Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::|InfectMeWithYourLoveandFillMeWithYourPoison|::..[A/O] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo alien love.
  YAY!
  Weird.
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:48 pm
..: neutral Kiss Me. Ki-ki-kiss me|::..
..::{They say be afraid.
You're not like the others, futuristic lover. Different DNA, they don't understand you}::..

Earth, a planet that has become over populated with humans.
The perfect breeding grounds.
Quaklitar, a planet that is slowly dieing, it's population diminishing with each season.
The reason is unknown.

Several ships have left, half to find a new home planet, half to find suitable partners, 'breeders'.
These ships have spotted Earth and, after many tests, have dubbed the population the perfect candidate.
They land and disperse, each alien in search of one 'breeder'.

Will the people of earth be able to realize that those they are falling in love with aren't human?
When will they come to realize that the babies that have been having aren't 100% normal?
Will they fight back when they learn these things, learn that hundreds of thousands of the population has gone missing?
Just vanished?

Or will they accept the aliens as simply people from another planet, as they accept people from another country?

..:{Boy, you're an alien.
Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural, Extraterrestrial.}::..
..: neutral Kiss me. Ki-ki-kiss me|::..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 pm
..: neutral Kiss me. Ki-ki-kiss me.|::..
..::{Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison}::..

-Information-
This story takes play almost twenty years after the Quaklitar first landed on Earth.
'Breeders' are the Quaklic nicknames for humans who fall in love with them and bare their children.
The Quaklitar have two forms: One is their human form, which comes off as completely normal, save a possible difference in eye or hair color.
The second is their alien form, which could be anything from a humanoid appearance with a slight malformation to a completely different species[monstrous or beautiful] all together.
They have special mental powers.
The babies of such a mix are birthed either appearing human or alien.
Most children have the alien parents mental abilities, or variations of.
An adult Quaklitar can go years in their humanoid form, yet a child or teen, will have a hard time controlling the shift when they get emotional[happy or sad, etc].
Some children will be unable to shift at all.
-Will add more as needed-

..::{Take me. Ta-ta-take me}::..
..:: |I wanna be a victim, I'm ready for abduction|::..

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:06 pm
..:: |Kiss me. Ki-ki-kiss me.| ::..

-Rules-

1. PM all profiles to me with 'ready for abduction' if you're a human and 'see, I abducted you, so I tell you what to do' if you're an alien.
2. You can either begin as a couple, or pair up later.
3. You don't have to know about the aliens.
4. Not all of the Quaklitar have to be there to find 'breeders', some could be there to destroy stuff.
5. No godmoding, cybering, spamming, flamming, auto-hitting, etc.
6. Romance is highly encouraged.
7. Please be literate and active.
8. Only going to accept a few half-breeds.

..:: |Kiss me. Ki-ki-kiss me.| ::..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:13 pm
-Profiles-

-Quaklitar or half-breeds-
[align=center][size=9][color=COLOR3][Quote][/color]
[img]DIRECTLINK[/img]
[url=DIRECTLINK]Alien Form[/url]
[color=COLOR1][Name. first and last][/color][color=COLOR2][Gender][/color][color=COLOR1][Age, written out][/color]
[color=COLOR2][Sexuality][/color][color=COLOR1][Powers, if any. Keep all Mental.][/color][color=COLOR2][Bio][/color]
[color=COLOR3][GaiaName][/color][/size][/align]

-Humans-
[align=center][size=9][color=COLOR3][Quote][/color]
[img]DIRECTLINK[/img]
[color=COLOR1][Name. first and last][/color][color=COLOR2][Gender][/color][color=COLOR1][Age, written out][/color]
[color=COLOR2][Sexuality][/color][color=COLOR1][Special Skills-Not powers-][/color][color=COLOR2][Bio][/color]
[color=COLOR3][GaiaName][/color][/size][/align]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:15 pm
Accepted Humans

[I don't understand what you're freaking out about. Aliens do not exist.]
User Image
[Zara Ann Nichole][Female][Nineteen]
[heterosexual][I'm a phantasmal baker.][Born and raised in a very level headed, religious family. The third daughter out of six children. Zara always did well in school, never missed a day. She was great at her Bible studies. Never missed a question. Never asked a question she shouldn't. So why does the rumors of aliens on Earth have her thinking 'unclean' thoughts?]
[talesofmisery]

[Si vis Pacem Para Bellum]
User Image
[Shita Riasha][Female][Eighteen]
[Straight][She can play almost any instrument.][Shita grew up with talented parents. Her mother sang and played the violin. Her father played mostly cello and bass. She was naturally talented and went to a special school for talented artists. She is in college to be a music professor, and her favorite musical instrument, is the harp and the flute.]
[shabatha]

["Humans will fight, I fight for peace."]
User Image
[Michael Scottson][Male]
[Twenty-three]
[Straight][Sharpshooter]
[A marine, he had skills in sniping with any weapon. He doesn't mind killing a terrorist. Living a quiet life, outside of the marines, he fights only for defense of others. He would rather he be beaten than others.]
[Valiant Fenris]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:16 pm
-Accepted Aliens-

[Don't quote me, I could be wrong.]
User Image
Alien Form
[Pozlaceny Trni is my human name. It also happens to be my Quaklic name. It means Gilded Thorn][Female][I appear twenty.]
[Heterosexual][Astral Projection][Back on Quaklitar I was just your every day citizen. I got up, ate my breakfast, went to work. It's pretty much the same here on Earth, though I don't go to work, since I work full time trying to find a breeder. I know, I know. Odd for a female to be looking for a breeder. But hey, I am the last of the Trni clan.]
[TalesOfMisery]

["Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."]
User Image
Alien Form
[Karin Teram Arcidivalor][Female][Nineteen in human years, but I am far older than that]
[Straight][I can read the minds of those very close to me in relationship, though it's limited to emotions and takes up a lot of my power to maintain it][I came here somewhat reluctantly, I didn't like it at first that our race had to hide our identities from the humans; I came purely because I knew we were in trouble and had no other choice, though I do feel sorry that we were taking advantage of the humans. If I could, I hope to find a mate; breeder seems like such a bad word for them, who will voluntarily be my lover and not be deceived]
[DarkPhoenix1191]

[“You Ain‘t seen Nothing yet!”]
[Viktor ‘s human form is 6ft tall, the same 2 tons as his true form, and dresses like a hippy from back in the day. Has long blonde hair, crimson red eyes, and pale skin.]
[In alien form, Viktor is a massive bat like creature with two immense bat like wings made from jaggedly shaped bone blades, long thin sheets of bone, and muscles of odd shapes and designs, with highly complex joints. The same can be said for his six legs, his long tail, his head, and his torso. His entire body is built like one big highly complex organic machine. He is capable of rearranging his body parts and folding them up, to hide in the form of a human. His six legs actually fit together and interlock to make a pair of human legs, his tail retracting in on itself and withdrawing into a storage cavity in his lower back. His horns fold against each other and his skull actually collapses as the complex bones and joints slide inwards and allow him to make his head look like that of a human. His lower jaw slides and compacts itself into a smaller form, it‘s large fangs retracting into the jaw until only the tips are showing. His wings fold up against themselves and against his sides, their bone plates and blades interlocking with those of the torso and the thumbs locking into place to look like human arms. Then the torso itself makes a cracking sound as special sliding joints allow the body to compact itself down to human size. In true form he‘s 10ft tall, 38ft long, and has a 50ft wing span.]
[Viktor Featheright][Male][nineteen]
[bisexual][communicates by thought.][Viktor is a teen who has some serious adrenaline rush issues. However, He‘s actually a pure blood Quaklitar. He‘s came to earth in search of a breeder, but he‘s also here to have fun.]
[Wire_Colossus]

"I am the all-powerful. You cannot resist."
User Image
Alien Form
Anaxandria Aphadil. But call me Anthrax.
[Female]
However old you go, it's wrong. But I do look like I'm twenty-three, don't I?
[None. All. Whichever she chooses. Sex matters not to her.]
Anthrax has the ability to traverse through space and time using portals she creates with sheer will. She can manipulate human emotion as easily as she can crush a bug, and she can use the hold she has on the mind to control the body. The person sometimes doesn't even know she has her fist in their brain.
[Anthrax was one of the aliens who first had the idea to traverse to another planet to save the species. It was also she who assisted in the research necessary to deem humans worthy for procreation. She is the ambassador for the Quaklitar.]
LovetoCauseMayhem

"I am the devil's little sister. Now back the ******** up."
User Image
Alien Form
Lucifa Reine Aphadil
[Female]
Almost as old as her sister, but not quite so.
[They are both similar in the fact that they don't care.]
Lucifa can control gravity and bodily functions. If a fist is being swung at her, she can wave a hand, and suddenly that fist has been turned around to smack its owner in the face. Sort of like a form of vertigo. Or stop a heartbeat if given the time. She can also control the elements of fire and water, but the elements must be present for her to do so. As a result, she carries a lighter on her at all times.
[While Anaxandria is of the color red, but cold as ice, Lucifa is the exact opposite. Her color is blue, and she is an absolute inferno, quick to rage and even quicker to dispense what she believes as 'justice'.

Before the relocation, Lucifa never really disliked all the attention her sister got. In fact she basked in it. She tossed the power of her sister around to get her way, and it was advantageous to her in the fact that Anthrax didn't care. It's lovely. To be able to do whatever you want while your sister handles all the trivial details. However, that little daughter of hers is just darling.

She called herself Lucifa after the humans' Lucifer. After all, her sister might be the devil, but SHE is the the one who truly acts like it.]

LovetoCauseMayhem

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:17 pm
-Accepted Half-Breeds-

[Half Breed, how I learned to hate the word.]
User Image
[Dove McClure][Female][Eighteen]
[polysexual][Has the ability to project her thoughts into another's mind by touch.][Dove is the product of a Quaklitar father and a Human mother. Both still reside on Earth, but she has no idea when her mother is, for she disappeared shortly after Dove was born. Dove was born mute, though she does have a way of communicating. Dove doesn't have a monstrous form, or hasn't found it yet, because she's been humanoid since the day she was born.]
[TalesOfMisery]

[“Pick on someone your own size, I‘m too big for you pipsqueek.”]
[Morgan in human form is actually a small guy, just under 5ft tall and weighing in at less than 110 pounds, his hair a light grey shoulder length, his eyes golden, and his skin pale. His teeth well taken for and his skin flawless. His nails kept short but filed to points. He wears a very baggy pair of pants and a T-shirt six sizes to big for him.]
[Morgan in his true form is actually enormous. 20ft tall, broad shouldered, 2 tons in weight. His clothes are now form fitting and just comfortable. His arms are long enough to almost reach the ground and his fingers look just like handless human arms. His legs are human for the most part only larger, but his feet are like those of an ape, and his toes are the same as his fingers, only shorter. His head his still human, only twice the size it had been in human form, and his fingers and toes are tipped with 5inch bone blades. ]
[Morgan Wretched][male][nineteen]
[Bisexual][Total immunity to all mind based powers][Morgan was born in space to a human mother and a Quaklitar father, and he knows his parents very well. He had a happy for the most part child hood. The only bad times were when he couldn‘t hide his true form.]
[Wire_Colossus]

"There is never not a reason. There is always a reason. We just don't know it yet."
User Image
Alien Form
Phoebe Phantasma
[Female]
Seventeen. A flower barely blooming.
[Straight]
When angry, frightened, or frustrated, she can make glass shatter and engines explode. She is well aware of her ability to make things go BOOM, and she is terrified of it.]
[She knows her father, and she knows her mother. But she doesn't know how or why these things are happening to her. Her mother, Anaxandria, is cold and her father is kind and sweet. She doesn't know why they're together, or why her mother is never around. Her mother. She makes Phoebe very, very angry.]
LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:18 pm
-Now Accepting-  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:59 pm
- :3 -  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:03 pm
Yay Aliens smile  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:20 am
-bump-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:57 pm
T a l e s O f M i s e r y
-bump-

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 pm
BUMP DANG IT!!!!! We need more people pleeez?!?!?!?!?!?! This seems like a good RP, so join? I'll give you a cookie biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:36 am
-YAY! Almost enough to start! Though, I may get impatient and start before-  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200