Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
23, F looking for M/F

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_muffin_cake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:48 am
Hey,

I'm looking for an online relationship since real life is too busy for that sort of thing. I want someone fun to talk to, whom I can learn from (you might get me hooked on your hobbies) and just chat away. I'm a good listener and rather shy at first so it'll take a bit before you get me talking about myself.

I'm 23 and have always been a bit wary around anyone more than two years younger than myself - if you're under 21, don't worry, there's plenty of younger single girls here.

I like reading, writing, fan fiction and I occasionally roleplay. I like working with my hands, but there never seems to be enough time to make anything these days. If I had the time and money, travelling would be a delight. I like foreign languages and if you have the patience to teach me, it would be great - or the other way around.

There's a picture of me in my profile if you're curious and just ask if there's anything else you need to know (I'm not good at introductions)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:22 am
blue_muffin_cake
Hey,

I'm mainly looking for an online relationship since real life is too busy for that sort of thing. I want someone fun to talk to, whom I can learn from (you might get me hooked on your hobbies) and just chat away. I'm a good listener and rather shy at first so it'll take a bit before you get me talking about myself.

I'm 23 and have always been a bit wary around anyone more than two years younger than myself - if you're under 21, don't worry, there's plenty of younger single girls here.

I like reading, writing, fan fiction and I occasionally roleplay. I like working with my hands, but there never seems to be enough time to make anything these days. If I had the time and money, travelling would be a delight. I like foreign languages and if you have the patience to teach me, it would be great - or the other way around.

There's a picture of me in my profile if you're curious and just ask if there's anything else you need to know (I'm not good at introductions)

Hello! c:
I'm 23, too. Haha. c:
I used to loooooove readin fanfictions. xD
I'm in college, too.. majoring in graphic design, so I don't really have the time for a r/l relationship either..but it's always nice to have someone to talk to, so you don't feel completely alone. c:
I also love to rp, but I get distracted easily, lol. :3
Oh, and my name is Sammie, a picture of me is in my signature. If you want to know a little more, look on my profile or just ask me. :3

tragicxbliss

blue_muffin_cake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:02 am
Sorry, been away for a very long time and lost track of everyone. Everything above still applies.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm
hi. I'm also in college , love reading fanfiction, just starting into roleplay. I also like reading manga and watch anime.  

purplefan100

Witchling_Blaise

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:38 pm
blue_muffin_cake
Hey,

I'm looking for an online relationship since real life is too busy for that sort of thing. I want someone fun to talk to, whom I can learn from (you might get me hooked on your hobbies) and just chat away. I'm a good listener and rather shy at first so it'll take a bit before you get me talking about myself.

Hey there darlin'.

I'm 23 as well! I agree, online is easier, relationship wise at least. smile I'm a good listener too, and am very protective and helpful with my friends. I will always give you adivce when you ask for it, and if I need to be blunt with the harsh reality of things, can be. Though, I rather be kind and gentle.

I role play, write, draw, sing, dance, swim... I love the outdoors as well! I also have a massive nerd side- I love D&D, am just getting in to Magic, The Gathering card game, I like to play video games too. My tastes in music, books and movies are wide, so I try not to list them!

If you're interested in talking with me, Please, PM me or quote this. We can exchange emails, and if and when you feel comfortable, cell phone numbers to text and what not. I hope you find someone that suits you, both on Gaia and IRL.

Best wishes and luck!  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff