Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Whole Wide World
Black Forest, Germany Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
SlytherinThird YearBeater
SlytherinThird YearReserve Keeper

Darius heard her and felt her words hit him more then anything Virgil did to him. He hated himself for what he did already and his anger and hurt made him snap a bit. "And what the hell are you doing seeing him in the middle of the night alone? If you want to hurt me there are better ways then using Virgil to get to me!"

Virgil knelt down to his sister and held her to his chest and cried. "Jaslyn.... I'm so sorry." He could not hear the others as he broke down muttering to her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Single ♫

After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
                                                        And though I can't
                                                        υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
                                                        I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Verily rolled her eyes at the hurt look that passed over Darius' features. Good. She hoped her hurt. She hoped he felt bad for what he had done. The poor girl. She didn't even know Jaslyn but she was dating her friend and she was sweet from what she had seen of her. The girl didn't deserve to brother's like that. She quirked her eyebrow in confusion when he said she was meeting Virgil. "Wha-?" She fell back a step at his anger. "I'm not meeting Virgil! I don't even know him! And.... why would I ever want to hurt you? I've already done enough of that." She stared at him in utter confusion. She would never want to hurt him.. well okay she was hoping he'd hurt at her comments but he deserved that for Jaslyn's sake.

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
                                                        I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
                                                        I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
                                                        Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
Cause I
want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius looked just as confused as her, did she hit her head or something."I saw Virgil's letter to you. You where dating him and your meeting him here why else would you be here."Exactly why she was dating someone like Virgil was over his head. He looked over at Jaz worried about her.

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
This isn't what I
wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image 

And though I can't

"Me?!? Dating Virgil? What the hell? Do you think I'm insane?" She stared at him incredulously and glanced at Virgil in disdain. She wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. She scrunched up her nose and returned her grey eyes to Darius. "He wasn't writing to me Dare! He was writing to Gracie! Apparently he's head over heels in love with my cousin when she couldn't care less!" She yelled, grabbing at her hair in frustration. She wanted to shake the idiocy out of Darius. How stupid could he be sometimes? She didn't like Virgil.

She felt a bit bad for screaming that part about Gracie. It wasn't true....Gracie did care... she just cared about Dominic more and... ugh. Ver needed to stay out of Gracie's drama and stick to her own. She stepped forward slowly and took Darius' hands in hers.
                                                        "Dare.... I promise you I don't like Virgil... not in the least. I-i....." She trailed off, not wanting to say what had been on the tip of her tongue. Instead she chewed on her lip and toyed with his fingers in her hands, trying to distract herself. She hadn't actually spoken to Darius for real in months maybe even a year. She gulped and shook her head. "I only came here to try and help Gracie... but obviously that didn't go over well..... Darius.... "

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image

Cause I

Darius pushed his hand through his hair as he sighed."I'm such an bloody idiot... I just fought him because I thought he insulted you..."And now because of him his sister was"Jaz, we need to help her!"He moved to her but then held his chest and fell to his knee is pain.

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
This isn't what I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image 

And though I can't

Ver sighed and chewed on her lip. "Why are you fighting for me Dare?" She asked quietly, as she walked towards where Jaslyn lay in Virgil's arms. She crouched down next to the unconscious girl, ignoring Virgil's presence all together. She looked down at the poor girl and chewed on her lip. "We have to get her to St. Mungos...... "She said quietly. She glanced at Darius again. Why should he care if Virgil insulted her? She was sure he'd been spewing everything terrible he could think of her. That's what she would be doing if she was him.... no she wouldn't but still... She chewed on her lip awkwardly and darted her eyes back down to Jaslyn, not wanting to be staring at Darius awkwardly.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:01 pm
User Image

Cause I

Darius nodded he moved to his half siblings Virgil looked up at him with with anger as he held his sister closer."Confundus"He cast the confused spell on Virgil, He broke the no magic rule so badly tonight that one more will not to much worse. He pried Jaz out of his hands and carried her. "We should bring him too. He'll be hurt as well."He tried to ignore his own wounds as he held his half sister.

This isn't what I

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Black Forest Clearing

They were hurtling through the air in a struggle of magic and physics. The teleportation spell was sending them away from Diagon Alley but to where it was hard to say. Ronyo had just picked a basic idea in mind and his brain would take over. However the other two passengers in the mess, one of unknown awareness, were also adding to the location possibilities. Ronyo could feel Tay struggling against his hold, trying to knock Ronyo free of the traveling spell and send him careening out and away hopefully to fall several feet to his death. That was not the case however as they all suddenly crashed landed in an open area Ronyo was not sure of right away.

It was a clearing in a forest, trees around the perimeter of a large space devoid of anything except small hills and grass. The group tumbled and rolled from the landing, separating them and giving distance apart from one another. As Ronyo stood rubbing his shoulder from the impact he could see the trees were of a nefarious nature and the ground itself looked almost dead, with only vague hints of green grass in patches. All evidence pointed to a clearing in the Black Forest possibly, or maybe the Forbidden Forest by Hogwarts. Ronyo doubted the latter as his mind pushed the idea to stay clear of people that could be hurt, which would have included the centaurs. The Black Forest made sense as Ronyo probably focused on Tay's attire and general domineer in some way.

This would good a place as any to let this go down. In truth Ronyo had wanted this to happen for likely as long as Tay had. They needed to settle things once and for all, and be done with the tension always around the two of them. Ronyo had to win or else he would have failed his friends in the club, failed the people in being able to help them when need be. He had to win and do away with Tay's evil and stop him from further being corrupted. Ronyo could end Tay's pain here and let the boy rest in peace, and also keep Michelle from falling to far down the dark road. Ronyo straightened up and took a deep breath ready to begin.

Lightning flashed with the thunderous rapture coming quickly after, telling of the forbidding storm's proximity. It was fitting for what was about to happen, as Ronyo removed his coat and tossed it aside knowing it would just get in the way. He loosened his tie but let it fly free in the gathering wind, as so with his hair allowing nature to help display his feelings. His wands came out in a flash, almost like magic willed them to him, but the move was just well practiced. Ronyo could feel the inner magical beast inside him roar and want out, his eyes narrowed and for once the White haired detective thought he might let it out this one time. There was no room for holding back here, not with these stakes on the line, not now.

"Come on Tay, let's stop playing nice!"

It Has Begun!

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-Chan

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:21 pm
Father did you miss me?
Don’t ask me where I’ve been…

You know I know; yes I’ve been told
I redefine a sin.

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image

The crushing constriction was a shock; unexpected, even though he’d seen it coming. Epitomized in darkness, in waves, in lines, in spheres and weight, the magic coagulated this wretched mess of limb and fabric to a new world and echoed in with a simple rip through space. The pressure stunned him, and it knocked him hard off his feet and into the overgrown field to scatter in the rows lined by the heavy gusts of wind. His robes was in disarray, and he never felt such a greedy pull on his back in apparation before, but sooner or later, it would all make sense in the end. Across the field, Ronyo was gathering to his feet and he followed suit in stiff provision. Heavy clouds rolled in the skies up above now. ”I don’t play.” The resoluteness of his steely tongue clashed tepid, fabricated by the hard wail of an iron hammer to wrought its distinction. His wand never left his hand, intertwined firmly between callouses. No inclination needed otherwise, he snapped his wrist and muttered the short words, ”ignus flagellum.” Thick, dark fire burst in silent awe and breathed into the world with a long drawl as a whip was charmed to the end of his wand, its base a manifestation of the mahogany wood of his wand itself.

He swiveled slow on his feet, dueling stance in vigil as his ghastly whip cackled before him and burning each and every blade of grass to dust that it touched. The slow, creeping smile was almost a beckoning, almost a question, but nothing more. He’d seen Ronyo duel, many, many times before, the boy made no inclination to practice in privacy as Tay had always seen too. He’d witnessed in school, in the dueling club, the casualties where he discovered an open window that overlooked the stone circle so far away, that rumbled shack, the circus—too many times to count. Has he ever seen me duel? He wondered, black robes thrashed from the storm at his feet, the time growing like distance in their silence. Everything, everything, in him forbade him to move, beseeched him to wait, to take the defense—but—

”Subsido,” he decreed and he lashed his wand forward, twirled nimbly shoulder to shoulder and whipping forward in malice to aim at his throat, and growing with every second to bridge the distance. The spell struck just beyond Ronyo, and those rolling fields began to cave in all at once to drive his opponent closer to him and the threat of his enchanted weapon.

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 189 ♜ Age: 18
Black Forest
Dueling
╚══════════════╝

I don’t know what’s driving me,
To put this in my head

Maybe I wish I could die
Maybe I am dead

Ronyo Storm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image

Detective
Black Forest

Tay's response was clear enough as the young man created that rolling whip of flames that cracked like the devil himself lashing at damned souls. The moments during the display of twirling fire gave Ronyo the time to think about his opponent and decide the best course of action. Tay always did his homework, and likely knew most of what Ronyo could do, but then Ronyo had never had the chance to really cut loose until now. Always holding back, always fearing he might go too far and hurt someone in a collateral accident. It was a moment where Ronyo realized he did not have all the elements of the battlefield in his position, but enough to make due for the time being.

Ronyo had never seen Tay duel, because Tay had never truly dueled before. The boy was always one to strike first and last, not giving his opponent time to have a chance for a counter. However those moments in time had given up to a pattern that he understood well enough. His spell against Phi had been the golden flames, a spell the boy seemed to favor, and the sudden appearance of the flaming whip drove home to notion of fire based spells. He knew a few others who were fans of fire spells, and he had indeed seen them duel on several occasions. The lean to use spells of flame and burning did not just call for the spell selection but also the tactics and rhythm Tay was likely to use. Spells that would ignite quickly but stay with Ronyo for long periods of time, constantly aggressive or pressuring the heat against Ronyo to either back away or jump through the ring of fire.

The snapping whip that missed was a good sign of things to come, and the sudden sinking area around the boy gave enough sense that Tay was going for a quick end to this engagement. With a quick roll Ronyo covered ground and then vanished appearing just above the lashing fire whip and falling back towards stable ground. His wands both snapped in towards the whip as Ronyo decided to not wait to start in with the stronger spells.

"Levitas Gladius!" His wands erupted in electric blades that slashed for the whip to disarm the enchantment permanently, but Ronyo did not wait to see if the blow was successful as he landed in a side long roll coming up quickly to his feet.

Quickly Ronyo disenchanted his wands so he could look to gain other advantaged before needing to go in close. He had to strike hard and fast without worrying anymore about what could come of it. There was no one else that could get hurt from his spells which gave Ronyo free reign to let his inner magical energy loose and do everything he could to tare Tay apart. Ronyo briefly lamented the fact that it had come to this but deep down he knew it was always meant to come to this. Tay didn't want to be saved or become a hero for people to look up to, Tay wished to make himself stronger and probably also try and gain some other goal he was fixated on. Two quick snaps sent spells towards Tay, spells Ronyo normally would never have fired together but this time he didn't have to worry, and this time he wasn't aiming for the ground.

"Confringo! Expulso!"

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Sixth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

The minute Michelle was positive all 3 of them had landed safely, she released her death grip. As the group tumbled backwards, she pushed off the ground with her feet and rolled back into the shadows of a large tree. As the boys were shaking off their disorientation, Michelle was slithering to her feet and training silver eyes on the pair.

She knew she couldn't stop what was about to happen. She wasn't stupid. And even if she did try and stop it, it would only build the pressure. This storm had been coming for a long time and all she could do was try and delay it not evade it. And so, she just crept into the shadows and watched.

Her eyes followed the two quietly. They could kill each other tonight... and then what would she do. If Tay killed Ronyo, well she be angry, annoyed, upset, but if Ronyo killed Tay... she'd kill him. She would. There wasn't a doubt in her mind. Tay was hers... or she was Tay's... either way, she wouldn't let him die. Not today. Stony eyes slid closed for a second as their spells rung out and the thunder crashed around them.

She didn't need her eyes to see what was happening. Ronyo wasn't holding back now, which only told her one thing, her presence was still unnanounced. She could walk away... right now.. and let them duel it out by themselves. But the whole world knew she wouldn't.... couldn't.

Eyes snapped open, fearing for her boys. They were hers. She hadn't ever thought it or said it... but now that it popped into her mind, she knew it was true. Both of them. They were part of the group of people she called hers now, and they were mortal enemies. Silver sought out the ferocious gold she knew so well.

"Please don't die.... and don't kill him either...." She whispered.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:19 am
Father did you miss me?

I redefine a sin.

User Image

Tay stood a testament; boots ground into the dirt and never wavered from vigil, time toiled on, but he never noticed. His head spun to watch his opponent roll, impressive and precise, and far tiring, he noticed as the white haired man snapped back just out of reach of where his whip had slashed. His nose twitched at the show of light, bright and maniacal as it crackled in offense and hacked at his own whip with an electrical shock. A swift swipe and his weapon withdrew, recoiled as the fire vanished to a whip of smoke until it disappeared at the end of his wand; but his arm still rocked back and the fire exploded from the end just as quickly as it’d come to lash out behind and strike around him fully and parry shoulder to shoulder, sending those flames mockingly before him before it retracted back and disappeared with smoldering smoke just as Ronyo hurled up out of another roll and on his feet.

”Deflexo cantantrix,” he bellowed out, not once but twice in rapid fire succession, swiping his wand left to right and each bounding hex ricocheted away. One blasting curse narrowly avoided Michelle’s patch of woods and erupted in a great oak tree, wood splintering and firing, the force thrashing up in explosion; the other thundered off into the distance until collided into the earth and exploded, dirt, dust and rock clouding the sky as the debris shattered away from the crater left behind. Engorgio! He demanded silently, he was much less versed in silent magic than he was in wandless, but he thrust his wand out forward while the dust was still settling and snapped his wand at the ground beneath Ronyo. The bedrock skyrocketed up into the air with him afloat, riding high into the sky for a threatening view of the world below while the blades of grass and fallen leaves exploded in size. Then, he attacked with another lashed series of magic, hoping to have caught Ronyo fully off guard. ”Diffindo!” He decreed once but hurled his wand a hundred times, striking beat after beat in remise, a series of fencing techniques he used often in his duels. The bright lash of magic soared upon the pillar of rock, soil and grass, one after another, hoping to destroy the very fabric of it (and to land a few slashes on Ronyo as well while he was crumbled down.)

╔══════════════╗
Black Forest
Engorgio in effect
╚══════════════╝

To put this in my head

Maybe I wish I could die
Maybe I am dead

Ronyo Storm
XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image

Detective
Black Forest
The Storm comes...

The powerful explosions had been deflected from their intended path, but Ronyo knew Tay was no novice. Even if the younger incarnation of the third Nott was often times found wanting in direction and power, when it came to the real thing Tay didn't miss a beat. Now older and more educated in his own personal obsessions the bull dog Ronyo once knew seemed a distant memory, for some other beast now represented the dark figure that stood across from the dragon of Slytherin.

Earth and grass suddenly exploded in size and Ronyo found himself being propelled up and up, high and high into the sky. A silent growing spell, a clever ploy in which to catch the often over thinking detective off guard. Much to Ronyo's favor though the sly fox found himself not needing to think much, knowing just what he needed to do during this clash of ideals and truths. The explosion of ground and continuous barrage of severing spells had Ronyo jumping out and high from the growing platform. It erupted from the volley of powerful spells and sent showers of earth everywhere, but the magic had not let up. Tay seemed as determined to end his long time rival as Ronyo was. With a growl Ronyo vanished from his spot to land on a piece of earth not yet completed obliterated by Tay's thrashing. Though that fact was quickly altered as another series of severing spells tore the large rock face to pieces, but Ronyo had jumped through the oncoming fire to reach the spot he desired. Several near misses and glancing blows cut along Ronyo's shoulders, thighs, side, and one piece of exploding stone shrapnel cutting along his left cheek. The many minor injuries would stack up over time but Ronyo was too focused and also was thinking of moves ahead of minor blows.

Coming down with gravity as his propellant Ronyo hurtled to earth from on high. His mind had decided on an set of spells in order to look for a best given result even with the lack of a total square hit. Ronyo's wands worked quickly moving in a circle and acting on Ronyo's command for the spell, Lustro Circulus. Twin rings of gold and crimson fire wrapped around the battlefield, hopefully helping to give some limit to mobility as Ronyo finished his main spell line. His wands thrust up to the heavens, playing well with the black clouds playing over head, and then straight down on to Tay's head.

"Levitas Pluvia!"

One of Ronyo's own crafted spells from his lightning line. The twin incantation of the spell called forth two arcs of lightning to suddenly fly down from the black clouds and hurtled straight towards the target pointed at by the wands. The set of spells had cost Ronyo time and space though and as Ronyo neared the bone crunching ground he vanished only to appear in a side long bouncing roll, and take a hard landing on his left shoulder from the carried momentum and the effort to try and halt it. Ronyo was able to scramble to one knee and peer up to witness the outcome of his lightning rain crashing down over Tay.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:45 pm
Father did you miss me?

I redefine a sin.

User Image

Dust scattered, it blurred his vision and caught thick in his lungs. Rock and soil combusted and tore the world apart; dregs and debris piled, tore the field with long dry veins and saplings uprooted and the monumental leaves and gigantic boulders engorged from tiny pebbles soared down in ripped incisions. Scattered remnants of any being was lain to waste in his path, it clouded the clearing as debris covered the ground that was harbored in the hidden realms of the Black Forest. He felt the sting of bleeding flesh as the shots of stone and clay sliced his robing and painted him red, he pivoted in place, his wand followed Ronyo with every leap he made, struggling to see through the cloud of chaos unwound. That damned man kept apparating, leaping out of his vision and he narrowed eyes to golden slits until the cackle of a song so familiar erupted all around. The flames spurted in the instance before oxygen combusted and the ring of gold and red exploded into a monster all its own. Hn, that b*****d, it was all he could think in that instant moment. Who was he? To use one of his own spells against him? But then cracks of yellow and blistering white roared up above—Tenebrae! he cast instinctively, and those glowing daggers from the heavens crashing down on him was the last thing he saw.

Darkness stole the battlefield now, a tangent being that pulsated life into nothingness. The bare twin wisps of fire roared like hellion flames, but their light would not puncture this darkness any farther than it could flicker. It glowed, but offered no sympathy, no guidance to the naked eye. The electricity struck with a hollow ring, feeling endless in this darkness as it barely lit the ground it touched, but it, itself, shined like a beacon. Fire to trap the moth.

Tay jumped, he knew his focus for apparation was weak, it’d always been, and the cracks of his reappearances were deafening, it’d only give away his position. He felt his heart leap into his mouth and choked. Air vanished now dormant inside of him, and his pulse slowed, it skipped. Numbness trickled over his flesh, hot, and then cold, and then nothing. But it was dark, so dark, he didn’t know up from down. But the lightning had struck the ground beside him, the step voltage sank its teeth into him, the current dispersed and it calculated through him at his foot and vanished through his knee as he sank to the floor like a coin in a well. He lost himself in these long moments of darkness, eyes spotting in blues and reds and yellows, bright, bright yellows.

Where? Gold eyes flickered, and saw darkness, the curse was eating the forest alive. Who? He heard nothing but chaos, the shrieking wind and the crack of thunder rebounding in the black clouds and an echo of ringing in the back of his head. How? He wondered, his gold eyes dancing on the fires that glowed in dim rings, almost swallowed by a demonic black mouth. He tried to move, but he stumbled and his limbs grew weak, snapped rigidly under him until he crumpled down. His arms too slowly to defend, he fell face first, and the dirt was warm where the lightning current echoed beneath. Memories danced, of Russia, of the blistering cold, of the medicine cabinet, of Remington. And his ears rang, they wouldn’t stop. It deafened him, but his senses were gathering him and he could hear it clearly now, right as day and nothing else. His palm reached, fingers twitched unwillingly. He leaned left and tried to catch himself, but his whole left side was numb, he felt it now as he tripped down again into the black abyss. He nearly felt his heart stop, but his breathing was catching, hardening, desperate.

I don’t have long, he realized, but he didn’t know why, or of what. But he knew his time was dwindling as he struggled, staggered his breath and evened his respiratory. Silence, he reminded himself, over and over, but he didn’t know why. The danger bled onto his clothes, he could feel the hot, viscous clotting up in his wound. He knew he’d be found, by… by…

Who? He couldn’t remember. He couldn’t remember anything. Creo phasma... he cast, his wand still wavering tight under white hot knuckles. Creo phasma, he decreed again, and again, and again. He needed to hide when the darkness curse was undone; because he knew that much at least, he’d never forget what this curse felt like, how much it felt like home. Creo phasma, he repeated silently, and dozens of illusions manifested, some standing, others kneeling, some bleeding, like himself. One was scattered on the floor with his jaw ripped in half, while another stood over, almost concerned. The apparations of the Nott tripled, ghostly and vehement in appearance. Their eyes glowed. And while the darkness still lingered, while he was still safe to find his bearings, he cast a concealment charm over himself, obscuring him, and then, the best only distraction he could think of. ”Oppugno,” he whispered, a convulsing hand waved, but he wasn’t sure if it’d worked, so he tried it again, and again, until he was sure he heard the stirring winds of stone, and dirt, and green lashing forward.

Why…?

He couldn’t remember.

╔══════════════╗
Black Forest Clearing
Darkness charm, concealment charm in effect
╚══════════════╝

To put this in my head

Maybe I wish I could die
Maybe I am dead

Ronyo Storm
XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:38 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Sixth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle bit into her lip harshly rather than let out a scream of fright as Ronyo's curse was sent ricocheting towards her. She lifted her arms as a tree only a few feet away from her exploded into shards. This time she couldn't bite back a scream of pain as at least 3 shards of wood pierced into her arms and side. She was just hoping the sound of the explosion covered up her noise, as she rolled away from the tree and began picking wooden weapons from her pale skin.

She was barely paying attention to her own wounds, as silver eyes tracked the battle carefully. If things got to out of hand, she wanted to be able to step in and try and stop their nonsense. Ronyo would stop the minute he saw her... and she could only hope Tay wouldn't be blinded by rage. She honestly preferred not dying at the hands of the one person she might trust above all else.

Everything was moving so fast, she could barely keep up. And of course Ronyo was doing his stupid apparating crap which only proved to make her have to think even harder to keep up. There were things growing in size and both of them flying every which way. Fire suddenly encircled the duel, and Michelle wasn't about to miss out on anything just because there was fire in the way.

A whispered spell had the firey circle become nothing but a tickle on her skin and she slid through it silently before snapping her fingers and ending her own incantation. She slid into a new hiding place of shadows, staying as far away from the flames as possible without being seen.

And then Ronyo did somehting she hadn't expected. Lightning. That could kill. Ronyo was serious about this being their last fight it seemed. Silver eyes locked onto their golden companion, and then suddenly it was black. So black. She couldn't see a single thing except the burning fire all around them and the twin daggers of electricity pulsing slowly in the black. She closed her eyes for a few moments, imagining the battle field in her mind. She knew where she was, and she knew how to navigate without her sight. She just had to find a better hiding spot than where she was now.

Silver eyes slid open and she maneuvered her way across the black. She remembered a patch of large rocks forward and to her left that would probably be better for hiding than where she was now and if need be they'd give her a higher ground if she felt the need to step in and stop the two idiots from killing each other. She'd be damned if she left either to die... or at least Tay. Even in the complete and utter black, she found the rocks easily by feel and crawled across them and slid to the ground behind them for now. She'd go back to watching from her seclusion when she could actually see.

For now, she had to figure out where she stood in this entire thing. Ronyo was her friend, he was annoying and self righteous and obnoxious but he was also someone she knew she could turn to for help who would never deny her, and she knew he'd make sure to take care of her family if she couldn't. There wasn't a doubt in her mind about that....

But Tay was something else. She had never and probably would never have words to describe Tay. He was arrogant and sly and dangerous and most likely murderous. He had gotten her into more trouble that she had time to count, but he'd also saved her life over and over again. No matter what he would say, he care about her and she cared for him. She knew in every part of her being she'd never abandon him... but could she really step in to help him if it meant facing Ronyo....

As Michelle pondered all of this, she was quite aware of blood slowly dripping down her arm and soaking her side from the shards of the tree that had earlier exploded. She had a feeling before this battle was over those, tree wounds would be the least of her worries.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Ronyo Storm
Essy Ze Ninja

The Whole Wide World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas