Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Loch Awe ~ Scotland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Behind Cody O'Connell, the two sisters were giggling in excitement. Of course, Mirana was married as well, with a little girl, but her wedding sounded lovely, as well. It was a small ceremony, family-only. Although the Dustfingers weren't invited. But it was all in the past now. Rocking back and forth on her heels, Katy flashed a smile in Mirana's direction, "How's France? Cheesy?" she stuck out her tongue childishly at her sister, who rolled her eyes and smiled back softly, "It's lovely over there," she nodded, tugging a loose, dark tendril behind her ear, "I'm certain you'd like it," she casted a sideway glance towards her sister, who shrugged casually and forced a smile as Cody looked over his shoulder at them, "Soon, I bet," she confirmed with a bow of the head, looked behind her to watch Buffy argue and slap her father's hands as he tried to steal a flower from her bouquet.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image

Miranda finished setting up and noticed the gathered guests and the others were taking position. She knew what to do now. The brown haired girl began the most crucial part of the wedding. Or at least she though of it that way. She began to play the Wedding March as the time came for the brides arrival.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Cassandra hesitantly fiddled with the basket's handle as she looked down at her feet. She didn't like being the center of attention. Tugging her mother's dress, she glanced up at her with frightened, wide eyes, "Mommy, do I have to do this?" she asked in a pouty voice, furrowing her brows in hope that her mother, Mirana would smile and say that she can go ahead and secretly take a seat. Instead, Mirana placed a light kiss on her forehead and patted her head, returning to her conversation with Aunt Katy. Her eyes widened in shock as the wedding march started to play. With an encouraging push from her mother, Cassie began to slowly make her way down the alley, followed by the ring bearer, bridesmaids and, arm in arm, Buffy and her father.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:57 pm
User Image

n

bananasauce buffy  anne  dustfinger

lalala i  was  a  little  girl,  alone  in  my  little  world,  who  dreamed  of  a  little  home  for  me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

i  played  pretend  between  the  trees,  and fed  my  houseguest  bark  and  leaves,

AND  LAUGHED  IN  MY  PRETTY  BED  OF  GREEN.  ♥

❝Okay, wow,❞ Buffy muttered under her breath as she peek over the bridesmaid's heads, sensing her heart beating louder and louder, loud enough to be heard by her father, who had his arm crossed in hers, "Can you believe how excited I am?" Jack laughed lightly, flashing a smile at his wife, who was waving at them, brandishing a camera at them. Buffy rolled her eyes in annoyance and looked up at her father with curiosity, ❝What d'you mean?❞ she whispered back as they began to walk slowly, following the bridesmaids' steps. Unlike any Slytherin, Jack was rather...well, un-Slytherin. Although he did say that the Sorting Hat was insisting on sending him to Hufflepuff, "I always wanted to walk someone down the aisle!" he flashed a smile to other family members, who smiled back and began to glance over to the bridesmaids, ring bearer, and flower girl, ❝What about Mira...?❞ she mumbled, wearing a puzzled look on her face. Jack's smile faded as his dark eyes wandered to Mirana, in hope that she didn't hear him. The only family members that were invited to Mirana's wedding were Jack and Judy Dustfinger, "Don't tell her I said that," he forced a grin and planted a kiss on his daughter's forehead before taking a seat beside Judy as they reached the end of the aisle. Feeling blood rising up to her cheeks, Buffy nodded and offered a little smile to Yuki before stepping before him, feeling her heart hitting against her ribcage and a million of butterflies zipping around in her stomach.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:05 am
User Image

xxx xx I x W O R R Y x T H A T x Y O U x W I L L x S A Y x N O x A N D xx xxx
xxx xx B R E A K x M Y x L O N E L Y x F R A G I L E x H E A R T xx xxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ || ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
x
YUKI AND ICARUS POSTS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yuki watched his bride-to-be approach behind the bridesmaids, ring bearer, and flower girl. He tried not to crane his neck like a fool, and waited for her to appear to him. When she did, she took his breath away, just like the first time they had danced, ❝You look stunning,❞ Yuki smiled, gently taking Buffy's hand.

|| o o c ;; ||

Icarus stayed silent during the whole progression. He had sworn to Yuki that he would pull no tricks or gags on any of the wedding members. And he was upholding that promise thus far.

|| o o c ;; ||

x
xx xx P L E A S E x S A Y x F O R E V E R xx xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 am
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

Linda waited for the couple to join hands before beginning, "We are here today in the presence of family and friends to share with Buffy and Yuki the most important moment in their lives. We do this as the legal requirement to be married in the Wizarding World but this ceremony does not alter the love required to be husband and wife. Without the love between these two people we would not be here today.

"What is marriage? It has been said that marriage is that relationship between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual and the obligation reciprocal. Buffy and Yuki, you are now to bring together the best parts of your individuality, uniting spirit, talent and experience to create something better than either of you alone can offer. You must, and I’m sure will, work hard to maintain this union.

"By this ceremony you will become husband and wife, but the soul of your marriage depends on the constant renewal of the choices and promises out of love for one another you make today.

"Life together will sometimes be playful and effortless, sometimes frustrating and difficult. Each day your relationship will strengthen if you choose to continue to love and honor one another.

"Love is something beyond the excitement of romance and being in love. It is a committed, thoughtful decision. Love is nurturing. Love is listening. Love is caring about your partner. Love lightens burdens because you divide them. Love intensifies joys because you share them.

"If you truly love you will always be loyal to one another. No matter what the cost always believe in one another, always expect the best of one another and above all else, always support one another in every day living.

"Buffy and Yuki brcame together as friends. Today, they pledge to each other not only their love, but also the strength, warmth and most importantly, the fun of true friendship.

"The step which you are about to take is the most important into which human beings can come. It is a union of two people founded upon mutual respect and affection. Your lives will change, your responsibilities will increase, but your joy will be multiplied if you are sincere and earnest with your pledge to one another.

"It is the wish of everyone here today that your marriage bring each of you much happiness. Happiness in marriage doesn’t just happen though. You must work on it. Remember to say 'I love you', hold hands whenever you get the chance, and at no time take the other for granted.

"Family and friends, we are witnesses to the union of two individuals who choose to commit to a life together. Our responsibility as their friends and witnesses is to provide them as a couple with our love, support and approval.

"For the beauty around us, the strength it offers and the peace it brings, we are grateful and honored to be a part of the life you have chosen to live as husband and wife from this day forward.

"Will you, Yuki, have this woman to be your wedded wife, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, and forsaking all others, for so long as you both shall live?"
Linda's eyes fell to Yuki for his answer.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 am
User Image

x
YUKI AND ICARUS POSTS

Yuki looked straight into Buffy's eyes, ❝I will,❞ he smiled warmly at his bride.

|| o o c ;; ||

x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:23 am

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

"Will you, Buffy take Yuki to be your wedded husband, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, and forsaking all others, so long as you both shall live?" Linda's eyes fell to Buffy this time for her answer.

User Image

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:34 am
User Image

n

lalala i  was  a  little  girl,  alone  in  my  little  world,  who  dreamed  of  a  little  home  for  me.

i  played  pretend  between  the  trees,  and fed  my  houseguest  bark  and  leaves,

A small smile formed itself on Buffy's lips as she heard Yuki say that she looked nice, ❝So do you,❞ a smirk tugged up one corner of her lips. She slightly turned her head to look over to Headmistress Linda Bella, listening to her speech, that, by the end, made tears prickle in her grey eyes. She smiled back at Yuki with gentle, delicate kindness, and then allowed her eyes to wander back to Linda, ❝Hell yeah!❞ she exclaimed and bit down her lip in embarrassment as she heard some chuckle, and saw her mother slam her forehead with a hand. Katy let out a small, muffled giggle behind her head, and Mirana dropped her jaw open, as well as her daughter, Cassie. Feeling her cheeks warming up, Buffy cleared her throat and scratched her elbow with an apologetic smile, ❝Sorry - I mean, yeah, I will,❞ she nodded and flashed a smile in Yuki's direction, her attention caught by Judy, who glared thunders at her, shaking her head in despair.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:39 am

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

Linda did not hesitate to continue, looking back to Yuki, "Take hands and repeat after me: I, Yuki, take you, Buffy, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, to love and to cherish, from this day forward."

User Image

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:41 am
User Image

x
YUKI AND ICARUS POSTS

After chuckling to himself in response to Buffy's outburst, he reached out and grabbed her other hand gently, ❝I, Yuki, take you, Buffy, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, to love and to cherish, from this day forward,

|| o o c ;; ||

x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 am

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

The headmistress turned to look at Buffy, "I, Buffy, take you, Yuki to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer of for poorer, to love and to cherish, from this day forward,"

User Image

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:50 am
User Image

n

Still slightly flushed from her loud reply, Buffy smiled warmly at Yuki as he took hold of her other hand. This gesture made her heart jump up and down, as if a child received a toy, or lollipop. She flashed a smile in Linda's direction before speaking, her eyes drawing lines on Yuki's handsome face, ❝I, Buffy, take you, Yuki to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer of for poorer, to love and to cherish, from this day forward,❞ she repeated slowly, feeling her stomach and heart tumble down with enthusiasm.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:53 am

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

"Rings please… Place the ring on the bride’s finger and say: With this ring, I thee wed. Place the ring on the groom’s finger and say: With this ring, I thee wed," Linda motioned for the ring bearer as she spoke.

User Image

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:01 am
User Image

n

Buffy stole a glimpse of Cody over her shoulder as he sighed deeply and moved towards them, waiting for the both of them to take the rings and get on with it. She could easily tell that he wasn't a fan of weddings. But he must get used to it ; sooner or later, Katy will find someone and marry, too, and she would invite him without a doubt. Although it sounds unlikely, he will marry, too, one day. Forcing a grateful smile to her cousin, Buffy bowed her head and seized the ring, slipping it carefully on Yuki's ring finger with a smile gracing her face as she glanced up and locked eyes with him, ❝With this ring, I thee wed,❞ she breathed out, waiting for Yuki to repeat her movements.

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff