Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Please pray for me I need a miracle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starry night-163

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:30 pm
I'm going to my externship site this Monday hardly knowing anything eek , I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day hardly even knowing the basics like suctioning and how to sit n stuff like that, it's sad but my old instructor didn't really show me how to do much of the basics n some of the stuff I didn't learn well, I'm not sure if that was my fault or the teachers because she wasn't very good at teaching and didn't really help much. My last instructor who I only had for a month because I only had a month left was a pretty Good teacher not much but at least she tried to show me how things are done, like the basics but unfortunatly I only had like 1 hour practice with that. So yeah please pray I really need it, I can't afford to fail school right now because Externship is still part of school, it'st he last part of the program I need to complete before I can graduate. Thank you so much for reading this and thank you to anyone who prays for me, I appreciate it alot. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:42 pm
starry night-163
I'm going to my externship site this Monday hardly knowing anything eek , I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day hardly even knowing the basics like suctioning and how to sit n stuff like that, it's sad but my old instructor didn't really show me how to do much of the basics n some of the stuff I didn't learn well, I'm not sure if that was my fault or the teachers because she wasn't very good at teaching and didn't really help much. My last instructor who I only had for a month because I only had a month left was a pretty Good teacher not much but at least she tried to show me how things are done, like the basics but unfortunatly I only had like 1 hour practice with that. So yeah please pray I really need it, I can't afford to fail school right now because Externship is still part of school, it'st he last part of the program I need to complete before I can graduate. Thank you so much for reading this and thank you to anyone who prays for me, I appreciate it alot. Thanks.
Emergency medical field?  

Azkeel

starry night-163

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:45 pm
Azkeel
starry night-163
Emergency medical field?

No it's for Dental Assisting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:48 pm
starry night-163
Azkeel
starry night-163
Emergency medical field?

Ohhh got ya that's a big difference in suctioning then haha! I wish I could have helped you there >.< Well I'm confident you'll have it easy just be sure to ask questions when you need to. It's better to ask questions then do something wrong.  

Azkeel

starry night-163

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:49 pm
Azkeel
starry night-163
Azkeel
starry night-163
Emergency medical field?

Ohhh got ya that's a big difference in suctioning then haha! I wish I could have helped you there >.< Well I'm confident you'll have it easy just be sure to ask questions when you need to. It's better to ask questions then do something wrong.

yeah but it's hard and if I keep messing up I think they'll let me go, it's not the first time it's happened to a student on Extern says the school and yes I know I do plan to ask alot of questions, I need to lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:52 pm
starry night-163
Azkeel
starry night-163
Azkeel
starry night-163
Emergency medical field?

yeah but it's hard and if I keep messing up I think they'll let me go, it's not the first time it's happened to a student on Extern says the school.
Just pray to have a good day. I notice a huge difference between days I ask vs days I don't ask. And always be professional and do your best. I have faith you will do well as long as you know it's our Father giving you the strength and knowledge to do it and it's not of your own skill.  

Azkeel

starry night-163

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:57 pm
Azkeel
starry night-163
Azkeel
starry night-163
Azkeel
starry night-163
Emergency medical field?

yeah but it's hard and if I keep messing up I think they'll let me go, it's not the first time it's happened to a student on Extern says the school.
Just pray to have a good day. I notice a huge difference between days I ask vs days I don't ask. And always be professional and do your best. I have faith you will do well as long as you know it's our Father giving you the strength and knowledge to do it and it's not of your own skill.

Thanks just nervous because I don't know how to do much but I will try to have faith in the LORD. Thanks you!  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games