Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Kielder Forest ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:33 pm
User ImageUser Image 
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

She could hear him calling her name as he chased after her, but he moved so slowly through the dark compared to her. She knew it was a bit of an advantage that she could see perfectly in the black shadows. She was able to spot the tree roots reaching to grab her and drag her to the ground, and jump over them seconds before she fell, and she could find the dark branches aiming to knock her in the face and duck underneath. It was as easy as running through a clear sunny meadow to her. For him though, she was sure it was like groping through a pitch black room, hoping not to stub your toe or smack into a wall.

She slid back into moonlight and paused in her running to glance at the sky, trying to figure out exactly what time it was. Right as she was about to take off running again, strong arms wrapped around her pulling her close and enveloping her in his familiar scent. "Hmmm"She hummed contentedly as she leaned against him, trailing her fingers against his arms wrapped around her waist. "I don't know. I was just hoping you'd catch me." She whispered, a soft smile lifting her lips.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Her purring voice whispered gently; her back leaned against his chest and he cradled her small form close as she curled into him happily, and hadn’t decided to run off again. That wasn’t a thought he was very keen to focus on. Crystal eyes veered up toward the night sky, counting stars and blinking planets he could find as her words snaked over his flesh, tantalizing him. Suddenly, in a rush of wind, his arm moved swiftly under her legs, lifting her clear of the ground in one fell swoop and dropping her gently in his lap as he sat down at the base of a tree. With his arms firm around her waist, he laughed.
”Now that I’ve got you,” he was sure she could feel the smirk on his lips as he inched closer until his hot breath crawled down the back of her neck. ”But you have some explaining to do…

“Just when did your eyes get so blue? No, serious, I’m not trying to be romantic or anything, they’re different, they’re brighter. A lot brighter…”
Honestly, of all that she’d told him, of all the questions he had, this was the most important to him for some reason, right now. He just couldn’t help but shake the feeling that something else about her was different too, but, he didn’t know what.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 171lbs ☣ Age: 14
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie squeaked in surprise as she was suddenly lifted from the ground and a moment later found herself sitting in Dom's lap, his arms still wrapped tightly around her. She sighed blissfully and made herself comfortable. His voice and breath sent shivers down her spine, but his next question caught her way off guard, and she started panicking in her head. 'What the hell am I supposed to tell him?' She thought, searching her head wildly for an answer. 'Oh yeah I was out in the forbidden forest being a god awful idiot and now I'm vampire, that sounds like a great way to chase someone away.' She sighed, and leaned her head back against his chest, hoping to buy herself time, but knowing she had already been silent for way to long when it was such a simple question. "Er...." She frowned."They're different?" She asked evasively, twirling a piece of hair around her finger, accidentally exposing Phantom's bite marks on her neck. She was hoping to sound totally surprised, and confused, but was sure she wasn't being convincing at all. 'What do I say? What do I say? Phantom will kill me if I tell him.... and worse he'll probably run away from me!'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:42 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

The silence that strung in the air twirled with the wind that snaked between the trees, he could hear the crickets chirping in the darkness, the flap of wings, even an owl hooting. But he didn’t hear anything from her. He didn’t realize the entirety of it, but, he hadn’t heard her heartbeat, or her breath trickling in the dark. But he wasn’t looking for it, either. He freed one hand from their possessive grasp around her waist to twirl over the flesh of her arm in small circles teasingly, greedily.
”Hmmm,” He was convinced, just that simple. With a shrug of his shoulders, he chuckled softly. ”Yeah, they are.” With the shake of his head, he laughed under his breath planting a small kiss on the crook of her shoulder leading up to her neck. ”You really are oblivious sometimes, aren’t you?” He grinned as he teased her.

”So what are you doing for the rest of the summer? When will I see you again?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie smiled, relieved that he had believed her, and became utterly distracted by the gentle touch of his fingers trailing circles on her arm and soft warmth of his lips against her shoulder. "Hm?" She muttered, realizing he had asked her questions and was now waiting on her reply. She twisted in his protective grip on her waist so she could look at him and roll her eyes playfully. "I'm only oblivious when it comes to myself." She said, smiling at him. "I could list hundreds of things about you that I bet you haven't noticed, unless of course you spend 90% of your time ogling yourself in a mirror." She said, giggling a bit, before leaning forward and rubbing her nose against his in an eskimo kiss. With that, she twisted back around so she could lean against his warm chest comfortably. "The rest of summer..." She shrugged her shoulders gently. "Probably the same thing I've been doing up til now.... and you can see me again any time you like. All you have to do is ask." She whispered the last part of her sentence, smiling. She couldn't help but smile whenever she was around him. It was something about him, his presence, his scent, his touch. It all just made her happy. It wasn't totally true though. If he asked to see her during the day, she would be forced to say no, but only because she could literally not stay up during daytime hours.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:33 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He tilted his head the moment she began to squirm, his arms loosened gently as she wiggled around to face him, and with that goofy smile that was never too far away from his dimples, he wiggled his nose with hers. Of course, now he felt a little silly—well—that didn’t even begin to explain it, but! That didn’t bother him as much as he always thought it would, especially during his first year, when he thought girls were still icky—and yet, saw nothing but snogging after snogging from the love sick puppy upperclassmen—

Oh, God, that makes him one of those puppies now. He almost laughed at the thought. A part of him could have never even in his wildest dreams imagined that he’d be like this, that he’d be here, with her, doing… nothing. And it was one of the best things that had ever dawned on him.
”Heh,” he smirked with the shrug of his shoulders. ”I want to see you again tomorrow…” but then he realized he and Damien were supposed to be doing, well, something tomorrow.

”But… I don’t think I can until I can get someone to bring me to buy a new broom, or at least, unless I can meet you at Diagon one day?” He proposed hopefully, trying not to sound the slightest bit desperate for another chance to see her, and soon, before the summer was over with.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:58 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie's eyes widened in surprise when he said he wanted to see her tomorrow. A soft smile lit her lips at the idea. She wanted to see him every day... or night. The smile fell from her lips when he asked her to meet him in Diagon though. She could hear the hope in his voice and knew it was going to kill her to crush that hope. She bit her lip, and winced as her sharp fangs dug into the soft skin. She really needed to kick that habit. Quietly she snuggled against him, wishing his question wasn't still hanging in the still night air. Slowly and carefully she turned her head so she could look at him. 

"Dom...." She paused, swallowing, willing herself to speak. She could hear the soft drumming of his heart, and the gentle woosh of his breath. In, out, in, out. It was calming. Resisting the urge to bite her lip out of nervousness again, she met his eyes. "I... I can't." She looked away, wanting to explain further, knowing she shouldn't, and then realizing she really didn't give a damn what she should or should not do. She never had before, and she still didn't now. "I can't go out during the day.... Not anymore."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:11 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

For a small time, all he could see through the darkness was the vibrancy of aubergine hair cascading down around her shoulders and spilling down her back and over his chest. He tried to lean over a bit, his curiosity gnawing at his insides as he struggled to see just the side of her face, just to even get a clue as to what she was thinking… But then she snuggled in his chest and buried her face, and all he could do was cradle her gently while she stuttered. He couldn’t understand why she suddenly sounded so… scared?

”…What do you mean?” His rational mind immediately began to struggle to put the pieces together. ”I—er—you can’t be grounded,” he tried to reason. Or was she? But, grounded at a nightclub? No, no, no, nothing about this was making sense, and now that daze that had shielded him suddenly seemed a lot less… enticing. ”And who is that friend of yours that’s a bouncer? ….Why haven’t I met him? …Is he a friend of your family? Or…?” But no matter which way he tried to spin it to calm himself down, he only worsened it, tangled himself up in it.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

”xXx Devil-Chan”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image 

She could hear his hear rate speed up as he tried to understand why. She waited quietly for him to ask all his questions, listening to the jealous tone his voice took when asking about Phantom. She trailed her fingers against his arms, deciding what to answer first. "No I'm not grounded. I don't really have anyone to ground me anymore...." She paused, wondering if Phantom technically had that kind of authority over her or not. She figured he probably did, but she also knew she was a rebellious child. She shrugged and continued tracing patterns on Dom's skin. "And the bouncer, his name is Phantom. He's like a....father to me, and you can meet him whenever you like."

She frowned slightly as she pondered his last question. Well really it was his first question, but she had decided to answer it last, because it was the most complicated. "It's kind of a long story Dom...." She said, shrugging helplessly. 'And I'm pretty sure Phantom will be pissed as hell if I tell you everything.' She stared silently at his arm for a few moments, trailing her fingers over the soft warm skin and thinking. "I can tell you... if you want... but.... I don't think you'll like what you hear..." A frown found it's way onto her lips as she looked at anything but him. "I've only just gotten you... I don't want to lose you." Her last few sentences came out as a bare whisper; almost as if her thoughts had just decided to spew themselves from her lips without her consent.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:53 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He blinked, he hadn’t actually realized what he’d even said before it was too late, and he already felt a pang of guilt diving deep into his heart at the first words that fluttered forth from her lips. He turned his head to look away, almost ashamed of himself for even bringing up such a thing, but, it was never truly in his nature to beat around the bush. He just didn’t know how. He opened his mouth to speak, but, not a sound came out. Instead, he just listened. Heard the name of this bouncer, this friend of hers with a snarl on his lips and jealousy already plaguing his heart, no matter how hard he tried to ignore it. He’d barely heard the last fleeting whispered words that disappeared in the open air.

”Grace,” Dominic began, carefully treading over the words in his mind in silence, while his voice hung in the air and lingered there like the tension worming under his flesh. He didn’t know what to say, but his heart sank, seeing her like this. She wouldn’t even look at him. With a small sigh, he shook his head. ”You don’t have to explain anything if you don’t want to,” he admitted, and he was almost surprised at himself. He’d never have given anyone that option, or at least, he could have never pictured himself that way. He’d always been demanding, always greedy, always jealous, and wanton, and selfish…. ”I want you to tell me because you want to,

“And anyway,”
he carried on, pressing a small kiss on the top of her head. ”You’re not going to lose me unless you tell me that’s what you want.” Dominic blinked. Since when had he gotten so bloody… obsequious?

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

”xXx Devil-Chan”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image 

A smile slipped onto her lips at his words and grew as his lips fluttered against her hair. She shifted in his lap so she could look up at him"I do want to tell you, but it's hard to explain... and I'm pretty sure I'll get into a but load of trouble if Phantom finds out.... " She shrugged her shoulders buried her face back in his chest, finding it a lot easier to speak when she didn't have to stare up at him. Not only because she was terrified of the subject she was so conflicted on, but also because she tended to lose her train of through easily when she was watching him. "Not that I've ever really cared if I get in trouble... but... I'm scared of how you'll react...." She paused, licking her lips, before slowly returning her eyes to his face. "You say you're not going anywhere unless I tell you too, but your opinion might change...." She sighed and kissed his chin gently, seeing as his chin was a lot easier for her to reach than any other part of his face.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:30 am
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

She had done nothing to ease his thoughts, if anything, she might as well have set fire to the thin ice he was already balancing on, melting it until it cracked and then he’d drown. His knitted brows furrowed deeper, wondering what could possibly have to do with that bouncer friend of hers, that she couldn’t even tell him?
”Hn,” Dominic managed a small snort of dismay as she shifted again, wiggling to get comfortable, to not look him in the eye anymore.

His mind wouldn’t stop; it echoed each and every piece of information, and he could even feel a small layer of sweat bead up on the back of his neck the longer he dwelled on this. Chewing on his lip, impatient, Dominic didn’t know what to say.

Not like she’d be able to hear him over the sound of his heartbeat, anyway.

”How can you assume that? You haven’t even given me a chance?” He didn’t know what else to say, he didn’t want to push her, but a part of him wondered if that’s what she wanted all along? Him to care enough to push? Merlin, he could already feel the headache coming on, women are insane. He shifted uncomfortably where he sat after he’d said that, trying not to lose that slice of patience that he was clinging to. Her eyes were on his now, and it was all he could to keep himself from sighing and tossing the entire ordeal to the back of his mind, where it’d fester and he’d just have to deal with it later. ”Gracie, don’t be sad,” he managed with a deep rolling voice.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:30 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie could hear his heart pounding louder and louder with ever minute. She knew what she'd said had done nothing to make him feel better. If anything she'd probably upset him more. His words reached her ears and confirmed what she'd already guessed. She was watching him silently when he told her not to be sad, and she immediately shook her head. "I'm not sad."She whispered, running her fingers through her hair, stalling for time. Sad wasn't what she was feeling. She was scared, and worried, but not sad; maybe she was a tiny bit upset that she had upset him, but still not sad. She stayed silent for a while, tracing patterns on his chest and listening to his heart beat. Even loud and impatient as it was, it had a calming effect on her, and finally her voice found her.

"You were right... my eyes are different."She whispered. It was a simple way to start off, not scary, just a statement. She paused again, the silence dragging out between her words. She knew that if her heart still beat, it probably would have stopped from pure anxiety by now. She blew out a breath of air, unneeded but still with a calming effect. "But that's just a tiny change, compared to everything else..." She blinked, averting her eyes from his as she thought about what to say next. "I'm dead... or I was dead... I died? I dunno that was probably the worst way I could ever put any of this... Er...."She sighed, realizing she probably wasn't making any sense at all, and only proving to worry or scare him. Gently, but easily, she pried one of his hands off of her waist and pressed it against her chest, over where her heart was. She knew he wouldn't feel it beating. "I'm a vampire."She whispered, barely able to hear herself over the beating of his heart, but sure he could hear her loud and clear in the silent forest. She waited in silence, wondering what was going on in his head. Before he could say anything she tried to ease at least one of his worries. "Phantom saved my life. He's my maker... master? That's why I said he was like a father to me."

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:05 am
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Da-dum! Da-dum! Da-dum! Da-! And his heart froze, skipped several beats, tripped over itself and crashed. It collided straight into his ribcage, berating every bone, threatening to escape, to run, to hide. His heart hammered, louder, and for a moment, all he could hear was complete and utter silence. The world, the forest, it all melted into the darkness, left him in the tangible shadows that he could feel ripping apart at his flesh, worming it’s way deep into his riddled veins. His breath was caught in his throat, and all the while, he couldn’t help but feel her creeping paranoia wash over him like static ice water. Her whispering words did little to soothe him as they skated over his flesh, leaving chills in their wake. And suddenly, he felt as if all eyes were on him, as if the world stopped to take a breath and waited, just for him.
”Y-Y-you…” Dominic stuttered, the creeping realization left fresh incisions over his sanity. ”You almost died? He was stunned.

But only because of his greedy, selfish ways…

”You died…” He struggled to put the pieces together. ”You mean I almost lost you?!”

“Just what the hell were you doing?!”

“Did someone hurt you?!

“Where the hell was I when this happened?

WHEN did this happen?!

“Is that why I didn’t see you on the train, for the end of the year feast?

Who the bloody hell hurt you?!”
For a moment, he’d almost forgotten it all. But his hand that still lingered over her heart had reminded him, and his eyes flashed down to her neck, her chest, waiting for a pulse of life that he knew would never come.

Then the sinking realization that not only was this girl one of the only girls he’d ever cared so much for, but now not only was she a half-blood, but a vampire, too? She could kill him, and that thought alone resonated in his mind louder, and louder, and louder.

But none quite as loud as the burning thought of having almost lost her, of not having known, of not being there to help. Of being alone.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie blinked in surprise as he suddenly threw question after question at her. She couldn't even begin to process them when they were like that one after the other. His first question was what struck her most. To be fair she had almost died quite a few times this year. At her parents murder scene, the time when Virgil was hurt in the forest instead of her, and of course when Phantom had saved her life. What had she been doing... well that was a great question. Being an idiot? "Er... me and Virgil were out in the forest practicing spells.... and no one hurt me... besides a tree... but that was my own fault." She clarified quickly. She didn't want him to suddenly run off angry at someone that didn't even exist. "It happened in.. April-ish. Right after my birthday actually, and I'm assuming you were asleep since it was late at night...." She paused and shrugged. "I was at the end of year feast.... and I only didn't take the train home because Phantom doesn't want me to far away...." His last question made her look down at the ground awkwardly. She was only hurt because she was a bloody idiot, not because of anyone else. She sighed quietly. "No one hurt me Dom. Well... I hurt me. But no one else. A spell backfired, got impaled on a tree, broke most of my bones, and umm... yeah that's about as much as I remember. I think I passed out a few times." She paused and shrugged again, not about to try and go into the gruesome details of Phantom changing her, she'd rather not remember it anyways. It was really just her luck, to have life suddenly be looking up again, to be able to actually smile and not want to die, and bam she dies. Sure she'd been saved, but really that was the epitome of irony right there.

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out