Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Whole Wide World
Black Forest, Germany Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Black Forest is a heavily forested area in Germany home to many magical creatures such as bowtruckles, vampires, and Erklings. It is also home to a broomstick manufacturing company.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:38 pm
Deranged
Former Slytherin
& Dark Wizard

User Image

User Image

"Hmm... so you think I am a repulsive murderer...
Well, I guess you're right.
But, dearest, I can be so, so charming if I please..."

The cold, dark scene was enough to frighten anyone, and the pouring rain didn't help. It was dark, perhaps eleven o clock, and not a sound could be heard save for the occasional hoot of the night bird. The silence was the only thing calm about the scene, but it was soon interrupted by an earsplitting crack, which seemed to produce two people, both as dark as the forest around them. One of them, the man, a tall, menacing fellow, grasped the second by the arm. This one was a petit blonde with a seemingly startled expression. The man was obviously not her ally, for she was flung to the ground almost immediately. Wand in hand, the man scowled down at her, then in a very malicious tone, shouted a word he'd said many times before. "Crucio!"
A spell shot from his wand toward the young lady. He held it for a while, and then he spoke. "Tell me what it is you know, or what you want to know." In a more reasonable tone he added, "I think we can help eachother out. I think we both want the same thing." Adding another reason for the girl to cease her pointless power trip, he put extra force behind the spell, attempting to drive it further into her already mangled body.

...my greatest desires, you say...

...well I would tell you, I really would...
...except that I have sworn to secrecy...

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 pm
Abigail Warstorm
Hogwarts Alumni: Hufflepuff
Wanderer

User Image

A scream of agony escaped Abigail's lips as she writhed on the ground. Pain, unimaginable pain, all she knew, all she was... Pain. She desperately wanted to kill its master, but what could she do? The pain dominated her life. Why had she been so foolish? What had she been thinking? She could have easily evaded this horror, but she had to say no! Idiot. A fresh wave of terror seized her as well as the pain. Today could very well be her last day alive. What did he want? Would he kill her?

Through the murk clouding her head and her own, terror-filled voice, she heard Kragg, that disgusting brute, speak.
"I will... tell... you!" She gasped, unable to say much more. "Stop...! I... tell..." No more words would come. She tried to say more, afraid that if she didn't, Kragg would encourage the pain that held her in its despicable grasp. But dark circles filled in around her vision, and it was all she could do to stay conscious.

Age: 29 | Relationship Status: Single (maybe) | Injuries/Illnesses: None

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:39 pm
Deranged
Former Slytherin
& Dark Wizard

User Image

User Image

A fresh wave of satisfaction swept through Matt's mind as he released the curse's hold on its victim. So she had decided to tell him what she knew. It was the one wise decision this girl had made today. If she kept hold on this wisdom, she just might make it out of her predicament in one piece.
"So, what little stories do you have for me, sweet," he spoke in a gentlemanly voice. He kept his wand trained on the girl, promising more pain is she tried anything stupid. The anticipation he'd felt since he'd seen the mark in the sky that morning peaked, and he stared inquiringly at the blonde.
Though his act was firm, the seams of his mind had started to undo themselves. He needed to finish this task soon, otherwise the boy would take over and the plan would be done for. even now, he began to think thoughts that weren't his own, thoughts taking the form of "Let me out" and "Give it back to me." He knew he couldn't give in to his own (or were they his own?) pleas and tried to stay focused on the task at hand.

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:21 pm
Whatever our wandering,
our happiness will always be found with a narrow compass
And in the middle of objects
more immidately within our reach.
User Image

Abigail Warstorm

29 Years OldFormer HufflepuffWandererSingle

╔══════════════╗

Abigail rolled onto her back, and made a valiant effort to sit up, but as hard as she tried, her wildly shacking legs would not hold her. She took a moment to catch her breath and collect her thoughts, take a sample of the situation. The pain had gone as quickly as it had stopped, and Abigail knew that, but her mind played tricks on her sometimes, and she wanted to be positive that she would not have a re-visitation of the agony. "I- I'll tell you..." She stammered still not completely in control of herself. "I'll tell you... I talked to Mr. Nott..." Another deep breath, a combination of stalling and regaining her composure. "...When I was in the store..." And there it was. The tricks her mind sometimes played on her. The brief flash of pain, on her side, that wasn't really there. Abigail flinched but continued. "I talked to him. I want to know some information... About... about... T-the Dark L-lord Xilan." Here she stopped, not sure how much he wanted to know. She hadn't learned anything yet, but she didn't want the mad man to know about her plans with Remington.

╚══════════════╝

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Current Injuries/Illness: -----

Out of Character: -----

☽Slightly mad Legilimen in training☾

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:17 pm
Deranged
Former Slytherin
& Dark Wizard

User Image

User Image

The man nodded thoughtfully at Abigail's words. "Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?" He asked charmingly. For a while he stood, wand still pointed at Abigail, pondering what to do next. He debated over simply leaving the girl here, but he's seen the flirtatious way she'd talked to Remington and he could use her in his favor. She was much closer to getting information from him than Matt, that was for sure. Still, keeping her around could be dangerous. Desmond was threatening to regain himself, and there was no way that the young boy could or would do anything against Abigail. with a quick nod, Matt made his decision, feeling Keaton's approval. He turned his attention back to the witch in front of him, and took a breath before speaking.
"You have a choice to make." He extended his hand, pulling up his sleeve a bit to expose his wrist. "You can take my hand, and make an unbreakable vow. You will vow not to deceive me, and to divulge whatever information you gain from Remington or any other source on the topic until we find the Dark Lord. In exchange, there will be no pain, and I will do all I can to help you with your quest. Your other option is to walk away now, but there is no guarantee that I won't find you again." He lifted his wand to show her that he meant pain would come if this were the case. "Either choice will be accepted as of now. I have to go away for a bit, and you'll see what I mean. Just choose wisely, for I will be back." He looked deeply into the girls eyes, hoping she would choose the first option. Where Keaton was cold and emotionless, Matt only harmed when he needed to, and he sincerely believed he could help this girl.

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:11 pm
Whatever our wandering,
User Image

Abigail Warstorm

╔══════════════╗

Trembling, Abigail considered what Kragg had said to her. She could take him on as an ally, and no harm would come to her. Refuse him, and it may just be the last thing she did. And, he sure seemed capable and sincere. Lifting her own hand, she grasped his wrist."I will do it." She tightened her grip and looked straight into his eyes, waiting for him to begin the spell.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:59 pm
Deranged
Former Slytherin
& Dark Wizard

User Image

User Image

Head now throbbing, a tearing sensation ripping through his soul, Matt put all of his attention into the current task. It nearly made him jump when he felt the smooth, soft skin of Abigail's hand touch his. It was relieving, and he was glad with what consciousness he had left. He was beginning to panic, fearing that before he could finish the vow, he would lose control. Now only half himself, he pointed his wand at their wrists, and wordlessly cast a spell he had come to know quite well. Vines of light spread over their fingers, binding them together. He began to speak, "Do you swear to tell the complete truth as you discover it henceforth and to remain faithfully loyal until we are in the presence of the Dark Lord?" As soon as he'd finished the sentence, he felt himself break, and he began fading from consciousness, hoping, praying, that the woman would say yes before she realized that he was gone...

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:06 am
Whatever our wandering,
User Image

Abigail Warstorm

╔══════════════╗

Finally, Kragg returned her grip and began the spell. Abigail watched in facination as the magical wisp raced around the two wrists, binding the opposite bodies together. Abigail still had misgivings about Kragg, but she knew him to be a powerful ally. And anyway, it guaranteed her safety."I swear it." And with those words, the deed was done, the magic finished swirling, and Abigail let go of Kragg's arm. She looked up at Kragg, wanting to see his expression...

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:54 pm
Deranged
Former Slytherin
& Dark Wizard

User Image

User Image

As always, there was a moment of shock. Desmond stood, unaware of his existence, for several moments. Then he came to. The first thing he noticed was the female that stood before him, looking at him expectantly. She was pretty, and the first thing Desmond thought was Oh, no. What have they done to her... Then he remembered. The boy screamed, clutching at his head as he fell to the floor. "Go! Get out of here!" he shouted at the woman. "You shouldn't have agreed... now you're dead for sure... oh God, what has he done?" Exhausted, the boy's screams turned into random sputterings. He heaved and sputtered for several moments before his eyes pierced into the woman with all of his innocence and fear, two words breaking free from his lips.
"Help me..."
Desmond hit the ground hard, unconscious.

...to take back what I've done...

...no, what they've done...
...is my only desire...

...to take back the blood of my own mother...

...the cool metal blade in my own hand...
...my only desire is to loosen their grip...

...and to be free from the torture of my mind...

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:44 pm
Whatever our wandering,
User Image

Abigail Warstorm

30 Years OldFormer HufflepuffWandererSingle

╔══════════════╗

She watched him, unsure of what was happening. Kragg seemed to, well, fade for a moment. She backed away, wondering what she had just done, what she had gotten herself into. He simply stood in place, his expression vacant, his eyes unfocused. Abigail stared at him, and jumped as he screamed. She hurriedly backed up, running into a tree. She clutched at the bark, not sure weather to run or not. He shouted at her to run, and her panicked mind registered that his voice had become younger, more innocent. Her body began to tremble at his shouts, shouts of horror and death. She was just about to make a break for it, when he dropped to the ground, asking for help.

This was not the same man who had captured her. She had no idea who he was, or what had happened to Kragg, but she knew whoever was in this body now, was not the dark wizard. He seemed to be a helpless young man, and Abigail couldn't leave him. No matter who had been here first, this man had not been the one who tortured her. But what if the first Kragg came back? What if this was a trick, one designed to kill her? But, why didn't he kill her already, if he wanted to kill her? Was he really unconscious? She still stood by her tree, not wanting to leave its safety. The man lay on the cold, grassy ground, looking for all the world like an innocent victim. But just moments ago, he had ruthlessly tortured her. Perhaps she could call for help, and let them deal with his wrath. But, who would believe that it wasn't she who had left him like this?

A war raged on in her mind, the speck of morality left telling her that it was okay, that she needed to help him. But her survival instincts told her that he was bad, that she needed to escape him. Suddenly, she knew what to do. Drawing her wand, she pointed it as best as she could with her shaking hand at Kragg's still figure. "Locomotor Mortis." she whispered, knowing that if he woke, he would be unable to move his legs. Carefully, she approached him, and snatched his wand. She then poked him, wondering if he would respond. Not knowing how to revive the unconscious, she decided the best place for him would be a hospital. "Mobilicorpus." she said, and the limp form lifted off the ground. With the slightest control, Abigail led the floating man out of the forest, heading towards St. Mungo's.

╚══════════════╝

[[Continued in St. Mungo's Reception Desk]]

Wearing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:32 am
User Image
User Image

Dragon dragged Haru's body into the forest. They had traveled a long way but, to Dragon, it was barely any distance. He had traveled the world a hundred times over, had seen the sights, had been in so many countries. Dragon could move quickly and be anywhere he wanted. Age was enough to ensure this. So, coming here, to this forest, was easy. For Dragon, it was a walk in the park. In this place, so dark and far from all other places and civilization, no one would suspect anything. No one would dare suspect anything. Fear would drive all curious strangers away. The forest was dense, full of thorns and nettles. It was dark, with the moon above them trying to shine through the breaks in branches and dying leaves. The night was cold, but Dragon didn't feel it on his dead skin. His eyes glanced around, following the curves of the roots of trees that pierced through the earth and into the air, only to plunge back into the dark soil. The tree branches looked like arms, waiting to grab an unsuspecting victim. There was hardly a noise, hardly any light. The only sound was of Haru's racing heart and breathing, of his whimpering.

Haru knew what fate awaited him now. He had probably hoped that Icarus would be kind and spare him. Haru was probably banking on it, hoping to see that, after all these years, Icarus would have shown him mercy. That Icarus would have changed enough to see past the murder and to simply forgive. It was a foolish hope, and even Dragon knew that. The fierceness in Icarus' eyes showed just how maliciously he wanted this man to suffer, to pay for what he had done to his beloved friend and ally. Even when his words were calm and the meaning slightly hindered by the presence of Isis, Dragon knew that what Icarus had in mind had to be the worst that Dragon could think to do. He left the door open to Dragon, because he knew that there was capability for the worst punishment available, but he wasn't sure what to ask for. The severity of Haru's crimes extended beyond what he had done to the Isoldes, but it even stretched into the vampire's territory. Dragon had a suspicion that, because of this, Icarus had no idea what could have been conceived as 'appropriate' for his crimes. So, Dragon was going to have a field day with this one.

He calmly looked down at Haru, who was still tied up. His black hair nearly blended in with the soft, black soil around them. He was a pathetic traitor. The last to be given a punishment. One that a mortal decided. His own kind did not even want him to see the light of day again. It was amazing how quickly mortals could make enemies of each other. Dragon knew that not all humans were like Haru, but he understood that there were a few that were like the sniveling creature at his feet. Some wanted power. Some wanted to rise above everyone else. The price did not matter, the means did not matter. It was the end goal, above all else, that mattered. A vampire could understand this, to an extent. But a vampire would never - could never - turn on their own. To do so was foolish, and would get you killed the moment you considered it. Vampires did not take kindly to insubordination or to fighting amongst themselves. That was reserved for mortals.

When the man at his feet stopped whimpering and, instead, sat there shivering in fear and cold, Dragon knelt down, "Do you know why I received my name?" his voice was quiet, menacing. The anger in his heart was there, waiting to be released. He waited for the human to respond, but Haru only shook his head vigorously. Haru didn't know. Which was a shame for him, because he was about to understand why his precious Family had ambushed Dragon. Why they hadn't really faced him head-on. It should terrify Haru, and it probably did. The man was already terrified out of his mind, being dragged to a place this dark to die. No one would know. No one would ever find out. His body would rot among the roots of the decrepit trees around them, and no one would be there to mourn him.

Dragon, however, was already too busy letting himself go. His body shuddered as he pushed that anger forward, letting it react with every nerve under his skin. He felt his skin burning, as if it were being ripped apart. To this day, Dragon was not even sure if that was exactly what was going on when this was happening. All he knew was that it hurt for a few moments, and then subsided when it was completed. He gasped when the pain stopped, the transformation completed. It wasn't anything amazing, but it was... unique, as his maker had once told him. They had found it on accident, when Dragon had been angered by something his maker said or did. It just happened, and that's when he grew up and got a name. Dragon. The vampire who could cover his entire body with golden scales to protect himself from all piercing objects and from flames. He had talons that could slash into anything, and leave huge gashes. Many enemies had fallen under his powerful cuts and bite. Haru was about to experience the fury of Dragon.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:04 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
SlytherinThird YearBeater
SlytherinThird YearReserve Keeper

Darius waited in the forest his anger building with each moment that passed Virgil and Verily what sick gods would put him though this, was it not bad enough that he had to live his life the way it was and lost the one person he could open up to. He looked up as he heard a sound and saw some one coming

Virgil came up to the clearing where he was to meet Gracie. Damn cloud he could not see a thing. "Lumos" As his wand lit up he stopped as he saw someone he did not expect Darius "What the bloody hell are you doing here!?" He called as held his wand threateningly.

Darius was unimpressed by the threat as he stepped closer to the boy till they where face to face. "I know about you two, I don't know how it happened or what she saw in a piece of trash like you but I want you to stay away from her."

Virgil sneered at his half-brothers words "Did the harlot put your up to this you stupid dog? Are you so pathetic that you'd sell what little dignity you have just to find yourself a new owner to follow. You don't even kno-"

Darius did not hear what Virgil said as his fist went to his half brothers face and sent the scum to the earth where he belong, Oh he waited too long to do that.

Virgil held his nose the b*****d broke his nose. He gritted his teeth as blood pored out "Incendio, Fervens aeris!" He called sending the fire charm and the hot air spell at the stupid stain on his family the hot air to give more life to the fire.

Darius tried to doge the flame but it his his arm. He yelled as he felt the flames licking at his robes. Pulling out his wand he pointed it at his arm "Diffindo!" He called as he cut the robes where aflame removing his sleeve. He fell to the ground as a flash of lightning came and rain started to fall hard. At least the rain helped him with the pain. He stood up his anger and pain fully taking control. "Mobiliarbus!" he called as a tree was uprooted and he used it as a club that slammed into Virgil

Virgil cried out as the tree slammed into him knocking him over he felt his ribs braking. He was going to kill Darius slowly for this. "Expelliarmus, Flipendo." He called and knocked Darius's wand away from him then sending him flying to the ground Virgil got on top of Darius and held him. "Flagrante" He said as he drew a burning line into Darius's cloths then his skin going back and forth cutting deep into his flesh.

Darius cried out as he felt his chest burning and till his rage built up and he kneed Virgil in the groan forcing him off. He crawled to his wand and turned to cast a spell "Everte Statum!"

Virgil was hunched over pain making it hard to breath, tears formed on the boys face He saw Darius crawling and as the boy turned he called out in a raspy voice "Arion Vomito!" He failed to see that Darius had cast a spell as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image 

☩ Pureblood ☩ Fourth Year ☩ Dating Chance Carlson ☩

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn followed behind Virgil silently. She wasn't to close that he'd notice her but close enough to not lose him int the dark. She hid in the bushes watching. She wanted to know just who her brother was meeting so late out here in the middle of a forest. It couldn't be anyone good. When he lit up the clearing she stared in shock. Darius? Obviously it wasn't who Virgil was expecting though as he yelled at him. 'Know about who?' Jaslyn wondered silently. He couldn't mean Gracie and Virgil could he? Last time she had checked Gracie was with someone else, and Virgil was pissed at her. Was that who he was meeting out here so late at night? But why would Darius care if Virgil had a thing for Gracie?

×××××She chewed on her lip, and gasped out loud as Darius punched Virgil. Her brother totally deserved it and all, but she knew what would come of it for Darius. She squeezed her eyes shut as they began casting spell after spell at each other. Finally she couldn't take it anymore. She hadn't heard either of them cast spells over the noise of the thunder, and dashed out from the bushes, jumping in between them. "Stop it! Stop right this minute! Stop fighti-"

××××× Her words were cut off as both their spells hit her at the exact same time. She screamed out, her voice piercing the night air. All she could feel was pain, and then nothing. Her body fell to the forest floor completely unconscious. She was barely breathing and whatever spells they had used had clashed in a strange way. Her once brown hair was quickly fading to blonde and then white. Against the dark ground, her body looked ghostly pale and tiny.  

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Single ♫

After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
                                                        And though I can't
                                                        υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
                                                        I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Ver had arrived at the forest just in time to hear two boys yelling spells at eachother. She recognized Darius' voice and grimaced. What the hell was he doing out here? She raced to the scene and got there just in time to see the little Ross girl jump in the middle of them at scream. Ver gasped and raced out without even thinking about it. She dropped to her knees next to the girl she barely knew and glared at both of the boys. "What the hell is wrong with you two?" She all but screamed at both of them. "You bloody freakin' idiots!"

She gently pet the girl's now white hair, frowning. She didn't even know what they'd hit her with, let alone how to make sure she was alright. "She's your sister! You two can't get over your stupid bloody rivalry and now your sister is barely breathing!" She stood suddenly and glared at Virgil. "From what I've heard about you, I expect nothing less than that a**-hattery you just displayed! But you!" She spun on her heel to face Darius.

"I expect.... or expected a lot more from you." She narrowed her eyes in anger and stepped towards him until she was right in front of him. "You're acting just as bad as him now. Maybe you are just as bad as him." She hissed, knowing it'd hurt. It was meant to hurt. She was angry and she wanted him to get that."I feel like I don't even know you anymore Dare. How the hell could you drop so low?" 

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
                                                        I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
                                                        I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
                                                        Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

The Whole Wide World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff