Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Kielder Forest ~ England Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:46 pm
Kielder Forest

User Image

Kielder Forest is a large forestry plantation in Northumberland, England, surrounding Kielder village and the Kielder Water reservoir. It is the largest man-made woodland in England with three-quarters of its 250 square miles (650 km2) covered by forest. The majority of the forest lies within the Border Forest Park, with the southern tip known as Wark Forest lying within Northumberland National Park. Due to a incident with a spell gone wrong, it has an over abundant amount of red squirrels. The Ministry was going to fix this but muggles seem to enjoy them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:56 pm
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

The owl he had received had given him little more than an address, a time, and a signature; he preferred it that way. He had never truly been a man of customs, or regards, he played by his own game and it was one he had twisted together and melded with copper and iron and gold. His apparition burst with a deafening, ear-splitting cacophonic crack. Apparating had always been the loudest for hiim, and he hated it. It was why he had aspired to be the first to arrive, by, arriving an hour early.

He spent that time diligently, eyeing the vicinity and its various elements, and at times, stalking the creatures that lurked about in muse of humor. But most importantly, he planned a route for escape, if need be.

He had always been reckless, and cautious, all in one delusional little bundle. And, in the last moments of his solitude, he would be found perched upon a generous branch fifteen feet above, a rare cigarette clenched tight between his lips.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:10 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

What am I even doing here? He wondered to himself curiously as he meandered down an over trodden path through the overgrown grass, his fingers grazing against the rough bark of a tree as he lounged against it leisurely, catching his breath and glancing around the forest. He didn’t even know how he’d gotten here, either. With his broken broom lazily gripped in his left hand, he propped both pieces over his shoulder and set out in the midst of the forest again.

Hundreds of red squirrels darted up and down the trees as the light from the moon shined down on him. After having been back home, and hanging out with Damien, he’d found he wanted nothing more than a midnight flight on his broom. But then he’d gotten caught in some harsh winds, had been brushed down into a canopy of leaves and had broken his broom on the fall down. He was fine though, nothing more than a small bruise or two. But now he had no idea how he was going to get home….

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 171lbs ☣ Age: 14
Kielder Forest
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image 
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Frankly Gracie had become rather bored of wandering around Hogsmeade at night. As much fun as it was to pop into the three broomsticks or the Shrieking Shack, there was only so much she could do around the small town, so she had taken a broom and went for a fly... or well more like a spin around holy hell where am I going why won't this broom listen to me I'm an idiot fly, but still she was in one piece, and so was the broom. She had gained enough control of the stupid thing to be able to land and now was wandering the forest she had found with the soft moonlight raining down on her. She sighed and dropped the broom, kicking in uselessly. Even if it was still in one piece and she hadn't crashed out of the sky, it was useless if it wouldn't listen to her and just flew where ever the hell it wanted too.

With a slight bit of worry, Gracie looked up at the sky, but it was still late, so she had time to figure out a way to get home before the sun came up. Phantom was probably going to kill her when he found her gone from Hogsmeade. That was if she found a way home before the sun burned her to a crisp. At the moment she kind of preferred the idea of being impaled by a tree and dying that way to being burned alive. She shuddered at the thought and moved silently through the trees. She was listening attentively for any sound, not liking the idea of being snuck up on by a stranger. Not that she couldn't easily bash their skulls in now if they tried anything.

Suddenly she heard the soft noise of feet hitting the ground and froze. Gracie cocked her head and listened silently. She had no idea who else besides her would be out in a forest in the middle of night, of course not until the scent of a boy she knew well hit her nose and she smiled widely. Quickly she moved through the trees until she spotted none other than Dominic Montague walking through the forest with a broken broom. Her smile widened as she silently snuck up behind him and covered his eyes. "Hey there. You know being out in a forest by yourself late at night probably isn't the best idea.... some predator might catch you unawares." She giggled at the end of her words, knowing he didn't know how true her words were now. She was a predator of the night now.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:32 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Who. The. Bloody. Hell-- his mind spun into chaos. He hadn't heard a thing, not a single crack of grass, but cold breeze rushed up to him in silence and coiled its cold fingers around his eyes and everything went black. His instincts screamed. Move! Run! Get your bloody wand! But... he didn't move, and, he didn't know why. But then her voice gently twirled in air, danced around his neck and skated along his flesh. Gracie? He wondered, he knew, but, how?

His fingers gently slid around her wrist, dragging her arm away softly as he turned around to actually see her; he had to make sure it was really her, but then, now... He was just more confused. Under that dark vivacious purple hair, he was sure it was her.
"You changed your hair?" He smirked, eying her up and down with shining crystal eyes. "I like it." Dominic, already, was entirely distracted...

What the hell was I going to say? He blinked, focusing on his surroundings and realizing just where they were and just what had happened, and all of a sudden, he hurt again. Moving to rub the bruise on his side with his free hand, he cocked a brow and tilted his head to the side.
"How are you?

And... Wait, what are you doing here? Or how'd you get here anyway?"
Dominic couldn't see her discarded broom from here, and anyway, where was she even staying at for the summer? He meant to write her, but, he'd never remembered to after he gotten a chance a away from Damien and when he did, well, he simply never knew what to write.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie could hear his heart race as she surprised him and smiled, holding in a tiny laugh. His fingers brushed against her skin, and she licked her lips, exhilarated by his touch. Her smile brightened when he turned to face her and said he liked her hair. "Thanks! I was in need of a change." She said, running a hand through her hair a bit self-consciously. She noticed his hand slide to his side and stepped forward slightly, gently resting her own hand on top of his without thinking. When her actions caught up with her mind she blinked awkwardly.'What am I doing....? Yes touching his hand on his side is going to be sooo helpful... I'm an idiot.' She didn't move her hand though, even with all the chastising she was doing in her own head. She kinda liked being near him to much to have the will to move away from him

"Did you hurt yourself again?" She asked, looking up at him, a small frown creasing her lips with worry. A smile washed the grown away though when he asked how she was. "I'm good.... actually great now." Gracie looked at the ground when he asked how she got there. How was she to explain to the Slytherin Beater that she accidentally got to the forest because she couldn't fly because the stupid broom hated her? She shrugged. "I flew here... kind of? More like was dragged here by the broom's will.... " She muttered, not looking up from the ground. It was embarrassing how bad she was flying some days. She had no idea how she had made the Ravenclaw Quidditch team as a reserve player last year.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:12 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

His smile had only brightened in the darkness, a grin stretching on his pale lips as his crystal eyes became transfixed on hers. Is that, he leaned a bit closer subconsciously, blue? Her eyes had always been blue, yes, but, they had always been tinged with streaks of gray and silver, but now? They were static, bright and vivacious as his own were. And then suddenly, her hand drifted down to his, and he could feel ice in her flesh, she was cold as snow. He blinked; trying to ignore the small chill as he feverishly forced a smile to his lips.
”It’s nothing,” he lied, he figured it’d just be easier that way. ”I kind of flew here too, but the winds got a bit nasty, and, well,” he shrugged, his eyes now falling down to the two broken halves of his broom that he hadn’t even realized he dropped when Grace had snuck up behind him.

”Damn ruddy tree broke my broom though.” He shrugged, it wasn’t as if he couldn’t get another, but his aunt had gotten him this broom, and she’s gone now….

”I’m glad you’re doing better,” Dominic smiled earnestly, for some reason, he couldn’t tear his gaze away from her bright blue eyes. And then, he suddenly realized her hand, cold as it was, was still lingering just on top of his. He laughed, seized her hand in his own and pulled her to his side, wrapping an arm around her waist. ”Bloody hell, of all the forests in all the world, I’m glad you fell in mine,

“But wait…. Blimey,”
he laughed as the thought suddenly dawned on him. ”Please tell me you remember your way out of here? I got all turned around in the sky before I crashed.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:26 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie giggled as he pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her waist. Automattically she snaked her arms around him in return. "I guess the fates just wanted to drag us together again." She said, smiling up at him with shining blue eyes. She had had woken up this evening just in an average mood, and her trip with the broom had only proven to worsen that mood, but coming across Dom randomly had erased the entire broom fiasco all together. "I'm sorry about your broom though. That's gotta suck." She blinked and looked away awkwardly when he asked if she knew the way out. "Er... I know the way to the broom I got here on... but I have no idea how to get back to Hogsmeade.... That's where I've been staying....." She shrugged and turned her head back to face him again. "Not that a broom is very helpful when I can't fly to save my life." She shrugged again and laughed at the end of her sentence.

Leaning up on tiptoes, Gracie pressed her lips against his cheek sweetly, smiling at him. "Unless, of course, a certain Slytherin I know would be my knight in shining armour."She dropped back down off of her toes and blinked up at him with wide hopeful eyes. "Or you know... we could just stay here with eachother for awhile.... and then you can be my knight."

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:40 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic failed to resist the cocky smirk that captured his lips as her arms snaked around instinctively; a fire erupted in his heart and it quaked in his veins pulsating adrenaline until it tricked every hair to stand on end. Acutely aware of just how close they were, his cheeks flushed with heat, now rosy tinged. With combustion, hormones exploded, chaotic and feverish in his mind, he couldn’t focus, he couldn’t think—bloody hells mate! He mentally shouted. Get it together; say something!
”God,” he shrugged, after all, he was a Frenchman, so, he was Roman Catholic. ”Or fate; either way, I’m thankful to each.” He grinned, besides, he didn’t know where the McHalens stood on religion—most Britain’s were Protestant, while some had honestly didn’t care for either way.

At the notion of his broom, he shrugged it off. He didn’t want to dwell on the sentiment; he didn’t want to bring up his aunt, how she was missing, how everyone thought she was dead. He didn’t want it to in anyway, remind Gracie of her parents.
”It’s alright, I’ll just to have go buy a new broom this summer.

Suddenly, she inched closer, and closer, cold lips met the warmth of his cheek, and then dimples shined on each corner of his cheeks. ”Knight in shining armor, huh?” He teased her, winking a crystal blue eye, and then, a wide, goofy smile spread across her lips at the suggestion to just stay. ”Don’t know if you’ve noticed this ‘bout me, but” That grin snaked into a mischievous smile. ”I’ve always been ruddy at playing the ‘good’ guy,” With that said, he pulled her closer, until her chest was pressed against his tightly, his arms snaking around her small waist before teasingly inching his lips closer, and closer, until their flesh was barely a breath away, teasing her as he lingered there. And then, all of a sudden, his lips brushed against hers, soft, gentle, and demure.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:22 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie smirked as he blushed. She was acutely aware of his heart practically beating out of his chest. It was strange to be able to hear, but it made her smile. He was good at being cocky and arrogant, but now she could hear just how nervous she made him. Her lips broke into a grin as he winked at her and pulled her close. His arms slipped around her waist and with every millisecond his lips were moving closer and closer to hers. She could feel his breath brushing against her lips and smirked. In the instance before their lips crashed together, words slid past her lips in a whisper. "Maybe I don't want a good guy."

His lips were soft and delicious against hers, and she could kiss him forever. Without the need to breathe anymore, she meant that quite literally. Dominic on the other did still need air, and so she unwillingly broke away from him after only a couple minutes. She refused to move away though, her lips just a centimeter from his. She trailed her fingers against his chest lightly and watched him dazzling blue eyes, a small smile dancing on her lips.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:06 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Euphoria; a daze had taken over him like an ethereal grace and the world melted away leaving only her. He’d stolen her, robust arms held her gently, almost afraid he might break her; in his eyes, she was still so fragile. He could feel her voice whispering, tantalizing his lips as every other word brushed her flesh against his before his lips fell met hers, sweet, and tender; quite unexpected from a boy like Dominic Montague. Her voice echoed in his mind like a haunting melody, teasing him, and it ached inside of him, begging him for more. His heart pounded, practically screaming in her ears as a fire burned with him like a new carnal spark of life—it was something he’d never felt before. It swirled in his core, a fiery imprint lurching lower and lower. For a moment, he felt like he was about to suffocate, but, he didn’t know if it was from the lack of air, or…

Blinking, he tried to calm himself, tried to douse the wanton flames burning in him with a smile plastered on his lips as she stared up at him while chills traced the brush of her fingertips against his chest.
”What do you want?” The words escaped his lips faster than he could have ever hoped to catch them, and now, they were free, suspended in the open air awaiting a judgment that a part of him was scared to hear. His heart raced.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image 

With every second, every touch, every kiss, his heart beat faster and louder. It was enchanting, enthralling, tantalizing. Every second just left her begging for more of him. Her fingers slid back up his chest, pausing for a millisecond over his heart where she could feel the same fast beating she could hear clear as day in her ears, before slipping up to clasp around his neck. The answer to his question was sliding off her tongue quick as lightning. She wasted no time thinking on it. "You." The answer came confidently from her lips and she watched him as the forest fell to near silence around them, almost as if the entire world was waiting for his reaction.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:32 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

You? His thoughts reverberated in his brain, every synapse jolted with electricity as realization had struck him all at once. Every beating, screaming, second seemed to stand still, an eternity that would never cease. His breath became caught in the chasms of his throat, and for that moment, he didn’t even care, because he didn’t know. Every feverish, jealous, possessive part of him had wanted to tighten his grasp, keep her captive in his arms forever, and all of this, because of that one little word.

But then, in the tiniest part of his mind, where the blackest black withered away in the deepest recesses of his mind, he panicked. Utterly, he panicked. His heart exploded, even he could hear it ringing in his ears and threatening to burst from his chest. Halfblood, he tried to remind himself. He felt like such a hypocrite! After all he’d done, after all he’d said, after everything he’d told Damien. After each and every childhood brawl he had with his older brother, whom hadn’t cared for blood either way. He waged a war inside himself, imaging the repercussions, the disappointment…

But even as those underlying shadows clawed at his sanity, tore through his soul, beseeched the mentality of what he knew to be right….
”Me?” He finally breathed all at once, as if just realizing how long he’d been holding it trapped inside. ”Then be mine,” he almost demanded with a smirk, a small trickling lay of sweat beaded across his forehead, still panicking. ”Will you be mine?” Then and there, he decided—he didn’t care what anyone else thought; she didn’t, and that’s what he had loved most about her.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie waited silently for him to say something, anything. Briefly she wondered if she'd overstepped herself, but his arms were still wrapped tightly around her and she was taking that as a good sign. Finally his words rushed out with a cascade of breath he'd been holding in his chest. A smile flashed across her face as he basically commanded her to be his and then a few seconds later asked it of her. She tightened her grasp around him pressed her lips against the tip of his nose with a quiet laugh. "Of course I will." Her blue eyes flashed gleefully in the dark night. This was not a turn of events she had expected in the least for the night. A soft smile graced her lips and she rested her cheek against his chest. "I was basically already yours anyways." She whispered. The words were more an after thought to herself than anything else, but she spoke them aloud anyways, part of her wondering what he'd think of that.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items