough of these thoughts he was here and it was time to get to business.

The animangus dropped out of the sky his feathers melting back into skin and cloth. Dark colors made the albino look even paler but helped by the soft moonlight Xenos seemed to glow. His soft snowy hair had grown a bit now hanging in a small ponytail at the base of his neck. Despite everything going on his bright crimson eyes still hid his thoughts with ease a fact he was relying on a lot lately. Most of his slightly muscled frame was obscured by the soft grey silk of his shirt and black pants. On his hip was a black leather holster, the bright yew wood of his wand popping out against the dark back drop. Probably the biggest change to the young wizard was his new neck gear. Laying content around his neck with parts of his lower body wrapping down under Xenos' shirt, was a large serpent. The King Cobra was hard to have around for a long time, not out of fear but because of who it was. Maestro was Dante's familiar. The serpent lived at the da Vinci manner when Dante was at school and Xerxes brought him over to the apartment not long after the break up. The cobra was intelligent to put it lightly and despite everything he was the biggest comfort to the shattered teen.

Right now the comfort of the serpent around his neck and the sound of Rhys' soft wings as he landed on a stone near by were the only reason he could still be here. There she was sitting on a stone not too far away. Time to get this over with. Taking a silent calming breath he moved towards the dark haired woman. "Ms. Karman? I hope I did not keep you long. It is a bit of a trip via wing. Are you warm enough out here?" Xenos asked his voice calm and void of any hint to his real thoughts. He was in a state he often got in with Dante when he would just smile and let his thoughts and emotions become as still and guarded as a lake. Honestly he really could care less about this viper who sat before him. It was the child inside of her that Xenos cared about and that was all. He would not fault a child simple because of the oven that cooked it.

Forgive me now 'cause I have been unfaithful
Don't ask me why 'cause I don't know
So many times I've tried but was unable
This heart belongs to You alone
Forever Yours and Yours alone

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Delilah was humming softly when she heard a sound in the dead silence that the graves had been giving her. She smiled and looked up from her stomach as she saw the lovely white angel approach her. She still was proud of herself that she had been able to catch such a handsome man and not just catch him but keep him. To add to the benefits he was a Da Vinci. Oh her life was going to be perfect from this point out. Slowly and a bit awkwardly she rose from her seat and walked over to him.
"I'm quite alright, and its no problem about how long you took. You're here now aren't you?" she laughed, her laugh was a bit shrill and even the child gave a violent kick to shut her up. She glared at her stomach, tempted to hit it but she resisted. Xenos was a good man and she knew such behavior would not be tolerated in front of him. "I was worried you were not going to show though for a moment..I have something very important to ask you" she said sounding a bit excited as well as nervous.

She took a few steps back as her eyes saw the Cobra around his neck. Her face distorted into a disgusted look.
"Really, did you have to bring that thing with you? You know, it wont be smart to have...that around our child. Who knows, it might it it" she said in a snotty tone as she backed away a bit more. Once at a safe distance her soft expression replaced the harsh one. "Anywho, about that question" she said folding her hands in front of her in an attempt to look "innocent". "I don't want to be looked at like a cheap woman. Now that I am a mother I want to be an honest woman." she began and even pulled some thing small and round from a pocket. "You see, its a bit unorthodox I know but I really think we should marry. I've grown so close to you these past few months. You will be such a wonderful father. Together we'll raise such a perfect child" she said with a bit of exaggerated glee. "Doesn't that sound wonderful darling?"

She had never used this term of endearment before. Had she known that Dante used the term, even she would never have used it. But as she was completely ignorant of that knowledge she planned to use it to her complete power. Her eyes searched his ruby spheres in search of an answer to her heavy question. Any impolite actions she had shown him since his arrival completely passed over her. In her eyes, her conduct was pure innocence and perfection.

User Image

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image

These songs in my head: I must figure this out
Oh what turbulent emotions: Calm, slightly annoyed.
The spirits that stand with me: Rhys, Maestro, this woman...

Xenos stood quietly listening to the dark haired woman as she spoke. The disgust that rose to the supposed innocent face at the sight of Maestro didn't phase him. The serpent however sat up and glared at the woman his monocle glinting in the pale light. Gently Xenos raised a hand stroking the cobra under the chin and listened to the soft hiss that left the great serpent. The albino considered Maestro to be as close of a friend as he would Yuan and didn't like the comment about him very much. Though he didn't let it show on his face. It was just a quiet wait right now as he let Delilah lay everything out on the table. Things were as he feared, the woman wanted marriage and by all proper standards Xenos knew he should do so. He was the one who made her pregnant and despite his doubt in her ever being an honest woman it would be right.

Xenos might have considered just paying the woman off until the end. Darling...that one word conjured up so many different images. Silken black hair splayed out against a pillow. Vibrant green eyes watching his every move. A smile across pale lips. Peels of laughter in a quiet house. The glow of a dying fire on bare skin. Glimpses of him flashed before his eyes. For a moment Xenos could feel him again before the memories were ripped away again and he was here at the graveyard again. It was thanks to Rhys that the albino was able to hid the slight watering of his eyes. The eagle darted in front of him snatching a mouse from the ground with his powerful talons before circling around to land once more on the stone he was on. That was also like telling the albino what needed to be done. Xenos was an eagle as well and no rat would get to him.

"I am glad to know you have such confidence in my skills as a father. I am not used to small children but it is something I will learn with time. Marriage would be the proper step." Xenos said softly letting his hand fall from Maestro. He thought his mind would be a buzz right now but to his surprise it wasn't. Xenos could recall only one other instance that he was this calm but that wasn't a thought for right now. Right now he needed to just breath and get a little more information. Once the data was collected then the final product could be given. "Tell me Delilah, how long do you think it will be till the little one is born?" It was the first time he had called the woman by her name. Xenos figured that was a good way to keep her focused.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

A delighted smile crossed her lips as he spoke her name. It sounded so wonderful in his tone of voice. She moved closer to him, close enough at least that the rat trap couldn't bite her. She rubbed her bulging stomach and poked it slightly which caused a light kick. She giggled and looked back up at him. "Well Darling" she crossed the line again,"I went to the doctor recently and he said it could be any day now! Isn't that exciting!" she said her voice high pitched in excitement like a little girl receiving a Christmas present.

She rubbed her tummy again. A strange, dark glint formed in her eyes as she imagined all the wonderful things that would come from having this child and being married to this wonderful man. No longer would she have to leech money out of other men. Unless Xenos didn't deliver, then she could quietly kill him and take the child. Nothing more pitiful and helpless then a single mother right? A dark chuckle left her as she continued to rub her stomach. The little one inside became restless, almost as if it had sensed or guessed what she was thinking.
"My my...she's very jumpy tonight" she laughed. All sounds of "happiness" now came out sounding sinister. In no way did it sound nurturing and gentle.

She looked up at the calm statue that was Xenos.
"Oh come now! smile,be excited. It is YOUR child after all" she teased by stepping forward and poked his shoulder. Maestro hissed and snapped at her. Being careful to not bite her. He knew Xenos wanted the child and Maestro would not risk killing the woman before he achieved that. Delilah jumped at the strike and even hissed back "Look at that! do you want that near your baby darling!!" she complained in a whiny tone as crocodile tears streamed from her eyes. Maestro rolled his own eyes and slithered off Xenos's shoulder and made his way to a stone, curling itself around the statues arms to watch what was to come next with an eager gaze.

User Image

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image

These songs in my head: A daughter...
Oh what turbulent emotions: Calm, thrilled
The spirits that stand with me: Rhys, Maestro, Melody, this woman...

To Delilah Maestro's strike was an act of violence and endangerment. To the snowy haired teen it was a sign that even Maestro was done waiting. It was pretty bad when the two animals knew what needed to be done before the human got to it. No more messing around he got the answer he needed. The child was due any day, there would be no danger to the child then onward was the only way he could go. His bright eyes watched Maestro slither away and could almost hear a dark chuckle leaving the serpent. It was at moments like this that he wished he could understand the serpent. How intelligent Maestro must be and oh so delightfully dark. Something told him he was very much like Dante with a dash of his twin's humor. He shook his head lightly surprised as to how easily his mind had wandered off again. Focus Xenos this has to be quick.

"There are a few things we must first get settled before this continues a step farther." Xenos' tone was calm but there was a definite shift in his mood. "Firstly I would have Maestro as close to my child as he wishes to be. If he chooses to sleep in the crib with it then he may. He is intelligent and I trust him. Secondly, of all the women in the world I do not understand how I got you to deal with. I see nothing but a fool and sniveling viper before me. No offense Maestro" He spoke quickly making certain the woman before him caught every word that left his mouth. "Marriage is not a way to make you an honest creature. I would never marry you, there is only one person in this universe whom I would do so. You are not he." Drawing his wand Xenos calmly pointed the yew at the woman before him. 'One more thing. Only Dante is allowed to call me darling." Before she could run, before she could react one soft word left Xenos' mouth snagging Delilah in the grasps of a curse many call unforgivable.

He wouldn't have too long but he should have enough time. Directing the young woman Xenos transfigured a cloth onto the ground and placed her upon it. Reaching into his pocket the albino pulled out a muggle medicine, one their healers used to induce labor. He had already pushed his luck by using his wand to control her, the last thing he needed was another spell to incriminate him. Once it was in all he had to do was wait the young albino had done plenty of reading on childbirth and frankly wasn't worried. Hours later to the wonder of the young man a cry pierced the night. It was a bit shrill but it full of life making hims startle. Wrapped inside the cloth of his cloak was a tiny baby girl...his daughter. He had a daughter...he was a father. What a strange sensation that was! Paying the spelled woman no heed, nor bothering to stop the bleeding, Xenos stood carefully cradling the tiny girl. This was more then he had hoped for to be honest. A daughter! His mind wouldn't let it go at all. A soft choking sob left Xenos as for a moment a pair of bright emerald eyes looked up at him. They were the same jewel tone as Dante's

"Such a perfect little thing. You're voice is a wondrous little melody to my ears. Ah that's perfect. Melody. Melody Prince da Vinci....welcome to the world my dear." Xenos smiled softly for the first time in months. The child was still in his arms as she drifted to sleep. There was the feeling of strong muscles on his leg as Maestro coiled his way back up Xenos to wrap around his neck. "What do you think Maestro?" Xenos asked softly. Quietly the trio stood watching the youngest member of the da Vinci clan as Rhys had now joined on his master's shoulder. Behind them forgotten the woman who would have used Xenos faded from the world as the blood loss got to be too great. Of course the two puncture marks on her arm probably helped that along as well. Finally when he heard the final shaky breath Xenos turned to look at the corpse. Now to get rid of it. With a wave of his hand he watch impassively as the body twisted and bent becoming nothing more then a stick. With one last flick of his fingers the cloth became a stick as well and the pair sparked as they were ignited. With a little help a large blaze appeared in the night toasting all evidence of the woman. "Time to go home little love." Xenos said softly as he turned away into the night.

{exit: Xerxes' apartment}

The United Kingdom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers