Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Whole Wide World
Black Forest, Germany Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image
                                              If I told you what I was,
                                              Would you turn your back on me?
                                              And if I seem dangerous,
                                              Would you be scared?

User Image

════════════════════════

Ş̝̘͌̋̑ļ̝̲́̄͂ỳ͚͓͉̈́̍t̜͔̬̾͂̿ḣ̡̠͉͗͛e͎̥͙͆̒͠r̛̟͇͌͐͜ì̻̺̝̄̕n̢̻̋̓͝ͅ || S͖̳̭̑͗̕e͖͇̭̔̋͝v̢̠̲̓͐̆e͚̘̰̽̃̏n̯̖̪̓͑͗t̝͙̘̉͆̔h͚̫͖̒̀̕ ͇̟̺͐̂̑Ȳ̟̜̬̋͝e̯̖̰͐̀͒å̧͍̌͠ͅr̲̰̻̐̇̕ || K͙͈̀̈́͆͜ẹ̟̹͊̕͘ẽ̥̣͔͑͝p͇̘͉͛͛͗e̖͍̝̋̋͠ŗ̻̝̇͗̅

════════════════════════

Virgil smirked, his eyes fixing on Darius. Good, so far all according to plan. He shook away the small voice that seemed to want to tear him, to watch him bleed, and instead held his hands open and to the side, letting the mutt see he was unarmed. Well, at the moment. He didn't doubt for a moment that Darius would see him as a threat. Which was good. After all, he needed him to help him to see him as a threat. It would get his message across better. "Darius, Darius, Darius. Thinking that I called you here to attack you. I guess this proves that you are worthless. After all, we're family, we should treat each other as such."

He watched the other teen point the wand in his direction and Virgil nearly sighed in resignation. So this was how it was going to be, huh? The voice in the back of his mind was telling him he should take the wand and break it But I don't want to do that! and go through with his plan, but he stopped himself. No! Not yet! He had to know! He has to know, he's the only one that would help! Instead he walked forward, his eyes on his mutt half-brother as he judged the distance between the two of them. Darius would be able to tell. He had to! Shoving the voice to the back of his mind, unlocked since his encounter with the legilimens, he walked forward once more, still unarmed. He then smiled.

"Darius, we need to be a family again. You, me, Jas. All of us. We should be a family. We're falling apart otherwise. I know you are." I am! "Don't you think it's about time to put everything behind us? I'm tired. Tired of the fighting. It needs to stop." Please, save me from it. You can tell, right? This isn't me! "We can do it. I don't care. Father was... he was..." You can tell right? I've only ever called you a dog, the mutt, the stain on our family. Please! You can see it, I know you're not as dense as I say you are!

════════════════════════

Thinking: God, if this doesn't work...
                                              OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I get the feeling just because
                                              Everything I touch isn't dark enough
                                              That this problem lies in me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
                                                    This is my December
                                                    These are my snow covered trees
                                                    This is me pretending
                                                    This is all I need

User Image

════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

Darius snorted. Virgil had always been good with words, much better than he had ever been, and it came as no surprise that here he was, saying what he had to say. He then stopped, thinking. He had never heard his own name out of the other's mouth, never even an admission that he was related unless it was spat as a curse. Just what was going on here? Virgil wasn't sounding right, and there was something wrong with this picture. Really wrong. He couldn't put his finger on it, and he tightened his hand around his wand, knowing that whatever it was, he didn't want to be caught off-guard.

What shocked him was Virgil lunging forward instead, a flash of silver appearing in his hand as he slashed at his face. Darius managed to manoeuvre his head away enough to avoid losing an eye, but it bit into his face instead, carving it open from one eyebrow down to the opposite cheek and the two collapsed to the ground. Darius flailed, trying to buck him off and he got a slap in retaliation.
                                                    "I didn't say you could move, dog! You really thought I was wanting to make a peace offering here? Oh, you really are sad."

Darius balled his fist up and punched upward, feeling a bit of grim satisfaction as he felt bone crunch under his fist. He heard more than saw Virgil yelp and roll off, his own vision blinded by blood and pain. Staggering to his feet, he cast about, thinking wildly. He needed to get from here. Merlin, Virgil just tried to kill him! He turned on the spot, ignoring the curses he heard from his half-brother as he apparated out.

════════════════════════

Thinking: If Virgil set this up...
                                                    OOC: Exit to the McHalen home

And I
                                                    Just wish that I didn't feel
                                                    Like there was something I missed
                                                    And I
                                                    Take back all the things that I said
                                                    To make you feel like that

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
The Whole Wide World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff