Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Kielder Forest ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:40 pm
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Her breath of airy acceptance had welcomed him warmly, and basked in it. A grin delighted his features and dimples lit up on his cheeks as she bounced up a small inch to graze the smallest kiss on his nose, and butterflies swarmed at the very notion. A ghost of a laugh melodiously struck his ears as he tightened his grip around her waist, his warmth radiating off of her in waves, trying in vain to warm her unnaturally cold body. She nuzzled into his chest gently, and he seemed to engulf her in his shadowy grasp while he perched her chin on the top of her head. The haunting flutter of her words cascaded in the winds, but they repeated in his mind over and over, a record that could not be broken.

For once, everything had felt at peace. A sweet, gorgeous girl was wrapped in his arms, there was no one, anywhere, that could tell him what he was doing was wrong, because even though he knew it was, it still felt so right. A part of him wondered what would happen if his father found out; his mother works at the school, Damien’s da’ is a school governor—

What would Damien say if he told him? Should he tell him? Should he tell anyway? Subconsciously, he muscled arms tightened around her, almost scared that this was all a dream, that she might run, or disappear, or worse, be taken. None of those things really mattered though, not when he was with her. So while all of those thoughts had riddled in the back of his mind, all he could do was simply be. Relishing in the aroma of her hair, the soft touch of her skin, every curve contoured against his chest, committing it to memory.
”Basically already?” He teased her, his fingers stroking small circles in her skin. ”Gee, I wish I would’ve known sooner, then I’d have been able to steal you away during the train ride and be with you instead of sleep the entire way home,” Dominic remarked with a small laugh, pausing to grace a kiss on the top of her head.

”You know,” shut up, mate! Shut up! Don’t ruin it! His mind screamed, but, his mouth just kept on talking. ”You could have had any bloke at Hogwarts…. Why me?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 171lbs ☣ Age: 14
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image 
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie rolled her eyes at his teasing, tilting her head back to look up at him. "Unfortunately for you, you wouldn't have been able to steal me away even if you had known.... I didn't take take the train home." She paused and smiled as his lips brushed against her head. The smile twisted into a small frown as she was caught off guard by his question. She shrug unconsciously and rested her face against his chest once again. "The other guys... they aren't like you. You're...." She swallowed, trying to think of the words to describe what she was trying to say. "Real. And you don't treat me the same as everyone else." She slowly tilted her head back to look at him again. "This entire year, everyone else has either been walking on eggshells around me, or trying to get me to talk to them about.. it. But not you. You treat me like I'm normal, and... " She paused, not sure if she actually wanted to say the last part of her thoughts. She watched him silently for a few moments, blinking bright blue eyes, before taking a deep unneeded breath. "And.... you don't care that I'm a halfblood." She finished quietly. She didn't know how he'd react to that. Maybe he secretly did care and she just didn't know it, but then why would he want to be around her? She sighed almost inaudibly, and quieted her thoughts.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:44 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Cocking his head backwards, his laughter erupted into the night sky, lingering in the winds as he turned back down to look at her. Of course, how could he have forgotten already? She said she’d been staying in Hogsmeade, but, wait, why? He never thought to ask her—there were still so many things to ask—he realized. But where to start? When to start? Suddenly, he could feel her discomfort shifting clearly, and she almost buried her face back in his chest, before she’d ever even spoken, his hand glided through her hair, stroking her head softly. A part of him was glad she’d hid her face, because instinctively, he turned his head away too. He didn’t know what to expect, didn’t know what to hear; he was almost afraid of her answer, and it shined easily through his pink ears and thundering heartbeat.

Soon, she tilted her head back up, and he had no choice but to turn his head and stare into her blue eyes while his own glistened in the moonlight. Slowly, a small smile crept onto his lips as his eyes softened, a gentle grace glowed on his features until she paused, and then a stretch of concern clouded him for that moment where her voice lingered in her air. Instinctively, he held her closer, wanting to comfort her, to protect her—

Wha-?! His mind lurched, panicked, and struggled. Scarlet incisions clouded his mind like a bloody spider web, entangling him the harder he struggled, the further he fought. He felt trapped. He swallowed a dry lump in the back of his throat, kicked his worries to the side, and smiled, just for her.
”Why should I?” The realization had only dawned on him weeks ago, but, he felt like he’s known the truth his entire life. ”You’re perfect.

“Blood had nothing to do with that.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image 

She hummed softly to herself as his hands slid through her hair. He had pulled her closer, and she was beginning to wonder how close they could get before the physical boundaries of their bodies stopped them. She was already basically pressed against him to the degree that she had to tilt her head back far just to be able to look up at him. The silence after her words stretched on for what felt like a millennium, but when he finally did speak, he was smiling down at her. The smile comforted her and his arms around her holding her tightly relaxed her. She rested her head against his chest once again, her neck beginning to ache from staring up at him, and listened to the steady rhythm of his heart.

His words ghosted into the air and she breathed a sigh of relief at them. Shaking her head, but smiling when he told her she was perfect. Quietly she started tracing patterns across his chest in wonder. How was it that a boy almost everyone talked terribly about could be so... amazing. He was sweet and complimentary and most importantly he was real to her. She smirked slightly, deciding to spin his question to her right back at him. "Why me Dom? I know there's at least a few other girls vying for your attention, so why me?"

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:59 am
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

A part of him relaxed, his muscles eased and his grip around her became soft again because for a split second, he thought he was about to break her. But, that was far from the truth now. The lingering silence skated on the wind, blustering through the forest where the red squirrels scurried from tree to tree with ease. Twirling a lock of her hair around his finger, he silently contemplated all of the things he could say. The silence that lingered there, was nowhere near as trivial or as long as his last question. Hell, he’d hardly taken more than a moments breath to glance down at her, and then laugh.
”Vying for my attention?

“You mean trying to get in good with my parents?”
He shook his head, he couldn’t stand the number of times he’d walked through the common room, and passed a gaggle of little school girls fantasizing about the perfect ‘husband,’ of the right blood, and the proper family, and the most assets. He hated it. ”Those aren’t girls, those are just—little song birds.” He blurted out all at once, never realizing just how long he’d been holding all of this locked inside.

”They always do the same things, look the same, think the same, always taught to sing like perfect little songbirds…” Suddenly, and, for the first time in a while, his thoughts had drifted to Eliora Blake—the girl he was going to date. He’d always been so feverish with being proper, he’d practically turned her down until he could have a chance to talk to her father. The more he started spending time with Gracie, however, the more silent she became. She didn’t sing those songbirds anymore; Eliora wasn’t pleased. She’d been the girl that had hoped to lead him further down the rabbit hole, where blood was more important than kin.

”I don’t want that.” He realized suddenly, finally hearing himself say it aloud made it actually feel real this time, like he wasn’t just kidding himself. ”You were the one who talked to me when no one else would, you never cared what anyone said, and that’s what I like about you most….

“You’re…. free.”
In a way, he was almost jealous of her. All things aside, if her parents were still here, they’d be a hell of a lot more supportive than his. He could already hear them shouting in his ears, but, he didn’t care.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:09 am
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie felt his arms relax around her, holding her against him gently. She knew he couldn't hurt her. She wasn't so fragile anymore. She smiled and nuzzled against his chest, as his laugh glided into the air and he answered her question with ease. His words were the truth. Those silly girls, she'd seen the way they looked at him, like he was just another first place prize to take home to their daddies with pride, like he was just another thing to make their perfect little lives and perfect little families better. They didn't appreciate him for his smile or his laugh. They didn't notice the way his eyes sparkled when he talked about something he loved or how he could laugh about nothing just because he was happy. They never heard the soft words he spoke or his heart fluttering with nerves. They didn't see him the way she did and they never would.

She smiled and laughed, nuzzling against his chest some more, before finally tilting her head back to look up at him. "You can be free too you know." Her voice just a simple whisper. She studied him quietly for a few moments, a soft smile slipping onto her lips.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:43 am
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

You can be free too you know, she’d told him, and he smiled forlornly. Yes, he could; he realized as silence had stolen him, but freedom, he decided, came at a high price. His tongue thrashed behind his teeth, leaking bitter copper to pool in the cavernous confines. He could almost hear his heartbeat struggling inside of him, cracking the bones of his ribcage, one by one, thrashing for the freedom. But, that ideal, it was so bittersweet like tainted gold; he didn’t know what to do. His voice was gone, it was trapped, and his words were all lost along the way. Suddenly, he leaned down, burying his face in the crook of her neck, losing himself in sweet aubergine threads.

”Let’s not talk about that,” he murmured in her hair, uttering a small sigh of relief, hoping, she’d agree.

He didn’t want to dwell on what could happen, or, what would happen, if his parents found out. He didn’t care to see the look on anyone’s face, home, or school. He didn’t care.
”Just… stay with me a while…

“My mum won’t notice I’m gone until breakfast…… But what about you? Where have you even been staying in Hogsmeade?”
And why are you so cold? Why are your eyes so blue? Why are you so much happier? What had happened that had caused this, all of this? And why, in the bloody seven hells, was she even out this late anyway? He didn’t even know how long past midnight it’s been, or how much time until the sun would show its face.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:38 am
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie blinked in surprise as he was suddenly nuzzling against her neck. "Okay." She whispered, agreeing to not talk about it and to stay with him for a little longer. She ran her fingers through his hair as she thought about his question, and glanced towards the sky. She knew she couldn't stay to long if she was to get back to Hogsmeade before Phantom missed her and before the sun rose. She breathed a sigh. "I've been staying at the Shrieking Shack." She said, answering his question quietly. "I have to be back before the sun rises..." Her words were cautious, trying not to say more than she should. She glanced warily at the sky again, her judgement of time was poor even at the best of times, let alone when she was sufficiently distracted by warm arms wrapped around her. Another sigh slipped passed her lips. She didn't want to leave this moment ever, but she knew soon she'd have to find her way back home or risk... dying. The undead dying... it was a funny thought, and Gracie almost laughed out loud at it.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:51 am
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

If there had been any hesitance, any worry, or creeping fear in her pause, he hadn’t noticed it at all. Too much blinded, Dominic shrugged his shoulders and believed her wholeheartedly. In his mind, it only seemed natural for her to get to where ever she was before whoever she was with noticed her absence. The longer his thoughts dwelled on it, the more he came to wonder why in the seven bloody hells was she staying at the Shrieking Shack, of all places? Wasn’t it just an old run down building? He’d sworn he heard upperclassmen mention it being turned into something, a new club, but he didn’t believe them—

Because, seriously, the shack? That just sounded like rubbish.
”I guuueeessss sooo,” he lamented, smirking down on her. She said before sunrise, but, that didn’t mean he couldn’t try and keep her longer—she was already out, what more could happen?

”Well that sounds ruddy, I thought that place was torn down already?” But he decided not to dwell any farther, it’s not like that’s what he really cared about, he just wanted to know she was safe…

His lips parted to speak, but they slammed together shut as he caught his breath in his throat. Was he seriously about to ask her to spend the summer with him? Was he bloody mad? Damien was still at his house, and his parents would….
”Well c’mon then, let’s get that broom and at least try and figure
out where we are, ya?” His grin broke and his eyes widened as his voice cracked horribly loud with a high pitched ring. He blinked, covered his throat with his hands and stared down at Gracie, horrified. Oh my god, kill me now.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:19 pm
User ImageUser Image 

She rolled her eyes as he dragged out his words and smirked at her. That stupid smirk of his could probably convince her to do next to anything. At his next question she shook her head. "Nope, it's been turned into a...club of sorts..." She said. She didn't mention the type of clientele that came to the Shack, or the fact that the whole place was run by vampires besides Angel. "A.... friend of mine works as a bouncer there."She shrugged as if this was a totally normal thing, and it wasn't weird at all for her to have a friend who worked as a bouncer for a night club in an old rickety shack. Nope not weird at all.

Suddenly his voice cracked and the high pitched tone was practically ear splitting for her sensitive hearing. She unwittingly winced, and reached a hand up to rub her ear in pain. A millisecond later she realized that probably looked really mean, especially since Dom didn't know about her hypersensitive vampire hearing. Gently she pried his hands from his throat and leaned up on tiptoes so she was almost at eye level with him. Her eyes wandered over his embarrassed face for a few moments before a mischievous grin slipped onto her lips. Without a second thought, she pressed herself close against him, and kissed him. It was maybe a tiny bit terrible of her, but whenever he got nervous or embarrassed, she could hear his heart race and it was kind of adorable, knowing she had an effect like that on him.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:17 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Gauging her reaction, seeing her wince, almost hearing her groan, had literally hurt. He’d never felt anything like it before, the sharp, cold, embarrassing stab through his acutely aware conscious had just made himself look like a fool. Oh God, she must think I’m- But he never got the chance to finish his thought because suddenly, her lips crashed into his and it was all he could do not to melt in her embrace. Right then and there, every thought vanished from his mind without a trace. He had her, and, that was all he needed. Now that his hands weren’t trying to hide his throat, he wrapped his arms around her fully, weaving around her petite waist like they’d belonged there all along.

He had barely registered her words, hadn’t ever dawned about the oddities of her having a friend that was a bouncer, and, how, being a bouncer, almost entirely always meant the emphasis of a man. And, somehow, it never really crossed his mind just the sort of incidental occurrences that could so stumble upon a young woman while spending an entire summer in a nightclub. No… because if he had, surely, he’d be using those lips for anything other than kissing….

But that jealousy of his, wild and untamed as it already was, had been held at bay… For now…

His lips entangled with her own, teasing her cold flesh as he learned just how to move, how to tilt his head and how to hold her. One hand slid up her side to cradle the side of her face in his hand, stroking the soft skin at her neck and as his thumb slid over two small and identical puncture wounds…. Well… He never noticed it at all. Warm lips pulled away just a few inches, just to catch his breath—he assumed she would to.
”You can’t always distract me with that, ya’know,” he teased her, lying so horribly, and he couldn’t help it. His hormones wouldn’t let him.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:50 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Automatically, her arms tightened around his neck, as his snaked around her waist. She had successfully distracted him from his embarrassment. She was lost in the feeling of his lips against hers, his fingers on her side, and then her face. She could have stayed like that forever, until a nervous shiver sped up her spine as his fingers brushed against her neck, sliding over Phantom's bite marks. He seemed not to notice though, even as he pulled away to breath. She had almost forgotten that he still needed air to survive. She took a quiet breath, as a smirk crawled onto her lips at his words. "You sure about that?" She asked, inching her way closer until her lips were just a few millimeters away from his, not touching but so very close. After a few seconds, she danced away from his grasp, smiling playfully at him. "I guess I'll just have to think of some other way to distract you then." As she spoke, she pulled her vibrant hair over her shoulders, covering up her neck. "Or maybe... I'll just find someone else to distract with my lips." Her lips curled into a mischievous smile as she finished off her thoughts.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:10 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

A smirk twisted on his wry lips as she pulled away, and with almost every word, he could feel the edge of her lips teasing his own, but never longer than a fleeting second.
”Oh, I'm pretty sure about that.” His smirk only grew, but then, she was gone. She twirled away, a laugh shining on her lips and a smile glowing in the dark. He wanted to chase her right then and there—but—something sort of… held him back…

He tried to remain calm, really, but it was hard! And his heart pounded in his chest, louder and louder, and his blood rushed in his veins all into one very particularly alert muscle of his body and he stood there awkwardly, biting his lip as his tongue thrashed behind his tongue, wild, panicking, horribly freaking out. He laughed it off, ruffled the back of his head awkwardly as he kind of tilted to the side a little bit, just for a few seconds, to kind of, shield himself…

Her last few words danced in the air and teased him, and it was all he could do not to grin and chase her down.
”Ah,” he tried to sound like he didn’t care, but he doubted it’d work. He just needed a moment… To situate himself… While most of him was still turned to the side and shadowed in the dark. ”Whatever…” He crossed his arms and shrugged before finally turning back all the way around to face her, just to wait and see that shocked look that he’d hoped would shine on her face in the moonlight. He didn’t wait long though, because soon enough, he came charging through the forest. ”Hey! Get back over here!” It was hard to stop laughing as he chased her down… Not too quickly though…

Grannan hands, nan’s hands, just think of those, ugly, wrinkly, really wrinkly, old, hands.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image 

She giggled wildly as she slipped farther away from him, easily moving through the trees. His nonchalant act didn't fool her in the least, if it was really whatever, then she wouldn't be able to hear his heart pounding clear as day. When she heard his voice calling her back to him she twirled around on her heel to face him again. She fluttered her eyelashes as her blue eyes trailed over him innocently, before she moved closer to him once again, easily seeing in the dark. "Why should I come back over here, if it's whatever?" She asked in a sing songy voice, as a mischievous smile danced onto her lips once again. His racing heart just proved to egg her on; the incessant pounding, loud in her ears. She slid closer to him, teasingly so, and brushed her lips against his jaw. She slid her fingers against his chest and smirked up at him, before slipping away and running through the tree's, her laughter bouncing around in the silent forest loudly.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:09 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Her giggles echoed in the forest, even as he chased her, he could hear her all around him bouncing through the trees just to tease him. But the tree tops closed overhead, and the moon was hidden from view as he finally slowed down to a halt once he’d noticed Gracie had turned around to face him. Staring into those bright blue eyes, he’d almost forgotten what he was doing again, all he knew, was that that smile was fluttering to his lips again.
”You know nothing’s ever whatever,” he laughed, and it seemed to work, because she slid closer and closer to him through the darkness. His heart rate quickened with every step closer she took, with every second her fingers raced up his chest, and at the very last moment, right as he moved in to kiss her—she was gone. ”Gracie!”

He was almost astonished at how easily she flew through the trees; he meandered along behind her, feeing his way through the blackest shadows until he slipped back into the moonlight peaking between the open canopy top. He furrowed his brows together as he glanced over his shoulder and hurried after the sound of her laughter. Twisting around a tree, he found her vibrant purple hair and snatched his arms around her waist, pulling her in tight. ”And where did you think you were going?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

The United Kingdom