Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Kielder Forest ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:57 pm
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

His grin widened, maniacal and devious as she squirmed and writhed under the touch of his fingers, and no matter how hard she seemed to try, she just couldn’t escape. But then, a thought in the back of his mind rung clear and rampant in his mind; if she’s a vampire now, wouldn’t she, technically, be able to break his finger backwards if she so wanted to? The thought sent a shiver down his spine and his heart lurched several beats before he brushed the thought away, no entirely distracted by her cooing voice.

She nuzzled into him, stealing his warmth as her cold skin leaned in closer to his. But before he knew, her distraction had worked, and his hand was pinned down.
”Hey!” He teased her, smirking all the while. She whispered softly in his ears again, and his heart fluttered. Damn her; she knew he could never say no to a pretty face—and it seemed she was starting to learn real fast that he’d never been able to back down from a challenge. ”Alright, alright,” he lamented with a small grin as he bounced her from off of his shoulder and into his arms, carrying her close to his chest as he continued walking. ”So what do I get if I put you down, hmmm?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 171lbs ☣ Age: 14
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image 
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie distinctly heard his hear skip a beat and smirked. It might have been a teensy bit wrong of her, but she liked being able to hear his heart. It amused her to no end. While she was pondering all of this he was suddenly moving her, making her squeak in surprise. She blinked up at him, finally able to see his face and stuck her tongue out at him. She giggled and nuzzled her face into his chest, thinking on his question. "Hmm.... I dunno... " She said in a sing songy voice, blinking up at him with wide blue eyes. "I gueesss you'll just have to put me down and find out." She laughed impishly and leaned up to kiss his jaw teasingly. She figured she had enough of an effect on him to get him to put her down just like this. And he couldn't deny it, she could hear his heart clear as a bell. "You know you want to know." She whispered trailing her finger in patterns on his chest, and looking up at him innocently. "So why don't you just put me down."

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:43 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Temptation, it vibrated beneath his skin and echoed in his ears as he smirked impishly down on the young vampire in his arms. It was still so hard for him to get over it, or even really acknowledge it. He, he still didn’t feel like it was real. A part of him clung onto the past, and was too reluctant to really admit that she had changed—and one day, he would age….. And she wouldn’t…

Her singing had distracted him, and a flighty smile wove on his lips paired with a set of dimples in his cheeks.
”Oh really?” He teased her, smirking. He knew he shouldn’t let her go—hell—a part of him had a feeling he was going to regret it way more than he’d be enjoying it, but he didn’t care. And the moment her cool lips grazed his jawbone, he kind of giggled lost in his thoughts. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously down on her, but after she cooed again, her sweet voice tantalizing him at every turn, well hell, he couldn’t resist. ”Alright, alright,” he continued to chuckle, bending over to gently place her on her feet. Vampire or no, she was still a lady, and she’d always be porcelain in his eyes, something so fragile and irreparable. "So what do I get?"

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie cheered silently when he set delicately back on her feet. "Hmm...." She hummed to herself. She probably should have thought out her plan more thoroughly. She of course could run from him again, but another much tempting idea was eating away at her brain. Pale arms snaked their way around his neck as she continued to hum in thought. "Oh... Did I say you get something?" She teased him, leaning closer to him and blinking bright blue eyes. "It depends... what do you want?" She asked curiously, looking up at him and tilting her head to the side slightly. She could think of a few different things she wanted, but honestly she wasn't sure what he was thinking at the moment and more than curious about what he wanted.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:01 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

"Hmm...." And he blinked, wry lips tightened to a curious line on his face as he eyed her warily. There was no telling what would happen next—there never was—and it took everything in him to lasso his thoughts from soaring off on a will of their own. But it wasn’t very hard to do, because she inched closer, and her hair smelt so good while she wrapped her arms around his neck. When she teased him, he wiggled his nose unconsciously, trying to focus his thoughts. ”Yes, you most certainly did.” He declared with a determined nod, but when faced with her next question, his jaw sort of dropped and went limp and he just… ”Uuuhhhhh,” –Kind of stood there.

He didn’t know what to ask for, he already had what he wanted and anything he didn’t already have he knew he’d have it eventually, so that didn’t really matter. Hell, he almost wanted to just outright ask for a surprise, but, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to know what sort of surprise she might come up. Maybe he’ll like it—but what if he likes it too much? Or not enough?

Bleedin hells, when did women get so complicated?

”I dunno,” his tongue suddenly whipped with its own accord, not really thinking twice about what he was honestly saying…. But.. at least he thought about it the one time, right? ”Surprise me.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie hummed thoughtfully to herself as he gave her dumbfounded look before finally telling her to surprise him. She was met with the same decision as before. Tease him and run away again, or something else. She tilted her head and moved closer to him, inching her way closer til she was pressed against his body. She didn't say a word as she slid up on her toes in order to comfortably reach his face, tightening her arms around his neck, blue eyes dancing with glee. Gently she pressed her lips against his jaw, right near his ear. "Are you sure about that?" She whispered teasingly, letting her words ghost over his flesh, before slowly kissing down his jaw towards his lips. She paused before she hit his lips, staying tauntingly close, but not kissing him. She hummed quietly to herself, blinking at him, before swiftly kissing his nose. "Am I surprising yet?" She asked with a smirk, listening to his heart pound within his chest. It was so tempting to deceive him and slip from his arms yet again, but running from him all the time wouldn't get her very far would it? With that thought in mind, she slid her eyes shut and finally just kissed him.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

His heart was pounding; he could feel it tingling in his fingertips and coiling tight in his chest where worms and butterflies wrestled inside of him. He almost wanted to squirm but he didn’t dare move. Her arms slid around his neck with ease as if they had belonged there along all and her cool breath crept over his skin, slow, and tantalizing. He could feel her lips hovering so close to his skin, just teasing him relentlessly—gods—he could feel his blood rushing from his brain, rushing south.

Her words haunted over him, and he didn’t know what to say. He was caught somewhere in a world between from here, he could feel her and he could see her—but he didn’t have control over himself. Or at least, it didn’t feel like it. He wanted to bite his tongue, he didn’t want to say something stupid, but he couldn’t even think!

Gods! What’s gotten over him?

”Maybe,” he finally breathed out in a bare whisper. He needed to get control of himself. He had to. Honestly! He couldn’t let one girl have so much control over him. So, as her lips crashed against his, he reveled, kissed her back—but only for a moment.

Because the next, he swept her up in his arms again and tossed her over his shoulder and trekked across the woods in search of the broom.
”But I think I liked it better when you were begging.” He teased her, just to see what she would do, and that grin on his face grew and grew more wicked with every second.

╔═══════════════════╗
Kielder Forest
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

One minute he was kissing her and the next she was hanging over his shoulder like a rag doll. She huffed and resisted the urge to kick him. "Put me doooownnn!" She whined poking his sides, and squirming in his grasp. She could still hear his heart pounding away in his chest, but she couldn't see his face to figure just what he was thinking. She continued poking his sides, trying to tickle her way free again since obviously tempting him hadn't worked out to well in her favour. She was starting to think she should have run after all, but the idea of getting to kiss him again had been way to tempting to just leave hanging there.

She sighed wondering just where he thought he was walking too, and dropped her tickling attack. She giggled slightly though, when she realized he was walking in the complete opposite direction of the broom she had come on, which she was sure he was in search of. She glanced at the sky once again and bit her lip. "Dom, you don't even know where you're going! You could get us lost for hours!" She said, squirming in his arms again, not really trying that hard to break free. She knew she could, if she really wanted too, but that wasn't much fun. Plus she doubted Dominic would appreciate a girl being stronger than him, even if she wasn't human. "Put me down and I'll lead you to safety." She cooed gently, stopping her squirming and dangling in his arms like a rag doll. Trying to be complete and absolute dead weight.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

Ryn made her way down the walking trail through the forest with Sion trotting along next to her. She had decided to meet up with the 7th year here in the woods to train him in the she herself mastered while still in Hogwarts. She had apparated onto the trail but wanted to enjoy some of it walking to the meeting location next to a big waterfall. Once she arrived she took a seat on the rocks and dipped her hand in the water watched rings fan out from the touch. Sion was hunting something close by.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William, who had made plans with Aerynn after the circus ran slightly late, ready to apologize to Aerynn. He made his way to the waterfall, which was indeed the place that she told him to go. He had to make sure that he got this training done with her. He really hoped to someday tor realize his dream of being an Animagus. And Aerynn, one of his closest friends actually, was the key to it.

He walked up to the girl, a smile on his face and greeted her.

"Aerynn, I'm so sorry I'm late. Some interesting things happened I must say," he said, his shirt looking extremely dirty.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image

Her inner animal was telling her to change and run free, it was gnawing at her head telling her to do it and she was almost convinced when she heard the noise of William making his way into the clearing. She stood and went to meet him, a bit worried by his soiled state. After he spoke she pulled out her wand and did a simple clean spell on him to get the grim off. A small smile donned her lips when she realized that would come in handy in 6 months from now. "Will are you okay, what happened?" She asked concerned for him.

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

William Cloud

William just shook his head. All of the images running through his head, he couldn't believe it. "I was...at the circus...like I told you I would be before. You remember that Dark Wizard who rose to power half a decade ago. Well, he built a large force from then, I can tell you that. They made an appearance...at the circus. They were everywhere. I had to fight for my life...and for others. It was a blood bath. There had to be fifty killed in the tent I was in...alone. There were four more locations they appeared. All leaving more and more people killed. It just caught me by surprise. I helped as many as I could, but it wasn't enough," he said, sitting down on a stump, putting his hands in his face. He then looked at his shirt and found it to be really clean...brand new. Good ol' Aerynn coming to the rescue.

"Thank you for cleaning me up," he said, putting his hands behind his head and taking a deep breath. He was not crying, but he was very disturbed by the occurences. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be like this. It just took a lot out of me. I'm glad you're here. I don't think I'd let any other people see me like this," he said, chuckling a bit at himself.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

VixenViVi

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image

Her mind was running in every direction trying to process if why one else she knew was going tonight, she crossed all her family off the list and let out a breath. Her feral side getting angry at someone causing pain and death to so many. She turned her attention back to Will."That is just horrible. I'm glad you made it out, are you sure you're okay?" She asked placing her hand on to reassure him. "You don't have to hid anything from me you know that." She let out a small whistle to call Sion back in as she could no longer see or hear him. The little ball of orange fur came running out of the bushes and skidded to a halt next to her. He was ready for his run and was going to be upset as it was not a normal trip for them.

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:19 am
User Image

William Cloud

William smiled as Aerynn had reassured him. He always could count on her. She always seemed to be there for him whenever he needed her. "I'm fine Ryn...truly. You know I wouldn't hide anything from you. I swear, other than my fiance Annabelle, you are probably my closest friend," he said to her, still smiling. There was Ariana too, but the girl was like his little sister. Despite all that, William still regarded Aerynn highly. She always seemed to be there for him, ever since those Quidditch days where it was just him and her teaching. Those were the good ol' days.

"Thank you for being there for me Ryn. But enough of the cold depressing me. Looks like Sion wants to run around so maybe we should get to the lesson," he smiled as he looked down at the little fox, who had been rambunctious the whole time they were here.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:34 am
User Image

She nodded understandingly, deciding getting to work might be the best way to get his mind off the events." Very well, so I was think we could start with the visual, I would change and let you see how the process looks from the out side. So here it go" She explained. Ryn took a few steps back and readied herself. As she concentrated hard on the change, she felt it start. It was warm all around her almost like she was melting in to an animal. It takes just a moment but to her it feels like forever. Then BAM freedom. She looked up her small glossy eyes looked into Wills with the spirit of Ryn shinning through. Sion ran in a circle and tackled her wanting to play. She wrestled back getting caught in the moment her animal instincts taking over.

Silver Eagle III

((OOC~ Im going to bed but I will reply tomorrow))  
The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff