Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors
  +1
View Results

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:46 pm
Note: As a reminder, Skinwalkers do not form packs so this is non-cannon and will be OOC only.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image
Two pure skinwalkers met one night and struck a deal to breed, giving birth to a pack that would terrorize the Kawani lands. With the birth of their children, they realized that they would need more purewalkers willing to work with them to efficiently hunt and and kill more effectively. So began their search to gather more members.

User Image
This herd was a joint creation between Jynk and sbuggy166 in the hopes of being able to provide more purewalkers into the hands of those who have never owned a skinwalker before. Our mission statement is to "pay it forward," meaning if you are given a basket by us, please be kind enough to pass on extra baskets you might acquire through breedings as well, though you are not obligated to. We also hope that this herd will provide a place for other purewalker owners to find mates and roleplays with other purewalkers, as well as provide roleplay for non-skinwalker Soquili looking for encounters. We would hope that purewalker owners interested in finding mates here would breed exclusively with their mates as well, but again, they are not obligated to.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:03 pm
User Image

User Image
Ghostpaw is the alpha male. His word is law as far as he is concerned. He exists only to consume and ravage. Ravenous in nature, there is a void in him that will never be filled, be it through food, causing strife, or killing. He will never be satisfied, and it is this need to sate his ever-growing hunger that drives him in every action and descision.

User Image
Rishy is the alpha female. There are those who think she is the true leader of the herd. She knows only too well the twisted plots that her sons create, and for the most part lets them follow through. If things get too heated it is her job to step in and defend her mate. She will do whatever it takes to keep the herd together.

User Image
Heziah is the firstborn male and the likely heir to the herd. He is malicious, deceitful and has a lust for blood that can scantly be satisfied. He relishes in the torture of others, finding the way one's mind snaps most.. delightful. Vicious is an understatement for him since at first moment from birth he'd been trying to dominate even over his father. He's got an affinity for gnawing on things, feeling the way his teeth cuts into flesh he relishes every bit of it.

User Image
Nightstalker is the secondborn male and knows very well that he could be driven from the herd, being seen as a rival. And he is a rival. He wants very much to not only be the heir, but the alpha. Treacherous and deceitful, he will do whatever it takes to meet his goals and does not care who get hurt in the wake of his intentions, so long as he comes out on top.

User Image
The youngest and only female offspring, she is not one to be underestimated. She has no interest whatsoever in the pathetic power struggle between her brothers. Her place in the herd is to help in expansion, and she accepts that. But don't lower your guard. Just because she lacks ambition doesn't mean that she doesn't like to fight.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
Joining The Herd - Looking for purewalker members only (sorry to the cursed SWs out there). This will be an ongoing plot search.

Encounters - Looking for any Soquili wishing to have a skinwalker encounter.

Pitch An Idea
- Looking for a skinwalker to fill a role? Let us know! No breedings will come out of this, however.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Soquili Name/Link:[/b]
[b]Why do you think your Soquili is right for this herd?[/b]
[b]Will your pure be breeding with only other pures?[/b] (this is to help pure owners look for potential mates)
[b]Would you like to participate in the "pay it forward" plan to get more pures into the hands of non-skinwalker owners by giving up any extra baskets from breedings?[/b]
[b]What role do you see your Soquili having in this herd?[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 pm
I declare this open and ready for plotting! *hits thread with champagne bottle*  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:06 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:50 am
Ohhh looks yummy! Good luck ^_^ And a very wonderful idea!

I'll be sure to come here when I need a purewalker encounter. ^_^  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:48 am
*wanders in and hides before the pures spot her*
My pure SW is too independant to join a herd... she may be persuaded to join them on a one off for a fight or something but nothing perminant! The last time she joined up with another pure (Dardanos) it nearly killed her.... but she only did it because she had believed it would bring an end to Maion and the Miakoda herd..... so yeah... rambling XD

So while I don't have someone to offer to join the herd I DO have someone who could be a great enermy of the herd..... Felina!
User Image
She is a SW hunter.
Her mother was killed by a pure SW when she was a child and ever since then she had been hunting and slaughtering their kind in order to find the one who killed her mother (she had made a promise to hide in a hole which is why she couldn't do anything to stop the attack..... though to be honest had she tried she would have been killed too). Her wings don't work for flight, she has used them as a shield too many times. The first ever pure SW she killed she made boots out of his paws in memory of her first kill and her anger for the race. She is blind in one eye.... but that doesn't stop her.

So yeah... could be interesting? =D
Let me know XD

Either way, good luck with your herd smile not sure many Pures are the herd kind since they usually can't stand to be around each other... even their own young XD (I know my girl Kimi will be tempted to eat any and all children she has even though she hopes to use them to kill Maion hehehe) but it is an interesting concept =D  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:47 pm
So, my boy Azumet is putting together a group of Soquili to fight all evil in the Kawani lands. Id love to have some conflict plots with the pack. Azumet would flip his lid if he ever found out there was a SW pack. Maybe we can have some epic group fights? Or maybe your pack members can try and pick off our memebers one by one?  

THE Jehan

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff