Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Life long family friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

There is a man named Roger and a woman named Lisa, they have been married for over 25yrs and just this last week or so they separated. My parents have known Roger since they were little and grew up with him till he moved to Alabama and met, fell in love with, and married a beautiful christian woman named Lisa. Roger became a believer while they were dating and they have always been strong people of God.

They have faced many illnesses together and dealt with a lot of painful circumstances. I don't know why they are separated right now, but I know they need prayer for healing and guidance from the Lord.

It's just so sad to see this sort of thing! I looked to their marriage as well as those long time married couples in my church for what a loving God guided marriage should be, but to see this... it's so sad!

...Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:55 pm
When I read this I immediately prayed at my computer desk.
This is such a sad circumstance and I can only pray that this will strengthen them and their marriage.
I prayed for the Lord`s will to be done in their lives and in their marriage and I prayed for a blessing to blanket their marriage.

Optimistically speaking maybe this is a separation they need, maybe this will give them time to be with God one and one and be with themselves and touch base with their inner person and that ultimately this will heal their marriage and strengthen it.

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items