Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
who ever is new u can talk to me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Humankoolaid

OG Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:37 pm
I dont mind just message or add me up and let me know where u came from lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:30 pm
I'm new! How are you Miss Humankoolaid? Haha.  

Kunal Khemu

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:58 pm
*stares at SN* I keep envisioning you trying to bust thru a wall with a pitcher of Kool-aid. razz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:20 pm
Humankoolaid
I dont mind just message or add me up and let me know where u came from lol sweatdrop

Hi, I came to my guild to ask a question, or some questions. I am in this guild and I know there are lots of kinds of guilds, but they are all guilds. Then, a clan is like a guild but not exactly, because people in a clan can talk to each other in zOMG when the chat thing is working. But are there other differences? People can buy a guild and sell a guild, so you can do that with a clan, too? Can a guild become a clan or a clan become a guild? You can only be in one clan, but how many guilds? I don't think I'd have enough time to be in many, but maybe a clan. I just tried zOMG, and I'd like to learn more about it. Do you know if they have a clan for newbies like this is a guild for newbies?

Thank you if you can answer any of my questions. Well, thank you, anyway. But I hope you might know some of the answers or who to ask.  

LuckyButtercup

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:57 pm
To my knowledge there is not a limit on how many guilds you may join.
Clans run and operate just like a guild but with the added zOMG! features.
I am not sure on the subject of purchasing and selling Clans, but I have never heard anything special about it, so I would assume as long as you are currently not in a clan, you can purchase your own the same way a guild is purchased.
I am not sure if there is one that truly caters to newbies, but there are many Clan threads here. Most clans are set up to be able to teach and help you along your adventures. smile

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games