Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Code Lyoko .:Closed//RemakeIn16days:. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 am
Code Lyoko
The New Lyoko Warriors

"A few years ago, Jeremy and his friends, Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich, discovered a supercomputer in an adandoned factory. When it was turned on, an evil program, X.A.N.A., was activated along with three scanners. These scanners could take the kids to a virtual world called Lyoko where they could stop X.A.N.A.'s attacks with the help of a young girl who had been sleeping in Lyoko. Her name was Aleita. Only she could deactivate the towers, so she was always X.A.N.A.'s main target.
One day, Jeremy had created a program to release Aleita from Lyoko, his ultimate goal, but when the friends went to shut the supercomputer down, Aleita fainted, "shutting down" with the whole system, you might say. They had no choice, but to keep it on while Jeremy tried to fix this glitch X.A.N.A. had caused.
A new boy arrived at Kadick Academy named William. In a series of events, he ended up joining the Lyoko team. This did not last because X.A.N.A. put William in his control, making him one of the strongest enemies the Warriors have faced.
In the end, Jeremy and his friends saved William and unglitched Aleita and finally shutdown the supercomputer.
"

But what happens when a new band of Kadick students stumble upon the supercomputer years later?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:44 am
Code Rules

No godmodding, cybering, etc.
Timeskip or PM if somehow you get that far.
PM profiles to me, Angel in my Dreams, not Zelly.
Don't go crazy with your Lyoko powers.
I will be X.A.N.A. along with my Lyoko Warrior and one surprise "character", but I'm not keen on X.A.N.A. Attack ideas, so if you have an idea, PM it right away!
Anyone can play the teachers (NPCs), but if you really want to be Mrs. Hertz or Jim (it's only been a few years, guys) or some other named teacher or Sissi's dad/Kadick's principle solely, PM me and I'll make sure everyone knows, but you needn't make a profile for them.
Post often, correctly, and more than one line.
Title ALL PMs "Code [insert main point here (Profile, Reservation, NPC, X.A.N.A. Attack, etc.)]".
Put a link to a Code Lyoko related picture at the end of your profile to show you read all the rules and information and please be honest.
NEW! Make sure everyone is caught up and ready before starting a class or attack!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:03 pm
A Few Things To Go Over Before Skeletons

X.A.N.A.
I am X.A.N.A. in the roleplay. I control all the monsters and attacks. I will not control your character if I X.A.N.A.fy you. I may give you hints at what I want you to do most likely over PM, so if your X.A.N.A.fied, be mindful of your PMs.

How You Will Learn To Use The Supercomputer And Scanners
You will not be left to figure out what to do on your own when the supercomputer is activated. Jeremy recorded videos instructing a user on how to use the supercomputer if needed. I think he really did this in the series, but even if he didn't, let's say it was a side story never revealed.

Videos of Jeremy
I will play Jeremy in the videos (my surprise "character"), but I don't have the keystrokes he used for all basic Lyoko actions, so bare with me if I say "Jeremy said how to virtualize someone to Lyoko.".

Why The Group Can't Simply Shutdown The Supercomputer
Let's just say that before X.A.N.A. was shutdown last time, he made a virus that if awaken would override the off switch, so he could never be turned off.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:18 pm
Code Characters

Warriors
The Brains :Rebel of Death:
The Sports Star :Kityfan2:
The Joker :Zelly-fangirl:
The Otaku :Angel in my Dreams:
The Loner :Forever_Hikaru:
The Twins surprised mgIisonfiyah:

NPCs
Jim
Hertz
Sissi's dad/Kadick's principle
- forgot the rest -

Extras/Misc.
X.A.N.A. :Angel in my Dreams:
Video Jeremy :Angel in my Dreams:
Nosy Student :This is Pirate Radio:

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:27 pm
Code Skeleton

For Lyoko Warriors and Students ONLY

[img]Appearance[/img]
[color=Choose]Name:
Nickname:
Grade:
Crush:
Skills:
Role: (Role Given Characters Only-Listed Above)
Bio:
Powers: (Lyoko Only)
Lyoko Outfit: (Lyoko Only, Link or Description)
Gaianame:[/color]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:39 pm
Accepted Lyoko Warriors

User Image
Name: Alexia Rose
Nickname: Lexi or LexiBell
Grade: 10
Crush: N/A
Skills: Singing, drawing, photography, writing, and dreaming
Role: Otaku Warrior
Bio: Lexi has always been an anime fanatic. She's even learned some of the language, culture and history of Japan. Though she knows there's a line to not cross and does her best to not cross it. She's also had an interest in bunnies, music, and the human mind, so she learns about that stuff, too. LexiBell is also a bit too curious for her own good. Like say... That sewer opening in the forest. She's always been into photography and always carries a camera with her.
Powers: Super Jump and Shadow Porting (Teleporting with Shadows)
Lyoko Outfit: Bunny Lexi~
Gaianame: Angel in my Dreams

User Image
Name: Aaron Dupree
Nickname: N/A
Grade: Junior
Crush: N/A
Skills: Can sing and play the guitar
Role: Joker Warrior
Bio: Aaron has always been a laid-back individual, to put it nicely. He never really cared about school, just enough to get a passing grade, and would always much prefer to be out having fun. Having a couple of busybodies for parents probably had something to do with it. On the plus side, he managed to get on their nerves with his antics enough to send him to boarding school. Sure, he was already going there, but now he lives on campus. He hasn't seen any problem with this so far.
Powers: High-speed spin attacks with no risk of getting dizzy
Lyoko Outfit: Lyoko Warrior
Gaianame: Zelly-fangirl

User Image
Name: Crystal Avant
Grade: 10
Crush: Aaron
Skills: Reading and sketching landscapes
Role: Loner Warrior
Bio: Crystal has always been the quiet shy lonely girl she is now. It might have to do with the fact that her parents are always busy with work which is why she was sent to this boarding school. She didn't have much friends, it just didn't seem to interest her, but some forced themselves onto her. Her favorite thing to do is read a good book and just watch others around campus. She has taken to one person in particular...
Powers: Eagle vision and Energy bolts (Seeing farther away and having percise vision, infusing arrows with energy to do more damage)
Lyoko Outfit: Just the clothes and add a bow and arrows
Gaianame: Forever_Hikaru

User Image
Name: Dante Aurelius
Nickname: Dante
Grade: 12
Crush: Girls in General
Skills: Getting people to crack, Snooping
Role: Twin 1
Bio: Dante and his twin brother were sent to a boarding school from America and of course the first day he gets in trouble, but it's okay though, he's got his twin with him and plenty of adventure ahead, much to Virgil's dismay.
Powers: Manipulation of Fire, Super Sword Skills
Lyoko Outfit: Here Yo
Gaianame: OmgIisonfiyah

User Image
Name: Virgil Aurelius
Nickname: Virgil
Crush: ....
Skills: Video Games, Being a Massive Smartass/a*****e, Diplomacy
Role: Twin 2
Bio: The more level headed of the Aurelius Twins, it was actually Virgil's idea to go to school abroad, of course what his parents didn't tell him was that Dante would be following him. Now if Virgil isn't watching him, Dante goes and gets himself in trouble, forcing him to bail his brother out. Oh well, it's not like it's about to get worse right?
Powers: Manipulation of Wind and Ice, After-Image Inducing Speed
Lyoko Outfit: This
Gaianame: OmgIisonfiyah

User Image
Name: Nero Angelo
Crush: None as of yet
Skills: Remembers anything hes heard or learned. If he doesnt already know how to use something he can figure it out really quickly along with decent hacking skills
Role: The Brains
Bio: Born in Italy Nero advanced through the Italian educational system as an average child until he got to the final grade allocated. Afterwards he was issued a test to determine where he would go for higher learning. After taking the test and the results being tabulated it was determined that Nero was beyond the IQ of an average student. When asked why he didnt use his intelligence he replied. "Meh..." In order to get Nero to use his intelligence his parents searched around for the perfect school for their son. Thats when they landed on Kadic.
Powers: Elementally charged Javelins and Throwing knives
Lyoko Outfit:[X]
Gaianame:Rebel of Death

User Image
Name: Riley
Nickname: none so far
Crush: Dante
Skills: sports (faves are baseball and soccer), piano/keyboard
Role: Sports Star
Bio: Riley's been going to Kadik Academy since she started Highschool. She's always had a love for sports. She's adeventurous and is always willing to try something new. She's had a crush on Dante from afar ever since he moved to Kadik, but they have yet to officially meet, though you can bet she's always laughing at the various jokes he makes in class.
Powers: flight, small daggers that she can produce from thin air.
Lyoko Outfit: This, but instead of socks and sandals, she has black thigh-high boots and the bottom is a little longer.
Gaianame: Kityfan2

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:45 pm
Accepted Students

User Image
Name: Travis Taylor
Nickname:N/A
Grade:10
Crush:Having a crush is just a setback
Skills:Stealth and intel
Role:Nosy Student
Bio:Travis had been going to Kadick since his first year of highschool and has always been kind of well...the kid no one wants to be around.It wasn't that he was ugly or smelly,just that people didn't like the air he gave off and his attitude.He's been a member of the school news paper for awhile as a feild reporter and has a reputaion for getting info on anything and everything that was needed.
Gaianame:This is Pirate Radio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:01 pm
X.A.N.A. Attacks

Please PM ideas to Angel in my Dreams.

Past
N/A

Present
Freti-killer PG. 17

Future
Fire Wave - Heat wave so intense it causes fires
Computer Jacking - Hypnotizing people with computers

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:04 pm
Accepting/Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:35 pm
- OOC: *faceWiimote* I FORGOT THE FLIPPIN' GAIANAME! -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 pm
((LOL. XD Where do you want it to go? I'll add it to our profiles.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:16 pm
- OOC: At ze end. ; A ; You do so much for meh. *huggles* I lub you in nonhomo way! XD -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:21 pm
((*huggles* I'ma helper. ^w^))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:12 pm
- OOC: Neee, if we get the brainy person, you think we could start without the other three? -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:18 pm
((Hey, the original crew could pull it off going in with three people, I don't see why not.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff