Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Questing!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I a u r e n

Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 pm
my quest is in my sig, if you can just give me items to it. I need Viva, Winter Rose, Path Of The Oric, Also I Need Secret Retreat ty!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:38 pm
Donation sent :3 Best of luck!  

elyzia

NSTG Treasurer
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:29 pm
Sent a little something your way! heart Just a little tip: You might garner more donations if you take the time to create an actual quest thread instead of a begging thread! From what I can see on your avatar, I can tell that you've probably been here long enough to know how to do that. Thank you!

- The NSTG Fairy  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:00 pm
NSTG Mule
Sent a little something your way! heart Just a little tip: You might garner more donations if you take the time to create an actual quest thread instead of a begging thread! From what I can see on your avatar, I can tell that you've probably been here long enough to know how to do that. Thank you!

- The NSTG Fairy

thanks for the tip, ive only been here for about 5 months but all the stuff u see on me is from zOMG  

I a u r e n

Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:08 pm
twinkieBEARS
thanks for the tip, ive only been here for about 5 months but all the stuff u see on me is from zOMG
*lol hi I'm the one who sent you the donation on the Mule*

I didn't know you could make that much gold through zOMG alone. :O That's really impressive; kudos to you.

Also, upon rereading my comment, I realize that I came off a bit snarky or sarcastic. I didn't mean it in a bad way, but you are more likely to receive help if you create a quest thread that documents your progress and your benefactors.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm
Ebony the Peacian
twinkieBEARS
*lol hi I'm the one who sent you the donation on the Mule*

I didn't know you could make that much gold through zOMG alone. :O That's really impressive; kudos to you.

Also, upon rereading my comment, I realize that I came off a bit snarky or sarcastic. I didn't mean it in a bad way, but you are more likely to receive help if you create a quest thread that documents your progress and your benefactors.

i dun care bout sarcastic or anything, im sarcastic myself. Yuh can make alot of money on zOMG im like level 10.0 thats why i make money.
the higher the level the more yuh get, I got 20k in 1 day ^.^  

I a u r e n

Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:26 pm
twinkieBEARS
i dun care bout sarcastic or anything, im sarcastic myself. Yuh can make alot of money on zOMG im like level 10.0 thats why i make money.
the higher the level the more yuh get, I got 20k in 1 day ^.^
That's ... that's so amazing. Wow. My CL is pathetic, but I've always wanted to complete zOMG.  
☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games