Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Let's Talk About...Anime x3
Final Fantasy <3!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shut Your Slut Mouth

5,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:34 am
I love every single FF game/movie <3 the Dissidia games are epic but FF13 was my absolute favorite FF game of all time heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:35 pm
Hate to break it...
But Final Fantasy is not an Anime. It's a Video Game series.
But i might as well...

Final Fantasy 13 was bad and boring. 13-2 made it better and may i say the True 13 game. Sure 13 had a story as well but you did not need to own it to learn about it. 13-2 gives you the story all in there without the 5 hour tutorial.

And on terms of the so called 'Movie', it was neither bad nor good. Granted we did not need the movie but it was pretty nice to look at. The other one...Spirits within was not really Final Fantasy based and could be considered a movie on it's own. Not to say it's Bad bad but I just loathe it for the name. If it did not have the Final Fantasy Tag, i would accept it as a movie on it's own.

From what i like about each one...
1: Very first game and enjoyed the gameplay.
2: Played PSP remake so I can't say much about original.
3: Barely could play it (due to how I wanted the original over the remakes)
4: Played FF2 SNES and still have it. One of my favorite stories in the series (I do not include the sequel for Wiiware.)
5: Another great game. I played it on the PS one re-release. For me, that is where i enjoyed the music more.
6: My all time favorite. It is a bit cliche to say it but I adore it over all.
7: Though I did not enjoy the "anime" style approach when it was first released, I did like how the cinematics were made and the Gameplay was the best out of the rest for me. I mean, come on....who else spent hours on Materia combinations to make up OP spells?
8: Eh....
9: My favorite in terms of art. It reminded me of 3 but still had that edge of 7-8
10: My most loved cinematic and relationship tale.
10-2: YOU SHOULD JUST DROP DEAD IF YOU LIKED THIS!
11: MMO...nothing to say.
12: Though i played part of it, I endured through the battle style but in the end, i hated this one's perspective. Your main character is not even main. It's more of the "Hey can i join?" type of player. But it was pretty different from the rest.
13: SNORE!!!! PRESS X MORE!
14: Horrible MMO.
13-2: It is the real 13-2 along with summon monsters.

I did play some spinoffs but i might as well just say they are for different people. Some like Dissidia and others like Tactics.

Above all, Graphics should not matter in a game. It's how it's played that makes it a game. And 13 could of been better off as an actual movie series than game.
So if you are wondering if you should play 13 or the second one, play the second. It gives you the entire story of 13 right as you put it in.

And the only anime i know of is more or less different than you expect. It's an adaption to a manga/light novel series called Final Fantasy Unlimited. It's only 25 episodes long and it gave me some entertainment.
7/10  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
Let's Talk About...Anime x3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers