Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Atrium (Guild Entryway)
Absences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:57 am
I'll be not able to post as much till November 12ish as my Dad will be visiting me and I will be riding down to the Florida Keys for about a week.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:04 pm
I'm doing this as a precaution because I'm not so sure about the internet connection I might or might not have but I will be attending a funeral on wednesday and be traveling tuesday and friday out of state so hopefully I will be back online no later than sunday the 13th.  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:26 pm
Just popping in to say that I've started a new full-time job, so I'm sorry in advance if I'm late to anything. I'll keep popping in here and there,

-Still here, Scurd.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:08 pm
I'll be gone from tomorrow to December 22  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

LucaSkywaffle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:44 am
Hello. I regret to inform you that my cousin whom I was very close with has just passed away and so I will be traveling to California in order to attend her funeral. I am unsure as to how long I will be away. All I know is that I'm going. I will see you all when I return home. Thank you for understanding.

~Luca Skywaffle a.k.a. "Peridot"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:11 pm
I'm having surgery on the 17th and my Dad will be down, so either I will not be able to post, be able to post much less, post the same, or actually post way more. Depends on how the surgery goes. So I'm posting for a possible absence... sweatdrop  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:26 pm
As of late I’ve been pretty depressed. I feel like I’m either invisible or like that the world hates me. That being said I need to take some time to get away and figure some things out. That means stepping back from Gaia. I did so earlier this year to which some might have noticed, and I didn’t want to mention any of this then. However, I’m doing so now. In a couple of weeks I’ll try to get back into the swing of things. Sorry to anyone I’m involved roleplay wise with. I know it’s a real inconvenience and I’m not the type to disappear like this, but I can’t deal with it anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:42 pm
Due to the Olympics my posting will be slower for the next 2 weeks
For this week I will be on less due to obligations to a neighbour.

Also I don't know what I did but somehow my dominate wrist / arm is bothering me.
I hope it won't effect my posting but I figured I'd let you all know what's going on with me just in case it does.

In short I will still be on and posting, just not as frequent as I usually am.
Sorry for the inconvenience.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:47 am
From August 21st to August 25th I'll be at the beach, and while I should be able to still get on occasionally, my posts will probably be limited to Quidditch and things people specifically need me to post for. I also probably won't be on chat, so if anyone needs to get in contact with me, private messaging is probably the best bet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:03 pm
I am going to be away from Aug 22-27, and may not be on much or at all before then. Sorry for any inconveniences :$ although I may not post, I should be able to check PMs but please don't be mad if I can't! heart sweatdrop  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:34 am
I'll be gone this coming Labor Day weekend (Saturday, September 3rd, to Monday, September 5th). Will most likely not be online at all for that Saturday and Sunday, as service in general, never mind internet, is always notoriously spotty where we go. I should be back online Monday evening.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:50 pm
i will be gone the week of the 25th and will likely be too busy helping my mom move to post i shall try but wanted to put it out there  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:46 pm
I will be absent for the next few months. My laptop broke and I have no way to post with my posting formats without screwing them up. Once I move to California and can get my laptop fixed I'll be able to continue RPing. If things change and I can get on sooner I will let you know  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:05 pm
I'm really sorry guys, but I'm going to have to disappear from Gaia and Chatzy until the 12th because of exams, so until then, I won't be able to come online at all and post. I'll be back to posting on the 12th, but not anytime sooner sad  

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:39 pm
I know I told some people in chatzy but I'll be gone to my dad's from the 10th to the 17th. I might pop on to say hello but I'm not bringing my laptop or tablet with me so I won't be posting while I'm away. o3o/  
The Atrium (Guild Entryway)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff