Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Kielder Forest ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Veяıłч M¢Hαłeи
                                                          Looking Relaxed at Kielder Forest with Verily
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Dammit this can't possibly be makin' me this nervous. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Søмeтħıиg ıš ω я ø и g, αłяıgħт, I тħıиκ øf чøυ α ł ł и ı g ħ т ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Cαи'т š ł e e ρ 'тıł мøяиıиg łıgħт, ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxx
                                                          S e e ı и g чøυ ıи мч đ я e α м š, ħøłđıиg чøυ ¢ ł ø š e тø мe ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxx
                                                          Oħ, ωħαт ełše ¢ α и ıт в e ? Iт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e ✰ ✰ ✰xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceThe almost-silence drug out. Kenneth swore he could hear the ticking of a clock, and each not-real tick sounded louder and more deafening than the last. He stiffened, trying to be patient. He'd just sprung his on her out of nowhere, she probably needed a minute. Except that was the logical thought, and it wasn't very convincing. He swallowed hard, trying to fight feeling like he was drowning, and very abruptly snapped the box closed, setting it aside. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes shut and forcing himself to stay calm, at least on the outside.

spaceOkay, so, apparently that had been a bad idea. It was probably just that it was too soon, right? It'd been too fast. He had a lot of trouble seeing how anything in their relationship could have been thought to progress too quickly, but, then again, he wasn't the one with an a*****e ex who'd ******** up his perception of how relationships were supposed to work. Maybe he shouldn't have done it this way. Maybe he should have talked to her about it. Asked what she thought about it, if she'd maybe want to do that someday. Not a proposal, not a 'let's get engaged now', but a 'hey, maybe that's something that'll happen one day?' That's probably what he should have done. He should've known that.

spaceHe finally opened his eyes again, trying to tell the rejection clawing a him that technically she hadn't rejected anything, she hadn't even spoken. He'd just... moved too quick. Asked too soon. She probably wanted to say 'not yet.' Not no. Right? "Okay. So, um. Right." God, what was he supposed to say right now? He had no ******** clue. How were you supposed to respond to this sort of thing? He shifted awkwardly, and cleared his throat. "Sorry. That... Guess I ******** up the rest of the day. I... Sorry." He couldn't help the sheepish expression on his face, because when it got down to it, the thing that made him feel the worst about this was that she was upset. He hated upsetting her, more than anything. Teeth ground as he tried to tamp down the desire to hit something. Tonight when he got home, he'd probably take out his frustration on a pillow. Maybe he needed to get a punching bag. Not that he really needed one all that often, but, when he needed it, damn, did he need it. He just hoped that this was just one ruined date. That once she calmed down, they'd be able to talk it over, agree he'd rushed it, and move on with minimal awkwardness. He wasn't stupid; this kind of thing led to break ups. He didn't... obviously he didn't want that, he'd just proposed, for ******** sake. So all he could do was hope... that he hadn't ruined everything. Just today... He could live with it if it was just today. One ruined day was a hell of a lot better than the alternative.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✰ ✰ ✰ Iт мυšт вe ł ø ν e , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ I fαłł łıκe α š ρ α я я ø ω αиđ fłч łıκe α đ ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ Yøυ мυšт вe тħe đ я e α м I'νe вeeи đ я e α м ı и g ø f
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ Oħ, ωħαт α f e e ł ı и g , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Ver's Ring [x]

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Floor ♫ Single ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Verily blinked into action the moment he started talking again. He looked so downridden and sad. It took her a moment to register what his words were saying. When they did she immediately flung herself at him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "No no no no no!" She practically screamed. "Of course I want to marry you, you egg! You mean more to me than anything in the world. I was just a bit shocked!" She leaned back and picked up the box he'd snapped shut. She quietly opened it up and looked at the ring with a small smile on her face. "You are so spaghetti brained some times."

She grinned at him and planted a kiss on his lips. Not a soft gentle kiss, but a passionate romantic kiss.

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร.
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є.
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔.
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Veяıłч M¢Hαłeи
                                                          Looking Relaxed at Kielder Forest with Verily
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Dammit this can't possibly be makin' me this nervous. ❞

Søмeтħıиg ıš ω я ø и g, αłяıgħт, I тħıиκ øf чøυ α ł ł и ı g ħ т ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Cαи'т š ł e e ρ 'тıł мøяиıиg łıgħт, ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxx
                                                          S e e ı и g чøυ ıи мч đ я e α м š, ħøłđıиg чøυ ¢ ł ø š e тø мe ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxx
                                                          Oħ, ωħαт ełše ¢ α и ıт в e ? Iт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e ✰ ✰ ✰xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKenneth was caught more than a little off-guard by her sudden outburst, at first thinking that, damn, if she didn't want to marry him, she didn't have to be so... adamant, about it. But, he at least wasn't too upset to listen to the rest of what she had to say. He had to take a second to let the words sink in, watching her grab the ring box and open it with a sense of awe. He went from completely crushed to happier than he remembered ever being in the time it took to blink. The American's body relaxed, to the point that he fell back on the ground, a hand covering his eyes. "Oh, hell. Thank God. Ver, you're gonna kill me. A couple of seconds and some starin' is shocked; that was the longest however-long in my life. An' you looked like the physical embodiment of the blue screen of death." As soon as he said it, he realized there was a better than average chance that she didn't even know what that meant. He'd have to explain it if she didn't, he figured.

spaceHe sat up then, just in time for her to plant her lips on his. He smiled against her lips, not at all inclined to fight her, even though he really should have. Considering... well. It was probably not the best idea. But at this point, he didn't care. When the kiss finally broke, his fingers moved to fish the ringbox from her hand. He drew it between them, grinning crookedly. "So, ya gonna let met put it on ya, or what?" he asked, taking the engagement ring from the box and holding out his other hand to take hers. Maybe it was sort of cheesy, but then, he was an old-fashioned Southern gentleman... most of the time, anyway.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✰ ✰ ✰ Iт мυšт вe ł ø ν e , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ I fαłł łıκe α š ρ α я я ø ω αиđ fłч łıκe α đ ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ Yøυ мυšт вe тħe đ я e α м I'νe вeeи đ я e α м ı и g ø f
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ Oħ, ωħαт α f e e ł ı и g , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Ver's Ring [x]

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:51 pm
User Image

Amanda Morris & Jacob Drage's Wedding
                                                              Saturday, October 7, 2051

Wedding Party
                                                              Bride: Amanda Morris
                                                              Groom: Jacob Drage
                                                              Maid of Honour: Eretria Borson
                                                              Best Man: David Clarisse
                                                              Bridesmaid: Kaitlyn Murdoch, Callista Hargrave, & Jamesina Machlachlan
                                                              Groomsmen: Richard Drage, Veronica Walsh, & Tobi Fallrein
                                                              Flower Girl: Leslie Borson
                                                              Ring Bearer: William Borson

Guests
                                                              *all guests may bring +1's & their children
                                                              Lucas & Jade Morris
                                                              Callum Murdoch
                                                              Oliver Davis
                                                              Marcia & Caden Drage
                                                              Malachy Molloy
                                                              Timothy Steele
                                                              Magnus, Bethany, Rune & Asbjørn Borson
                                                              Balder & Kiera Borson
                                                              Ruaridh Murdoch
                                                              Seth Wynters & Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters
                                                              Mackenzie Overton & Ian Wynters
                                                              Shina Kiremono
                                                              Alexander Rich
                                                              Agnes Alexandrie
                                                              Jenny MacEacharin
                                                              Ned Heist
                                                              Benjamin, Bristol & Caden Clarisse
                                                              Marius, Silas, Lewis, Heath & Lukas Fallrein
                                                              Gypsy, Jeremy, Mallory, Jack & Nicodemus Lovette
                                                              Tobias, Talia & Zatara Walsh

Diamond Wales
Cara Miakitty
The Forgotten Weasley
murruelecreuset
Yukina101
Kungfudemoness

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:11 pm
User Image

You're my light, you're my darkness
                                                  You're the right kind of madness

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Amanda Drage

Slytherin Alumna - Forty Five Years Old - Mother - Married - Pureblood
                                                  International Magical Office of Law - Department of International Magical Cooperation

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

Amanda had just returned from a stroll through the forest. Well, it wasn’t so much a stroll as a wedding photo shoot with Jacob, but it was in the forest away from the rest of the party. She knew she’d want to get away from everyone at some point, which was why they booked their wedding photographer to snap a few photos of just the two of them later into the evening. If there was anything she learned after her first wedding, it was that she needed to schedule in a few breaks where she could be alone and to not drink more than enough to get a buzz going, which hadn’t happened yet. Amanda walked over to the bar with Jacob, avoiding puddles along the way. “Whiskey on the rocks,” she ordered for herself.

The ground was wet, but it wasn’t raining anymore. It seemed like most of the rainfall came early on in the day, prior to the ceremony. If it continued raining, however, they could always set up a charm so that the rain avoided the entire area. After all, they were out in the middle of the forest where not a single muggle would be able to stumble upon them. Besides, magic was already being used to warm the area so the crisp autumn air didn’t bother any of the guests, and to keep the music from booming out throughout the forest and bothering the wildlife.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

And you're my hope, you're my despair
                                                  You're my scope, everything, everywhere

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:45 am
User Image
                                                  I do this with conviction
                                                  I write truths and never fiction
                                                  My disease is what you fed
                                                  I can't stop with my ambition
                                                  Like a missile on a mission
                                                  I'm a force that you will dread

User Image

════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ || Aᴜʀᴏʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Jacob closed his eyes and enjoyed the evening with Amanda. He'd enjoyed the wedding, enjoyed the wonderful feeling he'd had when he and Amanda had exchanged vows, and especially enjoyed when they were able to do it in front of family and friends. The only thing he felt he missed was the fact that his father wasn't in attendance. He still felt a disconnect with the fact his father had done what he did, but Jacob couldn't change it. He wondered if Garret ever regretted it, but again, Jacob wasn't sure. Only thing he could do was move on with his life, which considering how it'd gone his whole life, he wasn't about to hold his breath.

The photoshoot over with, he accompanied Amanda to the bar, a wry smile on his face as she ordered her drink. After a moment, he decided on his drink as well. "Gin please." He then turned to Amanda, resting his hand on hers as he leaned against the bar waiting on his drink. A smile grew on his face as he watched her, and then he drew her hand up to kiss it lightly. "I love you. I don't know how many times I've said it tonight, but I can't help but say it again." He hugged her for a moment, enjoying the feel of her in his arms before he drew back.

"So, how long do you think it'll take Eretria to get annoyed with Chy?" He meant it teasingly, but he knew his brother-in-law. Chy and Rick might have been happy with each other, but damn was it crazy to imagine that Chy didn't grate on other people's nerves. He could only think that the former quidditch player had incredible self-control to put up with him and not hex Chy on the spot.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I can't think of anything but how happy I am right now.
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Stronger
                                                  (Bet you thought that I was dead)
                                                  (But I'm not dead, I'm not dead)
                                                  Stronger, stronger, stronger, stronger
                                                  Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life

kiska166

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:46 pm
User Image
                                                Lucas Morris
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventeen Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Pureblood
                                                Member of the Astronomy Club

Lucas had honestly been relieved when he found out that he wouldn’t be asked to be a part of his mum’s wedding party. The less involved he was with this marriage celebration, the more enjoyable it would be for everyone. Over the years, he had grown to accept Jacob, Marcia and Caden into his life little by little, and he could see how much Jacob had cared for Amanda, and vice versa. Luke would never admit this, especially not to his mum, but he had rather liked Jacob. However, that did not mean that he was keen on packing up and moving into a house with his newly merged family. It’ll only be until the end of summer, he reminded himself. At most, he figured it would take him all of summer to not only find a job, but also a place to live. Then, once the kids, including his sister this time, went back to Hogwarts, he would move into his new place. Lucas figured moving at the same time as everyone went back to school would make him leaving feel more normal.

“Know what you’re doing after graduation?” he asked, looking over at Roland. The best friends had obviously discussed their future plans together, numerous times in fact, but up until seventh year, no one really took their futures all that seriously. Lucas had a vague idea of what he wanted to do, but he hadn’t much of an idea what his real next steps were. Maybe Roland had his life figured out a little more, or maybe he didn’t and they were both in the shitter.

I won't waste no time thinking about you anymore
                                                I won't waste no time talking about you anymore 'cause now I got new problems

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:17 pm
User Image
                                              ╔═══════════════════════╗
                                              Kaitlyn Murdoch
                                              Hufflepuff Alumna - Fifty Two - Pureblood - Married
                                              Owner of Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop

╚═══════════════════════╝

Kaitlyn had been a big part of helping Amanda plan her wedding, but she found that she and her sister tended to butt-heads on a variety of ideas. Kaitlyn, who considered herself to be the best party planner she knew, thought that certain decisions that were made could have been better if only her little sister had listened to her. Amanda never really liked to listen to Kait, which was also probably why she had chosen Eretria as her Maid of Honour twice. The Maid of Honour was always in charge of planning the Bride’s bachelorette party, which Kait hadn’t been put in charge of for either of Amanda’s weddings. The Bridesmaid really tried her best not to take it personally since she knew Amanda wasn’t huge into partying and neither was Eretria – maybe the party Kaitlyn would have thrown would have been more of her style than Amanda’s.

At the end of the day, they were sisters and still loved each other dearly. Kait also understood that they knew how to get under each other’s skin and having her plan Amanda’s wedding was one of the many ways she could do so. However, she was still promised that she’d be able to make a toast, and so she made a heartfelt two minute speech about how Amanda had grown from this tough, sometimes mean little kid to a badass, does-it-all mother of two who was finally married to her soul mate. Kaitlyn knew what it felt like to be married to the man of her dreams, and she couldn’t be happier for her sister. Speaking of the man of her dreams...

Kaitlyn pulled herself closer to her husband and leaned in to his ear so that he’d hear her over the music. “Wanna go for round two?” she asked, very obviously glancing over to the buffet. Enough time had passed that Kaitlyn no longer felt overly bloated from dinner, and she figured Callum would want some extra food. He loved food and at least the catering scored a ten out of ten by her standards. . “Come on,” she said, taking his hand in hers and pulling him up from his seat.

You make me feel b e a u t i f u l when I have nothing left to p r o v e.
                                              And I can't i m a g i n e how I'd make it through. There's no me w i t h o u t you.

"Cara MiaKitty"]

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:47 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Ten Years Old - Future Hogwarts Student - Little Sister - Pureblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Jade really wished Isolde attended, or was invited, to her mum’s wedding. She had loved hanging out with the older girl at her aunt Kaitlyn’s wedding in spring, and she didn’t want to have to wait until she want to Hogwarts next year to see her again. Jade had really hoped they would be housemates, especially since she was in her mum’s old house! But Jade wasn’t sure she was Slytherin material. Both her brother and aunt were Hufflepuffs. Briefly, she wondered which house her father had been sorted into. Out of all the questions she had asked her mum and brother about her dad, that one had never come to mind.

“Rune!” she called, spotting Eretria’s son. Jade had gotten pretty comfortable with Eretria’s family over her entire life since she was Amanda’s best friend and whatnot, and part of her was glad she had found Rune before finding Asbjørn. He was the nicer twin in her opinion. “Why didn’t you bring your cousin?” she asked as she approached him, referring to Isolde. Hopefully Rune would be able to figure out which cousin she meant since he had a lot of cousins. More than Jade had, anyway.

T a n g l e d hair and b r u i s e s on her knees
                                              She wears her s c a r s outside her s l e e v e s

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:23 pm
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin Alumn - Twenty Nine Years Old - Pureblood - Office for Counterfeit Spell and Objects
                                                Department of Magical Law Enforcement

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver had spent the majority of the evening on the dance floor with Arwen. They slow danced together during the softer songs, but Oliver had more fun dancing to fast songs with her because she was actually able to match his speed and silliness, whereas most of the other women around them never seemed to be able to. Or if they could, they didn’t want to. Not with him, but even with their partners. While Abba’s Dancing Queen played, the couple had even found themselves in the centre of a dance circle, with wedding guests cheering them on. Admittedly, Oliver was having a ton of fun, but his stomach started to feel funky. He tried his best to ignore it, but one spin too many later and he had hurled all over the floor.

The next thing he knew was that he was being pulled off to the side and a cleaner was busy getting rid of the mess. He probably should have substituted a couple of his orders at the bar with a glass of water instead. “Arwen,” he muttered as his girlfriend sat him down in a chair and fed him bread. “Arwen,” he repeated after swallowing a piece. “I’m sorry. I didn’t get you, did I?” he asked, looking her up and down. He really didn’t mean to throw up, and if he threw up on her, he would have felt even worse. “You’re so pretty,” he said softly in between bites.

Hey, I will always stay by your side forever
                                                ♫ Because we're better together

Rawwry

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:10 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                              Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters
                                              Hufflepuff Alumna - Forty Five - Halfblood - Songstress - Married - Mother
                                              ╚══════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Ariana hadn’t kept up with Amanda much over the years personally, but she and Seth were friends, so it wasn’t like she wasn’t kept up to date on her life. It didn’t come as a surprise when she had received an invitation in the mail to her wedding, although since this was the blonde’s second wedding, she figured she was mostly invited as Seth’s plus one. Her children were also invited, but Mackenzie didn’t want to come, and Ari and Seth made the decision to have a fun night together rather than dragging Ian to a wedding where he wouldn’t know anyone. Besides, he was at Hogwarts, learning and whatnot. All that fun.

Ariana had pulled Seth up to the dance floor when a song she recognized came on, but she couldn’t help but notice another couple dancing nearby. As Ari looked around, she noticed that the two were drawing a lot of attention to themselves, which was fine by her. She appreciated that nobody seemed to notice her, or if they did, they left her alone instead of making a big deal out of her being at the same wedding as them. Many of the guests started to form a circle, trapping the couple in the middle, and Ariana clapped along to the beat and watched them dance, cheering them on and laughing with the others. A moment had passed before the man threw up. Quickly, Ariana backed up to avoid being splashed on and pulled Seth back with her, giving him a look. “Think he might have drank a little too much?” she asked rhetorically as the blond was pulled away from the dance floor by his partner.

You showed me what it means to be happy ever after, in love forever
                                              You gave me the key to all your love and all your pleasure, you're my treasure

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:47 pm
User Image

You're my light, you're my darkness
                                                  You're the right kind of madness

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Amanda Drage

Slytherin Alumna - Forty Five Years Old - Mother - Married - Pureblood
                                                  International Magical Office of Law - Department of International Magical Cooperation

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

Amanda interlaced her fingers with Jacob’s as they waited for their drinks to be made. She looked over at him and smiled as he lifted her hand up to kiss and proclaim his love for her. “I love you, too,” she said before leaning forward to kiss his cheek, which then transitioned into an embrace. “You make me so happy,” she stated when the couple had pulled back from their hug. Amanda reached for her drink when the bartender placed it on the bar, followed by a glass of gin.

Amanda glanced over at Chy, who seemed to be going on about something while Eretria looked more and more dead inside. It wasn’t super obvious, but her best friend could spot that look from a mile away. “If her sarcasm hadn’t made him shut up yet, then we’d better get in there before she hexes him,” Amanda half joked. She knew Eretria wouldn’t do something like that at her wedding no matter how badly she wanted to.

And you're my hope, you're my despair
                                                  You're my scope, everything, everywhere

Diamond Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items