Mmkay. So... I bought From Dust on XBLA when it came out because it looked pretty interesting and I've always liked those playing-god games like Sim City and such. It's pretty good, a big glitchy and way too much tearing but nice to play. Worth my money.

Then I downloaded the PC port because I don't like the floaty feeling of the controller's analogue stick compared to the precision of a mouse.

BIGGEST PIECE OF s**t I HAVE EVER WASTED MONEY ON.

I run a high-end computer and I can't even ******** LOAD this thing! It gets as far as the Ubisoft logo before crashing. I checked the forums and, bugger to me, freaking everyone has this issue. The mods say it's to do with out of date drivers or somesuch but I check every other day since I only use this comp for gaming and I've not much else to do but check that and Gaia. I'm always up-to-date and I upgrade my graphics and sound cards whenever new models come out so I'm always top-of-the-line. this piece-of-crap game runs on my bought-on-release-and-never-upgraded 360, which has Red Ringed more times than I care to count. And my computer, which can run 5 MMO clients at once, can't even load this piece of crap. That, and apparently (I can't verify since, again, I CAN'T PLAY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE) Ubisoft was lying about a whole host of things to do with the game.

I will take that $15 price tag and consider it my individual idiot tax for buying from Ubisoft on the PC. Their games are glitched enough on the 360. Figures the PC would be totally <******** broken.

Anyway.

Mmkay.

I'm calm now.

Anyone else hate this port as much as I do?