Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Kielder Forest ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:22 pm
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Silence, it turned to rotten dust in his mouth, leaving only acid to wash down his throat and incinerate his insides. With his breath caught in his throat, he couldn’t breathe again. Oxygen froze while it swam through his veins, a heavy glacier weighing down in his lungs. He felt so cold—she felt so cold—and it all made sense now. The pieces fit together perfectly, too perfectly, and he still couldn’t breathe. Nothing she’d said had eased his thoughts, but in some way, every ounce of anger had been drained from him, stealing every hint of life and color and leaving him pale, drained dry.

Fear had replaced it.

It wormed beneath his flesh and entangled themselves in his muscles and riddled deep in his bones until he could feel it with every breath of movement. Fear for her. Fear for himself. Fear for the world. Fear of what’s to come, of what this means, of what she’ll want, of what she’ll need. Fear that he’d never see her in the sunlight again, never hear her cheering for him in the stands, and never hold her through the night while he sleeps.

He blinked, and his glossy eyes shook.
”So… you were practicing magic. …” He processed this slowly, stretching the idea as far as he could trying to wrap his mind around it. ”And now you’re a vampire……”

What else was there for him to say? He just didn’t know. But finally, that hand that he’d held gently against her chest, having found no trace of a heartbeat, had snaked around her waist again. He held her close, who knew how many chances he’d have after this…. ”You’re still going to go to school, though, right?”

Fear; it leaked out of every pore, and now… Now he was sure.

She could probably smell it on him.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 171lbs ☣ Age: 14
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image 
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie licked her lips, trying to block out the sound of his hear hammering in his chest. She nodded her head silently at his statement, not sure she trusted her voice to speak right now. She knew how scared he was. She could hear it in the fast pace of his heart, and smell it on him. She wondered what he feared. She wondered if it was her, he feared. If he was scared of what she was. She was just waiting for him to shove her away, run as fast as he could, and avoid her for the rest of his life, but instead his arm wrapped around her waist again, holding her close to him. "Of course I'm still going to school." She said. "I wouldn't drop out unless my life depended on it." She paused, running her fingers against his arm, not sure what else to say, but feeling the need to say something, anything to ease his fear. She didn't know why he was scared though. She hadn't a clue, and all the reasons she could come up with, only made her think she should leave before she made things worse. She blinked a couple times, before speaking in a quiet whisper. "Dom... why are you scared? What's scaring you? Am... Am I...?"

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:52 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Idly, his gaze glossed over and drifted down to the dark forest floor, barely even able to see the blades of grass spearing up from the earth below them. Abruptly, he jerked his head back to look her in the eyes. A mix of riddled emotions swam there on the surface, horrified and distraught and concerned and confused, all at once.
”N—no,” he stuttered. ”No.” He repeated, bold and sure of himself, a burning determination in his deep blue eyes.

”No, I’m not scared of you, I mean, I’m seriously starting to double think ever playing a prank on you, but, I’m not scared of you.” He shook his head, never breaking eye contact… Until he decided to bury his face in the crook of her shoulder, comforted by the blanket of shadows draped over him. There’s so many times where he didn’t know what he was doing, like right now. ”I’m scared of change. He admitted, and silence lingered thick in the cool night air.

”I’m afraid of what this means. Of… you know… not seeing you in class, not having breakfast with you, not being with you. You can’t come to my games, and you can’t—“ but he cut himself off and sighed. He could have gone on and on that way, but there was no point. Nothing would change this.

He should have been there for her. He should have known….

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image 

A small barely there smile flitted across her lips as he said he wasn't scared of her. That was at least one good thing. "Were you really thinking of playing a prank on me in the first place though?" She asked, looking up at him curiously. She blinked in surprise as he suddenly nuzzled into her shoulder. Being scared of change was something she was all to familiar with. She sighed quietly. She hadn't even thought about all the things she wouldn't be able to do once school started up again. The list just seemed to go on and on. She was happy to be alive, there was no doubt about that, but there was a lot of things she'd miss dearly about a normal, human life.

"I'll still be able to come to Astronomy, and we can spend dinner together instead." She paused. A few years ago she wouldn't have cared at all about missing Quidditch games. She rarely went to them during her first year, but now it seemed like the worst thing in the world. She wouldn't be able to cheer him on during his games, or run to his side when he was knocked out. She frowned, licking her lips, trying to come up with some kind of alternative like she had the rest. She rested her cheek against his head. "I guess I'll just have to come steal you away from your common room the night of your games to congratulate... or comfort you." She whispered. She knew a lot of things would be different this school year, but she'd figure it out. She'd make it work. Somehow.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:05 am

User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

It's already been one and a half hours since Xavier and Logan set off to the Diagon Alley by foot. The red squirrels seem to have noticed their presence and started hopping onto their shoulders, head, and well, all around them. They've been friends for years now, actually. Before Xavier had been born, the Nicholson household had already lived here. Back then he would sneak outside to play with the squirrels only to be scolded and spanked when he returns home. If Vanessa were to return to the Manor and spotted Xavier and his friends before he got to explain, he would be in big trouble. Very.Big.Trouble. Had it been Xanthus, he would.....well he would party with the younger kids. Typical. That's what they would do. Thinking of what would happen to them if they got caught, Xavier gulped. He mentally slapped himself to forget about it and just go reach the end of the Forest. He slightly jumped to relieve himself of the somewhat-falling-backpack of his. His items jingled, if that's the word, as he and his faithful butler continued to walk.
" Hey Logan....Could you tell me just how you became the butler of the Nicholson Family? " he asked to lessen the awkward silence that has been going on for a while..

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Troubled
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Maybe he got scouted or something?
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Walking in the Kielder Forest
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Kielder Forest
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Logan

Wand

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:07 am
User Image

+++ Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love +++
♦♦♦ Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence ♦♦♦

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

◉◉◉ Yes, it's been quiet. The atmosphere's weird. Xavier isn't talking, and I think he's in a deep thought. Logan, too, became uncomfortable with the awkward silence that was happening. Sure the red squirrels helped lessen the silence but....Well, never mind that. Logan gently patted the squirrels that are surrounding them. With too much squirrels on the butler, he fell down. " Oof! Hey, hey, that's too much now, " he laughed as he placed the squirrels back on the warm green grass. Wow...it was beautiful. He just realized it since he didn't pay much attention to the forest himself....he never thought that that nature side of the forest would fascinate him. He was amazed at the view that Xavier was already a few feet away from him. His attention was returned when the young Gryffindor asked a question. How he became a butler of the Nicholsons? Wow. Now that was a tale he had hidden from other people. He, himself, sealed away that memory, but it kept coming back in the form of nightmares.

" I...haven't told you yet...right? Why I did became a butler of your family. Haha, well. It's a preeetty long story so I guess we should take a rest first. I know you're hungry, Xavier, " he answered, bringing out some sandwiches and juice. As Xavier was staring at the food, Logan took out a laptop and connected it to....what the..a bloody camera on the tree? Xavier noticed how Logan was doing something and just then, yes just then had he known of the hidden cameras that are on the trees in the forest.

" Umm...Lo-Logan? Why are you...When did you put these cameras in the forest? "

" Well to keep watch of things , of course. Dark wizards might come upon and I might spot them on the cameras. This is for your own good, young master. As for when I placed them...well some times before. Maybe a couple of months had passed. Well it's convenient actually. Pretty convenient. "

" Eh? B-but, I can handle myself. I already learned spells in school. The cameras are ....unnecessary.."

" Nonsense. It's better to be safe and sorry, " he persisted. Now then, off to the story telling. Logan shifted to a higher place, he sat down a rock, specifically. He cleared his throat, and started to share to the younger man.....his past.

" Okay to start it off, I was abandoned by my parents. Of course I hated them because of that, but I didn't care. At first...I thought they were just gonna buy groceries and just..come back for me later. But.....they never came back. I waited for them for days, but they never came back. So while I was shaking in hunger and because of the cold, a person from an orphanage took care of me. Later after I was all better, she took me to the orphanage. Seems like she was actually the one who owns it. Shocking...right? Now then after that.......to be continued! " he stopped, teasing the Gryffindor who looked like he was about to hit someone with a stick. He laughed. Sure he wasn't ready to learn everything about him. Now let's leave a cliffhanger. A couple of moments later, they started walking again. He still hasn't received a reply that his friend was coming, so he started to worry. Did they come out too early? What if his friends can't come? Questions appeared in his head out of nowhere. Nervous to what might happen to Xavier, he suggested to go to other places before the Diagon Alley first. He knows that it's been a while since Xavier got out of the house. And he knows that he still knows little about he wizard and muggle world. Now might be a good time to change that.. ◉◉◉

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

♦♦♦ To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved ♦♦♦
+++ A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes +++

Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Happy
Tʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: That's Logan Myles for you! An expert on giving cliffhangers!
Dᴏɪɴɢ: Sharing my story
Wɪᴛʜ: Xavier
Aᴛ: Kielder Forest

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image

Tʀɪᴛᴏɴ

Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ Oᴡʟ

Finally! The owl saw them! Triton hooted, wanting to seek the attention of the two. " Hoot! Hoot! " The hooting of the owl echoed throughout the forest. Xavier, who was still angry with Logan, heard the owl and turned around.

" Triton! You're back! " the Gryffindor exclaimed as he reached out his arm as the owl flew closer and closer. The owl landed on his arm and reached out his leg, poking Xavier's chin. " Hey! What did I do to you? " he laughed as he stroked the feathers of the owl. ' What did you do to me? What did you do to--, You didn't tell me that you were heading out! You made your owl delivery late! ' the owl angrily thought, gesturing what he was saying with his wings. Xavier apologized, and after he did, he took his friend's reply and read it.

Hey Xavier,

I’ve been pretty good, and summer is less then enjoyable with nothing to do. You have no idea how much I could go for some fun. Diagon Alley sounds great can’t wait. I’ll see who I can think of who might be interested in hanging out. Maybe Yvette and whoever else I can think of… Anyways sounds like a plan can’t wait.

Shayna? Why would I invite her? Well I might be able to, thought she might be busy Thanks for the support…

I’ll see yeah round.

David Clarisse

Xavier smiled when he read that David agreed with going to the Diagon Alley then hanging out in his place. ' Yvette? Yeah! Let's invite her! Hmmm let's see. Maybe...... let's invite Jacob, Tevye, Iris, Seth, hmmmmm, Peter, Autumn? Hmmmmm, what about Night? I guess we should invite him too. Ooh! Nathan! And Serafina too! Hmmm, that's about all the people I know....first years actually. I guess it'll be okay for them to invite their friends too. ' Xavier thought as he started to write his reply.

The letter wrote:

✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹

Dear David Clarisse :

That sounds great! I was thinking if we could invite maybe about most of the people we know. I've made a list already on the people that maybe we can invite.

= Yvettexxxxxxxx= Peterxxxxxxxx = Shayna
= Jacobxxxxxxxx= Autumnxxxxxxxx= Tevyexxxxxxxx= Night
= Irisxxxxxxxx= Nathanxxxxxxxx= Sethxxxxxxxx= Serafina

That's about all the people I know. Well the people we're friends or acquainted with. I can't remember anyone else. It might be too fast but I think I've already forgotten some of them. As for Shayna, well this might be your big chance you know! Also, as some of us say, the more the merrier!

Well, I'm already on the way to Diagon Alley. I might get there for an hour or so...I think. Well, see ya later, then!

Over and Out,

Xavier Nicholson

✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹

With that finished reply, Xavier attached the letter on Triton's leg once more. Before the owl flew, Logan gave him a biscuit. And as Triton flew back to Cotswolds, he was munching off his treat.

(( Triton : Exit to Clarisse Cottage ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:27 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Deep in the heart of Kielder Forest, Dominic Montague sighed wistfully into the crisp night air with his arms firmly wrapped around Gracie’s waist. At the notion of her question, he shuffled around in his seat. It wasn’t as if he’d actually planned to prank her, but, he always assumed that the chance would present itself, and he, being… well… him…. Would simply be unable to refuse.
”I dunno,” he managed to reply sheepishly. ”Maybe?”

He nodded his head slowly as she tried to fight his anxieties. Really, he couldn’t understand why he was taking this harder than she was, but… He was selfish. He didn’t want to wait for hours until the sun finally hid its face to the world to finally be able to see her. He didn’t want to think about how tired he’d be, staying up all night, just to be with her. Or where she’d go, or what she might do without him… At the notion that she just might have to steal him away, a small bout of laughter escaped his lips with a breathy sigh. ”You just might have to steal me,” Dom agreed. And already, he began to wonder just how much sleep he was going to lose.

”As long as you do come see me, I guess I won’t mind.” He smiled down at her earnestly. Is it bad that I don’t know if I’m lying or not? He debated internally, just, just fighting himself.

Guess I’ll just have to found out.
”Now c’mon, don’t be sad, mate..

“I thought I told you before how much I hate to see you frown?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie smiled at the evasive tone of voice he took and kissed his chin gently. "I'd like to see you try and pull a prank on me now." She said, practically egging him on to try it. She batted her eyes innocently up at him. She listened to him quietly and flopped back against his chest comfortably. "I don't think there's any maybe about. If I have to march into your common room, and into your dorm just to steal you, I will." She was mostly kidding, but a part of her knew it to be true. She didn't want to interrupt his sleep to much, but she also kind of enjoyed being around him to much to not interrupt his sleep. She glanced up at him when he told her to not be sad. A gentle smile slid onto his lips. "A smile just for you okay?" She tilted her head, still smiling up at him. She was more than surprised that he hadn't run off. If someone had come up to her and told her that they had died and were now a vampire, she'd probably go into shock and just run like hell. She wasn't to good with change though. Or at least she didn't use to be.

"And I'm still not sad. Shocked maybe. Curious about you definitely. But not sad." She watched him quietly for a few moments and then shrugged. "I've had enough sad to last me a lifetime. There's no point to it...." She paused again, still watching him with bright blue eyes. "And... It's almost impossible for me to be sad around you anyways."

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:53 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He laughed.
”Hey, don’t tempt me now.” But that grin on his face, and those dimples on his cheeks practically screamed, ‘I’m going to get you one of these days.’ The boy could never back down from a challenge. He could only shake his head and continue laughing as she prattled on about storming right into the Slytherin Common Room. ”Grace, you don’t even know where the common room is.” Smirking, he shook his head and laughed softly until it died down, too overtaken by her smile to even remember what the hell he was doing.

Before he could even come up with something to say, a flutter of wings had distracted him. Glancing up at the sky, he spotted his older brothers’ owl swirling between the tree trunks until it slowed to a stop and perched down on the grass beside them.
”Blimey, Mycah, what does Gabe want?” He grumbled as he leaned over and swiped the small slip of parchment tied to its leg. He blinked and chewed on his lip nervously before reading the small note aloud. ”Mum knows you’re gone….

“Seven hells.”
He blinked again, but before he could wonder how to respond, the owl struck its wings out and took off into the night sky again. His mother was an overprotective little thing, he groaned—she probably noticed the bloody glass knick knacks had changed positions on her vanity table. He hated those things. ”Ah, she probably won’t find me anyway…”

…..Unless all those jokes about putting a tracking spell on me were true…..

For the second that thought ran through his mind, his eyes widened.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:24 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie rolled her eyes at him when he told her she wouldn't be able to storm into the Slytherin common room. "I'd find a way in. Or just bug every Slytherin until one of them went to get you." She said smiling up at him. His laugh was one of the most wonderful things she'd ever heard. She couldn't help but smile with him smiling at her and laughing genuinely like that. Before she knew it though, his smile was gone as he read the note from the owl. When he read it aloud she grimaced. She blinked up at him for a few seconds silently, before glancing at the night sky. "If your mum knows you're gone, then you should probably head home." Quietly she tracked the moon in the sky wondering how long she had been out with Dominic and how soon the sun would be rising. "And... I have no idea what time it is, but I'd prefer if didn't die tonight..." She said quietly, playing with a piece of her hair nervously.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:02 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He sighed, he knew he wouldn’t be able to keep her all night long—he didn’t know why it still surprised him. Halfheartedly, he wanted to steal her all to himself. But he couldn’t do that, not anymore—as if he’d ever given himself the chance to do it before. With that, he almost growled, frustrated with the sudden change in everything. It hadn’t been that long since he strolled in the courtyard with Damien forsaking everything they knew.

It was incredulous; they stood on mountaintops in copper armor shouting to the rain and thunder that all the gods were bastards…. He shouldn’t be so surprised that the lightning would strike.

”I didn’t bring my pocket watch, so I haven’t a clue.” Just then, a wild idea struck him… She did challenge him, after all! So he stood quickly, and she would have tumbled down to the ground, if he hadn’t twisted his arms around her and tossed her over his shoulder, his arm holding her thighs against his chest as he swung her to and fro in the night air, laughing all the while. ”I dooon’t knoooww,

“What if I don’t want to let you go just yet? I can hide you in some shadows, and I’ll come feed you and play with you. You’ll be like my own little kitty vampire.”
Oh gods, he thought, she’s going to beat me.

But he couldn’t stop laughing.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie blinked, looking up at the sky again when he said he didn't have a watch on him. She was beginning to wish she paid more attention in astronomy class, maybe then she'd be able to tell time by the moon. She was so lost in her thoughts, that she was taken by surprise when he suddenly moved. A squeak escaped her lips as he tossed her over his should and held her tight. She was almost positive that if her blood still moved, it'd be rushing to her face at his words. Instead she growled and glared at his back, since that was all she could see. "I am not a cat!" She said, in a serious voice. She was glad he couldn't see her face because if he could, then he'd have known she wasn't angry at all from the large smile splayed across her lips. "Dominic Montague. You put me down this instance." She continued on in her best serious angry voice. She could keep it up though at his laughing, and burst into quiet giggles, poking his side, and tickling him, trying to get him to put her down.

Gracie knew she could easily escape his grip if she really wanted to, but where was the fun in that? It was much more entertaining to try and get him to put her down of his own free will, and she really didn't want to hurt him. Sure she'd learned to control her strength, but that didn't change the fact that in her hands, Dom was as fragile as a butterfly. She wiggled her legs, squirming as she found her tickling to be as unconvincing as her serious voice. "You won't regret putting me down Dom~" She cooed, letting her fingers trace patterns on his lower back, as she spoke. "Actually..." She trailed off, nuzzling against his back, and willing him to put her back on solid ground. "You might like it a lot." With her face pressed against his back, he couldn't see the slight smirk that flitted across her lips as she kissed his back gently, still tracing patterns with one of her fingers.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:29 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

"I am not a cat!" And he only laughed harder. His shoulders shook as he nearly doubled over, howling louder and louder until he could barely hear her over the sound of his own laughter. She squirmed and wiggled, tried to worm out of his grasp but it wouldn’t work. Then she tried to tickle him, but he was already laughing too much to really notice the difference. ”Au contraire mon chéri,

You’re my cat now.”

Not that he was that ticklish anyway, but, only in certain spots.

She gave up soon enough, and a part of him wondered what her devious mind was coming up with back there as he marched back to the clearing they had found each other in, hoping that they hadn’t just lost the broom that Gracie had brought with her—and then ran away from.

Suddenly, he heard her cooing, and his laughter ceased long enough for him to toss a glance over his shoulder where he could barely see the top of her head in the moonlight shining down on them.
”I don’t knooooow,” he teased with a twisted smile, but it faltered and it grew, goofy and wide as she traced her fingers along his back. ”What if you’re just trying to trick me?” It was a dumb question, he knew, because they both knew it was a trick. But he wanted to see what she would say. Suddenly, a daring smirk lifted at the corner of his lips as he released one hand’s hold of her to tickle her sides. ”Huh? Are you trying to trick me?” He poked and tickled her side, trying to get her to laugh as much as he could.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie blinked as he called her his cat and huffed, blowing on her hair. She continued tracing patterns on his back, hoping it'd convince him to put her down. She rolled her eyes, of course she was trying to trick him. Wasn't that the point of trying to get him to put her down? She smirked and continued to brush gentle fingers against his back, just barely ghosting over his shirt. She felt one of his hands release her and smiled widely. It had worked. He was going to put her down! Before she knew it though his fingers were at her sides, tickling and poking her wildly. She squeaked in surprise and broke into a fit of giggles, squirming wildly, trying to get away from his hand. "Doom!" She squealed in between laughs. "Stoop!" She lifted her hands, reaching back to grab his and stop him from tickling her, still laughing wildly even when she'd successfully clasped his hand to her side to prevent him from moving it. When she'd gained control of her laughter she nuzzled her nose into his back. "I'd never try and trick you." She cooed, smirking and kissing his back again. "Pleease put me doown?" She asked in a lilting voice, practically a begging tone. She figured maybe just maybe begging would get him to put her down.

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out