Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Girl looking for Boy (15+)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose Falles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:36 pm
Name: Jessica

willing to date ages : 15 - 18

Orientaion: straight

Interests: reading,soccer,anime, theatre, ROTC

Hobbies: trying new stuff, yes I knw thats clique

Grade: Sophmore

Fav Music: Depends on my mood, I like it all, Rock, Classical accept Mozart he irks me, Techno, Rap

Fav Shows: NCIS, Adventure time, The Mentalist, Avatar the last Air bender, La Corda D'oro Primo Passo , I don't watch alot of T.V.

Fav Books razz eeps, .Half-Blood ,The Bible,Pride and Prejudice,Ranger's Apprentice,The Host,.Vampire Academy,Eldest,Cirque du Freak,The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel,House of Night.,Artimis Fowl Series,The Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson,Fallen,The Outsiders. Cresendo,Generation Dead,Keturah and Lord Death,Inheritance Cycle,Sense and Sensibility - I like to read 3nodding

What I'm looking for: I always go for the strong and silent type. I don't really have a physical type but I like ppl who are in shape cause I work out and I don't usually go for blonds and is preferably taller than me but thats not hard I'm 5'1 crying
Post if your interested wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:33 am
Rose Falles
Name: Jessica

willing to date ages : 15 - 18

Orientaion: straight

Interests: reading,soccer,anime, theatre, ROTC

Hobbies: trying new stuff, yes I knw thats clique

Grade: Sophmore

Fav Music: Depends on my mood, I like it all, Rock, Classical accept Mozart he irks me, Techno, Rap

Fav Shows: NCIS, Adventure time, The Mentalist, Avatar the last Air bender, La Corda D'oro Primo Passo , I don't watch alot of T.V.

Fav Books razz eeps, .Half-Blood ,The Bible,Pride and Prejudice,Ranger's Apprentice,The Host,.Vampire Academy,Eldest,Cirque du Freak,The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel,House of Night.,Artimis Fowl Series,The Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson,Fallen,The Outsiders. Cresendo,Generation Dead,Keturah and Lord Death,Inheritance Cycle,Sense and Sensibility - I like to read 3nodding

What I'm looking for: I always go for the strong and silent type. I don't really have a physical type but I like ppl who are in shape cause I work out and I don't usually go for blonds and is preferably taller than me but thats not hard I'm 5'1 crying
Post if your interested wink

Kinda interested lol, I have a fetish for pale people xD  

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100

Rose Falles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:23 am
Thanks I think but I'll tell you now that it's summer I've gotten tanner than i was in that pic but not surfer tan oh and my hair is blond at the moment xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 pm
Rose Falles
Thanks I think but I'll tell you now that it's summer I've gotten tanner than i was in that pic but not surfer tan oh and my hair is blond at the moment xp

Haha I have a fetish for tan and blond cx  

Bipolar Reality

5,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100

Rose Falles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:22 am
hahahaha pm me some time  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff