Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
OMG! Single for a year !

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:33 am
Okay. I don't do online dating anymore because i like the real thing. But that's besides the point. I haven't dated or touched a guy in a year and a month..I was single my whole Junior year...I am still a virgin,which I am fine with. But OMG! I am getting frustrated with not having a romantic life. I have kissed or been flirted with a guy in so long and all my friends get guys like crazy and not to sound like a b***h but they are just...ew..built so sloppy. People say I am intimidating but s**t.. I want to get romantic texts or read on Fb about how much they love me.

Do you guys get frustrated from the lack of romance?

At first being single was fine but damn..its been way too long.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:52 am
b***h I been single for 17 quit complaining.  

_n00bsz

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:20 pm
J e n R e i
Okay. I don't do online dating anymore because i like the real thing. But that's besides the point. I haven't dated or touched a guy in a year and a month..I was single my whole Junior year...I am still a virgin,which I am fine with. But OMG! I am getting frustrated with not having a romantic life. I have kissed or been flirted with a guy in so long and all my friends get guys like crazy and not to sound like a b***h but they are just...ew..built so sloppy. People say I am intimidating but s**t.. I want to get romantic texts or read on Fb about how much they love me.

Do you guys get frustrated from the lack of romance?

At first being single was fine but damn..its been way too long.

I wouldn't say frustrated..i would say.. "craving". I have not been dating for about 2 years now, and thought most of the time this is certainly not an issue. On occasions, i want to be able to have a girl to cuddle with and share my day with to be sure. It in those moments one like myself has to hold back form just asking a girl out just to fill the need. I guess that can be frustrating, its hard to know if its just my male drive or some actual feelings.

All the same i hear what your saying  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff