Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Female: Looking for a relationship pertaining to Gaia only.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YukiHinaChan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:15 pm
I am fourteen years old and I'm looking for a steady online relationship. Nothing too serious. I will not have any relationship outside Gaia, no phone numbers ect. I am looking for someone around the age of fourteen to sixteen? Loving and compassionate persons are admired. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:30 pm
Hi my name is john im 16 and i love the out doors and love anime show like bleach , naruto and eureka7
YukiHinaChan
I am fourteen years old and I'm looking for a steady online relationship. Nothing too serious. I will not have any relationship outside Gaia, no phone numbers ect. I am looking for someone around the age of fourteen to sixteen? Loving and compassionate persons are admired. 4laugh

pmc chief

YukiHinaChan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:27 pm
renton8785
Hi my name is john im 16 and i love the out doors and love anime show like bleach , naruto and eureka7
YukiHinaChan

Hello John I love anime including Naruto and Bleach. I've never heard of eureka7 though. Can you PM me?(:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:08 pm
hey so get this ive got this crush on gaia but i dont know if he likes me and i choke up wenever i talk ta him got any suggestions? smile  

sharden501

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200

sharden501

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:16 pm
and he hasnt seen my sig either and his name is natiin