Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Loch Awe ~ Scotland Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:10 pm
Loch Awe

User Image

Loch Awe is a large body of water in Argyll and Bute, Scotland. It has also given its name to a village on its banks, variously known as Loch Awe, or Lochawe.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please feel free to find a seat.

The procession members:

~ Flower Girl ~
Cassandra Leeks
User Image

~ Ring Bearer ~
Cody O'Connell
User Image

~ Bridesmaids ~
Katy Dustfinger
User Image

Mirana Dustfinger
User Image

~ Maid of Honor ~
Isis Morgana
User Image

~ Best Man ~
Icarus Skylar
User Image

~ Officiant ~
Linda Bella
User Image

~ DJs ~
Miranda Nightin
User Image

Holly Angela Collingwood
User Image

~ Caterer ~
Cathleen Máire McLain
User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image

xxx xx I x W O R R Y x T H A T x Y O U x W I L L x S A Y x N O x A N D xx xxx
xxx xx B R E A K x M Y x L O N E L Y x F R A G I L E x H E A R T xx xxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ || ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
x
YUKI AND ICARUS POSTS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yuki paced the ground, wondering where everyone was. Surely, people would arrive any moment, wouldn't they? His nerves made him jitter at every little noise of approach, only to be disappointed when he saw no one, ❝I've never been so nervous before,❞ Yuki sighed, glancing up at Icarus, ❝I think that I might die,

|| o o c ;; ||

Icarus shook his head, following the nervous glances of his friend. He chuckled, "Please wait to see your bride before you die, alright?" the jobless Quidditch player brushed something off of Yuki's shoulder, "Besides, who cares about those other losers? The best man is here!" Icarus smiled teasingly.

|| o o c ;; ||

x
xx xx P L E A S E x S A Y x F O R E V E R xx xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Love Is Running Into His Arms Colliding
With His Heart And Exploding Into His Soul.

All of this was wonderful and exciting. Isis couldn't remember the last time there had been so much love in the air. This place was beautiful and seemed to glow with happiness. Having wormed her way into the dress, Isis took her time pinning back her hair. Glancing in the mirror she smiled. Everything looked perfect. Buffy hadn't left her room yet so that meant that the nurse had a few minutes to relax and explore.

Moving outside to where the wedding itself would be held she smiled again. Beautiful. The blond smiled when she saw the groom and her own love talking quietly together. Yuki looked nervous, a rare expression she saw on the man. Then again she hadn't seen him a lot lately. Quietly laughing she made her way up there. "Well you two look rather dashing." Isis said smiling.

User Image User Image User Image User Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

x
YUKI AND ICARUS POSTS

The sound of a familiar, sultry voice hit Icarus and nearly knocked him over. He looked up to see the love of his life, his eyes lighting up when they made contact. They were together, yet distant, due to Icarus' lack of a job; he didn't feel right pulling Isis into a relationship with him if he was unable to support the both of them, "We sure clean up nice, don't we?" he chuckled, patting Yuki on the back.

|| o o c ;; ||

Yuki smirked, glad for the change in conversation, ❝I always clean up nice. It's Icarus that never does,❞ Yuki winked at Isis and laughed.

|| o o c ;; ||

x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Love Is Running Into His Arms Colliding
With His Heart And Exploding Into His Soul.

Isis laughed again at Yuki's comment. "Oh he cleans up handsomely. Something tells me I'm going to have to jinx the girls off of him today." She joked with a smile. It was nice to spend time with Icarus again. With school now going on it was hard to get away. Several times she considered moving back to St. Mungo's but couldn't decide.

"Are you both ready for this? You look worried Yuki, do you need my calming poiton?" She asked after looking at the two a moment. Of course the own of the Hog's Head had every right to be nervous. It was a big day for him.

User Image User Image User Image User Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

x
YUKI AND ICARUS POSTS

Yuki nodded weakly, glancing down at the ground, ❝Yes, please,❞ Yuki gasped, ❝Thank you, Isis,

|| o o c ;; ||

Icarus looked into Isis' eyes, "He'll need it," he shivered, "His mother and father are attending. As well as my mother,"

|| o o c ;; ||

x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

Miranda apparited into the wedding. "Is this the wedding?" she asked a bit excitedly. The 19 year old loved weddings and could not wait for her own. She smiled as she noticed the decorations. "I'm guessing so. I am Miranda one of the DJs from WWN. I'll start setting up over here" she said hurriedly. With the wave of her wand the DJ equipment began to set themselves up. She smiled her eyes scanning the beautiful scenery and decorations.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Kraven made his way to the Grooms side seating and took a seat. He was quite uncomfortable here. Weddings were not really something that suited him but he wanted to show his support. On his way in he put his gift on the wedding table. Taking out his flash he took a quick hit of the drink he always kept with him. 'Wonder when this is gonna get going...' He thought to himself.

"Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image

x
YUKI AND ICARUS POSTS

Icarus waved his hand at Miranda, leaving Yuki's side to approach her, "Yes, this is the wedding. Thank you so much for coming," he held out his hand for the woman, "The groom has only one request for music. I hope you do not mind,"

|| o o c ;; ||

x

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:43 pm
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

Linda apparated onto the Loch's grounds, glancing around at the scenery. This was an appropriate place for the couple to exchange their vows. Linda breathed in the air, her nostrils picking up the vibrant energy in the air. Her heart ached, remembering old memories that haunted her in her waking hours.

The Headmistress strolled down the aisle, nodding to each of the guests who had seated themselves already. She made her way towards where the groom stood, knowing her job at this happy occasion. The woman nodded gently to Isis, then placed a hand on Yuki's shoulder, "Congratulations," Linda's eyes sparkled, the closest she could ever get to a smile,
"on the baby, and now this,"

Without waiting for an answer, she took her place at the head of the ceremony, waiting for the bride.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image

x
YUKI AND ICARUS POSTS

Yuki smiled awkwardly at the Headmistress, bowing his head respectfully. She had come on such short notice, even though Icarus explained that she had been busy with matters so secretive, that even he was not told of what they were. They kept her very far away from the school, for long periods of time. Many times, the new Deputy Headmistress had to step in. Most of the students only saw glimpses of the actual Headmistress. And, for this, Yuki was grateful, ❝Thank you, Linda,❞ he stood, waiting at the altar, ❝I guess it is time to go,

|| o o c ;; ||

Noting the approach of the Headmistress, Icarus retracted his hand and winked at the DJ. "Time to go," he smiled as he crept away from the woman.

He slid beside his best mate and smirked, "Could you imagine us here five years ago?"

|| o o c ;; ||

x

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

Three figures appeared to the side of the aisle, glancing around curiously. They were completely adorned with green robes and jewelry, it was clear that they were high class. With noses turned towards the sky, the two women took their seats and eyed the groom at the front of the ceremony.

Still standing was Gishin. He locked eyes with Yuki for a moment, closed his eyes with a smirk, and sat beside his wife.

"My love?" the woman beside Gishin tilted her head, "Why do you smirk like that?"

Gishin turned to his wife, "Because, Lorina, I have come to understand our son. Yours' as well, Enola,"

"Do tell, Gishin," Enola, Icarus' mother, leaned in to listen.

The two females waited for the answer, watching as Gishin's smirk deepened,
"They have never understood the importance of the Slytherin house. The importance our families have upon it... to them, it is just another house, not a namesake. It is... difficult to understand, but they both respect the house in their own ways. Not in the old way that we have been raised to understand and respect... and I am still proud of our sons,"

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Cody watched people gather up, taking down seats on both sides beside the altar. He wasn't quite sure why Buffy assigned him the task of ring bearer. Knowing his clumsiness, it was quite surprising. He just hoped that he wouldn't stumble, nor stammer, nor lose the rings. Personally, he never really enjoyed weddings, but this one was his cousin's, so he obviously had to make an effort and come. However, this also meant taking a small break from Durmstrang, the school he was attending. He actually liked the school. And he was going to miss it. His studies were over, but he was now a professor there. Teaching the Dark Arts, just like his parents wanted. He didn't mind, truly. It was quite fun, to be honest. Of course, only his family was aware of his success amongst the Dark Arts, as well as Buffy's parents. But he didn't want to tell anybody. Not just yet. A smirk crawled onto his lips on the thought. His grey eyes resting upon the rings displaying on the beige satin cushion he was carried, he slightly turned his head to steal a glimpse of the small gaggle of bridesmaids shuffling behind him. Katy caught his look and raised an eyebrow at him, "When do we start?" he questioned, returned his eyes back to the aisle before him.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash