Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Kielder Forest ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:27 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William smiled and watched in awe as Aerynn Mckenny had turned into something much more than just her. It was truly amazing and all it did was reinforce his want to become like that. He couldn't wait to start his lessons with the girl. "Wow, that is amazing Ryn!" he said to her, smiling and kneeling down next to the wrestling animals. He wanted to become like that, but he had an idea of what exactly he wanted to be and it almost pained him to really know it, but his patronus was the very animal that killed his Uncle when he got into the jungle...the panther.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

(OOC: I feel asleep halfway through this post last night xD Sorry)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image

Ryn looked up at will as he spoke, almost as if she was smiling. Sion tackled her on more time before she could get away. Concentrating much like the first time she changed, she formed back into the young girl she was most of the time. "So once you have it down it is easy enough but just to warn you, getting there is going to hurt. I have a book I want you to study before you even attempt it. My teacher gave me this to learn from so take good care of it and I would like it back once we are done." She instructed handing over a leather tome that looked well used. It had nothing on the cover to show what was on the pages inside but it told you the process and the spell to become an animal. She had read the books several times herself before the first attempt and had only managed to get a tail and ear and boy did it hurt.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Silver Eagle III

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image

William Cloud

Will watched as she had turned back into the Ryn he has come to know and nodded. What she was doing was completely amazing and he knew it. He wanted to be like that...and all it did was bring in him a new drive. Drive him to be what he was destined to be.

"No pain, no game," he said, laughing a bit. It was the first time a genuine laugh had really come to him all day. He expected as much. If it didn't, one would see a lot of wizards taking up the amazing art of Animagus magic. But the ancient art was rare and that rarity showed itself as Ryn had handed him a book. A book that was raggedy, old, and well-used. A book that had no name on it...nothing, protecting its anonymity. He couldn't wait to delve into its secrets. She had told him to bring it back to her and he solemnly nodded.

"I promise, this book will be back. I will protect it with my life," he said, knowing just how...legal it was to get this book. He was quite grateful that Ryn would share this with him. "I will probably be reading this every chance I get...I'm not even going to lie,". He smiled at her and for once...kept the smile on his face.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

VixenViVi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image

Ryn smiled at the enthusiasm he had. She remembered the first time she'd seen someone turn, it was amazing and just so unreal and thinking of doing it yourself was such a rush. Laughing at his remark she replied."Good read it as many times as can stand. I think that is where we will start off today. Send me an owl when you feel comfortable with the book and we will meet up again." she replied as that was all they should really do today.

Silver Eagle III

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image

William Cloud

"Oh believe me, I will," he said, laughing still. It was a rush to get to learn how to perform this magic. He was sad that the lesson was ending for today. He wanted to learn as quickly as possible, but he also knew that he had to be patient. He wanted to know so much, but this type of magic isn't like some ordinary spell where a person could just pick up a book and learn it within seconds. No, this was complicated...this was extremely difficult, a magic that would take at least a year just to get it. Not to mention...quite awhile to master.
He couldn't wait.

"Before you go, I would actually like to know how you've been doing lately? I mean, I haven't gotten to see you, or anyone for that matter, for a little while. Haven't seen you since the dinner you invited me too," he asked her.

(OOC: I just kind of figured he showed up at the dinner and they had the conversation xD. Time skip deal)

VixenViVi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:45 pm
User Image

Sitting back down next to the waterfall, she decided to go ahead and tell him the big news."Well I do have some exciting news, Tyler and I are going to have a baby! Well two actually it's twins!" she exclaimed happily. She was so excited and could not wait to start to feel them move and kick, it was going to be wonderful. So far she had a great experience. No sickness or smells that made her queasy, other than disliking pineapple at the moment, it felt like normal.

Silver Eagle III

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image

William Cloud

William smiled as she told him her news. "That's amazing. Have you figured out anything yet? Are they a boy and girl? Or is it one of the others? But that's great. I'm really happy for you," he said genuinely. It was exciting that someone he knew since his first year of Hogwarts was having a kid now. He hadn't thought about how long it has been since he started school until now. He found himself chuckling at that. He felt...almost old, even though he truly wasn't

VixenViVi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Veяıłч M¢Hαłeи
                                                          Looking Relaxed at Kielder Forest with Verily
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Dammit this can't possibly be makin' me this nervous. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Søмeтħıиg ıš ω я ø и g, αłяıgħт, I тħıиκ øf чøυ α ł ł и ı g ħ т ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Cαи'т š ł e e ρ 'тıł мøяиıиg łıgħт, ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxx
                                                          S e e ı и g чøυ ıи мч đ я e α м š, ħøłđıиg чøυ ¢ ł ø š e тø мe ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxx
                                                          Oħ, ωħαт ełše ¢ α и ıт в e ? Iт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e ✰ ✰ ✰xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKenneth grinned widely as he looked back over his shoulder at Verily; he wasn't quite sure how he'd managed to convince her to actually come out on a hike with him, but she had, much to his enjoyment. He'd always liked being outdoors, hiking through the woods, going out to the lake, that sort of thing. The American hadn't been here before, so it was a new experience. He wasn't bothering to stay on any trails, was marking their path, leaving ribbons tied around trees so they could find their way back. He was hoping to find a nice place to stop for a bit, somewhere relaxing. He didn't really have much of a plan, honestly. He'd just wanted to get outside, do something fun. Sweat a little; God knows he didn't do nearly enough of that these days.

spaceHe came to a small clearing, a river running through it along the side opposite them. The ground was littered with brightly-colored leaves, the trees above still clinging to enough that it gave them a decent bit of shade. He turned to his girlfriend, smiling widely. "Wanna stop for a bit? Have a snack?" he asked. There wasn't much in the way of food in his pack; he was sort of thinking that, after they decided to head in, they could each grab a quick shower, then maybe go out for dinner somewhere. Unconciously, his hand went to his pocket, finger tapping against a small box there. It wasn't that he was actually planning on proposing right now per say. He'd been carrying the ring around for a couple of weeks now, actually, waiting for the right moment. He wasn't a planner, he knew; if he actually planned out some specific proposal, he'd ******** it up. Something would go wrong. Better that he just carry the ring around. Everywhere. Until it felt right. But, looking at the clearing... this might be it, he thought with a grin.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✰ ✰ ✰ Iт мυšт вe ł ø ν e , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ I fαłł łıκe α š ρ α я я ø ω αиđ fłч łıκe α đ ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ Yøυ мυšт вe тħe đ я e α м I'νe вeeи đ я e α м ı и g ø f
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ Oħ, ωħαт α f e e ł ı и g , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e

(( OOC: ))

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:02 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Floor ♫ Single ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Verily walked along behind Kenneth, smiling shyly whenever he turned back to glance at her. She used to love hiking around and exploring when she was a kid, but she hadn't been in a really long time. Even so she was having fun... even with the fall chill worming its way through her sweater.

She grinned when he stopped, and immediately scooted closer to him to snuggle into his warmth.
                                                        "Snacks sound good, whatcha got on ya?" She grinned up at him, before nuzzling her face back into his chest. "How is it that you can be sweating while the I am shivering?" Her voice was muffled by his shirt, but still understandable. She was honestly just happy to get out of the house and spend some time alone with the man she loved.... it was so weird to finally be able to say that and mean it. She loved him. She wasn't some daft little school girl getting her heart played by assholes anymore.

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร.
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є.
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔.
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Veяıłч M¢Hαłeи
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

Søмeтħıиg ıš ω я ø и g, αłяıgħт, I тħıиκ øf чøυ α ł ł и ı g ħ т ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceKenneth smiled when she moved closer, snuggling up against his chest. Her hands were cold, how in the hell were her hands cold? "Beats the hell outta me," he answered, leaning down and pressing a kiss to the tip of her nose, which was also cold, he noted. "'Cept that you're wearin' shorts an' a short-sleeved shirt." Sheesh, Kenneth couldn't remember the last time he'd worn a short-sleeved shirt. Well, his Jack Daniel's shirt was actually sleeveless, but he had on a long-sleeved flannel over it. He'd been in England for... what, six years now? And he still wasn't used to the weather. He didn't remember the last time he'd been honestly hot. He wasn't even hot right now, just sweaty from physical exertion. Actually, it might not be a good idea to stop for too long; he might start to notice how cold the breeze combined with the sweat was making him.

spaceThe American pulled the pack his back and crouched down, then, after a moment, sat properly, patting the ground next to him for her to do the same. "Just trail snacks, mind you, it ain't a meal. Some granola bars, trail mix, that sorta stuff. Homemade, though," he said, grinning. Well, it wasn't like she would've expected anything less. He very rarely bought anything like that from the store. Hell, he made his own potato chips. American chips, not the British version. He didn't cook the British version of pretty much anything... well, except when Ver asked him to. He was ever so slightly whipped, he'd admit.

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Ver rolled her eyes when he commented on her clothes. "I'm English Kenneth. Its still shorts weather until like November!" She grinned up at him, ignoring that she was indeed cold in her shorts. She cuddled back up against him, blushing slightly. It always made her laugh when he acted like the 'cold' weather was the middle of the blizzard or something. The fact that it had been 6 years and he still hadn't become accustomed to England's weather.

She leaned back from him as he crouched down, and plopped herself onto the ground next to him. The minute he'd retrieved snacks from his bag she stole the trail mix and pulled a handful out, munching on it immediately.
                                                        "Sorry, I didn't think I was that hungry!" She muttered after swallowing her first bite of food. She grinned at him before taking another handful and chowing down. "Fantastic cook by the way... you know if I've never told you before." She winked at him, grinning.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Veяıłч M¢Hαłeи
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceKenneth rolled his eyes at her, shaking his head in a combination of amusement and exasperation. The woman was insane, seriously. "Whatever you say, Sugarcake. I'm not the one with goosebumps." The fact that she continually made fun of him for being cold, when she was also cold and not even considering that she'd be more comfortable if she dressed more warmly, was either hysterical or worrisome, and he could never decide which. For a Healer, she seemed hellbent on catching herself a cold. Not that she couldn't cure it with a potion if she got one, but still. He didn't know what the hell was going on in her head, but she was utterly insane. Then again, that was part of what he loved about her.

spaceThe American snorted when she grabbed the trail mix, grabbing a granola bar for himself. "Figures you'd compliment me on my cookin' while eatin' the one thing that don't require actual cookin'. Though, I did dry the fruit an' roast the nuts myself, so I guess I'm alright with you complimentin' me on that." He wrapped his free arm around her waist and pulled her in closer, pressing a kiss to her temple before taking a bite of the granola bar. He should've brought the ones with the chocolate chips, he thought. His sweet tooth was acting up.

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:20 am
User Image

User Image

Verily stuck her tongue out at Kenneth before snuggling back up against him for his warmth. Sometimes she wondered if he was secretly a robot heater. He was always always warm. It was wonderful for her. "Whatever Egg Head, just keep me warm." She murmured, kissing his shoulder gently before returning to her trail mix.

When he kissed her temple, a soft smile wormed onto her face and she was reminded just how lucky she was. She could still remember the day she'd met Kenneth. How they'd gone from that to this, was still a mystery to her. She'd thought that if anyone had ever found out how messed up in the head she was, they would have run far away, and yet Kenneth had done the exact opposite. He'd chased her down, talked to her, let her open up on her own time, and somehow they'd become best friends. Then they'd become this. It was like he was a secret gift from some fairy godmother. He was so sweet to her. He was most definitely her best friend. Elli of course was even closer... but they were twins, that was something far beyond best friend. They were connected through the womb, Elli had to understand her. Kenneth chose too.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Veяıłч M¢Hαłeи
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceKenneth snickered at her when she told him to keep her warm, the arm around her tightening. "Yes, ma'am. Whatever you say, ma'am," he teased, nuzzling against her hair with a smirk on his lips. After a moment, he kissed her head, then his lips trailed down to her temple again, to her cheek, and then her lips. He lingered there, soft at first, but it didn't stay that way for long. When he pulled away, he wasn't sure who he was teasing, her, or himself. "Warm yet?" he asked, eyes half-closed, his voice thick.

spaceAfter a moment, his head cleared, and he grinned again, though the look in his eyes didn't fade entirely. "Startin' to wonder if that's why you keep me around, just so I can keep you warm when you decide to act a fool an' go out in this weather in shorts," he told her teasingly, the hand on her hip squeezing gently. He paused then, expression getting sort of thoughtful. "... How long you planning on doin' that, anyway? Keepin' me around, I mean," he asked, tone unusually serious, even though he was pretty sure he knew the answer. Unless there was something going on that he didn't know about, she wasn't getting rid of him, and he knew that. Obviously, otherwise the ringbox wouldn't be sitting in his pocket right now. Still, there was always a certain level of uncertainty with these things. And they hadn't really talked about it all that much. Not seriously, anyway. Her words had always implied she thought this was It, but neither of them had ever articulated as much.

spaceWell, no time like the present, he told himself, steeling his nerves. How he'd ended up in the position that a waif like her could terrify him more than anything else in the world, he'd never know. But... he liked it. His arm slipped from around her waist, hand reaching into his pocket. He chewed the inside of his cheek as he withdrew the box. "Never quite sure what people're waitin' on with this sort of thing. A sign or somethin', but there ain't one. You just gotta... figure it out. So. I got it figured out, yeah?" His heart was pounding, his hands were sweating, and he was pretty sure he was blushing, which was saying something, because it took a lot to make him blush. But, it figured he would now. "So, Verily... I love you. An' I dunno how I'd survive England without you. Or anythin' else, for that matter. So... Will you marry me?" He popped the box open, not quite as smoothly as he'd have liked, but at least he didn't fumble and drop the thing. It'd taken him ages to figure the ring out; eventually he'd figured out it was because he just couldn't see Ver wearing a silver ring with a diamond in it. It just wasn't her. So, he'd gotten a little creative. It was still a fairly old-fashioned style ring set, but it certainly wasn't typical, which was perfect for her. Or, he thought it was. Hopefully she'd agree. And say yes, preferably soon, because every second that ticked by seemed to stretch out for eternity.

Ver's Ring [x]

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Verily was happily snuggling him, and then snogging him, and then he was asking serious questions like it was the end of the world. She raised and eyebrow. Didn't he know that he was her forever? He was her soul mate, her IT. This was all she needed from him. She was about to answer his question, because it sure looked like he was freaking out on the inside, when he pulled out a box. A small, velvety box. A box that was definitely the size of, and the look of a ring box. She froze.

He started rambling on about people, and he was sweating, and most definitley blushing, and then he asked. Her grey eyes widened and she was quite sure her heart had stopped beating. She was staring at the ring, eyes wide, mouth slightly agape.
                                                        'Answer him you idiot. Answer him. Hey lizard face answer your fricken soon to be fiance! DEAR GOD WOMAN DO YOU EVER EVEN LISTEN? ANSWER HIM!'

Her mind was screaming at her, but her body and voice were frozen. It was possible she was making little 'uh' noises, but besides that nothing. She knew what she wanted to say. Of course she knew what she wanted to say. She wanted to scream yes to the world, hug him, kiss him, love him forever. But she couldn't. She couldn't do a thing, because she was in shock, and he was probably slowly sweating himself to death out of nervousness. She was in shock because how could this amazing guy want to spend forever with her? Why her? What was so special about her?

Cara MiaKitty

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces