Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Empress Dee's lounge - newbie guild locale

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:57 pm
Empress Dee's Lounge

Hours of operation

January-March: Saturdays 10 AM - 9PM Sundays 7PM - Midnight
March only: Closed due to the KOF tournament.
April - June: Saturdays 10 AM - 9PM Sundays 7PM - Midnight
July: 9 AM till Midnight
August: 9 AM till 10 PM
September: Closed due to school registration.
October: 6PM - Midnight in honor of Scare Your Pants off Month
November - Closed due to training for the SNK Dance festival
December: Noon - 11PM

General menu

Drinks - limit three on alcohol induced beverages, unlimited everything else.

Meats - specify the animal(s) you want slaughtered for your selection
Pastas - choose your shapes
Pizzas - create your own!
Desserts - any sweet treat you want, we have it!

Intended idea of this RP

To get a general idea of gaian thoughts of certain controversies that affect the real world today through role-playing with your favorite character. It is also a great teaching tool for beginner roleplayers.

The RP begins

It was January 1st of the year 2007, the Bogard family mansion had finally finished its construction on the Lounge on the 3rd floor along with a fully functional hotel 100 floors up from that third floor with accesses to the other lounges nearby.

(more information on the other lounges at a later time.)

Empress Dee yawns as she is getting ready for the first official opening day. It is a Saturday and it is 10 in the morning. She had just finished getting dressed and having her breakfast as she then heads up to the 3rd floor to unlock the door. She walked right in and remembered that the 3rd floor lighting is not run by electricity save for the public bathrooms, so she used her Green Orochi flame to light up the candles lit around the tables.

The stage, located in the far back from when the lounge comes into view after the staircase on the second floor, remained empty as she awaited her beloved Fatal Fury band to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:33 pm
Um, KOF?

Would you be open? I am kind of hungry for a hot fudge sundae, a double, but I could come back later if you want...  

LuckyButtercup

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 pm
Dee smiled and replied, "Of course we are open. Please, have a seat anywhere you'd like and I will get your order ready for you."

Preparing the hot fudge Sundae, Dee made sure it was hot by setting it on fire. "One hot fudge sundae and one double."

The double looked like some lazily scooped melted chocolate on a plate. "A double is melted chocolate on a plate, just so you know. At any rate, there is your order. Is there anything else I can get you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:06 pm
After waiting for several hours, seeing the ice cream melt due to the South-Town heat, Dee lifted the dead corpse and threw her out back and into an awaiting dumpster bin for in-active members that only posted once then left.

She cleaned her hands then tossed out the rotten food into the garbage can in the kitchen. "I sure hate it when someone posts once then leaves. It is bad for business and it makes for un-needed waste."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces