Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Atrium (Guild Entryway)
Absences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:26 pm
I will be camping from tomorrow afternoon to mid day Monday, thus I will be offline.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:50 pm
I will be leaving the internet sometime this week and I don't know when I'll be back. I'll try to get on from the library, but if I can't, I'll see you all when I see you.

Love you guys
~Gryffie

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:24 pm
hi guys

it's rosey~

i know i just joined and stuff, and i probably should have waited and stuff, but i have icky scary finals coming around the bend and in order to really dive into my studies and all of the work ahead of me, i need to take a break from rp-ing.

I will be back when i can, but expect short posts and stuff.

I'm really sorry to leave those of you i've been rp-ing with in Diagon Alley hanging.
<3

Delicate Rose Bud

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:58 pm
hi guys

it's rosey~

i know i just joined and stuff, and i probably should have waited and stuff, but i have icky scary finals coming around the bend and in order to really dive into my studies and all of the work ahead of me, i need to take a break from rp-ing.

I will be back when i can, but expect short posts and stuff.

I'm really sorry to leave those of you i've been rp-ing with in Diagon Alley hanging.
<3

Delicate Rose Bud

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:14 am
I'm officially moving today.... yay.... I'll try to log on when I can, but cold weather and a lack of money to put into gas will make accessing internet really difficult for me. I'll hop on when I can, but until then, I'll see you when I see you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:02 pm
I might not be posting for the next couple days. I don't know yet. My good friend and teammate was hit by a car yesterday and it doesn't sound like he's going make it. Sorry about this, but This might be the fifteenth death I've gone through and it is taking its toll on me again.  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:26 pm
Off to the land of No-Internet and Summer-Food in the Provincial territory of the Crappy-Signals for an indeterminate amount of time. 8,D Pray for me, please hold my characters until I come back. Also, please accept Dominique Bellamy-Hallwyd and Eugene Windsor! We've been waiting a while on them! Many kisses to you all, my love and toodles! ✄ - - - Lady Poм  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:02 pm
Welp, tomorrow I will be getting my laptop fixed (hopefully) or at least diagnosed with whatever might be causing me so many problems as of late. It may take anywhere from 3-10 days depending on the severity of the computer and well... how much extra time my friend will have to actually work on it.

Soooo, I will be kinda spotty. I will be on mobile, so I'll be able to make a few posts here and there when I can, but otherwise, I might not be around for a while.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:42 pm
Okay kids, this is where it gets complicated.

So, I'm moving back home tomorrow after my last final (hallelujah I'm almost done with my first year of college!). This means that I'm probably not gonna be on much during the weekend, cause, well, I need to put stuff where it goes. Also, my Grandma and Grandpa are coming to help, which means visiting with them. Oh, and it's Mother's Day on Sunday, so Sirius and I are probably gonna be doing stuff for our mom and grandma on Sunday.

THEN, on Monday, I'm gonna be going to my aunt's house for a few weeks. Get to play with my little cousins and their new puppy! I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I will be back at least by May 31st, since I volunteered to work an event at my high school. Course, I may be home that day, but I won't be on much, since I'll be at my high school all day, and, well, I'm a social being who sort of did a lot of things and may have been overly involved and may not have seen certain people in a very long time. The event's like all day. I'll definitely be back by June.

Anyways, if you need me, shoot me a PM. If anything's urgent, well, the crew all have my cell phone and Skype information. I'm one of those people who can't go anywhere without their phone. It's really bad actually.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:14 pm
Hello! I'm sorry for my extended absence, but my computer has recently broken leaving me with no modem in which to notify any one.
I've just now gotten a new one, and plan on figuring everything out about where I left off and such as soon as I can.

-Scurd  

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:10 pm
So my laptop have bitten the dust and it will cost about 200 dollars to repair so that is probably not going to happen anytime soon so I will probably be gone for awhile until I can figure something else out. I will be on occasionally with my desktop but it's hard to get time on it so I apologize for poofing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:48 am
I am leaving today until the 18th and was informed I probably will not have internet  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:32 am
Just an FYI, I will be sort of MIA till Friday the 18th. I will have internet access but I will be tied up with not only dental procedure recovery but my Dad being in town during that time. I may or may not be able to respond to posts depending on what's going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:10 am
I shall be gone from the 18th-20th due to a camping trip o3o  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:20 pm
Going on vacation for a week. I'll be leaving this Sunday, the 27th, and won't be back until the 3rd or 4th.

The Atrium (Guild Entryway)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff