Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Loch Awe ~ Scotland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 am
User Image

xxx xx I x W O R R Y x T H A T x Y O U x W I L L x S A Y x N O x A N D xx xxx
xxx xx B R E A K x M Y x L O N E L Y x F R A G I L E x H E A R T xx xxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ || ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
x
YUKI AND ICARUS POSTS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gently plucking the ring from the pillow that Cody presented, Yuki recited the lines, ❝With this ring, I thee wed.,❞ he gently slid the ring onto her left hand's ring finger, smiling.

|| o o c ;; ||

x
xx xx P L E A S E x S A Y x F O R E V E R xx xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 am
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

"In as much as Buffy and Yuki have consented together in wedlock and have witnessed the same before this company, and pledged their vows to each other, by the authority vested in me by the Minister of Magic, I now pronounce you husband and wife," Linda bowed her head to Yuki, "You may now kiss your bride,"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:09 am
User Image

xxx xx I x W O R R Y x T H A T x Y O U x W I L L x S A Y x N O x A N D xx xxx
xxx xx B R E A K x M Y x L O N E L Y x F R A G I L E x H E A R T xx xxx
x
YUKI AND ICARUS POSTS

Yuki grinned widely, pulling Buffy into a passionate kiss. He held her there, motionless, never wanting the moment to end. When their lips touched, fireworks exploded from their feet into the sky. Yuki broke away from the kiss only to glance at Icarus.

|| o o c ;; ||

Icarus smirked, "What? I'm not hurting anybody," the Slytherin leaned his head back mischievously. It was now time to go further down the for the reception.

|| o o c ;; ||

x
xx xx P L E A S E x S A Y x F O R E V E R xx xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am
User Image

n

bananasauce buffy  anne  dustfinger

lalala i  was  a  little  girl,  alone  in  my  little  world,  who  dreamed  of  a  little  home  for  me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

i  played  pretend  between  the  trees,  and fed  my  houseguest  bark  and  leaves,

AND  LAUGHED  IN  MY  PRETTY  BED  OF  GREEN.  ♥

Buffy giggled and smiled brightly as Yuki pulled her close to him, pressing his lips against hers. Still smiling in the kiss, Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck and frowned slightly as he pulled away, her eyes following his, on Icarus. She raised an eyebrow quizzically at her husband's best mate and let out a small chuckle, planting a light kiss on Yuki's cheek.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:34 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Mackenzie Overton
                                                Gryffindor Alumna - Twenty Eight Years Old - Halfblood - Married - Mother - Pregnant
                                                Owner of Paw Pals Doggy Daycare

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie used to be scared of fires – terrified even. However, after countless of camping trips with Colton and the rest of the Overton family, she learned that not all fires were scary, especially not fires that were contained like the one in front of her. It was rather beautiful to look at as well. Additionally, it provided them warmth and roasted their food. Charlotte sat next to her, bundled up in warm layers, while her parents took turns feeding her roasted marshmallows. Prior to roasting marshmallows, they had wrapped potatoes in tinfoil and stuck them in the fire for dinner. The different meals that they managed to make when camping was astonishing, but in a good way. They always tasted delicious.

Mackenzie looked over at Charlotte, who had surprisingly been sitting quietly. The child was usually quite rambunctious and unpredictable. She sure made being a parent exhausting, but all toddlers did that. Or so she was told. Mackenzie bit her lip lightly – she was destined to be a mom to multiple kids, but taking care of a newborn while Charlotte was experiencing her terrible tots was daunting. Although it was too late to do anything about it – she was entering her third trimester – she couldn’t help but worry even though both her family and Colton’s family had promised to help out as much as they could.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Forest Area near Loch Awe
xxx↝ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Kenzie, Charlotte
xxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Camping Trip!
xxxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? I frickin love s'mores

Colton was infinitely happy. Here he was, camping under the beautifully clear night sky, two (and a half) of his favorite people with him. He had always loved camping, since he spent pretty much all of his childhood traveling the world and camping in all sorts of climates... luckily, the magic world had majorly upgraded the experience. He had, however, insisted on using regular tents though, since part of the fun was setting up cots (and a playpen), though he did add cushioning charms because he is a very lazy, comfortable sort of human. He'd made them a nice meal of ham steaks, potatoes, and a salad. Now it was marshmallows and messy s'mores time.

He looked over at his wife, who, despite being late-term with their second baby, was happily watching their toddler. The man smiled at the scene, then in true Colton fashion, grabbed the camera around his neck and snapped pictures. Sure, he had about a million of them, but he had to collect the memories. "Hey Charlie, do you want a marshmallow, or a fancy s'more?" He grinned over at the little girl, happily skewering another couple marshmallows on the stake. He was going to get chunky, but whatever. He'd run it off chasing after two kids. In the morning, he was thinking of doing cinnamon biscuits, which were one of his favorites around Charlotte's age (and be honest, still today).

kiska166

Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴏsᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs
Fᴀɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪᴘs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴏsᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs
Fᴀɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪᴘs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ, ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs, ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:20 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════╗
                                                Charlotte Overton
                                                Two Years Old - Future Hogwarts Student - Halfblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════╝

This wasn’t Charlotte’s first rodeo. She had been on a handful of camping trips with her parents and grandparents. Tonight was a little colder than she typically enjoyed, but they weren’t in the hot season, so that must have been why. Nonetheless, the clothing she wore and the proximity of the fire had provided enough warmth to keep her comfortable. In fact, the fire might have even been too hot for her if she was any closer, but her parents didn’t let her sit any closer. They told her it could cause an owie, and she did not want one of those. What she did want, however, was candy.

Charlotte noticed a flash go off and immediately looked up at her dad, sporting a giant grin. She might have been too late for the first photo, but she sure was ready for the next. At least, until Colton had asked her if she wanted a marshmallow or a fancy s’more. “S’more!” she demanded, laughing through her excitement. She tried to wait as patiently as she could, watching the marshmallows melt in the fire. Her mother had began giggling at Char’s outburst, which caused the two year old to look at her. “S’more, mama?” she asked, to which Mackenzie had responded, “Yes, Charlie, I’m going to have a s’more, too.”

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Time so good, it's m o v i n g way too fast
                                                If we could, I know we'd make it l a s t

Miss GryffindorK

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces