Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Guy looking for girl 17+

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTylerMonster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:54 am
I'm Tyler, my girl friend just recently dumped me so I'm looking to try and move on from her. It was an 8 month relationship.

I am a really nice guy. Very respectful, charming, caring, sweet, sensitive, out going, but not afraid to speak whats on my mind.

I have pics on my profile, just add/ pm me or quote me if you want to know me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:42 pm
I Just got dumped recently from a girl i really loved and i am all a girl can want and i have been told i aam hott so i have pics on my profile of me and just idk Hmu? k peace out heart  

Xx_Lover-Boy-Cody_xX

xTylerMonster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:50 pm
I think you have the wrong post, I'm looking for a girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:28 pm
xTylerMonster
I'm Tyler, my girl friend just recently dumped me so I'm looking to try and move on from her. It was an 8 month relationship.

I am a really nice guy. Very respectful, charming, caring, sweet, sensitive, out going, but not afraid to speak whats on my mind.

I have pics on my profile, just add/ pm me or quote me if you want to know me.

No kidding? surprised I just got out of an 8 month relationship. I'm glad you said, "looking for a girl 17+" instead of "gf".
Luckily, I just turned 17 last month. biggrin lol I have just 1 measly pic of me on my profile. sweatdrop

It'd be wonderful if we could chat sometime. whee  

-OkiiOmi-

Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces